[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump targets ‘negative press covfefe’ in garbled midnight tweet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 1

File: covfefe.jpg (186KB, 1484x1052px) Image search: [Google]
covfefe.jpg
186KB, 1484x1052px
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/05/31/president-trump-tweets-despite-the-constant-negative-press-covfefe-twitter-explodes/

>A few minutes after midnight in Washington, D.C., President Trump tweeted a strange sentence.

>Within two hours, it had been retweeted more than 60,000 times and “liked” more than 74,000 times — making it one of his most popular tweets in months.

>The word “covfefe” does not appear in the Merriam-Webster dictionary. When searching for it on the company’s website, the dictionary suggests “coffee,” “coven,” “cover,” “covet,” “covey” and “cuvee.”
>>
>>145328
Wow that didnt take them long
>>
>>145328

Interestingly it's benign shit like this that convinces me he's a dumbass even more so than significant, life threatening shit like declassifying sensitive intel to Russia.
>>
>>145330
to me it makes me appreciate the fact that most of his tweets aren't crafted by a group of analysts in a meeting that take an hour to post
>>
>>145330
Its gotta be tiring on the WashPost staff
>>
>>145332
If only he didn't tweet so hopped up on coke that he doesn't know words anymore.
>>
A typo. They've published a piece about a typo. Actually it's a piece assembling random idiots' opinions about a typo no less.

"News."
>>
>>145330
What's wrong with being friends with providing information to people trying to wipe out a threat in the ME? It's not like they're giving away their sources or the technique used to gain the information.
>>
>>145353
Mad /pol/tard.
>>
>>145353

Minor dumb stories are a thing you know. Not everything has to be front page headline news, especially in this age of new websites where you can relegate all the very minor shit and keep the more important stories on the printed paper where spaces is more limited. I'm pretty sure if this story shows up in the printed version of the Post it's going to be stuffed away in the C "Style" section with the celebrity and entertainment news and not in the main "A" section where the real national news goes, assuming it goes to print at all.
>>
>>145361
>Mad /pol/tard.

This has nothing to do with politics and everything to do with the decay of journalism.

Do you think Edward R Murrow would approve? Would Walter Cronkite be reading a version of this on the air? Are Woodward and Bernstein smacking themselves in the forehead over missing this scoop? Is it up for a Pulitzer?

This is just a petty, childish hit piece by an author (and a paper) that dislikes a politician. If it were Obama, I'd be as disappointed.

It's a typo being covered as news. To lift one of the things Trump actually managed to get into popular parlance: sad.
>>
>>145363
>Minor dumb stories are a thing you know.

And they belong in papers who aren't trying to maintain a reputation better than a print edition of TMZ, aka the NY Post.
>>
coverage

he meant coverage
>>
>>145364
covfefe
>>
>trump tweets a typo about receiving nothing but negative press
>Proceeds to get all eyes on his twitter with nonstop stories about his typo
>Takes the piss https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/869858333477523458
>Proceeds to tell the people staring at his twitter that Carter Page is about to blow the russian case apart

Someday the media will learn. But then again Im sure everyone is itching to break the "TRUMP EATS HIS PIZZA CRUST FIRST" headline
>>
>>145328
Incredible

I really hope the US becomes the most powerful nation on earth.
>>
How is this working into his 4D chess strategy, Trumpfans?
>>
>>145380
>2 scoops
>Covfefe

CNN has the journalistic capacity of a can of baked beans lol
>>
>>145370
well trump has made typos before in tweets (some haven't even been removed)
this is really being covered because covfefe is such an amusing typo.
>>
>>145332
And the fact that he can't even type coherent tweets on his own shows that he indeed needs a 'group of analysts' proofreading him. This is why observers are so concerned; it does not bode well for his capacity to govern his country and represent it on the international stage without his staff covering for all of his boo-boos.

The cracks are already showing even while he's watched like a hawk. Imagine the circus that's going to happen if a day comes where he's truly left to his own devices.
>>
>>145332
The average post on 4chan is more insightful and intelligible then Trump's tweets.
>>
>>145380
Because it's getting your panties in a twist. Trump is just a stepping stone though. To deconstruct the US, you must create total disillusion and produce a crash. Then, just as with the Wiemar Republic, we can rewrite the rules to make sure the ourguys have all the power.
>>
>>145380
Have you ever been so broken and lost in hopeless disassociative state, that harping on a President's single typo in a tweet feels like you're storming the beaches at Normandy?

This isn't chess. This is the current state of journalism. A continuous lowering of the bar to see who can become the most petty while still maintaining a facade of professionalism.
>>
>>145432

Relax you fucking autist. It's a funny joke. It takes 30 seconds to proofread your tweets and his ineptitude to do so without falling asleep indicates poor will power. Remember if you get mad at people laughing at this you have serious mental problems and should probably seek help.
>>
>>145435
>It takes 30 seconds to proofread your tweets and his ineptitude to do so without falling asleep indicates poor will power.
See, this is exactly what I'm talking about. This is not healthy.

It can't just be a simple typo. It MUST be indicative of greater fault, for no other reason than because of how you FEEL about the person who made it. You WANT it to be a symbol of ineptitude, and so it must be because... it must be!

>Remember if you get mad at people laughing at this you have serious mental problems and should probably seek help.
But I'm making my own jokes about it, because it is amusing.

The people who need to seek help are the ones who feel like it's a huge deal to the point where making jokes about it feels like resistance action. Like you.
>>
If millions of people were going to read this post, I'd put far more effort into it then I am currently.

>>145437
Everything Trump says and does matter. I don't agree with putting presidents under a microscope, even Trump (2 scoops, really media?), but he does leave himself open to it, kinda like the kid who wears a MLP shirt to school.
>>
>>145437

>sitting there for 35 minutes waiting for people to respond to you
>"i-i-it's just a joke guys! i'm not super invested in it!"

A LOT of his pain his self induced. His words carry weight, and is inability to make sure his words are coherent, intentionally or unintentionally, is pretty sad.
>>
>>145442
>Everything Trump says and does matter.
No.

>I don't agree with putting presidents under a microscope
"Yet I will do it anyway cause everyone else I agree with is doing it"

>but he does leave himself open to it, kinda like the kid who wears a MLP shirt to school.
So you view yourself a schoolyard bully making fun of the weird kid. Nice. High road.
>>
>>145449

I'm glad you can come to terms with Trump being the weird kid, one that is unable to speak in complete sentences apparently.
>>
>>145448
>A LOT of his pain his self induced.
>Pain.
See, you're still placing way too much importance on it, and you're still giving yourself way too much credit.

>His words carry weight, and is inability to make sure his words are coherent, intentionally or unintentionally, is pretty sad.
It's objectively not that deep fam.
Amusing? Sure. But, you're now deep in wish fulfillment territory.

>>145450
>I'm glad you can come to terms with Trump being the weird kid, one that is unable to speak in complete sentences apparently.
And I'm glad you can come to terms with realizing you're the kind of person who would hypothetically make fun of kids with disabilities.
>>
>>145449
>So you view yourself a schoolyard bully making fun of the weird kid. Nice. High road.
That's liberals for you. But he won't be laughing so much when the lynch mob is flaying him before a crowd before throwing him off a tree with a noose around his neck. You see, all the liberals have is words. We have the guns, and the will to use them. Liberals talk, conservatives act!

As Limbaugh stated about Gianforte:
>This manly, obviously studly Republican candidate in Montana took the occasion to beat up a pajama-clad journalist, a Pajama Boy journalist out there.

That's what happens when a true man faces down a liberal pussy.
>>
>>145451
>And I'm glad you can come to terms with realizing you're the kind of person who would hypothetically make fun of kids with disabilities.
If he's off doing his own thing, nah, I'm fine with him. If he's placed in charge of a group project, then I might start protesting him.
>>
>>145454
>If he's off doing his own thing, nah, I'm fine with him. If he's placed in charge of a group project, then I might start protesting him.
I'd just like to point out- I now have you rationalizing ways in which it'd be okay for you to make fun of- not "protest"- make fun of a kid with disabilities.

People who are as easily manipulated as you should not throw stones about other people's competency.
>>
>>145451
>see you're placing way too much importance on it

I think I'm placing a fair amount of importance tbqh fam. I'm not concerned like I am when he declassified intel to the Russians, but the effort expenditure and the base instinct to concoct such a simple sentence is so low that it truly makes you wonder what is going on in his head. People make mistakes all the time, but it was up for six hours. He's the president, his words carry weight, and if you're going to selectively pick and choose what we should contextualize and what we shouldn't then it's interesting seeing an individual with selective hearing and consciously aware of it.

>>145455
So now we're down from Trump being the weird kid to him being disabled? Yes, I DEFINITELY do not want a disabled kid as the president and every piece of information indicating mental retardation should be noted.

>>145452
Oh look, another teenager with a power fantasy he is unable to fulfill resorting to dramatic high fantasy dialogue on an internet forum. Thinks it's "nigging" out when niggers assault people in cities but is some reason complacent when a respected government official assaults someone for asking a question. Interesting how you people set such a low bar for your elected officials.
>>
>>145454
Aren't you proud of yourself, huh? Picking on Trump like the fat kid in school. Well, America isn't going to put up with it much longer.

>>145455
I'm pretty fine with bullying. Most feminine, autistic people who get picked on are liberals anyways, and they need to be reminded about how much of a worthless, shit person they are. I think more bullying at an early age would actually help stop this sjw epidemic spreading in our society. Let's see how much genderfluid Steve likes it when Jack the Jock is beating him black and blue, or feminist Frida when Sally and friends are all gossiping about her awkward snort last week.
>>
>>145435
>Relax you fucking autist. It's a funny joke. It takes 30 seconds to proofread your tweets and his ineptitude to do so without falling asleep indicates poor will power.
Just like two scoops, right?
>>
I'm pretty sure the leader of the free world has a little more on his mind than the spelling in a tweet.
>>
>>145462
>picking on Trump like the fat kid in school
If the fat kid is running the country, yeah.

>>145462
Are you this>>145452 guy?

>I think more bullying at an early age would actually help stop this SJW epidemic spreading in our society

I applaud your efforts at being successfully brainwashed into thinking these people run rampant on anywhere in real life besides specific corners of tumblr on the Internet. It must be pretty pathetic to spend so much time on the computer in contrast to real life that your reality is shaped by a screen like he matrix.

>>145463
What?
>>
>>145464

I'm pretty sure spelling is inherently simple in and of itself and takes very little effort. I'm concerned that you people think communicating a message with proper grammar is difficult, especially placed in the context of being president. Maybe it speaks for an underlying mental retardation you guys might have ;)
>>
>>145461
>I think I'm placing a fair amount of importance tbqh fam.
You're not. What's more, you know you're not. It's twitter fam.

>I'm not concerned like I am when he declassified intel to the Russians
"Only as much as the TV told me"

>but the effort expenditure and the base instinct to concoct such a simple sentence is so low
>People make mistakes all the time, but it was up for six hours. He's the president, his words carry weight, and if you're going to selectively pick and choose what we should contextualize and what we shouldn't then it's interesting seeing an individual with selective hearing and consciously aware of it.
It's twitter fam.

>Yes, I DEFINITELY do not want a disabled kid as the president
That's not very progressive of you.

>>145467
>I'm pretty sure spelling is inherently simple in and of itself and takes very little effort.
>Maybe it speaks for an underlying mental retardation you guys might have ;)
It's twitter fam.

We get it folks. YOU want it to be a big deal. I'm sorry, but you're gonna have to focus on actual issues to be taken seriously.
This simply isn't as serious as you want it to be.
It's not. Objectively so. But we get it.
>>
>>145470

I'm sorry you set such low standards in our president. We get it, it's not important to YOU and YOU have low standards. If THAT what makes you feel better.
>>
>>145473
u ok
>>
>>145427
>>145417
>>145344
lmao its a fucking twitter account relax
>>
>>145464
>I'm pretty sure the leader of the free world has a little more on his mind than the spelling in a tweet.

OK maybe it was just a typo but 'cmon. I've never seen anyone try and double down on a typo as though it's a cryptic message.
This is just bizarre, why can't the Whitehouse just admit it's a typo?
>>
>>145515
>I've never seen anyone try and double down on a typo as though it's a cryptic message.
No one's "doubling down" on it, he's just having a bit of laugh.
>>
>>145516
you're probably right; it's just kind of hard to detect when someone's being sarcastic over a textual medium and I can't always tell when he's being honest.
>>
>>145332
I take about an hour to write anything longer than a paragraph. For some reason I keep thinking of different ways to say one thing and I feel the need to try them all in the context of what I wrote, so I rewrite the same thing over and over again. Fucking sucks man
>>
>>145432

>A continuous lowering of the bar

That applies to alot of things these days, indeed

Like the presidency
>>
>>145525
And it applies to people who can't spell "a lot" correctly. Especially in a thread where they're jumping up and down about the importance of proof reading.
>>
>>145530

That's the beautiful thing about not being president, I don't have to worry about it

You don't think the President should be on the same level as an Anon do you?
>>
>>145533
>I'm proud to have no standards for myself whatsoever

Ok.
>>
>>145464
I don't think Angela Merkel writes her own tweets though.
>>
>>145525
indeed
the bar was so low after obamas terms that a guy on the level of bush got in.
>>
I ran the text through a decoder and came up with fsnumyi ... thoughts?

Also when I ran the phrase through google translate, I came up with shotgun and lay
>>
>>145552

Let's be real here. 42% of Americans believe the literal word of the Bible with respect to human origins.
17 GOP Congressmen have openly expressed doubt whether Obama's birth certificate was real.
If I'm a corporatist who's going to find a demographic to pander corporatist policy masquerading as patriotism to, that would be it. Stop pretending there's any hidden wisdom in the decisions of the American electorate.

Every 8 years, half the country has a nationalist impulse, elects a cowboy, regrets it, goes for a choice that isn't embarrassing to the rest of the world, and then we have a spell of amnesia and repeat.
>>
>>145552
>on the level of Bush

That's an insult to Bush.
>>
>>145557
>goes for a choice that isn't embarrassing to the rest of the world

Until he racebaits like a motherfucker, makes racial tensions worse than they have been for decades, and then restarts the cold war to distract everyone from him racebaiting and making a bigger shitshow of the Middle East than even fucking Bush managed.

Your presidents have been an international embarrassment since you elected a guy who lied about his blowjob, and an alzheimers riddled tv star. The first alzheimers riddled tv star, not the latest one.
>>
>>145564
>Until he racebaits like a motherfucker, makes racial tensions worse than they have been for decades
Talking about race when 30 Republican Congressman literally believe you shouldn't be elected because you could be Kenyan is not racebaiting.

>makes racial tensions worse than they have been for decades,
I hold people responsible for their decisions. Obama didn't make racial tensions worse for existing. The sudden prevalence of cell phone cameras spawned BLM, compounded with insecure whites who believe the "white genocide" rhetoric, collectively increased racial tensions.
>>
>>145580
>Obama didn't make racial tensions worse for existing.
You're right, he played an active roll because of narcissistic hubris.
>>
>>145564
Yes. It is Obama's fault that racist brainlets could not handle the fact that there was a nigger in office. Absolutely. HE is the racebaiter. Not the GOP that was obsessed with his birth certificate. Certainly no one in America could actually be racist. It's all Obama's fault.
>>
>>145328
Does this really matter? Many people killed in ME and this is what they cover? I remember when there was that thing about how Trump eats steak. A non-issue.
>>
>>145604
>Stories about bomb in Afghanistan
>Stories about economy
>Stories about Clinton's

Fucking Twitter typo is top of catalogue...
>>
I find it funny that (((people))) get so butt-hurt over trump being "stupid" or an asshole, or "un-Presidental" Like Obama's shitty stand up comedian, preaching, apologizing to people for America when nothing wrong was done, and blaming bush for everything was highly dignified.

They don't get that "Trump isn't a nice guy!" isn't a very good argument and the fact that he is as far as people can tell egotistical is actually oddly trustworthy.

Who is more trustworthy to try to do what he says than an old man who wants to prove to the world that he's better than all of them and can succeed where they failed? He's already got so much money that using Presidential power for monetary means would be fucking retarded, and being old and having won at most other things means finishing being president with the populous loving him and think of him as the "BEST PRESIDENT EVAR!" by doing what the general populous wants would be in his best interest to get everyone's adoration and remembering him at winning at everything even after he's gone.

Having said that even if I am correct about my assessment it doesn't mean he will succeed and the rest of the establishment politicians in DC certainly seem to have their panties in a Gordian Knot trying to make sure he can't get anything useful done(regardless if it turns out to help us in the end) which seems like a pretty good sign to me if untrustworthy fucks hate him. And you know, seeing all the liberals cry and even potentially hurt makes my dick hard anyways.
>>
>>145557

>Every 8 years, half the country has a nationalist impulse, elects a cowboy, regrets it, goes for a choice that isn't embarrassing to the rest of the world, and then we have a spell of amnesia and repeat.

Shit, the portion of that half I know never even regretted it. Worse is when they brag about their "critical thinking" skills or describe themselves as following reason over politics and not affiliating with any party, despite having the most predictable, unchanging voting patterns possible.
>>
>>145616

>Who is more trustworthy to try to do what he says than an old man who wants to prove to the world that he's better than all of them and can succeed where they failed?

An old man whose attempts to prove such don't instead prove he's even worse than the common rabble, maybe
>>
>>145616
>Who is more trustworthy to try to do what he says than an old man who wants to prove to the world that he's better than all of them and can succeed where they failed? He's already got so much money

Yeah, about that.... Let's see, a businessman who blows all the money he inherited because he's so stupid he personally guaranteed loans for his business ventures that went bankrupt several times over. He becomes so toxic that American and German banks sell his loans to who knows who. Now only shady Russians and Chinese will let him borrow to keep him in the black. He

Is really worth about as much as the intellectual gravitas behind claims that anthropocentric climate change is a Chinese hoax.
IE.: >it's fucking nothing
...and in a society that didn't richly reward corporate incompetence he would be living in a cardboard box.

>That using Presidential power for monetary means would be fucking retarded,

Yes, that explains why that is exactly what he's done.

>and being old and having won at most other things means finishing being president with the populous loving him and think of him as the "BEST PRESIDENT EVAR!" by doing what the general populous wants would be in his best interest to get everyone's adoration and remembering him at winning at everything even after he's gone.

That's going to be hard since more than half of voters swallowed their pride and voted Clinton just to keep him out of office.
>>
>Having said that even if I am correct about my assessment it doesn't mean he will succeed

He has shitty ideas and no governing philosophy other than pandering to his base. His own staff said so.

>and the rest of the establishment politicians in DC certainly seem to have their panties in a Gordian Knot trying to make sure he can't get anything useful done(regardless if it turns out to help us in the end)

It definitely wouldn't, but the only thing he seems to know is signing whatever the Republicans put in front of him. Obama had it far worse; Republicans swore he would not author a single piece of legislation under their control. Yet he turned out to be one of the most active presidents in history.

>which seems like a pretty good sign to me if untrustworthy fucks hate him.

He is king among them, lying to cover lies within the same paragraph. Getting visibly upset when called out on it and acting childish. I can't decide whether to send him to prison or a nursing home.

>And you know, seeing all the liberals cry and even potentially hurt makes my dick hard anyways.

It's always a pleasure to be useful.
>>
>>145332
Yeah, and it's working so well for him.
>>
>>145616

>thinking people only complain about him because he's mean
>thinking he's trustworthy
>thinking he "succeeded" over his fathers dime when he could've simply invested money in the S&P 500 and passively earned more money than he did now
>actually putting common folk opinion to the helm

Holy shit hahaha just stop.
>>
>>145629
I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not. but if you're not being sarcastic then I agree
>>
I'm just sad that we had something good going with covfefe, then Trump had to stick his nose back in it. One good thing you've done in 4 months, and you ruined in in 5 hours.
>>
>>145619
>>145620
>>145623
thats a long winded way to say "i hate trump"
>>
>>145721

Who legitimately likes Trump?

He's an ass
>>
>>145784
go on /pol/
>>
>>145784
>She can still win
>>
>>145330
Really? Shit like this makes me think maybe he isn't a dumbass after all. A simple fucking typo has dominated the news cycle and drawn all of the attention away from his idiotic shit that actually matters
>>
>>145789
>He will pivot any day now
>He's just pretending to be stupid, but really he's playing 5D Chess
>>
Carry on vigilantly fight every fake editorial
>>
>>145518
This is really sad. Hopefully you will learn to overcome your crippling autism someday.
>>
>>145328
covfefe north korea please
>>
>>145451
As a guy with a learning disorder, I'll make fun of trump with proper spelling and grammar.
>>
>>145787
or leave your safe space
>>
His tweets are literally him shouting to his secretary what to write. Bitch just didn't hear him.
>>
>>145947
Clinton
Ordered
Vince
Foster
Executed
Faked
Evidence

Cracked the code
>>
>>145328
It's Arabic for I will stand up.

http://bigleaguepolitics.com/sit-hillary-clinton-heres-covfifi-really-means/
>>
>>145948
Is this true?

I hope Trump gets sick of all the BS and just tears the whole curtain down, revealing eveyone's dirty secrets, including his own. I don't care if Trump snorted crack, doesn't believe Russia is an evil boogeyman and bragged about fucking gold diggers, these are human flaws, not part of some conspiracy against the American people.
>>
Before Trump became president, I was bashing him while everyone was either loving Hillary or Trump. I bashed him for things he did in the past and pointed to the fact that he had done things in the past that doesn't qualify him for being president.

Same for Hillary. I am able to vote, but I voted for no one, therefore my opinion is valid. For if you voted, and the person you voted for turns out to be horrible, you're the one with an invalid opinion.

Regardless, It's actually been getting on my nerves a bit how people have been treating him. They bitch about stupid shit and are constantly at his throat. I wasn't like that even when I would voice my opinion on why he wouldn't make a good president.

Regardless, it's even more offensive when people say dumb shit like, "he's in an important role and shouldn't make spelling mistakes". Like really nigger? Like you're one to talk.

I don't go around pushing harmless people out of their homes to build a fucking golf course for the cause of monies, therefore, that gives me the right to bitch.

But if you, yourself can be illiterate at times, you bitching just makes you out to be a hypocrite and invalidates all words coming out of your mouth.

Now, I personally believe that all who are capable of being president are not worthy of it, but this Trump guy can't even get a break.

Maybe people need to learn to forgive him from time to time on the smaller issues and let him do his job. It's a high stress job as it is, and the general public constantly at his throat is doing a disservice not only to him, but to themselves, considering he has the power to influence millions of lives.
>>
>>145328
well played trump, he seems to know how to get peoples attention. and its working.
>>
>>145992

It wasn't a typo, it was clearly nonsense that wasn't noticed for hours, which does raise a relevant question given this president's propensity to leak sensitive info without going through any filters that would constrain a typical president.

That being said, cool it with the faux outrage, it was just an amusing tweet. With all the serious shit going down, it was a funny distraction for a bit.

Nobody thinks he's a shitty president because of this tweet. Nobody thinks less of him for this of all things. I thought it was cute how he had fun with it in a subsequent tweet. The news media isn't fake because they spent some time covering a funny mis-tweet from the president.
>>
>>145516
I was only pretending to be retarded
>>
Jesus, people...

He meant 'qui vive' and he spelled it like he would mispronounce it - just like everybody else.

Plenty of yanks would mispronounce qui vive as [co VEE vee]. Compare that to Trump's spelling. See?

Actual pronunciation is [key VEEV]. It's French, but it has taken on a specific meaning in English to be vigilant or alert - like a guard. It's because French sentries use to yell it at someone approaching their positions. Kind of like "Who goes there"? In French, it was a question: Who lives? You would respond with "The King" or "The Lord of Hell" or whomever ruled France at the time.

The English associated the phrase with the vigilance of the French sentries and it took on the meaning (in English) of being alert and prepared.

Trump "Despite the negative press covfefe" means "Despite the negative press vigilance" or "Despite the press always being on the lookout for negative news". It makes perfect sense in context.

The misspelling is unfortunate, but it's damn painful to see the supposedly educated press seem so baffled by this. Don't they use those 'word' things a lot?
>>
>>146295
i dont even care if this is true. this is what i will believe from now on.
>>
>>146295
On that note, why does Trump always pronounce "industry" and "Muslim" like a complete idiot?
>>
>>145819

It was the fact that it was an incoherent tweet that stopped short of saying punctuated with a garbled word that isn't even in the English lexicon. The fact that it seemed that he managed to fall asleep half way through a tweet or didn't bother to correct it for 6 hours. It was just funny, and believe it or not people can focus on other items than just posting covfefe memes, much to the chagrin of your apparent intellectual scope ;)
>>
The left literally suffers from Trump derangement syndrome. Where autocorrect sets them off for days
>>
>>147241

It was simply funny. The right (not even all of the right at the moment the way Trump is going) suffers from stockholm syndrome.
>>
>>147244
>Incorrect application if Stockholm syndrome
>Incapable of anknowleging the lefts obsession with Trump is borderline pyschotic
>>
>>147245

>psychological alliance to your captor

I suppose part of stockholm syndrome is not recognizing your suffering from stockholm syndrome ;)
>>
>>147248
Oh the irony
>>
>>147253

>n-n-no YOU!!1!1!1!!

And with that you have been intellectually decimated. Wallow in your own self-loathing, pity, and shame.
>>
ITT: explanations, but dick measuring.

>sage
>>
>>147329
Bump
>>
>>147245
>>Incapable of anknowleging the right's obsession with Obama is borderline pyschotic
It's just that easy!
>>
>>147472
Not him but Obama had way less nitpicking shit like this coming at him
>>
>>147507

Obama didn't leave incoherent tweets up for 6 hours.
>>
>>147508
If if if if if if if if hol up
>>
>>147508
No he just made incoherent speeches half the time. Good thing CNN edited them heavily! Thanks guys!
>>
>>147509
>>147516

Haha, yes, god forbid someone chooses their words carefully instead of just blurting out the first thought that comes to mind, such as top secret intel when accompanied by Russian diplomats.

Articulating speech and writing text are two different things, both of which Trump fails at. I hope I don't need to differentiate between the two.
>>
>>147517
I'd rather have someone who writes their own stuff than a cardboard cutout of a man
>>
>>147520

Weak deflecting.
>>
>>147521
It's not
>>
>>145330
begone thot
>>
>>147521
Hardly
>>
>>145328
Covfefe is a play on "co fe'fe" which means "I will stand" you lame normies.

Despite the negative press coverage I will stand.
>>
>>145784
I like him.
So far I'm satisfied with his performance.
t. a real human bean
>>
>>146001
>which does raise a relevant question given this president's propensity to leak sensitive info without going through any filters that would constrain a typical president.
>leak sensitive info
source?
because I'm of the understanding that an acting president can declassify a good deal of information and as such can't actually "leak" it.

Somewhat related.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBgToPDp9wU
>>
>>145364
I think, rather, it's that the President of the US has decided he's going to remain using a tool of mass communication with the world, which itself is a pretty big responsibility, and he can't even be bothered to proofread his tweets. It makes him look pretty sloppy which isn't a good look for a world leader.
>>
>>147522
It is. Step up, son.
>>147556
Easily.
>>
>>147593
No it's not
Thread posts: 119
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.