[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

North Korea launches ballistic missile of unknown type, third

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 555.png (989KB, 809x452px) Image search: [Google]
555.png
989KB, 809x452px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwcy7AHVMDI

The US and Japan have confirmed that North Korea fired a missile just one week after it launched its Hwasong-12 rocket. The new missile had a shorter range, according to Washington, and possibly landed off Japan’s east coast, inflicting no damage to ships in the area.

Pyongyang said it has successfully tested the Pukguksong-2 intermediate range ballistic missile, after it was detected landing off Japan’s east coast, causing no damage. The nuclear-capable missile was launched just one week after the previous test by North Korea.
North Korean leader Kim Jong-un personally supervised the test of the new missile, which the KCNA state news agency said verified the reliability of the late-stage guidance system of the nuclear warhead and tested its solid-fuel engine, Reuters reported.
Earlier, the US and Japan confirmed that North Korea fired a missile just one week after it launched its Hwasong-12 rocket.

“The US mainland and the Pacific operational theater are within the strike range of the DPRK and the DPRK has all kinds of powerful means for annihilating retaliatory strike,” North Korea’s state agency KCNA said in its announcement of the test, as cited by Reuters.

The ballistic missile reached an altitude of about 560km (348 miles), according to a South Korean military official. An earlier Reuters report suggested that the missile flew about 500km and landed outside Japan’s exclusive economic zone.

South Korean military officials said it was a solid-fuel rocket, in contrast to last week’s liquid-fuel test rocket. Solid-fuel rockets, such as those used in previous submarine-launched tests, are considered more complex to design and operate, but are more stable, and offer greater long-term military capability.
The White House said that the rocket had a shorter range than those fired during the three recent tests.
>>
HEY, GOOD JOB :LIKE:
>>
>>143981
Good job! They're getting better with practice. We'll just sit here until innocent civilians get killed before our government officials react with outrage etc blah blah-blah.. order military involvement they say will only last a couple years and a few hundred billion$
>lasts 20 years, goes into the trillion$.
>>
>>143981
This war is going to happen, whether we wait around or start it
>>
>>143981
honestly, why is everyone so afraid of north korea missile test, not like we america do not have our own missile system. just because other's are catching up on building defences, americans are sooooo afraid os few weak bombs. come on, just drop the one to them and they will shut up. like japan. so whats the big fuss.
>>
>>145110
Being this retarded
>>
This war is going to happen
>>
>>145115
Being this hypocrite
>>
i really fell in love with kim jong hun, he' so cuute lmaooooooo let me suck his biiig dick you fuckin' cunt and modafuckers <3
>>
>>145110
Your broken English and thought process is painful for me to witness. Please destroy all electronic devices that let you spread your autism.
>>
>>145123
Yeah FWI I want the US and South Korea and all the other cool countries to have the cool defenses and cool bombs and sweet nuke missles

North Korea isnt cool so they can suck it

>Long range Nuke = Defenses
You're fucking retarded
>>
These assholes really need a red-ass beatdown.

Seriously, they need to be put in their place. You can sanction them all you want, and you can even have China wag their finger disapprovingly, and say "knock it off", it won't stop them

North Korea thinks they are in some perpetual dick-waving contest, and honestly, I think the ONLY way they can be stopped from being complete asses is if China says "Hey, if you don't cut the shit, right now, we're no longer your ally"
>>
>>145146
The us is cool? They ruined every country the invaded
>>
>>145196
That's what makes the US cool
We fuck your shit up fam
>>
>>145110
That extreme paranoia is what has kept wars off American soil. America may not be good at winning wars but we sure as shit are good at keeping the action away from home
>>
>>145138
at least my autism is better than your stupidity. your broken soul and thought process is painless for me to withness
>>
>>145238
the extreme paranoia is what is needed to keep americans occupied.
>>
>>145196
>They ruined every country the invaded
Every country that gets invaded is ruined. That's what war does to the country it happens in.
>>
Send a rocket to the American east coast and I will raise a brow.
>>
>>145110
yes, obviously giving WMDs to any shithead despot so they can obliterate cities at will causing millions of civilian dead at a whim is a great idea. why not just hand nukes out like candy? what could go wrong?

any nukes flying tends to escalate the situation immediately to a nuclear mode you idiot, that shit could VERY EASILY start WWIII as a MISTAKE let alone intentionally.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.