[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

no bond set for 16yr old girl who killed uber driver

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 1

http://www.fox32chicago.com/news/crime/257826860-story

how the fuck does a grown ass man get killed by a 16yr old gir? with a machete? she had to catch him so off guard he couldnt defend himself after the first blow or was he just a cuck?
>>
Well, she had a machete. How often do you see 16 year old girls and feel prepared in case of being attacked with a machete? Even if he wasn't caught off guard and it was a direct attack, that shit would hurt bad enough to stagger anybody if it connected.
>>
>>145584

One good swing and you are going to bleed out. Probably in the neck. No matter what the second swing is, bleed bleed bleed die. End of story.
>>
Pretty sure it was the machete.
>>
>>145584
>how does a grown ass man get killed by a 16yr old gir?

So you're sitting in your driver's seat, watching the road, probably fantasizing about fucking the teenager in your back seat.

You're definitely not prepared for the sudden knife in your neck. It's so sudden and so alien a sensation that you're being stabbed in the neck a second time before you even realize what's happening.

You're strapped in with a seat belt and doing 30 mph, so you can't just jump out. You have to stop the car, unbuckle your seat, and open the door. The entire time some crazy bitch is plunging a knife into your flesh.

You do the best you can to fend her off while stopping the car to get out, but you've been stabbed in the head and neck a few times already, and all you can do is wave one arm at her, which she stabs repeatedly.

Finally you manage to get out of the car. Fight this bitch? No, you've been stabbed an alarming amount of times already and you're feeling woozy and confused. No, it's time to run.

Heart pounding, blood pouring from your multiple, deep wounds to the neck, shoulder, arm, and hand, you run as fast as you can, screaming for help.

You're tired, you're exhausted, you're dizzy, and you still can't really wrap your head around what just happened to you.

Tired, weak, and dizzy, you sit down on the grass because you feel like you're about to fall over. You're feeling sleepy and cold now, and don't remember lying down.

Breathing slowly now, you feel oddly at peace. You got away from the danger, apparently. You hear police sirens, so you know they're coming for you. Your stab wounds don't even hurt anymore.

You can hear a policeman speaking to you, but you think all you need is some rest. You try to tell him that, but find that you can't speak. It doesn't matter anyway. You feel yourself falling, falling asleep. Everything seems so far away.

Your bitch ass got killed by a teen girl, and Uber ain't gonna give your family shit because that's not their problem.
>>
>>145638
holy damn, anon, you rolling for a pulitzer?
>>
>>145639
LOL pulitzer?...stop same fagging
Cab drivers should always have a partition, preferably bulletproof since the driver is very vulnerable to an attack from a back seat passenger.
>>
>>145640
A partition wont protect you from all the teenage girls of the world forever. Your time will come too.
>>
>>145638
>You're strapped in with a seat belt and doing 30 mph, so you can't just jump out. You have to stop the car

Nope, that's the point I slam my foot down and wrap that fucker around a pole. She wants to stab me with a knife? I'll trap her in an explosive funeral pyre.
>>
>>145662
Actually, not a bad idea. Try to get as close to triple digits in the time you have. In my experience, a 90 mph car crash is insufficient to kill a person wearing a seat belt if there are also airbags present - you wanna get up to 100 and then jerk the wheel so that you go sliding sideways into a large tree (telephone poles can break and you definitely want your collision object to transfer all the kinetic energy back to the car).
>>
>>145640
>Cab drivers should always have a partition, preferably bulletproof since the driver is very vulnerable to an attack from a back seat passenger.
America truly is a third world country
>>
>>145584
Just finished reading the article. I haven't been this chilled by anything in a long time; what compelled this girl to brutally murder a complete stranger, apropos of nothing?

And perhaps this is insensitive, but judging by how many people in this thread are doubting the story even now, would it have been difficult for Nelson to defend himself in court if he had managed to overpower his attacker?
>>
>>145662
yeah, sure you would, Ramblow
>>
>>145584
Have you ever handled a machete
They shit is dangerous
Saw a guy accidently knick his hand with one while swinging it around at some bushes
He bled like crazy
>>
>>145678

Women suck, is there really anything else to say?
>>
>>145640
Have you ever taken an Uber? They are just normal commercial cars without any partitions.
>>
>>145741
>are just normal cars

Fixed that for you

>>145678
Judging by o? So sorry anon

But no she would have got community service if he'd lived. If he killed her he'd probably get bad jail time, unless it was Florida and he used a gun.

But no pretty much no matter how you slice it dude was fucked the minute he took the uber.
>>
>>145993
>fixed that
Right you are. I meant commercially available and completely blundered.

And this is why Uber drivers should record passengers if the state allows in order to defend themselves. It was only a little while ago we heard of the women threatening rape charges against her driver. Luckily he was recording the incident and knew he was safe.
>>
>>145584
Hey OP, fuck you for not copying the text to this message. That site has stage 5 ad cancer. Which I do hope you die from soon but not too soon. I want you to really be pained as your body consumes itself.

Faggot
>>
>>145638
Shit. That's a good post.
>>
>was still holding the bloody knife and machete
>officer shocked her with a stun gun and she was arrested.
>>
>>146312
Women privilege.

Had that been a guy, they'd have shot him. Had that been a black guy they'd have shot him more. But it's a woman. A young white woman who isn't hideous. The most privileged class in white society.
>>
>>146358
well a woman is less of a threat than a man with a knife. and stun guns would be more effective on their smaller body mass
>>
>>146406
A bullet would be more effective on her smaller body too.
>>
>>145584
How disconnected from the real world do you have to be to not acknowledge the threat of injury by a sophisticated bladed tool like a machete in an ambush? How careless can you be?
>>
>>145584
>http://www.fox32chicago.com/news/crime/257826860-story

"Wasni, who has no previous criminal record, goes to school at Taft on Chicago’s Northwest Side, and lives with her single mother, Assistant Public Defender David McMahon told the judge."
>>
>>146312
Read the article; she wasn't responding, meaning she was just standing there not doing or saying anything for God knows what reason. If she had charged them, they would've put her down like any other armed assailant.
>>
>>146447
And that's what makes the case so creepy and so similar to other spree killers (e.g. school shooters); often, the perp is indistinguishable from a normal citizen before having a psychotic break and committing violence. I'd argue the same mental processes are shared by second-generation Muslims who decide to become terrorists, with common factors such as alienation and frustration with life.
>>
#banassaultmachetes
>>
>>145584
A man here in st pete fl just did the same thing because he couldn't pay but with a knife. Dividers are the key
>>
>>145584
> Uber driver
As much as I loathe Taxi prices and practices, Uber is cancer. Uber drivers are literally exploited slaves with no brains.
>>
>>145584
I say kill the bitch.
>>
>>145638
Absolutely gripping.
>>
>>146447
>Child raised by a single mother
Surprise, fucking surprise. Don't even get defensive you fatherless cretins, I share the same the blight as you. Single motherhood is bad enough for children's upbringing it should be considered a disability at this point.
>>
>>146010
Are you stupid. A video tape wouldn't have saved his life. And its your fucking car, put a camera in it..it isn't UBERS call.
>>
>>145587
But she has potential, I bet this judge will see here potential >>140706
>>
>>146785
They were discussing situations in which were he to defend himself he may be in trouble without evidence she was the aggressor. Obviously in this case it would not mayter, but are you so unimaginative that you can't think in hypotheticals? And some states have laws against filming people without their consent.
>>
She's a woman, she probably will only get a slap on he wrist because of the patriarchy
>>
>>146828
> be uber driver
> have camera
> put sticker in car
> says entering this vehicle is consent to be filmed
> problem solved, except the whole getting murdered by a machete from behind thing
>>
>>146747
Was thinking the same thing
>>
>>145638
10/10 would get stabbed again
>>
>>146478
>And that's what makes the case so creepy and so similar to other spree killers (e.g. school shooters); often, the perp is indistinguishable from a normal citizen before having a psychotic break and committing violence

And what do you want to bet that long after this incident is forgotten, it will be quietly revealed that she (like other spree killers) was hopped up on half a dozen pharmaceuticals, all legally prescribed by her doctor at the urging of her teachers?...
>>
>>145719
>>145678
Or, let's think about this,she could have anti social personality disorder. You know,like most men who do shit like this?
But yes, let's just pretend all women are horrible despite the undisputed fact that most violent crimes are committed by men as a group. That most people with anti social personality disorder are men. Seriously, how,much do you have to hate women to come up,with such a conclusion despite all logic? That's not going to help you get over the tfwnogf anon and it definitely won't help you get laid. Fuck off.
She is a terrible person and needs to be charged just like a guy her age would be but please leave women as a group of this.
>>
>>146885
well, don't forget she is a minor so there is that..But yeah she should definitely get convicted the same way as a boy her age,and they should consider trying her as an adult as well.
>>
>>145584
Update: she was found guilty and will remain out on bail until sentencing in early August. Expect to see the same arguments in a few months.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/16/us/michelle-carter-texting-case/index.html
>>
>>145584
This is a bizarre case. What do you think caused this? Mental illness? Drug abuse? Is she just a sociopath?

>Soon after, an officer spotted her hiding behind an office building a few blocks north of the crash scene, Cunningham said. She had taken off her blood-spattered, long-sleeve Chicago Cubs T-shirt but was still holding the bloody knife and machete, Cunningham said.

>Officers repeatedly told her to drop the weapons but “she didn’t acknowledge them,” Cunninhgam said. One officer shocked her with a stun gun and she was arrested.
>>
>>149968
Most likely anti social personality disorder or she is in a gang(which isn't that mutable exclusive tbh)
www.psychologytoday.com/conditions/antisocial-personality-disorder
>>
>>149963
Fuck wrong story. Sorry.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.