[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Man charged over Chicago child 'execution'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 1

File: I can upload any file I want.jpg (35KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
I can upload any file I want.jpg
35KB, 660x371px
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-34946792
Is is that time of week already?
Chicago's a shithole, discuss.
>>
>>1432
Fuck chicago
>>
>>1433
+1 agree
>>
>>1435
-1 respectfully disagree
>>
>>1432
Good, he deserves life in jail or the chair.
>Chicago
Wouldn't live there if you paid me for it.
>>
>>1432
Fucking garbage gangsters, even for gang standards.
>>
>>1438

1+ agree with respectful disagreement
>>
>>1432
He is not a good person.
>>
>>1603
>>1441
>>1433
Is there a rule here that we can't say his race or bring it into discussion? Is it because news would turn into pol?
>>
>Look at skin colour
kek
>>
>>1432
oy veyy

everyone in this thread is so anti-semetic.

he was a troubled youth who was oppressed by the system, the real problem is whiteys oppression.
>>
If only there were no guns!
What other correlations are there between countries and # of murders?
Damn I can't think of any
>>
>>1644
Excellent point, Ariel.
>>
>>1622
>anti-semetic.
Now see...... That's how you get your ass thrown out. No trolls. Can you grasp the concept? I'm liking this board already.
>>
>>1611
If you read the sticky and READ THE RULES there shouldn't even be a problem. This whole website is 18+ remember?
>>
Its not Chicago thats bad, just the people in Chicago are bad
And it just so happens that the worst of Chicago are black

draw your own conclusions
>>
>>1935
Jokes != trolling

Idiot.
>>
>>2517
You're a racist anti-semite.

>>>/pol/
>>
>>2554
All I've done here is state facts and logic and now I'm being attacked

HELP ME I'M BEING OPPRESSED
>>
he's a nigger afterall
>>
>>1432
I gotta get out of this place 2bh
>>
>>2583
You can't say that!
>>
>>2581
This is a board for news, not facts or logic or any of that circumstantial bullshit.
>>
This is the price we pay for being immoral

t. Petey Hitchenz
>>
>>2583
That term is inappropriate and offensive.
Please check your privilege.
/news/ is a Safe Space
>>
>>2583

racist shitlord, i bet you browse /pol/
>>
>>2619
omg stop it! /pol/ is an oppressed minority and we must protect them, you bigot!
>>
>>2634
No they aren't. Even if they are smaller in number, they aren't a minority.

It's like whites. Even if PoC outnumber them, whites can never be a minority. They have power and are automatically oppressors.
>>
>>2583

he dindu nuffin!
>>
Am I alone in my annoyance at this?
Let's put on huge protests about a cop, sitting in jail for murder, for shooting a teenager w/ a knife 13 months ago....
But oh no, no protests about black on black crime...
>>
>>2723
Black on black crime will be non-existent once the element of white oppression is lifted. Their living standards will improve, they won't have any reason to use illegal drugs anymore, and all of it will stop on its own.
>>
>>1432
Is it against the rules to discuss the actual problem with inner city violence, and the demographics of these inner cities?
>>
>>2748
No.
But it is inappropriate to blame the victims of the situation that actually causes all of it.
>>
>>1433
Agreed
t. Chicago
>>
>>1432
Shit """"""""""pizza""""""""""
Shit """"""""""people""""""""""
>>
>>2723
Black on Black crime is literally every hour in chicago
>huge protests
kek, protests where almost non existent . A small bum-fuck town managed to have bigger protests than chicago. And i can guarantee that most people who protested weren't inner chicago residents. It's just college kids and suburban chicago residents who don't directly live in that environment.

The honest truth is that no one in chicago cares about deaths anymore unless it's directly related to them, it happens so much that they're immune to it.
>>
Nothing good comes from Chicago tbh.
>>
>>2853
hey fuck you, our deep dish is unbeatable.
>>
>>2855
Deep dish doesn't need to be beaten. It needs to be trashed. It's for fatties and stoned teenagers.
>>
>>2857
>I have never eaten a chicago deep dish pizza the post

Stay pleb thincrust-fag
>>
>>2862
rude
>>
>>2859
I have and its gross.
>>
>>2855
I hate Chicagoans, I hate their faggot hockey team, their douchebag personalized license plates, and the way they clog up our beaches all summer, but I will defend to the death the deliciousness of their deep dish pizzas. Also Goose Island is too notch.
>>
>>2896
Michiganer?
>>
>>2985
Yes, you are free to hate us and our faggot hockey team as well
>>
Stupid nigger
>>
>>2723
This has to be one of the most annoying things I hear in a regular basis

How do you protest against criminals? Why are we holding criminals and cops to the same standards? And do criminals get put in prison or do they get paid vacation?
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.