[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Russians discussed how to influence Trump via his aides: NYT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: 1493682087223-a.png (2MB, 1000x1550px) Image search: [Google]
1493682087223-a.png
2MB, 1000x1550px
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-idUSKBN18K1ZC

Senior Russian intelligence and political officials discussed how to influence Donald Trump through his advisers according to information gathered by American spies last summer, the New York Times reported on Wednesday,

Citing three current and former U.S. officials familiar with the intelligence, the newspaper said the conversations focused on Paul Manafort, then the Trump presidential campaign chairman, and Michael Flynn, a retired general who was then advising Trump.

U.S. congressional committees and a special counsel named by the Justice Department this month are investigating whether there was Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. election and the possibility of collusion between Trump's campaign and Russia.

The controversy has engulfed Trump's young administration since he fired FBI Director James Comey two weeks ago amid the agency's investigation of possible Russia ties. Moscow has repeatedly denied the allegations and Trump denies any collusion.

The New York Times report was the latest indication of the depth of concerns within the U.S. intelligence community about Russian efforts to tip November's election toward Trump as he battled Democrat Hillary Clinton.

On May 18, Reuters reported that Flynn and other advisers to Trump’s campaign were in contact with Russian officials and others with Kremlin ties in at least 18 calls and emails during the last seven months of the 2016 presidential race, citing current and former U.S. officials.
>>
On Tuesday, former CIA Director John Brennan told lawmakers he had noticed contacts between associates of Trump's campaign and Russia during the campaign and grew concerned Moscow had sought to lure Americans down "a treasonous path."

In its report, the New York Times said some Russians boasted about how well they knew Flynn, who was subsequently named Trump's national security adviser before being dismissed less than a month after the Republican took office.

Others discussed leveraging their ties to Viktor Yanukovych, the deposed president of Ukraine living in exile in Russia, who at one time had worked closely with Manafort, who was dismissed from Trump's campaign, the newspaper reported.
>>
>>143148
My buddy, this link is to an MSM site. Where is the logical proofs that are to substantiate the statement you are of making?
>>
>>143181
My fellow patriotic american here is right. There is nothing to seeing here!
>>
>>143185
yes, is just like I was saying while enjoy hot-dog at local food-hall with my American neighbors. "Don't 6elieve media, it only oppress the working man."
>>
>>143148
It's always intelligence - never evidence.

Russian hackers are good, good enough to not get caught. Globalists really buckling down. Seth Rich, Pedogate, Benghazi, Weiner/Huma, Obama's Spying - yeesh. It's all coming down hard.
>>
Did the Russians hack the elections. No
Did Trump collude with the Russians. No
Did the DNC collude against Sanders. Yes
Did the American people need to know that info. Yes
Did Russia provide that info to the American people. Maybe
Did the info effect the election results. Maybe
Would it really matter if Trump did collude and the Russians did hack our elections. No.

Worst case scenario maybe Russia provided the American people correct information that should've and had to be known. My guess is is that its Seth Richards who did it, and then was murdered by Comet Pizza, a front from which Hillary launders money from the selling of underage flesh and where she planned to start WWIII to destroy the human race for the coming of the reptilians.
>>
>>143200
Can you please just do this on /pol/? You'll get more entertaining reactions there anyway.
>>
>>143200
>>143188
Let us share in budweiser and apple pies my friends. Here is to lacking of the proofs for schizophrenic claims! USA! USA!
>>
>>143201
Even if russia hacked the election, which they have given ZERO proofs, or instance of...

WHO. GIVES. A. FLYING. FUCK?!

The corporate democrats were exposed as truly corrupt pieces of shit. Everyone wants the clintcucks & co to fuck off for good.

Just fuck off, corporate democrats. Make sure the door doesn't hit you on your gangrenous, cellulite asses on the way out. ruepublicans will now clean up your mess.
>>
>>143211
You backed a real shitty clean up crew bud.
>>
>>143212
But they won
>>
Lets say there is a crazy land universe where Russia DID collude with wiki-leaks....so what?

It exposed corruption in the DNC at mass levels, not only that there was plain collusion going on, Debbie Shultz hopping onto the Hill campaign after having to step down comes to mind.

It is confirmed that Bernie was cucked by the DNC and no one cared because they were too fucking confused by "She is a woman tho" "Im with HER" to fucking see past the web of utter BULLSHIT that was fed to them.

Also wonder where this "Fake News" narrative came from? It came from Hillary, Podesta, and other top elites to fucking silence Pedogate.
>>
>>143227
The problem isn't just that, it's the impression of what you posted. The corruption of the DNC at mass levels- what was it again? That they had assassins in the white house, blackmail on every republican candidate, a child-sex ring in a pizzeria? They might've given Hillary a question before hand. They favored a long-time party member over a radical outsider crusading against party policies, trying to take advantage of their platform (I say that as a Bernie supporter).

The real problem wasn't the leak, it was the weird impression every got off of it, that seems to indicate some kind of online presence backing it up to make it seem larger and more diabolical than it was. People have been using that "Well it exposed corruption" excuse for a while now, but it exposed very little for how much shit the democrats got for it (I say this as a lifelong independent).

Most people didn't want Hillary, they just hated Trump so much more, understandable since he's everything he accuses others of, incompetent, dishonest, unreliable, weak, immoral, etc.

And Fake news came from facebook and social media, where people could link twitter musings as sources, or other news stories that didn't even exist, they were just links to pages full of ads. Conservatives co-opted it to mean news they disagreed with, though now it means any news with anonymous sources, because apparently we're not even allowed to consider the circumstances of a news story unless we can immediately trace it back to someone for their confirmation.
>>
>>143148
>another dubious Russian collusion theory/accusation from NYT/WaPo

Put it in the trash with the rest of the anonymous spam.
>>
>>143201
>anything not liberal should be on /pol/
my god people we got a liberal here.
>>
>>143336
>pizzagate
>Seth rich
Crazy conspiracy theories belong on /pol/
>>
>>143323
This
>>
>>143343
And lugenpresse deserves to be burned in a säuberung with all the other degenerate media.
>>
Spider man thread
>>
I mean, doesn't every government want to influence other governments? Why the fuck is this garbage worthy of being news?

it's like i'm actually browsing /r/politics
>>
>>143321
So much wrong with this post it hurts, I never said there was a child-sex ring in a pizzeria, I don't think it's too much to think that a bunch of pedo fucks get their socks off to little girls and may have had some incriminating evidence....ohh too bad that "crazy gunmen" fired bullets into the floor RANDOMLY HITTING THEIR COMPUTER HDD, wow what are the chances.

Was Seth Rich the leaker? Maybe not, but sure is weird how they have a representative from the DNC talking on behalf of the family, that's totally normal. Funny how even though it's a "robbery" he was shot twice IN THE BACK.

>"They might've given Hillary a question before hand."

Um they DID give her MULTIPLE questions it's not a maybe, it's a fact.

>"backing it up to make it seem larger and more diabolical than it was"

So you are saying pedophiles don't exist in the elite of our world? Are you saying the Clintons along with other top elites never went on Jeffrey Epstein's "lolita express" to his private island? That podesta did not have child abuse art and sculptures all over his house because he was that cocky. You don't believe that they did any spirit cooking shit? Even though we have e-mail and video proof they did? Or is that kind of shit normal?

>"And Fake news came from facebook and social media"
Like I said it was made in response to pedogate in order for them to bury the story, it was then co-opted by the right and everyone else like you say...I mean you basically just totally agreed and proved my point, thank you. But like you say in your own post it was made to fight the facebook posts, quite a masterful play, have someone appear to be violent in PingPong pizza and then bury the story.

>but it exposed very little

You are a full blown retard and now a confirmed Shill.
>>
>>143370
and on top of this, that the US is offended that someone would pretend or want to interfere with them...
>hello kettle
>>
>>143370
>Why the fuck is this garbage worthy of being news?
Because the left is trying to remove trump from office. Truly this is shameful.
>>
>>143377
>libs think they'll win Civil War 2 like they won the first one
>they don't understand that there's no slavery this time for them to use against us
>they don't understand that red states hold all the guns and food
>>
>>143360
For all their patriotism, the right sure loves recycling circa 1930s Germanic language.
>>
>>143400
White nationalists aren't patriotic....
>>
>>143405
Honestly this. You read some of their literature and a lot of it has to do with destroying the "degenerate" United States and replacing it with an empire of the volk headed by a wise, benevolent, yet stern dictator. The ur-example, the Turner Diaries, has the right wing militia movements taking over nuclear silos and launching nukes at all American cities, then false flagging and starting a global nuclear war to wipe out 90% of the global population so their pure children could inherit the reborn world.
>>
>>143412
>pure children
God forbid those inbred fucks could ever take advantage of a destabilized US to attempt something so awful.
>>
>>143374
not him, but why would you confirm somebody for being a shill when they agreed with you and proved your point?
>>
>>143377

>President Trump removed
>President Pence instated

The left actually doesn't have much to gain from Trump removal on a partisan basis, those on the left asking for his removal acknowledge they would give up a more (questionably) moderate candidate to gain a more stable and capable conservative.
The right is just waiting for Trump to be more of a liability than he's worth so they can install a more ideologically pure Republican.

>>143388

>implying it's going to get to civil war level

US living conditions would have to drop heavily to incentivize a civil war, as it stands everyone has far more to lose than to gain. It would take a radical shift in government (significant reductions in freedom, state succession, etc) for anything to happen, and that is far less likely than the federal government sitting around, doing nothing in partisan deadlock.

Removal of a sitting president through existing legal means would not trigger this either, since that is also a political move which in turn requires the president to be sufficiently unpopular that it would be politically feasible. If the party of the president did it, it would signify that he has lost faith with his own base. If the opposing party did it, it would signify that the president is sufficiently unpopular to lose control of congress. This is assuming it would ever actually get to that point since no sitting president has ever been forcibly removed, merely impeached or resigned.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.