[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GOP Health Plan Would Leave 23 Million More Uninsured, Budget

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 1

File: ACAvsAHCA.png (35KB, 662x485px) Image search: [Google]
ACAvsAHCA.png
35KB, 662x485px
The revised Republican bill to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act will leave 23 million more people uninsured in 2026 than if that act, also known as Obamacare, were to remain in place. The GOP bill would also reduce the deficit by $119 billion over 10 years.

>That's what the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office reported Wednesday in its latest score of the American Health Care Act. The CBO's assessment shows that the deficit would fall and premiums would fall for some Americans, but the report also raises potential concerns about the bill. The agency reports that the bill could destabilize individual insurance markets in some states, leaving unhealthy Americans unable to buy insurance.

>The bill will now move on to the Senate, and should it pass that chamber, it will not look like this current AHCA version. As NPR's Susan Davis reported Wednesday, the Senate is likely to write its own version of the bill. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell also told Reuters he doesn't know what that path to passing the bill will look like.

>"I don't know how we get to 50 [votes] at the moment. But that's the goal," he said.

A smaller deficit, but a far higher uninsured rate

>The $119 billion deficit reduction represents a decline from previous versions. When the CBO first scored the AHCA, it said the plan would save $337 billion over 10 years. Later revisions reduced those savings to $150 billion.

>By far the biggest savings would come from Medicaid, which serves low-income Americans. That program would face $884 billion in cuts. Cutbacks in subsidies for individual health insurance would likewise help cut $276 billion. But those are offset in large part by bigger costs, including the repeal of many of Obamacare's taxes.

http://www.npr.org/2017/05/24/529902300/cbo-republicans-ahca-would-leave-23-million-more-uninsured
>>
>Those tax cuts would overwhelmingly benefit the highest-income Americans, the Tax Policy Center, a Washington think tank, reported on Wednesday.

>The increase in the number of uninsured is also slightly lower than in the CBO's initial estimate. That report estimated that 24 million fewer would be insured in 2026 if this bill were to become law, putting the uninsured rate at around 18.6 percent. This revised bill would reduce that by around 1 million — a difference of less than half a percentage point.

>In contrast, the uninsured rate in 2026 would be around 10 percent under Obamacare, the CBO reports.

>More than half of that increase in the uninsured — 14 million — would come from reduced Medicaid enrollment.

>The CBO also notes that the AHCA could mean some Americans would buy policies that don't cover "major medical risks." Because of those policies' skimpy coverage, the CBO doesn't count those people as insured in this report.

>The Trump administration responded by saying it believes the CBO's numbers are unreliable.

>"History has proven the CBO to be totally incapable of accurately predicting how healthcare legislation will impact health insurance coverage," the White House said in a statement.

>The CBO did indeed far overestimate the number of people who would sign up for the Obamacare exchanges, as FactCheck.org's Brooks Jackson wrote in March. Likewise, it undershot on the number of Medicaid enrollees. (That said, Jackson added, the CBO predicted the uninsured rate relatively closely.)

Difficulties for some addicted, pregnant or sick Americans

>The act could make obtaining health care coverage prohibitively expensive for some sicker Americans, the CBO found.
>>
>That's because under the AHCA, states could get waivers exempting them from some Obamacare provisions, including what are called essential health benefits — a list of basics like mental health and prescription drugs that the Affordable Care Act required plans to cover. States could also get waivers that allow insurers to charge more for people with pre-existing conditions.

>One challenge the CBO faced in creating these estimates was figuring out how many states would get those waivers, and the report acknowledges that this creates some uncertainty in the estimates. In the end, it estimated that around one-sixth of the population lives in states that would seek both of those waivers. Around half of Americans live in states that would seek no waivers, meanwhile, and the remainder live in states that would make "moderate" changes.

>In states that obtained both of those waivers, it would mean lower premiums for people buying individual insurance. But less healthy Americans in those states could face "extremely high premiums," the report said.

>"Over time, it would become more difficult for less healthy people (including people with preexisting medical conditions) in those states to purchase insurance because their premiums would continue to increase rapidly," the CBO wrote.

>Waiving essential health benefits could also make medical care much more expensive for people who are pregnant, addicted or have other mental health issues and who live in those states that waive those benefits.

>"In particular, out-of-pocket spending on maternity care and mental health and substance abuse services could increase by thousands of dollars in a given year for the nongroup enrollees who would use those services," the report says of people living in those states.

>Under current law, the CBO wrote, the markets will be "stable in most areas" because lower-income Americans buying individual insurance will be shielded from rising Obamacare premiums, thanks to subsidies.
>>
>However, the report acknowledges that insurers have reduced their participation in the exchanges, leaving some Americans with no options for buying insurance. "The Affordable Care Act doesn't have a back-up plan for this situation," as Vox's Sarah Kliff and Sarah Frostenson reported Wednesday, so it's not clear how this could play out.

Cuts to Medicaid

>Medicaid accounts for by far the biggest spending reductions under the American Health Care Act. The bill would roll back the Medicaid expansion instituted under the Affordable Care Act, which extended the program to cover some Americans with incomes up to 133 percent of the poverty line. That expansion increased enrollment by 10 million, as NPR's Alison Kodjak previously reported. Rolling back that expansion would limit future enrollments.

>The AHCA would also give states a choice: Receive Medicaid funding via either a block grant or a per capita amount per enrollee.

>Together, these changes would create major cuts in enrollment for the program: 14 million fewer people by 2026, and $834 billion in spending cuts over a decade.

Older, lower-income Americans get higher premiums

>Average premiums would be lower in 2026 than they would be under Obamacare, both in states that do and that don't seek waivers. But it's impossible to make a meaningful blanket statement about how premiums would change under this bill, as those changes differ vastly for different groups of people.

>For example, older Americans who make little money and buy individual insurance would see their premiums climb far beyond what they would be under Obamacare. A 64-year-old making $26,500 would pay $1,700 in premiums annually under Obamacare. In a state making those "moderate" changes to its market, that 64-year-old would pay $13,600, and in a state with no waivers, the cost would be $16,100. That's more than nine times that person's premium under the Affordable Care Act.
>>
>However, younger Americans would see little change in their premiums, or even declines. Likewise, some people with higher incomes could see substantially lower premiums under this bill. For example, a 40-year-old paying $6,500 a year under current law could pay an estimated $2,100 in a state with "moderate changes" to its market.

The bill moves on to the Senate

>The CBO's newly estimated deficit savings mean the bill can safely move on to the Senate.

>The future of the bill hinged upon this report, as House Republicans passed their most recent version of the bill without waiting for the CBO to report its estimated price tag. Three weeks after passing the bill, however, they have not sent the bill on to the Senate yet, because they were waiting on this score. Budget rules dictate that if the bill's deficit savings had not reached $2 billion (and that $2 billion had to come from particular spending categories), the bill would be dead upon arrival.
>>
We knew this tho
>>
>>143162
Not the government's problem. You are responsible for your health. Not your family, not society, and certainly not the tax payers. If you die because you couldn't pay, it's not my problem. You should have gotten a better job and been more competitive. If I had my way, I'd throw out everything. We have the greatest health care industry in the world DESPITE the government trying to stick its foot down our throat. Don't replace Obamace, and get rid of all the other communist welfare programs.
>>
>>143162
So what
>>
>143172
>143173
>>
>>143172
>We have the greatest health care industry in the world
Actually, your health care industry is among the most terrible based on pretty much any metric of your choice.
>>
>>143192
Unfortunately the metric people always choose is that we have the best doctors. Not that we have the best doctors on average, or anything like that, just that for certain fields of medicine the leading doctors are american. Probably the worst metric you could use, but there you have it.
>>
>>143172
Aka, allow the rich to scam and enslave the poor.
>>
>>143172
>t. Person who still lives in his parent's basement
>>
>>143253
Not if you're healthy ;)
>>
>>143284
And by healthy, you mean genetically pure.

Its eugenetic at the very worst.
>>
health care is not a right, people with conditions too expensive to treat or not enough money to afford care is not my problem and should be left to die because sometimes you just get dealt a bad hand by God. you have to understand that you can't and shouldn't help everyone.
>>
>>143162
A health plan will only pass if it covers more, not less.
>>
>>143633
Spoken like a true follower of Jesus, well done.
>>
>>143633
Is this a passage from the Sermon on the Mount?
>>
>>143654
>>143683
Haha. "15...... 10, 10 commandments for all to obey"
>>
>>143417
Your absolutely right. I would rather maintain a population of preexisting condition genetic time bombs then allow natural selection to take its course.
>>
>>143172
>if you die, you are not my problem
Edgy 14 year old cunt detected
>you should have gotten a better job, and been more competitive
Shit happens. There is very upward mobility on the US, and Healthcare is expensive as shit
>best healthcare in the world
'Member when that one cunt raised the price of AIDS medicine by a few hundred dollars? I member. How the fuck is that the "best"?
>>
>>143732
We have never left a natural environment retard, we've only remodeled the one we used to live in.

Natural selection still takes place under different selective pressures. But if you're going to assume some distinct gradient of genetic quality exists, then do us all a favor and jump in a lake. Because you'd be at the bottom of it.
>>
>>143732
>Your
>preexisting condition genetic time bombs (what?)

Poo in the loos aren't allowed to comment about American politics. Back to the Ganges with you.
>>
>>143740
>People with debilitating disorders die prior to sexual maturity without medical intervention
>intervene allowing them to have children

Totally not circumventing natural selection.
>>
>>143756
>different selective pressures

That's some nice reading comprehension you inherited there.
>>
>>143759
>artificially imposed selective pressures
>"natural" selection
>>
>>143760
humans are now not some kind earthly animal?
>>
>>143760
>taking care of our ill
>markedly different from any pro-social behavior in other animals, other than simply being better at it

w e w l a d

The term "artificial" is artificial under your implied definition, because we made it. So I guess it doesn't count as a real word.

Anyways, you can have as many positivity ads as you like. Not a whole lot of people want to fuck somebody with so little self-control that they end up 500 pounds. Nobody wants to have kids with somebody with literal downs syndrome. And as a matter of fact, in the west we've become so incredibly selective that our birth rates are unsustainable in some countries. So your whole elitist "le proles are breeding" memes don't really apply.

And by the fuckin way did you know that sickle cell anemia protects against a number of diseases that rely on your blood shells taking a certain shape? Because as it turns out, the resistance to these diseases may keep people alive longer than those without, even with the disadvantages sickle cell anemia provides.

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2352304215000239

Dysgenics can happen anywhere and for any reason as long as there's a lesser of two evils involved. It's more complicated than you imply. And taking an arbitrary stance on "preexisting conditions" betrays the complexity of genetics. These preexisting conditions still bolster the diversity of our genetic pool, which is actually incredibly useful if our populations ever bottleneck.
>>
>>143764
You're right, I should have mentioned genetic conditions and not ones that are due to environment, such as weight gain. Down syndrome is a bad example because while it is genetic, it is only very rarely familial. Diseases such as Huntington's, Bloom's, Cystic Fibrosis etc. are much better examples.

>sickle cell anemia
It is only beneficial to be heterozygous for sickle cell in regions endemic with malaria. There is absolutely no benefit in the US and Europe, which is why it was not selected for like it was in Africa. Hence spreading a deleterious allele through the population is doing far more harm then good as you increase the risk of homozygous children with no tangible benefit to carriers.

If you think sowing deleterious mutations into the population and then actively selecting against their removal is a good idea to maintain society, then I want no part of your ideal world.
>>
>>143768
My ideal society is one where painstakingly selecting against deleterious mutations isn't necessary. If a person with these mutations is able to support society, given that they have society's leveraged support, then I don't really see a problem.

And I think we're still smart enough animals that we can passively select beneficial traits for our offspring, without having to withdraw this support.
>>
>>143735
>'Member when that one cunt raised the price of AIDS medicine by a few hundred dollars? I member. How the fuck is that the "best"?
It's called survival of the fittest. By bleeding off these weak elements, we will ultimately be stronger. Did the nazis put up with the crippled and defective. No, they got rid of them because there's only so much resources that can go around. America doesn't have to take as active a role however. Just letting the market play itself out shall be enough to get rid of the weak and unsuccessful (poor) elements of our society.
>>
>>143777
Yep, definitely a fucking Nazi.
>>
>>143777
as if the nazis were some kind of shining example to follow.

>into the trash it goes
>>
>>143772
I always make sure to ask my partners for their families medical records and do an extensive risk assessment prior to having sex.
>>
>>143793
>I always put a baby in someone every time I have sex

Spot the virgins.
>>
>>143797
>Penis in vagina does not inherently carry the risk of child

Just because you minimize risk does not mean it is not there.
>>
>>143793
>imblying that cheap, comprehensive genetic counseling for hopeful parents is around the corner
>or that surrogacy isn't a thing
>or sperm banks where you literally have qualitative metrics to choose from, for that matter

People can sort their own shit without the need of draconian eugenics laws or insurance policy racketeering. Everyone who wants kids, wants smart and strong kids.
>>
>>143783
>>143791
Merely labeling something is not a valid criticism
>>
>>143704
Fuck I need to watch that again.
>>
>>143813
>comprehensive genetic counseling
Will never be cheap enough for the general public due to needing a qualified professional to run through risks with individuals. Quick and cheap ones will exist, but they will be far from comprehensive and hard to understand for the average user.

>sperm banks and surrogacy
Surrogacy does nothing to stop risks of genetic disorders as all you are doing is changing the incubator while not touching the inputs. Sperm banks defeat the purpose since it is only 1 of the 2 parents child and therefore makes the other irrelevant in a discussion on the child's genes. The desire to have healthy kids comes with the caveat that they are your kids and many men would be unhappy if they were shoved aside for a turkey baster filled with superior baby batter.
>>
>>143777
>the nazis had the right idea guys!
You're a retarded degenerate yourself if you think the best thing for society is to start killing off as many "undesirables" as we can. Cents like you are why the world is shit
>we don't have enough resources
Bullshit. Look up the amount of food we waste each year, and tell me we don't have enough to feed the hungry. We are the richest, greatest nation on Earth. There is NO excuse to leave our working class out to dry
>>
>>143850
>There is NO excuse to leave our working class out to dry
Except to motivate them and create a survival of the fittest scenario.
>>
>>143851
A complete edgelord
>>
>>143851
You don't seem to understand. I want to live in a world where no one has to die. You seem to want the opposite, edgelord
>>
>>143854
We are all born to die
>>
>>143854
>I want to live in a world where no one has to die.
You're the only person who feels this way.
>>
>>143858
Yeah. Of old age n shit. It'd be real swell if everyone could lead a full life until then, though. Life is short, and one could call it meaningless. That doesn't mean we have to suffer, or let others suffer until it's over
>>
>>143861
Even if you're right (you're not) that wouldn't mean that what I'm saying isn't true
>>
>>143864
No, nobody else feels that way. Most people don't care when people get fucked up and die. You're super unique and caring guy. This is sarcasm, asshole.
>>
>>143862
>Of old age n shit.
>Life is short,
We're working on that.
>>
>>143760
No, see, the US economic system is dictated by nature, not a man made thing at all, so it can't be changed and nobody can be blamed. Nature gave the US an economic system where it can't do the things nature lets European countries do. It's Darwin, man, Darwinism proves the US has to kill all its sick, cause nature, man...
>>
>>143872
give up edgelord.
>>
>>143850
But wouldn't free health care just encourage more illegal immigration?
>>
>>143173
It could be you, that's what.
>>
>>143881
Maybe. I don't think we should let our country go to shit just to keep out the brown people, though
>>
>>143887
Too late, man. Too late.
>>
>>143887

A single payer healthcare system would take already poor US healthcare and make it magnitudes worse. So it's going to shit no matter what you do.
>>
>>143162
Health Insurance is not a right. Most of those people were forced to purchase insurance they didn't want. Everyone that wants healthcare can get it.
>>
>>143417
Good.
>>
>>143902

Right now we have a condition where private industry essentially acts as a middle man and skims off as much profit as they can get away with while taking money from patients and handing it to those that provide care. This is an industry that almost shouldn't exist; at least not nearly at the scale it does today. It's just a middle man whose job can be done much more cost-effectively by government. Any benefit in improving their service that comes from competition between companies is more than offset by the fact that when you have an insurance pool that includes everyone, that pool has absolute negotiating power. Companies looking to deliver healthcare either negotiate with it or can't do business.

Secondly, giving full insurance coverage to the poor has clear macroeconomic benefits. It goes a long way to producing a more meritocratic society that selects for success on the basis of skills of particular importance for a knowledge economy, like creativity, intelligence, willingness to take professional risks. Someone with a great idea with a business or who is a perfect fit for a job at another company shouldn't be incentivized to sit tight in their present job because we've made the particular health insurance policies offered a confounding variable in getting talent to where it can be most effectively leveraged.

The long lines at emergency rooms are also a consequence of the fact that folks priced out of or otherwise unwilling to pay enough for sufficient health insurance coverage have to wait until their health deteriorates to the point of emergency before seeking care.

The laissez faire model of delivering health insurance has left our country in the dust compared to other modern nations; it has totally failed to compete on almost every front; microeconomic, macroeconomic, humanitarian, quality of care, incentivizing innovation. The only thing it does effectively is appeal to the anti-government ideology.
>>
>>143924
The us healthcare system is the best in the world. There is no reason people shouldn't have insurance these days. It's purely laziness.
>>
>>143887
>Maybe. I don't think we should let our country go to shit just to keep out the brown people, though
Illegal migrants don't come to the US bcause of promises of food stamps and obamacare. Mexicans illegally crossing our southern border do so because they can earn an order of magnitude more performing equivalent work under-the-table in the US as in Mexico.
Tormenting our own poor and threatening everyone against taking financial risks that might leave one poor because of the nonsense belief that undocumented migrants are also poor is totally pointless. They cannot even avail of many of these social services. They can only show up at the emergency room in case of emergency, which is something we've always allowed.
>>
>>143172
but a healthy work forces is vital to productivity. Do have any idea of how much money in labor productivity is lost yearly from wokers being hospitalized because they could not get any equate care to maintain their health and prevent the onset of easily manganese consitions? Of course you don't, you're qn egdelor Neet living in your parents basement who I lucky enough to still be able to be on their insurance and not have to worry.

And how is insurance a person's fault that they were born with a preexisting condition? Why must they bare their cost alone? Must we simply allow an unhealthy society into a darwinean environment, where society people are left to die because of their genetic preexisting condition, and can't afford to get their medications afforded yearly dr visits? That a person should go bankrupt to treat their cancer?
Of course there are other ralated factors besides insuranc companys; like the greedy phrmaceutical companies and medical device industry that monoplize the market and stop competition, but the main cause is immoral business practices of a system that should be single payer and non profit.
>>
>>143924
can,we not blame the healthcare providers tjough? including the doctors? Yes they get paid alot, but you re forgetting Malpractice insurance that is insanely expensive, going over 200k to-500k in debr, and the Vista of medical equipment (which they do not make and must buy at high prices). It's the companies
>>
>>143925
For the price you pay, no, American healthcare is not the best in the world.
>>
>>143973
American healthcare is the best in the world. We pay extra for it..
>>
>>143970
http://time.com/4408807/surgeon-salary-how-much-doctors-make/

Doctors make a lot compared to the average American but it's not like it's an obscene amount.

And having universal healthcare would reduce malpractice costs.

>http://www.pnhp.org/facts/single-payer-faq#malpractice
>>
>>143979
We pay extra for stuff that is regularly cheaper across borders. It's only expensive here because many people have insurance, and pharma can charge whatever they want to insurance.
>>
>>144222
Patent protection also means that generics are not as easy to acquire as they are in other countries, driving the price up. We honestly subsidize a good portion of the rest of the world's drug discovery and health advances through our inflated system. I have no idea why Europeans would sneer at the US when they benefit more then anyone else by being able to reap the labor at minimal costs.
>>
>>143973
I pay 65 bucks a month.
>>
>>143968
People who can't afford healthcare are usually non productive anyway. They say 23 million will lose. First of all that's less than 1% of the population. That's worth it to lower the cost for the majority that actually contribute. The people that supposedly will "lose" healthcare will lose it because they won't be forced to buy it.
>>
>>143924
Why not just remove insurance from healthcare entirely?
>>
>>144259
Can you please show me your stats on that? I already know the answer but I want you to actually educate your self I without making gross baseless assumptions.
Because my mom(who is a permanent resident), immigrated and worked here for years. first as a nurses aid in a hospital and a home health aide, then as an LPN in a nursing home for 8 more years and never got insurance until recently when she finally got a new job.
But please tell me how it's just lazy unproductive people who don't get insurance. Because we ALL know ALL poor people are lazy, despite the fact that most of them work 2 jobs to make ends meet if they have to. In short, you are a NEET with no idea of the real world nor empirical data. You are also privledged enough to have parents that made enough money or had the right job, to get insurance so you never had to worry about having insurance. You're also lucky that you never had a condition that required you to have yearly check ups with a specialist. Since you were going. unfortunately, I was never so lucky.
Luckily, there was Medicaid but of course that makes me a leech correct?
Yes, they won't have to buy it. we will have less young or single people insured(especially men). Now you may think this not a big deal, I mean if they don't think they need it more power them. However, not all people who didnt get did so because they were forced, if it's expensive, obviously you're not gonna waste $ until really sick. fewer people will go to the doctor unless they get seriously ill. Then we are back to square one with lost in labor productivity due to [preventable] hospitalizations.

Wait, what's the demographic that almost never goes to the doctor and thus are likely to get seriously ill? Oh right, men. But yeah they don't need insurance.

I haven't even talked about people who will be unable to afford and in some cases straight up denied, because they have existing conditions. That includes having cancer before btw.
>>
>>144286
Because the healthcare and insurance industries make a ton of money from it. So they spend a lot of money for politicians to protect them and convince everyday Americans that universal healthcare would cause US society to collapse.
>>
>>144257
65 when you don't actually need it.
I'm talking about when you need it, retard. Go to the ER and get a full receipt of what they charge insurance. It's not uncommon for hospital trips costing hundreds to thousands.
>>
>>144316
Don't mind him anon. He doesn't understand what it's like to pay insurance premiums when you have a preexisitng condition.
>>
All in all, these medical bills and plans are a return to the ugenics plans and projects of the early 1900s into the 1950's. Anyone that needs health insurance for more than a minor allergy, cough, or flu will go broke and die from their negligence of their own health. Those with high paying jobs/degrees/family names will get health care for nothing. Those designated as the scapegoats and whipping boys of society will get VERY EXPENSIVE HEALTHCARE. Birthcontrol and wide spread spreading of treatable/expensive stds will increase with increased/slave populations. Economics at work.
>>
>>143172
Yes, this
>>
>>143280
I don't and I agree with that anon 100%
>>
Will this health care actually end up denying people with pre- existing conditions? Read an article about that. Doesn't make sense to me.
>>
>>144259
>the US has more than 2.3 billion inhabitants
No?
>>
True men don't need insurance.
>>
>>146847
No, true men is successful enough where he can support himself and his family while easily affording insurance. If you have to choose one or the other, then you deserve neither. You are a failure dragging our great society down. Capitalism is survival of the fittest; those who are unsuccessful (poor) need to be let go so the economy as a whole is stronger.
>>
>>146849
You mean the poor should be purged for the sake of humanity.
>>
>>146850
No, I think altruism is an affront to natural life. The junkie in the gutter is precisely where he ought to be and trying to help the poor, disabled, indigent, and other dredges retards natural selection.

However, it would be tyrannical to step in and eliminate them directly. Intervention of any kind, whether giving them handouts or murdering them in cold blood, disrupts the invisible hand of the economy. Ideally, the government would take a 'hands off' approach to the poor problem and let those people succeed or doom themselves on their own merits and efforts (or lack thereof).
>>
>>146851
What if the rich actively hunts the poor for sport?
>>
>>146853
He sounds like a Randroid. They'd be fine with it so long as the poor signed a contract waiving their rights beforehand. You have the personal freedom to be an idiot and waive your NAP rights if you want in a libertarian society.
>>
>>146851
Are you advocating for slavery, unsafe products, and the destruction of the environment?

Cause that what Laissez Faire will lead to.
>>
>>146849
>>146850
Capitalism is more suited to the survival of the richest than the fittest. Those who win the lottery, and are born into a higher class face very few obstacles in life that would cause them to descend to a lower rung on the ladder. Whereas someone who was born into the middle, or lower classes doesn't have that luxury. Shit happens in life that is completely out of people's control. There's no reason that someone should have to go bankrupt or die because they needed medical treatment in the richest country on earth.

Furthermore, things will just get stagnate if we let the Einsteins, Teslas, or Elon Musks of the future die in a ditch because some cunt decided they weren't worth the effort/money
>>
>>144319
It's not my problem.
>>
>>144316
My insurance is 65 a month and that's for the "Cadillac" plan. People who don't have insurance are too lazy or stupid to get it. Either way the world should let them die.
>>
>>146882
You're either full of shit, or your insurance plan has a fucking high as hell deductible
>>
>>146881
3edgy5me
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.