[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The world's biggest punk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: B--zJ5TU0AEK4fX[1].jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
B--zJ5TU0AEK4fX[1].jpg
7KB, 250x250px
This bitch made lying sack of shit avoided the death penalty because of one stupid bitch on the jury.

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/courts/2014/05/27/david-bell-death-penalty/9623733/

women jurors thinking with their clit LOL
>>
Niggers are gonna rule the world /s
>>
Good, the death penalty is an irresponsible abuse of state power.
>>
>>144877
It would be the cheapest way to handle prisoners if we removed appeals on consecutive death penalties and used bullets for the execution. Don't even have to have someone fire the gun, just set it to go off on its own after you line the prisoner up and strap them in.
>>
>>144885
What about all the people who were killed on death row and later found to be innocent?
The incidence rate for that is quite high, given how expensive the proceedings are and how.. final the punishment is
>>
>>144820
Dude that fucking website is retarded on mobile. I cant even read a sentence without getting gang raped by 10 different ads.
>>
>>144902
lmao phone posters get fucked
>>
>>144893
We have to do a better job up front to ensure that the evidence is solid enough to warrant the death penalty. I would like to think that as our technology becomes more sophisticated we are having a lower rate of false convictions, but at the end of the day they are just going to happen. Is it better to accidentally execute an innocent person or to let hundreds of murderers wallow in prison on the tax payers dime? The answer is really up to your individual morals.
>>
>>144980
As five more dollars (at Max) every paycheck would save us from daily life. We pay so much in taxes prisons don't even matter with how much power the government has. Besides we need those new slaves for cheap labor
>>
>>144902

>phoneposter can't get an adblocker

You deserve it.
>>
>>144902
Have you tried using an adblocking browser? They do exist for phones, at least on android
>>
>>144893
> What about all the people who were killed on death row and later found to be innocent?

I don’t know of any, (at least not in modern times) as death penalty cases go thru numerous appeals and the evidence is sifted over again and again.

That said, I still oppose the death penalty because plenty of people ARE falsely convicted due to mistakes, corruption or whatnot and the simple fact is, you can’t go back and correct a false conviction if the person has been executed.

Bad enough that some people spend 10, 20 even 30 years in prison after being falsely convicted, our justice system just cannot be trusted to get it right when there is a life on line.
>>
>>144980
>We have to do a better job up front to ensure that the evidence is solid enough to warrant the death penalty.

Sure, but we're talking about humans and humans fuck up on a regular basis.

There was a case where a guy was convicted for murder and spent 10 years in prison, before it was discovered that the prosecution had hid phone records that showed he wasn't even in the state when the murder happened.

If he had been executed, not only would there be no way to correct what happened, nobody would have even been looking into it in the first place.

I don't want to get executed because the cops fucked up or the prosecutor is crooked or a witness lied.
>>
>>144820
Putting sacks of shit like this in jail for perpetuity would not be such a huge to-do if we didn't incarcerate So many druggies instead of forced drug rehabilitation
>>
>>145381
Who's going to pay for that though? Republicans sure aren't going to put it in any state or federal budget request.
>>
>>145381
>if we didn't incarcerate So many druggies instead of forced drug rehabilitation

There is no need to piss away all kinda money on drug rehabilitation, just legalize / decriminalize drugs and it'll sort itself out.

Most of the people in jail on drug charges are there for dealing not using and the numbers of drug addicts committing crimes to support their habit would remain the same regardless of any rehabilitation programs.

Calling for tax payer supported drug rehabilitation only encourages people to continue supporting the current Drug War, because if you're going to pay anyways, it's easier to just toss them in jail and be done with it.
>>
>>145374

This. There was a story of a guy put to death and later found to be innocent. It can and does happen.Cant be bothered to find it right now. Death penalty can only be used in a situation of a heinous crime and undeniable evidence and this guy should have got it. Fuck women,some can't think past their feels
>>
>>145423
> Death penalty can only be used in a situation of a heinous crime and undeniable evidence

You’re missing the point; “undeniable evidence” can still be wrong or corrupted and what you feel is “undeniable evidence” may be different then what I think it is.

Once you accept that the State can execute people, you are _guaranteeing_ that the State will execute innocent people due to corruption, incompetence, false / wrong witnesses, shitty lawyers, stupid jurors, dumb luck, etc.

I served on a jury years back on a child molestation case and the most important thing I learned, is that our legal system is a crap shoot and I NEVER want to be on trial myself, even if the death penalty were eliminated.
>>
>>145447
It really comes down to acceptable losses. Clearly you do not believe that any innocent lives should be lost to a wrongful execution, regardless of how few that may be compared to people rightfully executed. It's all a tolerance thing and is deeply personal. I don't think that people should be kept in prison indefinitely because it completely defeats the purpose of prison, which is rehabilitation and, ideally, reintegration into the general society.
>>
>>145453
> It really comes down to acceptable losses.

There are no “acceptable losses” when it comes to death, it’s bad enough that some people spend years in prison on a wrongful conviction.

Would YOU want to be facing the death penalty, because some ladder-climbing prosecutor was looking to polish his resume and hid evidence that would have exonerated you?

> the purpose of prison, which is rehabilitation and, ideally, reintegration

Some people simply have to be removed from society, there is no fixing them.

If we legalized / decriminalized drugs, we’d cut our prison population by half (at least) and then locking away those who are truly dangerous wouldn’t be such a tax burden.
>>
>>144911
Stop justifying the rape of mobile users. Sure they use an inferior platform with a scandalously small view platform... iugh who am i kiding .
>>
>>145472
It's the only way I can legally browse at work.

Pls no bully senpai
>>
>>145468
>Would YOU want to be facing the death penalty, because some ladder-climbing prosecutor was looking to polish his resume and hid evidence that would have exonerated you
Not him, but I'd rather face the death penalty than wait for years(or maybe never) to be proven innocent.

It's like life would even be worth living that stretch of time anyway, so might as well get offed early and end the suffering.

I don't support the death penalty, but the alternative is equally shitty.
>>
>>144876
They never will by themselves, only if propped up by cuck whites and jews.
>>
>>144820

Actually the death penalty is worse for the tax payers than life in prison. Because of the right to appeals, it costs us more to pay for the trials than it does to lock him up in a cell and feed him for the rest of his days.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.