[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nsa cheif says trump directly conspired with russia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5199.jpg (356KB, 684x1320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5199.jpg
356KB, 684x1320px
Long story short supposedly the nsa director gave a breifing to all nsa employees saying trump conspired with russia.
Awaiting confirmation from other sources
http://observer.com/2017/05/mike-rogers-nsa-chief-admits-trump-colluded-with-russia/
>>
Colluded to do what?
>>
>>143766
From my understanding to influence the election in his favor as well as changing us policy...
>>
"I have spoken with several NSA officials who witnessed the director’s talk and I’m reporting their firsthand accounts, which corroborate each other, on condition of anonymity."

>anonymous sources say X said Y
>>
>>143765
Dog shit liberal comic

>EVERYTHING IS THE WORST WE NEED COMMUNISM
>>
>>143769
And how did they influence the election?

Did they tamper with voting machines? Or did they just change peoples minds?
>>
>>143775
They hacked the dnc and leaked internal documents not only that but they tried to influence numerous trump advisors so they could affect american public policy towards russia.
Russia also launched an effort to Infiltrate american defense and intel agencies. Honestly trump was one part of a larger attack on american institutions.
>>
>>143775
Imagine if next election cycle iran hacks the RNC and releases damaging memos during the elections to aid a democratic canidate they see as being iran friendly.
>>
>>143778
Which DNC leak was russia responsible for?

My god, you mean one of our allies was talking with our politicians to get more favorable treatment? The horror...
>>
>>143778
Essentially such an interaction is not conducive to a healthy democratic state , when the populace feels that foreign agents are in control..
>>
>>143778
Damaging memos that would only exist because politicians are breaking the law or doing things that they otherwise shouldnt be doing?

If Iran did that, I can honestly say that would be a good thing.
>>
>>143780
Um russia isnt our ally.. do you know how we over threw arbenz in guatamala after he was elected the legitimate president of guatamala . We used fake radio broadcasts and spread disinformation creating fear and uncertainty in the population.

Also russia info http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/russian-think-tank-planned-influence-u-s-election-new-documents-reveal/
>>
>>143782
No laws in dnc were broken . Although political fuckery was abound with regards to sanders treatment and clinton favoritisim. Most of the docs were very mundane and boring.
>>
>>143785
If the documents were mundane and boring then how did their leak influence the election?
>>
>>143788
The public precived them as bad. The main reason being conflation with Hillarys private email server. The main goal of the operation was to sow confusion and doubt in the populace that would vote for hillary.
In no way am i saying she was a good canidate or person . Im just recognizing that russia had a vested intrest in insuring she was not elected.
>>
>>143788
Any way this is the most disturbingly cordial debate i have had on the internet or 4chan..
>>
>>143765
As a guy who was at briefing, no he didn't.

source, anon.
>>
>>143792
I rarely actually post, im just bored at work
>>
>>143776
>leaked documents

So what? If the documents weren't fabricated, then all they did was shed some light on DNC dirt.
>>
>>143776
It's never been proven the ruskies were the leakers. Also even if that was the deciding factor it was still the DNC dirt that put them over the edge.
>>
>>143765
Yeah this is bullshit
>>
>>143790
People were pissed because she and the DNC fucked over Sanders, which they absolutely did, not to mention her taking up someone who resigned from the DNC due to that information and placing that person in her campaign team. She lost because she's a greasy bitch that fucked someone over and people found out about it. Plus the rape allegations and Shit smearing her campaign did not help at all.
>>
Allahu Akbar!
The U.S. must take Monroe Doctrine now.
The U.S. must withdraw American Forces from all Foreign Countries now.
Stop America's doing its all wars now!

I love American99% and the U.S.

China, Germany and Japan must loosen Germany's, Japan's and China's monetary policies now!
China, Germany and Japan must stimulate Germany's, Japan's and China's domestic demands now!
Japan and Germany must issue a lot of construction bond now!
Japan and Germany must reduce Germany's, Japan's and China's taxes now!
The U.S. must tighten its monetary policy now!
As a result, Dollar value will rise!
The U.S. will have trade surplus!

Japan, Germany and China are evil empires.
Islamists' true enemies are Japan, Germany, China, FRB, top1%, Wall Street, American Military Industry and DOD!
Japan is the country which has been promoting Globalization!!!
Allahu Akbar!
>>
>>143954
Im sure you would be the first person the bureau would inform>>143801
Ya ok
>>
>>143765
>awaiting actual sources
>>
>>143785

The leaks contain evidence of blatant lawbreaking. Any private citizen doing what Her Royal Corruption did would get the treatment that our government gives to whistleblowers. The leaks revealed she was hideously above the law. Thank goodness Seth Rich gave us the chance to see.

Had it taken Russia to show us the truth, a Russia would have been fine too.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.