[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Potential /happening/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 269
Thread images: 0

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3624815/manchester-arena-evacuated-as-witnesses-report-loud-bang-minutes-after-ariana-grande-finishes-set/

Multiple "explosions" heard at Manchester stadium at an Ariana Grande concert, injuries reported
>>
>>142116
Why don't you post an actual news source and not that tabloid shit, Anon?
>>
I live pretty much on the curry mile so if shit does go off chances are the perpetrator is there.
>>
2 important things:

1) The pic of tons of bodies lying on the floor seen through a doorway is FAKE, its from a police training exercise at the arena last year

2) Reports are that an electrical fault blew out a speaker, but the resultant stampede has injured numerous people, but its all very much still confused
>>
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-manchester-40007886?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_breaking&ns_source=twitter&ns_linkname=news_central
>>
https://twitter.com/Wildsixteen/status/866791379640438784?s=09

Turn it up and you hear something that isn't a speaker or a baloon.
>>
>>142128
>>142128

source?
>>
>>142119
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-manchester-40007886
>>
>>142150

1st one my MP

2nd one MEN (the stage company?) spokesman

but considering MBC is reporting 20 dead and over a hundred injured it looks like #2 might be wrong
>>
i reckon some electrical substation or something went boom near victoria station
>>
"Bang bang into the room (I know ya want it)
Bang bang all over you (I'll let ya have it)"
Great song. Lolllerz im going to hell hah
>>
Any confirmed estimates on death toll?
>>
>>142152
>
>>142152

I cant find an official number for bodies yet, or blood...just random pictures with no context and some random qoutes that mean nothing to me.
>>
>>142161
Thank you. Thank you very much.
>>
Apparently the explosion was from the area of the box office after her set ended. So a bomb would make sense. Waiting for people to file out.
>>
Where is this idea that a balloon went off coming from? Also was this before or after Grande went on?
>>
I was on the Fermi paradox when I clicked a few random links on wikipedia and I find this out. I don't even know how, but lucky me, I guess?
>>
>>142157
American cable news is reporting 20 dead and 100+ injured. Whether it was a bomb or not seems to be debatable.
>>
>>142167
Her set had just ended. Like I said here >>142165
>>
>>142172
Holy shit. I don't wanna seem suspicious, but where was the bomb placed and how powerful would it have to be?
>>
>>142176
well there was probably quite a few injuries due to stampede
>>
>>142176
The bomb wouldn't have to kill many, the stampede is the biggest part i'm guessing.
>>
>>142179
Reasonable, but what about the deaths? I know death by stampede is possible, but was it really that crowded?
>>
This is what happens when you get seated tickets to a fucking Ariana Grande concert.
>>
>>142180
>>142179
Also reasonable.
>>
The only question the media probably cares about: did Ariana Grande make it out alive and how does she feel about this?
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Manchester_Arena_incident#/media/File:Manchester_Arena_panorama.jpg

Stadium prior to explosion

PRIOR to explosion.
>>
So how many people were in intendce? I hearing about 20,000. Which sounds like a lot for a Ariana Grande concert.
>>
>>142184
we already know she's fine
haven't heard much about it beyond that
>>
>no real basketball presence
>no real ice hockey presence
What does England do with arenas like this?
>>
>>142181

Google Hillsborough Incident m8
>>
Now we need to figure out how many people died from the explosion and how many possibly died by being trampled to death.
>>
>>142181
Look at the Hillsborough Disaster. The capacity of Manchester arena is around 21,000
>>
>>142189
Concerts
>>
Interviewed a couple Scots on BBC. They talk so funny.

>>142193
How many could there be?
>>
>>142192
>>142190
Damn, never knew about this. Thanks for informing me anons.
>>
>>142194
Apparently enough to build one.
>>
>>142189
The arena has the highest seating capacity of any indoor venue in the United Kingdom, and second largest in the European Union with a capacity of 21,000 and is one of the world's busiest indoor arenas, hosting music and sporting events such as boxing and swimming
>>
CNN keeps saying that the majority of the audience were teenage girls with their parents. Wonder if that's true.
>>
>>142198
>
good
>>
>>142198
I imagine it would be.

>>142197
Whoa I never heard of removable pools.
>>
>>142198
100% True. Source: i work in radio and we give away tickets for her shows.
>>
Improvised explosives, maybe a nailbomb?
>>
>>142205
Seems so

https://twitter.com/CassCat04/status/866806141979897857
>>
>>142206
>>142206
how is that 5 hours before the attack? or is that your american time now?
>>
>>142207
yeah, EST
>>
>>142207
It's American time. That's the way twitter works. No tinfoil.
>>
>>142198
Holy shit no way
>>
Well hopefully they can all get refunds. Also odds on it being terrorism?
>>
Just been listening to bbc radio and a scouse fellow called in said he was in the box office fouaie where the explosion went off, atleast 20-30 fatalities he reckons
>>
Why is the reporting on this lagging so much? It's been hours since the explosion and American cable news is still saying that they basically don't know anything. There was an explosion and a stampede, and those are pretty much the only facts they have.

Why don't we even know an estimate of how many people were killed or injured?
>>
>>142213
foyer
>>
>>142215
https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/866806993759207424
>>
>>142215
It's normal for an attack of this nature.
>>
>>142213
CNN is saying about the same thing right now. They said they had a witness giving a similar number and are also speculating from videos and pictures that the explosion did not occur inside the main volume of the arena.
>>
19 Confirmed dead, 50+ Injured
>>
>>142220
Anderson Cooper just reported that there are 19 confirmed deaths and 55 other casualties so far.
>>
19 dead 55 injured from CNN
>>
https://twitter.com/gmpolice/status/866808564316344321
>>
>>142215
20 dead, 100 injured, nail bomb attack.

Lad with his legs perforated (graphic)
>https://youtu.be/SQ9SINTRA80
>>
>>142227
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWrlHNNR_V0
I wouldn't trust this source if I were you
>>
>>142212
according to bbc it is being treated as terrorism
>>
>>142228

>>142227
is the same video as in >>142206
>>
>Reports saying bomb went off outside the main stage and at the box office

I guess it was really crowded at the time there?
>>
>>142235
Apparently the box office area is not inside the security perimeter, so a bomber may have targeted it because it would be easier to get to.
>>
>>142229
That just means they don't know enough to say one way or another, so they are assuming the worst as they prioritize preventing any further incidents.
However, the now that new info is starting to trickle in it is sounding more and more like it fits the pattern of systematic terrorism more than an accident or a random crazy person.
>>
Yo, there was a post in /b, coded in hex two days ago or something.
Something about 23rd-24th, and "die".
>>
>>142235
It was just as the performance finished and the first crowds were trying to leave
>>
>>142239
Well, this incident took place on the 22nd of May in the local timezone.
>>
>>142239
Go back there and stay there
>>
>>142239
Unless there are pore pertinent details disregard.
Maybe search catelog to confirm
>>
Now they're saying the police are looking into it as a suicide bomber attack, which suggests that they know something about what went down. That might explain why witnesses emphasized that there was "blood everywhere."

They are also saying that there will be a controlled detonation of a suspicious package about a block away.
>>
>>142250
G M PoliceVerified account @gmpolice 8m8 minutes ago
More
There will be a controlled explosion in Cathedral gardens shortly if you hearing anything don't be concerned.
>>
>>142244
>>142245
>>142249
Gotta look it up in the archives.
I'll post info if it seems true and before the time of the attack.
>>
>>142116
i wonder how many /pol/tards and libtards are going to pursue their political agenda on this tragedy

ugh
>>
>>142256
That political agenda being?
>>
>>142253
>>142250
>
>>142250

vG M PoliceVerified account @gmpolice 2m2 minutes ago
More
Officers carrying out a precautionary controlled explosion in Cathedral Garden confirm that it was abandoned clothing, not a suspicious item
>>
do you mean>>142255

>>>/b/733427837
>>
>>142256
/pol/ justifying race eugenics and general non-white racism

Libtards calling for more control of the government over the privacy of citizens
>>
>>142259

Fearmongering I think he means.

Thing is, he believes there is an agenda, which might or might not be, but facts are facts and the facts are that Europe is getting more and more dangerous because of the Islamic terrorist threat.

So yeah, theres that,
>>
>>142255
Somebody already said the attack happened on the 22nd you roleplsying idiot

Fuck off
>>
>>142262

IRA? these fuckers are long gone but the fucking dissidents still exists
>>
>>142256
I wonder if you baiting them to fight is any better. Think before you type.
>>
>>142268
they will just prove their retardiness and cult-like tendencies. i doubt it will happen on /news/ tho.
>>
>>142265
i got the date of 5/20/2017 and time 1810~
But still searching the post.
Content is: 77 65 20 61 6c 6c 20 64 69 65 2c 20 64 6f 6d c1 01 b6 fe 04 15 (Maybe there's some edited since i was trying to understand)

>>142262
No.
>>
>>142273 (you)
Not good at this.
Help, archive goblins
>>
>>142273
OH! i forgot.
That's the time from Greece i guess. (+-2H)
>>
>>142273
>>142276
Die
>>
>>142279
That's what it said.
>>
Any more news on the death toll?
>>
>>142280
Woah that's amazing!

I see posts like that every day, shut up already.
>>
>>142283
When i get the post, i might share though.
Data is data.
>>
Sunrise news in Australia just showed a collage of people hit by the attack... thing is I'm pretty sure it was fake as the Review Of The Week guy was in there. Any info on this?
>>
Where do you retards get your fucking sources from holy fucking shit.
https://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/6cqdye/manchester_arena_explosions_two_loud_bangs_heard/
>>
>>142286
If it included moot, I think I saw that same image on the talesof4chan tumblr.
>>
>>142294
this is the one I was talking about http://talesof4chan.tumblr.com/post/160966949761/currently-missing-after-manchester-arena-incident
>>
>>142184
We need Ja Rule!
>>
>>142286
>>142294
Oh jesus. These fucking news agencies need to step their game up. holy shit lol.
>>
there are unconfirmed reports that taxi drivers are turning off their meters and transporting ppl for free

you English guys rock. Keep Calm and God Save the Queen.
>>
>>142116
NBC is reporting that the police have found the body of the suicide bomber that attacked the arena
>>
>>142172
>20 dead and 100+ injured. Whether it was a bomb or not seems to be debatable.

What the fuck else would it be?!

And British news has already called it a suicide bomber.

Three cheers for uncontrolled mass migration from third-world countries!...
>>
>>142180
>the stampede is the biggest part i'm guessing.

t. Angela Merkel
>>
Imagine living in fucking Europe.
>>
>>142198
>CNN keeps saying that the majority of the audience were teenage girls with their parents. Wonder if that's true.

Who do you think listens for bubble-gum pop shit music?
>>
>>142215
>Why is the reporting on this lagging so much?

Because it's pretty obvious that it was done by a Muslim terrorist but saying so would be "racist"....
>>
>>142238
>That just means they don't know enough to say one way or another

No, it means it was obviously Muslim terrorism and even the MSM and Government can't hide that fact.
>>
>>142314
where do you live?
>>
>friend who lives in manchester isn't responding to my texts
goddamnit, i hope you're just banging your girlfriend or something right now ;_;
>>
>>142312
You're replying to a post from three hours ago.

>>142317
okay, Alex Jones
>>
>>142320
If your friend was in an Ariana Grande's concert then he kind of deserves to die.
>>
>>142256
One is too many frankly. Bodies aren't even cold and some dick head comes along and goes "this is somehow liberals fault."

It's pretty sick man. It's like parasitic relation with these terrorists. They kill people, then they suck it up and post.
>>
>>142259
>That political agenda being?

Blaming White "racism" for the bombing while excusing Islamic terrorism.

They are literally throwing people in jail in Europe for simply _speaking out_ against the uncontrolled mass migration from the MidEast and Africa.
>>
>>142323
i don't know what his girlfriend likes
>>
>>142325
I like how he said both /pol/tards and libtards, and you leave out the libtards that are gonna be using it as well.
>>
>>142325
it's a relationship that's been continuing for the last 40 years now, starting with Reagan arming the Mujahideen in Afghanistan.

>>142326
sounds like a violation of their free speech and an easy court case tbh
>>
>>142266
>IRA?

I wouldn't expect them to go after a concert venue hosting an American artist, as they still get money from Irish-Americans.

And suicide bombing isn't the IRA's style (plus they tend to call in a warning prior to a bombing).
>>
>>142326
>They are literally throwing people in jail in Europe for simply _speaking out_ against the uncontrolled mass migration
post literally one example

>>142323
what kind of edgy loser are you?
>>
source that the bomber was a muslim?
>>
>>142322
>You're replying to a post from three hours ago.

Come on now, did anybody actually believe 20 people would be killed by popping balloons?

Stupid shit like that needs to be addressed and the morons suggesting it called out for their stupidity.
>>
>>142337
At that point basically all we knew was an explosion at a concert. Of course the leading theory is going to be pyrotechnics at the beginning.
>>
>>142335

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-bristol-39118846

"Bristol magistrates also heard a Criminal Order Behaviour application would be made against Overd in May." A COB means they are facing up to 6 months in jail. Wake the fuck up, dumbshit.
>>
>>142337
Listen mate, three hours ago everything was extremely sketch. It could have been mass hysteria and an ensuing stampede. Are you literally calling for us to make rash assumptions?
>>
>>142325
>Bodies aren't even cold and some dick head comes along and goes "this is somehow liberals fault."

It is absolutely and wholly the liberals fault. We were warned decades ago that this would happen yet here we are today, with the liberals calling for even _more_ uncontrolled mass migration of third-worlders who don't share out values and culture and actively hate us.

“We must be mad, literally mad, as a nation to be permitting the annual inflow of some 50,000 dependents,
who are for the most part the material of the future growth of the immigrant descended population. It is like
watching a nation busily engaged in heaping up its own funeral pyre. So insane are we that we actually
permit unmarried persons to immigrate for the purpose of founding a family with spouses and fiancées
whom they have never seen.”

— Enoch Powell - 20 April 1968 —
>>
>>142340
>>142345

The media was interviewing people almost the second after it happened and those people knew full well it was a terrorist bombing, yet the media continued floating absurd theories to distract from the fact that yet again, Muslim terrorists have attacked innocent civilians.

MEDIA: “so what happened?”
FAN: “oi mate, I saw a fookin Paki suicide bomber detonate and kill a whole gob of people!”
MEDIA: “reports are sketchy at the moment, suggesting maybe party balloons caused 20 deaths. This is Abdul Akbar reporting for BBC.”
>>
>>142336
come now what other group would bomb innocents like that in this sort of way?
every other ideology that I know of at least bomb opponents of their cause the only group I can think of who would consider a group of barely teenaged girls their enemy is islamists.
>>
>>142336
It's a suicide bombing.
>>
>>142358

And I'll bet it will be discovered that this was the UK first (though not last...) female Muslim suicide bomber, as some bearded 30 year old Muhammad at a bubble-gun pop concert would have been checked out by the cops who were in attendance.
>>
>>142363
Only source of that information is Reuters and they didn't provide their source. Police haven't made any such statements.
>>
>>142116
let the bodies hit the floor... let the bodies hit the.... FLLOOOORRRRRR !! hahaha... guess all her fans went POP POP... Dangerousss womannn...
>>
>>142367

See >>142316
>>
>>142370
Don't get me wrong, I'm absolutely sure it's a Muslim suicide bomber, just pointing out that we haven't gotten any credible source saying so yet.
>>
>@ArianaGrande broken. from the bottom of my heart, i am so so sorry. i don't have words.
>8 mins ago

Bout time you address this, I mean this is partially your fault after all.
>>
>>142346
This is why I support torture, not just of adults, but of children too. We need to indoctrinate people with hatred in their hearts so that they are happy to go out and kill, and watch torture with the same lust and fascination as they watch Kardashians. We will turn this hate against all the degenracy in this world, and purify it. We will build a just and strong society, one modeled on the Roman empire maybe, where people are ruled by cold and stoic logic and hate of enemies, not weak so-called love and tolerance that we get from weak libkuks. It will be a society where children obey and are willing to die for parents, and where everyone knows their place.
>>
>>142377
I can't tell if you're joking.
That's pretty sad.
>>
>>142377
Yes, I too wish to stain my katana with the blood of innocents.
>>
>Wealthy multinational corporations from the west fund terrorist organizations in the middle east
>Terrorists conveniently perform attacks just before major elections, scaring people into supporting right-wing, pro-corporate parties
Really gets the noggin joggin
>>142346
>It is absolutely and wholly the liberals fault.
You sure it doesn't have anything to do with the guys promoting far-right religious fundamentalist groups over there and starting constant wars which cause people to flee the region in the first place?
>>142377
Do you cut yourself with that edge?
>>
>>142377

So... you've got nothing.

In that case, I graciously accept your surrender.
>>
>>142380
>>142382
Let me redpill you about love.
Love is a modern invention made by liberals to destroy the West. For most of human history, families were based purely on economic factors. Children were labor and an insurance policy, and marriage purely a means for sharing of resources between families and solidify alliances. It was not out of love, and displays of affection to family were heavily looked down upon. An upper class father spending time with his son would have been ridiculed in Roman society. This was kept for tens of thousands of years, because it worked. The one emotion they could display was hate, because they realized that hate is the most effective way of binding people together. Tolerance and love, meanwhile, weaken societal bonds and make your society weaker to those who reject those values for militarism and aggression.
>>
>>142383
> > It is absolutely and wholly the liberals fault.
> You sure it doesn't have anything to do with the guys promoting far-right religious fundamentalist groups over there and starting constant wars which cause people to flee the region in the first place?

Oh I’ll agree that corporate Rightwingers turn a blind eye to mass foreign migration, as it undermine wages and benefits for native White people and increases Wall Street’s profit margin but these foreigners wouldn’t be in the UK, Europe and U.S. if not for self-hating Leftists creating, promoting and defending the retarded policies that allowed them into the country in the first place.

If it were just bare foot goat herding wogs blowing each other up overseas, nobody would give a shit (quite rightly) but now they’re here and more are arriving every day and the Left is doing everything it can to keep them coming.

In the U.S., we’ve got treasonous city governments like San Francisco flat-out violating Federal law and and enacting “sanctuary city” policies to prevent illegal Mexicans from being deported….
>>
>>142388
>Love is a modern invention made by liberals to destroy the West

Who makes this shit up? Who thinks anyone would believe this?
>>
>>142396
>>Love is a modern invention made by liberals to destroy the West
>Who makes this shit up? Who thinks anyone would believe this?

It's a another desperate attempt by the Left to derail the discussion from the obvious Muslim terrorist attack that just happened (again...)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks
>>
>>142395
I look at the Turner Diaries, and everyday, I think we are getting closer and closer. Liberals better watch out.
>>
>>142399
Noted in the FBI log.
>>
>>142398
We're discussing the root cause of those barbarians over in our country, and it's the left. Every single problem we face can be traced back to the liberals. Do you think the liberals would let us set up concentration camps? Do you think the liberals will let us build a better world for our children? No, instead they taunt us whenever we bring up rationale positions to solve the Muslim problem, and tell us to get back to /pol/. Well guess what, the altright is here to stay, and we're winning, praise KEK.
>>
>>142404
http://i.imgur.com/oKDFHk9.jpg

Really makes you think.
>>
>>142395
>if not for self-hating Leftists creating, promoting and defending the retarded policies that allowed them into the country in the first place.
There are few if any leftist politicians in the west these days because the left is explicitly against megacorporations screwing over everyone else. The Democrats and other neoliberal parties are right-wing, just because the Republicans are farther to the right doesn't change that.
>If it were just bare foot goat herding wogs blowing each other up overseas, nobody would give a shit (quite rightly) but now they’re here and more are arriving every day and the Left is doing everything it can to keep them coming.
Imbecile. The whole reason the middle east is in such a state is because western corporations benefit from it being in that state. Even most right-wingers who know anything about Syria would agree that it was modern and secular under Assad, but they don't know WHY we decided to go and fuck things up there. The Saudis wanted to build a pipeline through Syria to Europe but Assad wouldn't allow them to and as soon as that happened we suddenly needed to "free" Syria. This isn't an isolated incident, we ruined Iran back in the 70s because they wanted to nationalize their oil industry, and I'd wager there's economic motivations for most of our other military actions in the region over the years. If you want to fix the issue then you need to support actual leftist politics instead of corporate toolbags who will do anything for profit.
>In the U.S., we’ve got treasonous city governments like San Francisco flat-out violating Federal law and and enacting “sanctuary city” policies to prevent illegal Mexicans from being deported….
So much for "states' rights"
>>
>>142409
States rights are for conservatives. Liberals don't get any.
>>
>>142404
>We're discussing the root cause of those barbarians over in our country

But what you should be discussing is info on the incident at hand. I can get your pol spiel anywhere but what I really want to see right now is: info on the attacker's identity, motive, updates from the scene, confirmation on the type of bomb. Things like that.
>>
>>142404
>No, instead they taunt us whenever we bring up rationale positions to solve the Muslim problem

You should really learn about what's going on in the Middle East, it'll help you understand and learn many things you didn't know before. You have much to learn, but I'll give a quick recap,

As the other Anon said, the West has taken a stance where it has made it clear that Islamist terrorists are preferable to secular Russian allies such as Assad.

When the West was arming and funding Islamist terrorists who would behead innocent civilians, where were you? Why did you not care? Why did you only care when the weapon you've created to attack others has attacked you back? Now Trump goes and makes a deal with Saudi Arabia, the most radical Islamist country in the world and the largest sponsor of ISIS and Al Qaeda, and I'm sure this didn't bother you.

The point here is that you, and the vast majority of Westerners, are very shortsighted and can only make judgment on the small amount of information they get, which makes your judgments lacking in rationale and the ability to solve problems.

Liberals aren't the only the problem, you are just as guilty as the liberals are due to your ignorance. Meanwhile continuing praising Trump over him strengthening the power of the largest Islamist terrorist state in the world.
>>
>>142413
Trump is a cuck for bowing to the Saudis. He should have gone their and trolled them like Putin did with Merkel. Maybe take a pig or something, that would get them riled up.
>>
>>142416
Well, my point was more about secluding ourselves from Islamist regimes like we do with Russia currently. But yeah, Trump shouldn't have done a deal with the Saudis and should've pissed them off, considering that shortly after 9/11, 95% of middle-aged Saudis supported Bin Laden's actions (source below).

In the 80's, the US spent over 20 billion $ funding Islamist terrorists to fight against the Soviet Union in Afghanistan. Today we're kinda doing the same in the Middle East. It's simply disingenuous and pure ignorance to blame Islam alone when we ourselves are dealing with Islamists and supporting them. This isn't supposed to be mindless rambling, what I think we should do is put sanctions on Islamist countries until they can adopt laws that include universally recognized basic human rights.

http://www.nytimes.com/2002/01/27/world/don-t-weaken-arafat-saudi-warns-bush.html
>>
>>142416
Don't forget he also promised to work hard to get them a good deal from the US companies.
Not try to get them to buy more stuff. Try to get them to pay his own country's companies less money.

Make Saudis great again!
>>
>>142416
Putin really is a great leader. Merkuck looked so terrified in front of that dog. He's the leader /pol/ deserves.
>>
>>142343
>two guys on trial for harassing people in public and calling them animals = literally throwing people in jail in Europe for simply _speaking out_ against the uncontrolled mass migration from the MidEast and Africa.
>>
>>142416
You would think that being so wrong about Trump would get /pol/ to reexamine their views and maybe even realize that right-wing politics exist to benefit the rich, but perhaps that's too much to hope for.
>>142418
>what I think we should do is put sanctions on Islamist countries until they can adopt laws that include universally recognized basic human rights.
Definitely, but that ain't gonna happen when the government works for Wall Street, since they want to keep the petrodollar going.
>>
>>142423
>>142418
>muh human rights
All the greatest western Empires didn't give a shit about human rights.
>>
>>142358
They also do it to the people in their own countries. Look at Boko Haram. The terrorists who end up over here are just imitating what they do back home.
>>
I wonder if the killer was hoping to assassinate Ariana Grande but gave up on getting inside the venue when he realized there would be metal detectors.
>>
Haha, I stopped caring about these things and now I just find them funny. Good stuff :)
>>
>>142432
Aren't there better ways to murder her? what kind of shitter do you have to be to not realize there would be a ton of security.
>>
>>142435
Some crazies want to kill a lot of people and maybe he thought that if he could get close he could blow the whole area up before anyone realized what was going on. Of course crazies can't usually get bombs and shit unless they are also being groomed by ISIS. So this guy will probably turn out to be islamic, but also an unbalanced "lone wolf."

There's too much fetishism in the crime for it to have been planned and carried out by an organization. One or maybe two guys, being supplied by an overseas terrorist group. That's the most sensible explanation.
>>
HEY GUYS I AM A REPUBLICAN TRUMP SUPPORTER AND I DONT LIKE LOVE AND I LIKE TORTOURE

>drumpf btfo
>>
>>142409
> Imbecile. The whole reason the middle east is in such a state is because western corporations benefit from it being in that state.

Moron, the corporations would still make their money if the Arabs and Africans stayed where they belong, the reason Europe is being flooded with Arabs and Africans is because the Left _wants_ them flooding into Europe because they truly and honestly believe White people are to blame for all the world’s ills and Earth will become a paradise once we’re all gone.

You’re conflating two different issues here.

> So much for "states' rights"

If the illegal Mexicans stayed in San Francisco and other “sanctuary cities” I wouldn’t give a shit but once they’re here, they can go anywhere.
>>
>>142330
>Europe
>free speech
Oh I'm laffin.
>>
>>142446
>he reason Europe is being flooded with Arabs and Africans is because the Left _wants_ them flooding into Europe
Last I checked, Merkel was a conservative. The right doesn't give a shit about what the people want, the right, by definition, only cares about what the ruling elites want- and the ruling elites want more cheap labor that they can load up with debt, as well as more social unrest that they can use in order to trick people into supporting right-wing economic policies, just look at what happened with Trumpcare and the death of net neutrality. You got played like a damn fiddle, friendo.
>If the illegal Mexicans stayed in San Francisco and other “sanctuary cities” I wouldn’t give a shit but once they’re here, they can go anywhere.
Oh please, I'll never even understand this ridiculous paranoia about immigrants in the US, the vast majority of them don't even enter the country illegally but simply end up staying after their visas expire. If you seriously believe the "they took er jerbs" narrative then why is your anger never directed towards the companies hiring them in the first place?
>>
>>142329
Would it help if I said I did forget, but I find either extreme just as bad? I'm not used to people blaming conservatives here, though it does happen.

>>142346
Oh hey here's one of them. Dude I live in Jersey. In my neighborhood whites on the minority, and you run past so many weirdos that you learn to deal with it. I don't buy this. Immigration isn't the issue. If you can't think of anything else than that, then there isn't an answer. Tough.
>>
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DAfeIfUXgAARJmM.jpg
>>
>>142437
>>142437

you can literally make your own....

ever heard of the anarchist cookbook?

everything is home made..not ordered from ISIS ...you might forwarded to an instruction manual but as far as bombs go they make the same bombs we do...i.e. nail bombs....pipe bombs...I.E.D's...Mine's......
>>
http://www.economist.com/news/britain/21722463-attack-manchester-britains-worst-terrorist-incident-more-decade-suicide

>A suicide bomber murders 22 at a children’s concert in Britain
> children’s concert
>>
>>142446

>is because the Left _wants_ them flooding into Europe because they truly and honestly believe White people are to blame for all the world’s ills and Earth will become a paradise once we’re all gone.

You have no evidence of that, you're just being hysterical.
>>
>>142476
Yeah they're really peddling this "children got hurt" thing.

No, a bunch of teenagers, young woman and gay men got hurt.
>>
>>142116
I guess you could say Ariana Grande's music is really blowing up.
>>
first hand account?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-40008026
>>
>>142491

Dude that was so funny
>>
>>142487
>No, a bunch of teenagers
so in other words, a bunch of children got hurt?
>>
>No one claimed anything yet
>Ariana Grande concert

I don't know about ISIS yet, this just screams /r9k/ to me at the moment.
>>
Will there be enough compassion this time around to Hug A Muslim???
>>
>>142491
It was an explosive performance, it was a killer act, it really blew me away, she really went out with a bang
>>
The religion of peace strikes again, GG Yuropoors.
>>
The bomber was confirmed to be, shocker, a muslim.
https://twitter.com/CBSThisMorning/status/866988753612668928
>>
>>142524

Why are no other sources reporting this?
>>
>>142531
>Why are no other sources reporting this?

Huh?

Enter "Salman Abedi" on Google or Bing news and you'll see several mainstream media services are reporting it.
>>
>>142458
Yeah sorry, just didn't like how it was turning into /pol/ vs /notpol/ so quickly again and just kinda lashed out. Didn't mean to be a dick.
>>
>>142535
Right wing sources are reporting that left wing sources are ignoring it.
>>
>>142504
>teenagers===children

incorrect
>>
>>142535
>Salman Abedi
Are any of the other media confirming? All I find is media referring to CBS:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/22/manchester-arena-evacuated-reports-gunshots-explosion/
> Unconfirmed reports from CBS News
I'm still waiting for confirmations from reuters, BBC and guardian.
>>
>>142539
tell that to the law retard
>>
>>142542
What are 18-year olds and 19-year olds, "rertard"?
>>
>>142540
He was a British National.
>>
>>142544
who are you quoting? too retarded to think up a real comeback?

if it was just 18-19 and up they wouldnt have said children. you really wanna waste your time pretending there weren't 17 and under kids at a girl pop concert? what do you even get out of that? just a fetish for anonymously humiliating yourself?
>>
>>142547
Imbicile, I'm saying that teenagers and children are not completely synonymous. Why are you so stupid?
>>
>>142487
Well at least one eight-year-old has been confirmed dead, not sure why the age of the dead matters though.
>>
>>142549
It doesn't and I wasn't saying that it did. I was literally just correcting him for the sake of accuracy and had no ulterior motive.
>>
>>142552
>Yeah they're really peddling this "children got hurt" thing.
How is that not implying that there is a political motive behind statements that children died?
>>
>>142538
>Right wing sources are reporting that left wing sources are ignoring it.

Huffington Post, CNN, BBC and Reuters are "Rightwing sources"?

>>142540
>Are any of the other media confirming?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/salman-abedi-manchester-attack_us_5923aed7e4b034684b0f367a

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/23/europe/manchester-terror-attack-uk/

https://twitter.com/BBCBreaking?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Enews%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-britain-security-manchester-identity-idUSKBN18J2G8?il=0
>>
>>142554
I didn't say that, someone replied to me saying that, and didn't post again from what I can tell.
>>
I HOPE EVERY FUCKING MUSLIM PIECE OF SHIT SCUM ON THIS EARTH DIES FROM A BACON GREASE OVERDOSE - WE NEED A NEW GENOCIDE
>>
To absolutely noone's surprise it was a second generation immigrant. It's always a second generation immigrant.
>>
>>142625
I'm starting to think the parents are actually telling their kids to be good jihadists and do this shit

Jihad comes in many forms. All to spread Islam.

You can advocate, lie, make babies, or kill infidels. The parents (immigrants and "refugees") do the first 3 jihad, the kids go all the way.
>>
The guy who suicide-bombed is of Libyan descent. Guardian reports his father having 'odd jobs' and coming and going from Tripolis, hmmm. The entire family is suspicious as hell.
>>
>>142625
So his parents came over before 1995 and had him in UK?
>>
>>142632
Nice source my dude
>>
>>142635
Here are all the sources you could ever want bud, it's been front page the entirety of last night, this morning and now today.
http://spidr.today/
>>
>>142636
Thanks. It's funny when you switch between US and UK the sources for the same topic change entirely. We don't want foreign traffic on our websites?
>>
>>142538
>Right wing sources are reporting that left wing sources are ignoring it.
It's almost like Right Wing sources makes more money and clicks by claiming their opponents are weak on responding to a tragedy.
>>
>>142654
Their opponents are weak on responding to a tragedy.
>>
>>142641
It would get too cluttered with political happenings from a country you don't care about or can't make a change in.
>>
>>142633
Yes. All sorts of theories have been proposed as to why second-generation immigrants are suspectible to radicalizaton, with one the prevailing ones being that they feel ostracized from both their parents' and their country's culture.
>>
THE THREAT LEVEL HAS JUST BEEN INCREASED TO CRITICAL
THE HIGHEST LEVEL
>>
>>142661
>suspectible to radicalizaton
Stop this shit

What does it even mean? Radicalization? Liberals are susceptible to radical diets.

We are talking about MUSLIMS and MUSLIMS are following the tenants of ISLAM which include JIHAD.
>>
>>142661

>they feel ostracized

So the problem is we aren't multicultural enough? GO FUCK YOURSELF
>>
>>142669
>>142661
Or maybe they are just lonely faggots who look for a purpose in life?
>>
>>142667
Don't you ever get bored with this?
>>
>>142674
>some guy kills people in the name of Allah, as directed in the koran.
>SUPER RETARD MODE: what a lonely faggot

You have deep seated issues.

>>142678
Don't you ever get bored of spewing liberal dogma?
>>
>>142678
most people are bored by their jobs.
>>
So, fair to say Ariana's tour bombed?
At least everyone at the last show had a blast.
>>
>>142661

Interesting. I've heard that it basically works like they are rejected by natives at home and so look for their 'true' identity, see themselves as Pakistani/Lybian/etc but don't really relate to that because the culture is so different. They also have a bit more of a tendnecy to see 'their people' in ideological and black and white ways that makes them susceptible to jihadi tactics of 'us Muslims vs them kufars'. This article outlines it a bit

http://www.huckmagazine.com/art-and-culture/photography-2/mahtab-hussain-you-get-me/

but what they don't say is that a lot of those muslim communities are chauvinist against anyone not muslim themselves and it feeds into people's identity. A lot of jihadis also don't come from areas where they are a tiny minority and are bullied for being different, they are from high density 'soft ghettos' or mini enclaves where there are lots like them. They are educated but not really religious per se, Identity is key here.

Not sure if it's what's going on in this case aswell. Refugees from lybia in the 90s were different from the secular ones fleeing dictator's purges in the 70s. 90s wave was also fleeing purge of jihadis after the Lybian Chadian war so could have links to jihadi groups for all we know.
>>
>>142683
How much do you think I get paid?
>>
bomber was a muslim, offspring of immigrants
>>
Did anyone really think it wouldn't be muslims?
>>
>>142661

Go home then. We don't owe these people
>>
>>142116
so what am i supposed to think exactly?

I want muslims banned from the us, or killed.
does the us govt want me to think this?
is this all part of a bigger plan?
i cant help but feel they want me to be unsure and unsafe.
wut do?
>>
>>142725
Who took a three week trip to the middle east not too long ago
>>
>>142918
Seems more like we are suppose to just start excepting terrorist attacks as part of our daily lives
>>
>>142925
>Seems more like we are suppose to just start excepting terrorist attacks as part of our daily lives

The (Muslim) mayor of London literally said just that...
>>
>>142938
So did Macron.

I can't understand how Europeans vote for these people.
>>
>>142938
>>142967
source?
>>
>>142968
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/sadiq-khan-london-mayor-terrorism-attacks-part-and-parcel-major-cities-new-york-bombing-a7322846.html
http://www.mediaite.com/online/leading-candidate-in-french-presidential-race-terrorism-will-be-a-fact-of-daily-life/
>>
>>142967
> I can't understand how Europeans vote for these people

Most of the votes for LePen in the latest French election came from areas with lots of Muslims and Africans, while Macron primarily won on the votes from small towns and the countryside, where they don’t have to deal with third-world migrants shitting everything up.

I’ve seen the same thing happen with my friends, who back in the day when they lived in the immediate suburbs around Detroit, were generally Rightwing and wouldn’t hesitate to drop the “N-word” but once they got married and moved out to the quasi-rural yuppy ‘burbs a long way off, suddenly started voting for the Democrats and saying shit like; “well, you know the Blacks are _that_ bad…”

Propaganda has become a finely tuned instrument, especially in the U.S. and if you don’t have to deal the bullshit on a daily basis anymore, the Mainstream Media can easily brainwash you into believing everything is just fine.
>>
Theresa May warns of another "imminent" terror attack
https://www.rt.com/uk/389566-soldiers-deployed-terror-attack/
Nothing suspicious about that, especially not right before an election, no siree
>>
>>142985
Stop being so stupid plz
>>
>>142669
I never said anything about multiculturalism, I think the correct response to immigration is assimilation myself.

>>142667
Like it or not, following all the tenets of Islam is considered fairly radical. It's pretty much the same with all religions.

>>142976
Neither are saying that that's a good thing you mong.
>>
>>143001
>following all the tenets of Islam is considered fairly radical
Only by leftist muslim apologists

Truthfully, the are fundamentalists. And you're a fucking tool trying to justify their bloodshed.

Do you think Hitler felt ostracized? Maybe that's why he did that thing. If only germany didn't make him feel so alone!
>>
>>143001
>Neither are saying that that's a good thing you mong.
They're saying that you'll have to just live with terrorism.
>>
>>143012
They aren't. Sadiq Khan is specifically calling for increased preparation in case of attack.

>>143007
All muslims are fundamentalists? Really?
>>
>>143043
>All muslims are fundamentalists? Really?
Just like all trump supporters are all nazis ready to murder half the population just for the tears of people they decided they want to drink the tears of.
Really.
>>
>>143043
Muslims consider fundamentalism to be good.

Whereas christians and jews view fundamentalism as absurd. Christians admit some parts of the bible are shit, they just like Jesus. Jews aren't religious at all necessarily.

It's only the Muslims taking their religion so seriously. They don't belong in modern countries.
>>
>>143043
> Sadiq Khan is specifically calling for increased preparation in case of attack.

That’s nice, except none of that “increased preparation” includes deporting Muslims and refusing to allow Muslims to immigrate in the first place, which is the fundamental problem.

Islam is wholly incompatible with Western society and with the massive numbers of Muslims flooding into the UK and Europe every day, they will never assimilate even if they wanted to.

They’re transplanting Islamic culture, with all it’s inherent defects, straight into Europe whole cloth and are effectively turning Western Europe into a Muslim society.
>>
>>143097

just no

go copy and paste that kind of crap here go to pol.

22 people dead and your using the tragedy to try to force your own extremist views on others.
>>
>>143111
> Another Muslim terrorist attack kills 22 and injures 120 innocent people
> “You're the extremist here!"

Meanwhile, the uncontrolled mass (economic) migration of Muslim Arabs and Africans into Europe continues unabated....
>>
>>143120

look we're all aware there's a problem, it's not even mass migration of Arabs but more radicalization of second generation immigrants but whatever...it's always second generation immigrants...

it was an issue before the bombing and it's an issue after the bombing, it's nothing something new, your not been clever copy and pasting cheap rhetoric.

you want to find people who agree with you band together and go beat up foreigners then /pol/ is over there...you want to rant and have people agree with you so you feel right /pol/ is over there.

but do you really think any kind of administration has the ability to throw out all immigrants or do anything about it RIGHT NOW...no....

so why are you using the deaths of 22 people to be stupid and try to angle your own political agenda in....oh wait your autistic i get it.

fuck it just go to /pol/ make a thread and go fight foreigners with a bunch of your white angry neighbors.

this was a /news/ thread for the event as it happened and its getting hijacked by ignorant delinquents.

like.....your clearly talking politics....not news...so go to pol...find people who agree with you and do something as a group thats fucking politics.

and theirs an entire board dedicated to it....not sure what it is...
>>
>>143127
I can't tell if you're trolling or just from reddit.
>>
>>143129

Jeremy Corbyn
13 hrs ·
The spirit in Albert Square, Manchester, last night was deeply moving. I saw a people defiant, refusing to be divided, refusing to give in to hatred. I felt so proud to be among those people, as I’ve felt so proud of the way Manchester and our whole country have responded to this attack.

also FYI the increased police and military presence is due to two reasons...

one) they suspect theres a network

two) they count of stupid people doing stupid things after events like these....
>>
>>143127

Crying "/pol/!" whenever someone disagrees with isn't having a discussion and does nothing to back up your (retarded) position.
>>
22 yr old radical muslim.. its becoming a trend for these generations of youth, easily manipulated. i believe this could be a case of MK-Ultra brainwash conditioning. according to the father, he's a good muslim without the extreme hate. what made the switch? its the brain washing.
>>
>>143052
>>143097
>they will never assimilate even if they wanted to.
Again, why are Muslims in Western Europe more liberal than those in the Middle East and Asia?
>>
>>143120
>Meanwhile, the uncontrolled mass (economic) migration of Muslim Arabs and Africans into Europe continues unabated....
>Muslim Arabs and Africans
You don't even know what you're talking about. Most Muslims in Britain are Asian.
>>
>>143052
>Muslims consider fundamentalism to be good.
No, they hate terrorists as much as white Christians. Often more, as they gave them a bad image, and killing is banned in their religion.

>>143052
>Whereas christians and jews view fundamentalism as absurd.
Except Westboro Baptist Church, every politician who want to ban abortion in the name of Christ, and the other few who do enjoy their fundamentalism.
>But they're not a representative majority
Exactly. Stop watching fox news, you'll have a better representation of the world.

>>143097
Except your plan can't work. You don't understand how a civilisation larger than your small village works.
The idea is to only have reasonable people while jailing extremists who want to kill thousands, like you.

>>143120
>Anon is trying to start a war between Europe and Muslims
You're an Islamist. You say it yourself, it's written in the Koran, Muslims must take over the world by war.
Why the fuck would you push their ideology? We have an advance society to maintain here, and it's hard enough with the Muslims without having you trying to worsen things. I don't care what your grand leader Ayatollah Trump told you, you are on the terrorist side.
>>
>>143208
They could become 10 times more liberal (i assume you mean classical liberal) overnight and still be a detriment to civilized nations.
>>
>>143052
I think if they wanted to assimilate, they could unless they have a mental disease or similar handicap. You're talking like these aren't people with brains.
>>
>>143210
> > deporting Muslims and refusing to allow Muslims to immigrate
> Except your plan can't work.

Of course it can work; Not a citizen? Then GTFO and shut the door to any additional immigration (legal and illegal).

Nobody has any kinda _right_ to immigrate anywhere.
>>
>>143220
> I think if they wanted to assimilate, they could

Even for those who want to assimilate and adopt Western culture, it comes down to a question of sheer numbers.

Just as in the U.S. with Mexican migrants, there are so MANY Arabs and Africans flooding into Europe that they transplant their native culture to the host nation whole-cloth.

Entire communities are filled with foreigners essentially overnight and the migrants don’t have to learn the language or adopt the culture, as there are foreign schools, grocery stores, doctors, lawyers, etc. that allow and encourage migrants to retain the culture of the Old Country.

I saw this happen in my own life, as both my parents were post-WWII Polish immigrants to Detroit where so many came after the war, that they literally changed the nature of the city (as well as in places like Chicago, Toledo, etc.) but because the Soviets cut off further immigration, their children like me, naturally assimilated into the greater American society.

As long as you allow a continual influx of foreign migrants, these Arabs and Africans (and Mexicans) will never assimilate even if they want to and most DO NOT want to assimilate in the first place, as it’s easier to keep living the same life as they did in their native lands (especially when they’re getting a whole raft of welfare benefits…)
>>
>>143142

look, they made /pol/ for a reason...

the same reason they made /soc/.....

/soc/ was made because there were too many camwhores so they gave them a place to be together.

/pol/ was made for /pol/ fags

telling someone who is talking/pol/ to go to /pol/ is retarded??????

like...how does that even work

if i got my tits out and danced about for attention i'd be told /soc/ is over there.
>>
>>143223
> can’t address the points being made?
> losing the debate?
> just screech "/pol/" and try to derail the thread!
>>
>>143229

are you deliberately stupid or?

let me explain this so you can understand...

you're not debating me...i'm not debating you...there is no debate...clear?

no one here is, you're literally talking to yourself.

i told you to go to /pol./ WHERE THEY ENJOY THOSE KIND OF DISCUSSIONS, A PLACE MADE FOR IT.

you tell me i'm losing the argument??
what argument?
the argument i made was "there is a more appropriate board for a political conversation"

fuck it newfag is new enjoy your cancer, guess its summer as the cancer is high etc....
>>
>>143209
Pls, the British call every one from Turkey to Japan 'Asian'.
>>
>>143223
>>143231
These posts were a mistake
>>
>>142981
>https://www.theguardian.com/world/ng-interactive/2017/may/07/french-presidential-election-results-latest
>https://www.ft.com/content/62d782d6-31a7-11e7-9555-23ef563ecf9a
Is it /pol/ policy to just make shit up and then completely believe said shit?
>>
>>143221
So you're not deporting the bulk of it. Got it.

>>143231
"Argumentation" these days consist in insulting the other side, not in proposing arguments.
In other words, "Ur a fagot" is an argument.
Welcome to post-truth world.
>>
>>143637
>So you're not deporting the bulk of it. Got it.

You can't deport a citizen (native born or naturalized) but you can absolutely deport aliens and end any further immigration, including putting an stop to "birth tourism" (i.e. babies of foreign aliens being automatically being granted citizenship simply by being born within a nation's borders).
>>
>>143478

Quote the portions you deem relevant or piss off, because simply shitting out a link to who knows what isn't debating the issue.
>>
>>143640
Fine, I'll explain, both links showed that Macron had support in the three major cities of France, Paris, Lyon and Marsielle. Since this wasn't shown through text but pictures, I can't post those here, just follow the link. To get the financial times link, search 'France Election Results' on google.
>>
>>143710

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/ac/Élection_présidentielle_de_2017_par_département_T1.svg

Compare to;

http://imgur.com/ecidaCK

LePen’s greatest support came from the same areas that have the heaviest Muslim populations, as the native French in those areas are fed up with the politically correct bullshit and uncontrolled mass migration of Muslims.
>>
>>143874
You're cherrypicking by using an old picture from before the elections were narrowed down to fewer candidates. As the elections were narrowed down to to Macron and Le Pen, it turned out that the voters who voted for other candidates in places where Le Pen dominated then voted for Macron.
>>
>>142116
Great concert btw!! Started out lively to get one loosened up and in the mood. A few appropriate mellow parts and then the tempo ramping up culminating in a big bang as a "grand" finale!

Too soon?
>>
So everyone on this board believes this story is true?
>>
>>142116
isnt this already happened. not current news then. this is yesterdays news.
>>
>>143874
>as the native French in those areas are fed up with
The "old hard-working Arabs" and "good Arabs" in those areas also vote FN because they are pissed by the sandniggers.

>Those maps
https://xkcd.com/1138/

>>145113
You realise this thread is a week old, right? And you bumped it.
>>
>>145098
That post would have been retarded no matter how long you waited to post it. Someday you'll experience loss and you'll realize just how unfunny you are.
Thread posts: 269
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.