[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vladimir Putin is a bigger threat than Isis, John McCain says

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3647.jpg (128KB, 750x741px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3647.jpg
128KB, 750x741px
Russian President Vladimir Putin is a bigger threat to world security than the Islamic State group, US senator John McCain has told the ABC.

During a visit to Canberra, Senator McCain said Mr Putin was the "premier and most important threat, more so than ISIS".

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/may/29/vladimir-putin-is-bigger-threat-than-isis-john-mccain-says
>>
>>144895
McCain is an old hack, and as much as I love Star Trek and Mr. Sulu, Takei doesn't know his shit about politics aside from what suits his lefty leanings. All understandable in both cases but both are blinded by their own egos.
>>
>>144895
Yeahhhh, I'm gonna say ISIS is worse than Russia
>>
McCain is one of the few Republicans left who hasn't gone completely fucking insane.

We can bomb ISIS. We can't bomb Russia.
>>
>>144924
You don't actually think that's true right?
>>
>>144922

individually, yeah, but collectively they're still ants.

terrorist attacks are horrible but their strategic significance is approximately horseshit. Like, nobod gives a fuck, and even in the worst year the chances of being involved in an islamic terrorist attack is like one in ten million.
>>
>>144924
>We can bomb ISIS. We can't bomb Russia.
I don't think criticizing X means we are going to bomb it.
>>
>>144924
>McCain is one of the few Republicans left who hasn't gone completely fucking insane
This is the same guy who took a photo op with ISIS back when they were "Syrian" moderates in order to sell "aiding" them to the American public, right? The same guy who accused Rand Paul of all people, of being an agent for Putin?

One of the last sane politicians? Are you serious?
>>
>>144895
McCain is fucking retarded. This neocon bag won't stop trumpeting about Russia when we have zero to gain from conflict with them
>>
>the guardian
>John mccain
>George takei
No thanks
>>
>>144899
I can understand why you think you know better than a washed up actor, but McCain is a professional politician. It's what he does for a living.
OK, that's no guarantee he's competent, but I'd trust him over some random Anon on the 4chins.
Besides, there's also the part where he's right.
ISIS and Putin both have a recent history of unjustified invasions, but Putin has for more military strength at his disposal, AND he's influencing politics outside his boarders.
AND the pile of bodies in his wake makes "Killary" Clinton look like a naive, innocent girl scout, even if you take every tinfoil accusation against her at face value.
>>
>>144922
>Yeahhhh, I'm gonna say ISIS is worse than Russia
That's because you get your "news" from /b/, LiveLeak and YouTube.
Putin's not bragging about the people he kills on social media.
>>
>>144985
McCain is a moderate. Learn the difference.
>>
>>145536
NeoCons are moderate?
>>
>>145494
How many terror attacks or gang rapes or beheadings did Russians do this year?

You're a mindless stooge of the Muslim apologist Globalist left
>>
>>145550
they tend to be incredibly weak-sauce along some vectors of policymaking (regulation and social programs), whereas liberals are clear pro and conservatives clearly anti on those matters.
>>
>>145558
How many time did ISIS terrorized, gang raped or beheaded you?
>>
>>145559
That's not moderate, that's just opportunistic. They don't want to rock the boat and lose potential votes.

If painting yourself purple would get you votes these fucks would start eating enough silver to give themselves a healthy argyrian hue.
>>
>>145563
Me? Same as Russians - Zero
My fellow countrymen and European allies? Thousands, and each day it's worse.
>>
>>145563
This is some quality goalpost moving everyone. Note how the first question was about beheadings, terror attacks, and gang rapes in general? But in a graceful display this young man has secretly added in "you" to turn change the argument from general attacks performed by ISIS to ISIS not being a threat to anyone since they haven't personally blown up the anon he was responding while they were at a Manchester based Ariana Grande concert.
>>
>>145568
Can ISIS nuke you?
Can ISIS crash your economy?
Can ISIS put spies in your government agencies?
Can ISIS influence your government or the elections?

ISIS is very far from being a world power.
Russia is a world power and it is not allied. They're a bigger threat to your sovereignty than ISIS could ever hope to be.
>>
No one is denying that Trump or his party have been in communication with Russians. Or if anyone is denying that then yes they are idiots. The issue is that it does not necessarily mean anything. It is not treason. The left act like meeting a Russian is like meeting Satan or something. It is perfectly normal for politicians to meet foreign politicians, in fact it is critical to the job. While there may be some sort of corruption going on, without proofs of anything specific, this is all pointless talk. And if people do care so much about corruption, well it is everywhere, there is just as much strange business going on with other countries than Russia. And what about the actual evidence we have of corruption, the corporatism and donations on record, there is clear evidence of corporations influencing policy for money, this is the clearest case of corruption. Where is there any proofs of Russia connections influencing policy? What even theory of such is there? This whole issue seems to be a paranoia about Russia and foreign influence. The fact that the left turn a blind eye to corporatism, but freak out because Trump had a meeting with someone from Russia, just seems to be a clear case of xenophobia to me. If corruption is the real issue, sure lets go after everyone, including the corporations and governments(like the EU), but the whole idea of lets focus on any possible connection to Russia and ignore all the obvious corruption in our faces from other people, just seems ridiculous, especially with the evidences that have been provided.
>>
>>145592
Trump himself might not have done anything demonstrably illegal. Grossly incompetent, malicious, anti-democratic, authoritarian, appealing to fascists in no uncertain terms, sure. But definitely not demonstrably illegal. No sir.
>>
>>145599
>anti-democratic, authoritarian, appealing to fascists in no uncertain terms
Then maybe define the terms if they're certain, don't just vaguely reference them.
>>
>>145573
Can China, Iran, North Korea do the same things?

ISIS isn't a world power you dumbshit, it's a terror org not a fucking country. That's why they're dangerous - they slip through the cracks, they indoctrinate local natives, they utilize accessible resources, and apparently noone takes them seriously enough to just outright make their deaths national television with pigs blood annoitment of their corpses.

Why? Because Islam is a pseudo naziesque political ideology that literally goes against no just the west, but the left entirely - but because it's a religion and has been deemed worthy of minority status ergo "opressed", then they need to be shielded from ridicule and protected legally - and also because they seem to get rowdy and kill people when you offend them.

Russia? They could be helping us if we got our act together. I don't see how two nuclear nations tossing pebbles at eachother will help anything improve.
>>
>>145600

As in calling journalists "the enemy of the American people" because of their opinions and telling Americans to "blame the courts" for terrorism.
Add a sprinkling of shit like your press secretary suggests hitler didn't gas his own people, because jews and cripples weren't his people.
Taken alone, any one of these things we might discard as an accidental flub, but you have an infinite number of flubs all accidentally appealing to fascism.

We've benefited from a lot of low-hanging fruit and unprecedented fortune over the history of our country.

Now we're faced with a sudden deficit of luck and our electorate doesn't know how to handle. Because we've always grown up thinking everyone gets what they deserve and we deserve our status as #1 and most prosperous. And suddenly out of our control, we can't figure out how to correct income inequality or solve terrorism or corporatism.

And we have authoritarians telling us just give them power and they'll fix everything. So of course for half our country, our first reaction is, yeah, take everything, just make it all better for us, we don't know any better yet.
>>
>>144985
Not all threats are neutralized through conflict.
>>
>>144899
Takei complained about why American subways aren't clean like Japan's, and ignores the reasons why

Takei's a fucking commie.
>>
>>145613
> Implying Western Civilization isn't on a fucking crash course, and the fascists aren't ultimately, albeit protractedly, right.

Repent.
>>
>>145624

Firstly, I don't think a civilization is defined by its government nor do I think it is necessarily a monolithic thing. If people want to live in a different society, they should be able to opine for that without everyone else deciding individual liberty has gone too far.

Secondly, fascists seize on legitimate grievances to build their narratives.

I agree that illegal immigration and Islamic fundamentalism needs to stop, but I'm not going to just hand the keys to power to the first popular guy coming along that's willing to promise me everything I want to hear. I appreciate that future generations will also have problems and will also need democratic representation in their government to choose effective leaders as well, whatever those problems could possibly be and whatever their world might look like.

But fascists never guarantee development in the long run; they only entrench their own position, and when the masses express discontent for the status quo to the oligarchs, they only attempt to legitimize the inequality rather than risk their own control. he history of human civilization is the history of an uphll battle against Tyranny. Our pseudo-democracy is a shining exception in human history (and it's not even a true democracy at this point). If tyranny ever returns, given the technology available to police states, we may not ever see democracy again, no matter what we are faced with.
>>
>>145570
That concert was a Blast! She Nailed that one! She Killed with her performance! That concert must of been the Bomb!

Talking about projecting, this whole moving goalposts might have gotten out of hand. I'm going to try to bring it back around by saying Russia is Worse than is is. is is has only been around for, what now? fourteen years? and they only started to make some moves in the last three?

Russia Annexed Crimea without much bloodshed, Russia meddled with the US elections and is currently meddling with the Dipshit that we elected to lead Us, a bunch of dipshits. Not only that, they silence any opposition and are effective at propaganda. Is is is using Facefoot and myplace to spread their DURKA sand niggers or none message.

Wahh 87 people deaded and 200 more injured from a mentally unstable individual influenced by is is. Fucking Russia Took a half a country and the country was all like 'Yeah let's bend over for Putin it in us'! The Trump poop handlers are for criticizing The Giant Cunt but neglect that our President is giving out Classified information to the Russians! And They Support it as well!

is is just pisses everyone off and everyone wants them dead. How can you not say Russia is more Dangerous? They Practically win on all accounts by getting their way and we are blissfully up our own asses. Jail the Cunt after we stop Trump from willing and happily giving out our Nuclear codes to Russia.
>>
>>145609
>That's why they're dangerous - they slip through the cracks, they indoctrinate local natives, they utilize accessible resources, and apparently noone takes them seriously
That sounds a lot like McCarthyism to me.
>>
>>145653
>Russia meddled with the US elections

You faggots haven't been able to prove it because it didn't happen. Face it, your people are so stupid they would, and did, elect a tv star just because he was a belligerent shithead and that particular idiosyncrasy of his resonated with your high population of belligerent shitheads.

There's a reason the world has been calling Americans stupid for so long. Electing Trump was just more proof. Blaming it on Russia instead of admitting that you're stupid is yet more proof. But the fuck are we supposed to expect from a country where entire schools can have an absolute zero percentage of students capable of grasping basic English and maths?
>>
>>145615
Exactly, which is why a war with Russia is litterally insanity
>>
>>145628
very true
>>
>>145628
>Fascists seek legitimate grievances to seize power
See global warming
>>
>>145661
>You faggots haven't been able to prove it because it didn't happen.

We did prove it; both the FBI and the CIA and independent European intelligence agencies concluded they meddled during our elections in an effort to influence the outcome by robbing one party of privacy (turns our deservedly) and concerted microtargeting propaganda effort (which is nothing new, but in the US it is).

Trump supporters have an unsubstantiated and unfalsifiable theory that all the evidence is the result of global conspiracy that everyone in intelligence agencies and the media and DNC are in on, and any evidence to far, far more likely explanation, is just more evidence of how deep the conspiracy goes. Since Trump has the ability to declassify anything, he should definitely declassify that conspiracy on day one.
>>
>>145661
It's 911 truthers all over again.
>>
>>145657
McCarthy did nothing wrong
>>
>>144895
Obama sold us out for the globalists.....Merkel is a fool who has doomed her nation.....europa is lost...I think whatever Mr. Sulu says is wrong....
>>
>>144952
>Rand Paul
Wait until the FBI have finished their investigation.
>>
>>145550
They are not. You should probably learn what words mean before using them.
>>
>>145964
>Neocons are effectivley Globalists, marching forth with militaristic zeal to champion democracy across the world

They directly oppose traditional american conservatism - isolationist and focused on internal affairs and economic respectibility. They are effectivley moderate globalists.
>>
>>145657
So?
>>
>>145915
>Merkel

thats a whole mess right there
>>
I'm as liberal as they come. I don't care about what Russia does in the slightest. It is not funding terrorism in the west like the Saudis. It is not radicalising the young Muslims who are vulnerable to that kind of thing. It is not Russians who are driving cars into our population at the drop of a hat.

Besides that, the hacking problem is a global problem that needs to be solved within the context of the UN. It will not be long before terrorists will turn to hacking as well to gain advantages or cause financial damage. Russia needs to be a part of that solution, not an enemy.

The US hacked into the Copenhagen climate negotiations of 2009 to gain an advantage. No agreement was made as a result of that. They are doing damage through this hacking, just as Russia potentially did damage in the US.

We will essentially need a UN peace accord between countries to stop state-sponsored hacking, so we can go after the black hat hackers who do this for personal gain, to fund terrorism, or do serious damage (think power centres or dams).
>>
>>145657
no it isn't, its a legitimate 5th column

It would be mccarthyism if you said everyone that associates with Muslims is a Muslim or Islamic apologist
>>
>>145716
said agencies have not indicated how they came to that conclusion, private sector cyber security companies have stated that the it is improbable and highly unlikely you could trace such a hack anyway
>>
>>146960
>It is not funding terrorism in the west like the Saudis
>The Russian invasion of the Ukraine isn't terrorism.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_military_intervention_in_Ukraine_(2014%E2%80%93present)
>This article is about Russian military invasion in post-Euromaidan Ukraine.
>For Russian annexation of Crimea, see Annexation of Crimea by the Russian Federation.
>For the unrest in eastern Ukraine, see 2014 pro-Russian unrest in Ukraine.
>For the ongoing military conflict in Donbass, see War in Donbass.
>>
>>147047
Definitely no worse than what the west did in Iraq, enabled to happen in Libya and arms the Saudis to do in Yemen

That doesn't excuse the Russian support for Donbass but if you equate the Donbass war with terrorism, then you are also in agreement that the Russians fighting non-ISIS anti-government factions supported by the US in Syria is in fact anti-terrorism? Considering these groups are also blowing up children, etc.

Not to mention that the Donbass war is contained within a region, just like Hezbollah and Al-Houthi "terrorism" is largely about regional control, while Saudi Arabia exports it globally.
>>
>>147100
>>147047

how euromaidan started

https://youtu.be/y9hOl8TuBUM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0dOmLZRoug

how it went ahead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5GeBpZ5VHY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcVuDiMbjEI

https://youtu.be/-3iolpEr_Pc

https://youtu.be/lHClFGiWaKg

https://youtu.be/GPxPdzjq-yQ

https://youtu.be/fWkfpGCAAuw

>>
>>147107
I know full well how Ukraine descended into civil war. I think there were many shortcomings, failures and misdeeds along the way from all parties involved - Europe, the US, both sides of the coin in Ukraine and Russia.
>>
>>145609
>Russia? They could be helping us if we got our act together.
.02 Rubles have been deposited in your account.
>>
>>145493
>McCain is a professional politician. It's what he does for a living.
Didn't help him win the presidency now did it?
>>
>>147208
You are fake protestor paid by that elitist scumbag Georgia Soros who wants a globalise New World Muslim Order.Same with the black lives matters group too. Soros and his elitist friends like the Hillary funds all this bullshit.I am not one of those dumb ass lemmings buying into to the dumb Russia conspiracy theory bullshit because I take the redpill on pol.
>>
>>147210
This is Freezing War mindset right here
Here in Europe and Uk we have big time problems as u known
But this Russia thing is stupid I think most Europeans in especially of Western Europeans like Russian and love Putin a lot and want NATO away so they can have warm relationship of friends with them.
>>
>>147208
What makes Russia a problem vs NKorea, ISIS, Saudi Arabia, Iran?

They're way less of an issue
>>
>>147212
I certainly don't "love" Putin. I also don't object to him or Russia any more than I do the US. I think Putin is absolutely right when he says that European countries are puppets to the US (especially on foreign policy).

Bush talked to our Prime Minister (the Netherlands) and basically told him to ignore our own intelligence agency and join him on the Iraq war. Which he then did, like an obedient lapdog.

He actually didn't listen to his own people and just did what the US told him to do. Fucking ridiculous. It's embarrassing, really.
>>
>>145653
The average Russian isn't shooting people down and blowing up in the streets of the US and the UK
>>
>>145972
You do realise that foreign policy isn't the only part of politics?
>>
>>144895
Dear George
Why hasn't Japan took in more poor refugees
>>
>>144899
Takei is also a fag-o-sexual, borderline pedophile, and all around super creepy dude.
>>
>>144895
McCain is in competition with Russia over the huge oil deposit found in Syria's Golan Heights. He is a member of the board for Genie Oil and Gas Company which has exclusive rights on that oil deposit via Isreal. Another name on that board would be Rothschild, and a few other very highly-placed ex-energy department heads of the United States, and other financial elites. This isn't about Syria, this isn't about Russia, this is about lots, and lots of oil. Money! Money! Money!
>>
>>144952
http://www.snopes.com/john-mccain-meets-isis-leader/

No one believes your lies, shill.
>>
>>147216
They hacked the election
>>
>>148650
Lol did they really now
>>
>>148650
http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/19/politics/election-day-russia-hacking-explained/index.html

Can't be hacked.
>>
>>148650
And the whole idea of hacking came from a IT company that works with the Clinton Foundation and the DNC that's been debunked after they retracted their claim:

https://dailynewsinc.com/2017/03/28/something-stinks-here-crowdstrike-revises-retracts-parts-of-explosive-russian-hacking-report/

And then they refused to allow the FBI to check their servers...

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/313555-comey-fbi-did-request-access-to-hacked-dnc-servers
>>
I thought blatant trolling was against the policy here?
>>
>>144895
Who gives a flying fuck what Takei says??? Weird.
>>
>>144949
>and even in the worst year the chances of being involved in an islamic terrorist attack is like one in ten million.
found the shill.
>>
>>144924
he is literally senile
>>
>>147683
This is interesting. I couldn't find anything about him being on the board of directors for that company, but their strategic advisory board has some interesting names on it:

>Dick Cheney
>Jacob Rothschild
>Rupert Murdoch
>R. James Woolsey (Former CIA Director)

This company has been drilling illegally in the Golan Heights, in Syria's sovereign territory.

There's another oil company, Zion Oil --Zion!!!--, that has voiced its approval of this illegal drilling.
>>
>>145493
By that logic US is a bigger threat than isis and russia.
>>
>>145493
shill harder faggot
>>
>>144922
ISIS doesn't have nuclear and chemical weapon in their possession. Don't interfere in other countries politics, don't annex territories with dirty tricks and fake propaganda media
Besides it's well known Russia created and sponsoring Islamic radicals.
>>
>>149351
Lol so did the US
>>
>>149037
Who says it's not?

>>149351
>Besides it's well known Russia created and sponsoring Islamic radicals.
You know who trained and funded Al Qaeda, right?
>>
>>145622
Because budgets are always gutted from public transport budget. Japan does everything to keep shit neat even old buildings no one uses.
>>
>>149356
Kgb agents in their camps
>>
>>149360
Lol fucking dumbass.
>>
>>149368
Wow Russian propaganda really got you.
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.