[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Judge dismisses lawsuits over Clinton's emails

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 1

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/01/hillary-clinton-emails-lawsuits-dismissed-217581

U.S. District Judge James Boasberg ruled Monday that the suits filed by two conservative organizations are moot because the State Department and the National Archives have done all they are legally required to do to obtain messages pertaining to her four-year tenure as America's top diplomat.

Boasberg is an appointee of President Barack Obama.

"Defendants have taken a number of significant corrective steps to recover Clinton's emails," Boasberg wrote in a 17-page order tossing out the suits.

Clinton turned over approximately 55,000 pages of messages to the State Department at its request last December and that the agency took steps to secure electronic copies of the records. Those copies now appear to be in the possession of the FBI. State has asked the FBI to preserve those electronic files. Those and other steps are good enough, the judge said.
>>
>>144583
I've seen people serve time in military prison for far less.

Systems fucked.
>>
>>144620
Far less than not doing something illegal? That is fucked up. Do you live in Russia?
>>
>>144622
In the US army you can serve jail time for improper possession and distribution of classified documents / information.

She is guilty of both sir.
>>
>>144625

>Ask_Podesta_About_Risotto_Recipe(CLASSIFIED).PDF
>>
>>144638
Oh the upstairs bathroom? Yeah sorry, I put my private server in there, use the downstairs
>>
>>144674
You people keep saying this like there is something wrong with that. Do you have any idea how many thousands of similar setups exist all over the country? I have one in my house right now. A private email server. In my closet. So what.
>>
>>144704
>Keeping a secret private server in your fucking bathroom for government email transfer
>Removed from Watergate investigation for the same crime

Gee idk why that's not suspicious or illegal at all haha

You're fucking retarded
>>
>>144710
It wasn't secret dumbass. Obama sent email to the thing all the time. It wasn't even a law that they couldn't have private servers until halfway through Hillary's tenure as SoS.
>>
>>144716
>Illegal for government emails to travel on private server
>Illegal disseminating of classified intelligence
>Illegal to keep private server without government oversight
>Illegal to scrub / bleach email server prior to investigation
>Private server insecure as fuck

You're an idiot, go shill somewhere else
>>
>>144716
Are you fucking retarded?

1. Htf would Obama or anyone not involved in the scandal know the e-mail they sent was going to a private server? Unless you're a computer wiz, your average user has no idea the path their internet traffic takes and the finial destination it arrives at.

2. There was nothing illegal about having a private e-mail server. There is however laws against storing government/classified/work related items on it however. Its the whole reason why the government gives official's of HIlairy caliber government cleared pdas, laptops, etc.
>>
>>144620
What's the matter anon did you read the brief? The point is moot, what are you sexist?
>>
>>144625
Let's not forget that she deleted emails while they were under subpoena
>>
>>144852
the firm she hired did, long after they were supposed to

If she's guilty of something it's hiring bad IT people.
>>
>>144880
This seems to be a common problem with the democrats. Between the DNC hacks, the email server and the absolute travesty that was the Obamacare website you would think they would have learned the value of hiring good IT. Then again, the current US policy seems to be built upon ignoring it's crumbling and outdated infrastructure.
>>
>>144880
There are no coincidences. She's been caught doing this stuff since the beginning. She has a habit of pleading ignorance when she's caught lying.

Either she has no business being in government from incompetence or she's a crook.
>>
(berg)
>>
>>144704
>I have one in my house right now. A private email server. In my closet. So what.

Yours is not involved in handling of national security related material.
>>
>>144884
Most if not all of the US gov is built on hiring workers at the cheapest bidder. That inherently attracts mounds of shit. Government positions are generally regarded as a joke because you do practically nothing, and still get tenure and pay for it. You would have to go out of your way to get fired. It's apparent in companies that stick to minimum wage as well. They'd rather pay for two shitty employees that they can kick out in 4 months than give a good employee a small raise.
>>
>>145000
The fact that they are willing to waste more money hiring shitty workers to create subpar trash that needs to be redone numerous times as opposed to 10-20% more upfront to get it done right the first time just astounds me.

Then again a majority of the companies they hire likely give massive kickbacks in exchange for contracts so they really don't care as long as the end product is serviceable. Fucking scum, all of them.
>>
Reminder:

https://youtu.be/8PFDcsV02LM
http://www.breitbart.com/milo/2016/11/04/milo-spirit-cooking-i-knew-she-sold-sould-to-saudi-didnt-know-she-sold-to-devil/
https://www.infowars.com/spirit-cooking-clinton-campaign-chairman-invited-to-bizarre-satanic-performance/

This is what conservatives are fighting against. This is why KEK exists. And we won't just stop with the intelligentsia, we'll be coming for the foot soldiers and their families. Anyone with liberal genes is SICK! As God said of liberals

>destroy thou all his things; spare thou not him, nor covet thou anything of his things; but slay thou from man unto woman, and little child, and sucking, ox, and sheep, and camel, and ass.
>>
>>145002
I thought all of this was to troll liberals. I didn't think that people genuinely believed this shit.
>>
>>145005
Same for the Russian narrative, which convinently didn't arise until Trump took office
>>
>>145007
You see, this sort of shit wouldn't happen in a fash ethnostate. I wish Trump really was like Hitler, but he isn't (as much as liberals make him out to be). Hopefully, we'll get a genuine fascist in next time, and then we'll really give a reason for the liberals to squeal. The deep state will have to go though. CIA, FBI, and military would not let it happen, so have to deal with them. But I'm confidant we'll win, then we'll complete the dream of a monoethnic global superstate with all others enslaved or exterminated.
>>
>>145009
Why do you keep using "we?"

What army are you referring too when by your own admission, the conservatives, libertarians, liberals, and mainstream sheep all hate you faggots?
>>
>>145002

>breitbart
>fuckin infowars
>more colorful dramatic language like "kek" and "remove liberals from the earth" signaling all the traits of a bona fide edge lord

>>>/pol/
>>
>>145018
Not /pol/ - just everyone else that's not a liberal neo marxist Globalist
>>
>>144720
Hey, at least she didn't ask a known Russian intelligence officer for access to Russian facilities in the United States in order to use Russian encrypted communications channels to open a line of communication to the Russian government that could be monitored and recorded by the Russian government but not by the American government to secretly discuss American military strategy in Syria.
>>
>>145072
>At least
>Unverified, unproven claim

Idk man she's looking alot worse to me still, keep trying though
>>
>>145073
Yeah, it's totally just a coincidence that Obama shut down both the two Russian facilities in the US that were going to be used for this bit of harmless espionage--and expelled the Russian staff of both facilities--literally within 30 days of the meeting between Kushner, Flynn and Kislyak (a meeting which the White House admits occured).

I'm sure it's totally a coincidence.

P.S. all of your heroes are going to prison :^)
>>
>>145076
Yeah you're absolutely right.

It just sucks that he's been working with the Russians for 30+ years and we just found out after he won the election.

Also total coincidence that a DNC staffer got shit twice in the back on a street corner with no video surveillance and no apparent witnesses and noone heard the shots and now the mere mention of his name makes the MSM piss themselves

Clinton's are going to jail. See you at the Civil War.
>>
>>145076
You have zero proofs, nunya, nothing that will be of incriminating to the true patriot Trump/ You are just an anti-patriot like those who resisted Bush.
>>
>>145024
Not samefagging, but

>>>/pol/

Go tell it on the mountain, you fucking nut
>>
>>144583

The Clinton's will pay for their crimes against humanity
>>
>>144625
Actually, she did not share classified documents illegally, nor was her possession of them illegal. She simply stored them on a server that was not considered "secure" by government standards. Where was all this outrage when Bush, Cheney, and Powell did the exact same thing for eight years?
>>
>>145187
>wrong - They were on a cloud and were being uploaded to non secret clearance computers
>She forwarded classified gov emails to and from the server to people - we will never find out who because she wiped the server clean and smashed all her cellphones (not suspicious at all lol)
>>
Reading the Leftists apologizing for Hildawg is fucking disgusting. None of them EVER mention the actually contents of what Seth Rich, who they fucking murdered, and then made this Russia bullshit up... Hillary needed the server to avoid getting caught selling favors for the State Department. What the fuck is wrong with you people? You love a bitch wearing a diaper than you own country??? Fucking die. Just fucking die.

They believe ANY unsubstantiated accusation against Trump, and ignore actual proof oh Hillary's treason. Fucking sad.
>>
>>145190
>actual proof
>>
>>145193
Here lemme smash my cellphones real quick fam
>>
I would just be happy if Hillary would just go away forever.

Don't losers usually go away and start writing books ok horses or something like that?
>>
>>145194
and "accidentally" have a "contractor" delete 30k emails under subpoena.
>>
>>145002
>quoting an english translation as justification to be an animal
wew
>>
>>144583
So how many times will it take for Clinton to be proven not guilty of something for people to actually start to believe she did nothing wrong?
This is what, like the 12th time?
>>
>>145707
Who proved her not guilty?
She was proven to have done all these things. They let her off for "ignorance of the law" and "lack of intent" - both unsubstantiated and would not hold water in any traditional court case.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.