[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anthony Weiner’s world is about to get much smaller and sadder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: weiner.jpg (55KB, 664x441px) Image search: [Google]
weiner.jpg
55KB, 664x441px
>Anthony Weiner had the look of a haunted man.

>“I appreciate you doing your job,” he told a small pack of reporters, through clenched jaws, Saturday afternoon as he left the Union Square apartment building he once shared with his wife, Huma Abedin, and only child, Jordan, 5.

>“I don’t have anything to say,” he said.

>His sides were heaving, and he looked like he was holding back tears as he stood on Union Square East.

>“Thank you,” he coughed before bolting into a yellow cab.

>Just one day ago, the 52-year-old former New York congressman and mayoral candidate pleaded guilty to sexting with a 15-year-old girl in North Carolina.

>The facts of the case were grotesque. Weiner had engaged in sick “rape” fantasies with the girl, and urged her to dress up in plaid schoolgirl skirts. On Friday as he admitted his guilt and embarrassment to the judge, he cried.

>Soon after leaving federal court — with prosecutors’ threat of a two-year prison sentence still ringing in his ears — he learned that his wife had just filed for divorce.

>Now, with the threat of prison, a protracted custody battle and a quite likely toxic bachelorhood looming, Weiner’s life is getting ever smaller.

http://nypost.com/2017/05/20/he-did-it-to-himself-anthony-weiner-faces-prison-exile/
>>
>>142093
At least he seems to be taking it like a man this time. I think he knows he fucked up and he deserves all of this.

>Weiner had engaged in sick “rape” fantasies with the girl, and urged her to dress up in plaid schoolgirl skirts.

Kek. Where can I find transcripts?
>>
I thought it wasn't even a real girl but a decoy.
>>
>>142093
Huma Abadin and this guy are quite the pair
>>
>>142130
The average liberal, lol! They're all degenerates. Putin knows how best to treat degenerates, lol.
>>
>>142122
I dunno how he keeps getting caught with this shit. That 20 year old attention whore already burned him during his campaign. You'd think he'd stop sex posting like it's part of his goddamn job. He's not the fucking president yet.
>>
>>142287
The age of Clinton was riddled with this right?
>>
>>142133
Should have known that Russia shills had flooded this board.
>>
>>142334
Russian shills made the DNC corrupt I guess
>>
>>142455
No. They just bring Putin and Russia into every conversation and talk about sexting and degeneracy as if this is not a general human trait but a political association while posting all of this in a board with rape and trap threads.
Fuck off.
>>
>>142459
Found the degenerate
>>
Did he know one of the girls was underage?
Because otherwise, unless he was sexting on the job, who gives a fuck as long as he did his job?
That should be between him and his wife.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.