[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mary Kay Letourneau and Vili Fualaau SPLIT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4556528/Mary-Kay-Letourneau-Vili-Fualaau-SPLIT-20-years.html

>Vili Fualaau filed for legal separation from Mary Kay Letourneau earlier this month

>Letourneau was 34-years-old and a married mother of four young children when she began having a relationship with Fualaau, who was 12 and her student

>She got pregnant with their first daughter Audrey when Fualaau was just 13, and gave birth shortly before pleading guilty to second-degree child rape

>Her six-month sentence was eventually commuted to just three months, under the condition that she not have contact with Fualaau

>The two were caught having sex in a car withing weeks, leaving Letourneau pregnant with daughter Georgia and back in jail for seven years

>Fualaau, now 33, was banned from seeing Letourneau, now 55, in prison, but the pair were married in 2005 after her release

>They gave their last major interview two years ago, sitting down with Barbara Walters on the eve of their tenth wedding anniversary
>>
who cares
>>
I do. They were the couple who gave me hope that a hot 34 year old woman would bang me when I was 12.
>>
wtf? Why do white women lust after asian men? Maybe /r/asianmasculinity has the answers.
>>
>>145666
What is /r/?
>>
>>145625
man, this takes me back. i'm the same age as the guy and remember how me and my friends started openly flirting with one of our teachers who was all right (at least she was busty and wore loose blouses so we'd always try to look down her top). he gave a lot of us hope that we could fuck any woman if we set our minds to it
>>
>>145666
Probably the same reason why every other race of women lusts after white dudes.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.