[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The fucking Zbigniew Brzezinski kicked the bucket!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Cc4Nq8MW8AACQn9.jpg (74KB, 600x790px) Image search: [Google]
Cc4Nq8MW8AACQn9.jpg
74KB, 600x790px
FINALLY!! THE FUCKING MONSTER IS DEAD AND IS BACK TO HIS POT IN THE HELL!!

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/26/us/zbigniew-brzezinski-dead-national-security-adviser-to-carter.html?_r=0
>>
F
>>
>>143949
Why do you hate the guy?
>>
He was a beacon of civility and international respect, and will be dearly missed by everyone who is not a tribalist retard.
>>
>>144273
by calling some one a tribalist retard you are showing your tribal retardism.
>>
>>144274
Having a belief system is not inherently tribalist. Basing your national identity on ethnicity is.
>>
>>144271
he was a zionist who helped create AlQaeda & islamic extremism (purportedly to fight the Soviet Union). Him & kissinger were 2 evil bastards that many (((neocons))) followed in using islamic extremism to further zionist interests
>>
>>144301
Except for the kike-ish schtick, don't you guys want to take over the world and all because "muh lebensraum" and "99% of humanity must die to purify the white race?"
>>
>>144304
Yeah but thats different
>>
>>144304
One of the aims of destabilizing the middle east was to have millions of refugees flooding europe...another zionist goal
>>
>>144311
You guys should be cheering it on since it's been a huge boon in redpilling the masses and building support for neo-nazi groups like Golden Dawn.
>>
>>144311
Bwahahaha... you really believe that it's possible to successfully plan that far ahead in geopolitics AND, on top of that, keep the details a secret, AND that secret manipulative groups would create such elaborate James Bond villain plans?
>>
>>144311
Cont. I'm not aware of any example in history of such elaborate schemes being carried out. The closest I can think of is some of what Bismarck did, and even that fell apart within a few years of when he left power.
>>
>>144273
Stop sucking the ghost of his dick. But srsly now, i hope you're getting payed for this shitpost.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.