[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

7th-grader gets 'Most Likely to Become a Terrorist' Award

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 0

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/26/us/terrorist-award-junior-high-school-backlash-trnd/

Pay garbage wages to teachers and this is the kind of garbage you attract. This moron should be fired.
>>
>>143701
Teachers get paid too much as it is
>>
Teaching public school generally requires a bachelors degree and a teaching liscence. I'm seeing median pays in the higher end of 40K and lower end of 50K

>https://www.forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?toURL=https://www.forbes.com/sites/susanadams/2013/04/15/college-degrees-with-the-highest-starting-salaries-3/&refURL=https://www.google.com/&referrer=https://www.google.com/
averages jobs requiring bachelors degrees to earn roughly 45k. So teachers only earn higher wages by a small margin.

Teachers are actually paid fair wages relative to the rest of the job market, in addition to other benefits. It's a stressful, salaried job so it involves more than just clocking in and out. As teachers are generally expected to curate their curricula to some degree, grade it of course, continue their training throughout life, and provide some level of student outreach. And as a job, it requires a lot of organizational and "soft" skills that other jobs requiring bachelors degrees may not.

Allegorical accounts of shitty teachers need not apply. There are examples all over the job market of people who have no right or reason to be in the position they're in.
>>
>>143701
>Let teachers protect themselves from punishment with tenure and red tape and this is the kind of garbage you attract.

FTFY

Public school is garbage. Garbage in, garbage out. If you don't want your kids to have to overcome unnecessary trauma, don't send them to public school.
>>
>>143742
This

Its scary that fags like OP see this any thing "give them more money"
>>
>>143749
see this and think*
>>
>>143755
>>143749
You guys must of been bullied or had shit experiences in high school.

I actually work in a school, and this is the case of a fucking idiot who can't joke correctly. You guys are just falling for the sensationalist shit and projecting your feelings to an institution you have little to no knowledge of except
>THE KIDS ARE GETTING WORST LOL
>>
>>143833
>this is the case of a fucking idiot who can't joke correctly
So its a shit public school employee

Like we said

You stupid fuckin public school employee
>>
>>143833
Fuck yea they are. My mother was a special Ed teach for 20 years. I've watched the various classes come and go along with her and the kids these days are fucking terrible. Parents aren't nearly as invested in their kids education as they should/have been. They think that the teachers are there to babysit and raise the kids they should be raising themselves. Not to mention the general pattern of shoveling these students in and out to a college is disgusting, but heaven forbid a parent say anything otherwise
>>
>>143835
>So its a shit public school employee
>Like we said
>You stupid fuckin public school employee
You sound hurt that you have no other argument
>>
>>143838
How so?

Are sure you aren't projecting your feelings cos you got btfo?
>>
>>143701
>this moron should be fired.

Agreed. What an idiot. You can't have someone so devoid of integrity and foresight educating children - let alone during a critical phase in the development of self-image.

>This is how people see you Timmy. You're the embodiment of human evil - a terrorist, a murderer, a deluded wack-job on a self-immolating ideological tirade.
>>
>>143742
No one said anything about tenure or red tape. He implied higher pay - that's it; no extrapolation needed buck-a-roo.
>>
>>143742
Lol anon not all public schools are shit. Live in a poor place get poor schools.
>>
>>143701
It's a shame this kind of thing can't get caught until a parent hears about it secondhand and tells the principal, after the class has already been affected by this shit.
>>
>>143701
for anyone wondering this is a nigger/spic run school.
>>
>>144726
>not all X are like that

HOLY FUCK REALLY? THANKS LIBERAL I NEVER WOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT WITHOUT YOU SAYING THIS IN EVERY THREAD
>>
>>143702
Lol teacher salary's are shit, there is a reason they protest about there pay.
>>
>>144761
>salary's
>there

Teacher is literally the easiest job I can think of. They don't even grade their own papers (99% of the actual work) all the time. They don't make their own lessons either.

they get every holiday plus a dozen "staff days" AND THE SUMMER OFF.

shut up.
>>
>>144763
Oh also, they aren't responsible when kids fail. What exactly us their fucking job? Why is tenure even a thing?
>>
>>144763
>They don't even grade their own papers all the time.
They do
>(99% of the actual work)
Are you high?
> They don't make their own lessons either.
They just appear in their mind by magic?

Have you ever been to school?
>>
>>144763
>Teacher is literally the easiest job

Is this what flyover-fags who had shit teachers think? lmao
>>
>>144761
>Lol teacher salary's are shit

This is a flat-out lie promoted by the teachers union.

While a starting teacher fresh out of college isn't paid much, the pay rates ramp up very quickly with every year of seniority and after only a couple of years, they're making very high wages, not to mention excellent benefits and a pension.

t. two friends of mine are teachers, math and special education.
>>
>>144786
>two friends of mine
You should just say "my teachers"
>>
>>143701
>Most likely to become a terrorist

I actually, literally, 100% true, got this superlative in our 8th grade newspaper (newspaper-kid-conceived-and-selected, white-middle-class jr-high-school) shortly before 9/11.

Even though I was very unpopular, we all thought it was funny since they notably didn't have a "smartest" category that year, the implication being that instead of being the clear winner of that I won the "terrorist" award. It was mostly for all the dark things I said, both as macabre humor and nihilistic fact, though oddly enough I got this award despite another kid in our class who set off pipe bombs outside the school one weekend and accidentally injured a maintenance guy.
>>
>>143701
It's okay everyone. The teacher was black.
>>
>>144782
>They just appear in their mind by magic?
They receive a lesson plan and follow it.

>>144783
Get out of america pls
>>
The shitty thing about this is that the teacher is the one handing these insult trophies out. It's pretty fucked up to harass a kid when you're in a position of authority over them, and they can't argue back. If it had been just kids handing these out the receiver could have at least told them to fuck off.
>>
>>144763
And yet many take second jobs during the summer... really makes you wonder.
Every teacher needs to put together a lesson plan for each and every subject they teach, grading student work is not 99% of the actual work and managing a classroom full of single parent, welfare baby brats is a bit harder than you might think.
Wiggers are gonna wig I guess.
>>
Lizeth is a cool name. This teacher sounds like a jackass. Like, even as a joke it should be very obvious that this is not funny.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.