[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gaffney: Brennan Testimony Confirms No Evidence of Trump-Russia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1477921092341.jpg (473KB, 2144x1308px) Image search: [Google]
1477921092341.jpg
473KB, 2144x1308px
http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2017/05/24/gaffney-brennan-testimony-confirms-no-evidence-trump-russia-collusion/

STOP IT!!!! DRUMPF CHEATED!!!! LE RUSSIANS HACKED THE DNC AND MADE ME OUT TO BE A COMPLETE ASS!!! THAT WAS ONLY MEANT TO BE HIDDEN!

IT'S NOT FAIR...

IT WAS MY TURN!!!!
>>
>>143082
I like how the left shills never even comment
>>
>>143082
How would Brennan be aware of any evidence when the CIA isn't supposed to investigate Americans (that's the FBI's job) and when he left the CIA in January 2017 and the investigation by the FBI was still in its infancy at that point.

BTW nice slide thread against the wealth of sources posted in >>142716
>>
>>143082
OpEds are prohibited by the sticky.
>>
>>143089
>>143088

r u ok? It's important.
>>
>>143082
>“I think the bottom line of it was
>“What I think he’s stating there,
>“I happen to think
>“One of the things I believe very much
>“Collusion, I think, is not too strong a term
>I think a waste of all of that effort
Read the sticky, then go back to /pol/, please.
>>
>>143082

>another trump shill reeking of desperation resorting to infamous right wing spin machine dullfart to cast doubt over the testimony

It's interesting the GOP is trying to predict and counter testimonies like Brennan's that have confirmed media reports from months ago.

"Frequently, individuals who go along the treasonous path do not even realize they're along that path until they realize it gets to be a bit too late." -Brennan

He never said "no evidence of collusion", he REPEATEDLY said that he couldn't judge the situation, and he's an EX-CIA officer not directly involved in the investigation you nimrod. GOP tried to trick him and he didn't fall for their slimy kike tactics.

So, nice try as usual Trump shill, but you've come up empty making yourself look like a desperate pathetic faggot at the same time. As per tradition of course.
>>
nonmeme source plz
>>
>>143093
Do you know what an opinion piece is? Take your """"impotrant""""' opinions back to >>>/pol/. This is a board of fact.
>>
>>143259
English not your first language huh
>>
>>143087
why comment on an oped from breitbart
typically opeds die or get deleted when the monthly mod passes through
>>
>>143589
It's better than the leftist tripe that winds up on this site. WashPost, NyTimes, CNN and Huffpost get old quick
>>
>>143259
R u ok
>>
>>143596
>"I was only pretending to be retarded!"
>>
>>143595

Yeah I could see how your daddy getting shot down time after time again by outlets considered "reputable" by the majority of the thinking, western world could get old! LOL.
>>
>>143595
Breitbart is not better than that shit, you partisan turd.
>>
>>143649
Lol so feisty
Defend the MSM any harder and you might sway me! Keep trying
>>
>>143663
holy fuck, how can i learn to be this cool?
>>
you can't say "russia hacked bla bla bla" because those could be a chinese group using a network in russia, ppl just biased
>>
>>143082
>breitbart

Overly bias and full of click baits.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.