[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AT LEAST THREE ANTI-TRUMP LEAKERS IDENTIFIED

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 1

Reports: At Least Three Anti-Trump Leakers Identified, Referred to Proper Authorities, Expected to Be Fired Soon

At least two separate news organizations are reporting that three distinct leakers have been identified at the White House and that President Donald Trump is expected to fire them when he returns from his first overseas trip.
“CBS News has confirmed from two sources that three leakers of classified information at the White House have been identified and are expected to be fired,” CBS News reported this week, adding, “Officials within the Trump White House believe leaks of Mr. Trump’s conversation with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov are a ‘deliberate attempt’ by officials who are holdovers from President Obama’s administration and are trying to damage the Trump presidency.”

In addition, this week, chief One America News Network (OANN) White House correspondent Trey Yingst also reported that three White House leakers have been identified and referred to the proper authorities.

Yingst wrote on Twitter that the three leakers have been carelessly leaking classified information to hurt President Trump politically and that Trump is expected to fire “multiple people” connected with the network of leakers upon his return to the White House:

>https://twitter.com/TreyYingst/status/866765139697074176?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&

>https://twitter.com/TreyYingst/status/868229061264519169?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&

Multiple White House aides, asked for comment about the CBS News and OANN reports, declined to comment when reached by Breitbart News.

>http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/27/reports-at-least-three-anti-trump-leakers-identified-referred-proper-authorities-expected-fired-soon/
>>
Good need to be killed
>>
>>144317
They need to go
>>
>bertbart

Ignored.
>>
>>144375
It's from CBS News and One America News Network

But

Hey

Listen

I'm sorry that breitbart hurted your feelings. You ok?
>>
I'm confused, I see this story everywhere except CBS. Can anyone find the CBS story?
>>
today on /news/:
OP fails to follow up on news story before posting; is faggot
>>
>>144317
I hope they torture them on live TV. They need to bring back medieval style executions to discourage the liberals from doing this type of thing. How many liberals will resist after they see a man sawed in half from hip to throat? It'll also be extremely entertaining and be a way to direct conservative societal hate towards targets and thus bind us closer together.
>>
>>144479
You ok? I'm sorry
>>
>>144481
O_O nah fool

Guantanamo bay
>>
So which is it? Are the anonymous leaks fake news or are the leaks real?
Stick to one narrative please.
>>
>>144375
Only honest news out there after Fox sold its soul to $HITlery ¢uckton.
>>
>>144489
Trump: "The leaks are real, the news is fake."
Just accept the fact that half of the right wing is spiraling out of control under Trump, while the other half is just keeping their heads down waiting for it to be over so they can go back to having real Republican values.
>>
>>144493
The spins are fake. Like Trumps cabinet could talk to the Russians about ISIS and the spin is that theyre disseminating classified Intel to Russians.

He did talk to the Russians about ISIS. McMasters and everyone in the room agreed the Intel was not actually classified.
>>
>>144317
Does anyone else think that someone at the white house with brains planted this story to flash out the leaker(s)? I mean it seems fucking asinine to leave them in their positions for days just do trump can personally fire them, and while I wouldn't put that past him (for ratings) the "article" pushes the narrative that "as soon as trump is back" too many times and too awkwardly for me to really believe they have any idea where the leaks are coming from.
>>
>>144500
>not actually classified
Show me that quote please?
>>
>>144490
>Breitbart
>honest
Bwaahahahahahahah
>>
>>144481
How is it that the world has made you feel so impotent and emasculated that you rant about executing people on 4chan? Is it that you can't get a good job because you're dumb? Or... hmm, let me think... girls don't like you? Come on, you can share with us.
>>
the leakers are not even democratic sympathizers they are trying to get the Jew Jared Kushner out of office because he is a threat to the campaign policies we voted for. He is a cuck and a globalist and should be fired immediately, Bannon is our man and we need to stand behind him. These leaks are merely an attempt to link Kushner to the Russian conspiracy to get him out, maybe its all bullshit but it was for a good cause that isnt what you think!
>>
>>144317
>sources say
FAKE NEWS

That's what Trumptards do, isn't it?
>>
>>144531
Look up "McMasters statement on Washington Post story"

Use Google it's super duper easy
>>
>>144544
Yeah I watched that entire thing.
Not once does he say the information wasn't classified.
What he does say a lot is "wholly appropriate". Not "unclassified".
>>
>>144317
>Breitbart
You should be ashamed of yourself.
>>
Why does Trump keep threatening to prosecute leakers that don't exist because the leaks are fake news?
>>
>>144323
In public
>>
>>144493
Is that what you libcucks tell yourself when some new liberal! Sacred cow is killed every week?
>>
>>144535
Triggered liberal.
Hope we get more style stabbings of you people.
>>
>>144481
Careful not to cut yourself on all that edge fag
>>
>>144323
>Good!
>They need to be killed.

I hope you meant this instead of what you wrote, anon.
>>
>>144675
I don't hope that. It's a sickening sentiment.
>>
>>144613
Triggered autist
I hope we get more of you fags put in jail for chimping out in public
>>
>>144548
As president, Trump can declassify information at will. This means that when he chose to present the information it instantly became unclassified regardless of its prior status. So yeah, he never presented classified information, but may have presented formerly classified information.
>>
>>144481
yeah. treason is serious. it used to gather public crowds to watch the ropings.

nowadays people call you edgy virgin, because theyre first in line for the gallows.
>>
>>144534
>Bannon is our man
Then you should have voted for him.
Instead, you twats favored form over function, style over substance and voted for a salesman who was feeding you obvious, comfortable lies.
You deserve whatever random adviser that grabs the king's ear, cunt.
>>
>>144992
>As president, Trump can declassify information at will
Yeah, no.
He's the POTUS, not the Owner/Operator of America.
>>
>>144889
awww your fee fees get bruised?
>>
>>145499
Mate, even politifact is behind trump on this one.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/may/16/james-risch/does-president-have-ability-declassify-anything-an/
>>
>>144992
I mean, if he were to tweet the nuclear codes, that'd be legal. You can be a bad leader and still follow the rules scrupulously.
>>
>>144500
Well duh it wasn't classified after he told them.
>>
>>145505
Short answer, no it would probably not be legal. Long answer, no because he would be endangering many people and I am sure there is legal justification to charge him for that as opposed to because it was classified.
>>
>>145508
You're just guessing. The president has the final word on classification. Part of the responsibility of the President is that you can legally endanger many people.
>>
keeping my fingers crossed that one of the leakers trump fires will be trump
>>
>>144481

Edgy, bro
>>
>>144481
if this fucking shit came out on Obama, you would be jizzing in your fucking unwashed underwear going "I KNEW IT, those fucking HEROES." go fucking cut some lawn grass with that edge.
>>
>>145537
+1 mate
>>
>>145512
Fair, I don't really know enough about legal matters to give a definitive answer. Still I feel that giving away the codes to nukes on Twitter would probably count as an act of extreme negligence and warrant some form of legal action.
>>
>>145512
Just because you can say the names of CIA operatives in hostile countries doesn't mean you should.
>>
>>144481

>p-p-please pay attention to me
>>
>>145499
He can declassify information. However, should he have declassified this?
>>
This is why newspapers use anonymous sources, by the way.
>>
So, were the leakers actually found and fired?
>>
>>145627
Looking back? It was probably the right thing to fo considering we now know what the information was

>Hey, just a heads up, ISIS has developed explosives that look extremely similar to the innards of a laptop.
>Cпacибo fam
>>
>>146080
To be absolutely accurate the problem wasn't with the info about bombs being hidden in laptops - this was already common knowledge since they were banned from flights. The problem was with him bragging about the source - Israeli humint intelligence.
Of course even if Trump made a mistake by disclosing the source, leaking the whole thing to the media was a cold cynical and treasonous move because it made a lot more damage to have it posted everywhere versus just few top level Russians knowing about it. Just shows how corrupt and lacking of any red lines this infighting in Washington is.
>>
>>146047
Nope, it turns out Twitter and Breitbart aren't valid news sources. Who knew?
>>
>>144434
Why didn't you post the CBS news and OAN articles then? I'll tell you why. It's because Breitbart took CBS's journalism from 4 days ago and spun it for their rehashed clickbait. And you prefer that version of the story rather than what really happened.

http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/white-house-identifies-three-leakers-of-classified-information/
>>
Where is the outrage from the GOP at this unmasking?
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.