[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No evidence, it didn't happen.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: ajit-pai-getty.jpg (33KB, 770x480px) Image search: [Google]
ajit-pai-getty.jpg
33KB, 770x480px
FCC says it was hit by a DDoS attack, but refuses to show any evidence

http://waawia.com/Topic/View/FCC-wont-publish-evidence-of-alleged-DDoS-attack-amid-net-neutrality-battle/496
>>
Why don't they ever just issue the evidence? It's getting difficult to take their word when they get caught lying over and over again
>>
This is ridiculous, we can't even do anything to stop the FCC from selling our rights out.
>>
I refuse to believe anything the FCC says. Also, what the fuck is that website?
>>
>>142000
Seconding this, especially not while the jackals are in charge of the hen house.
>>
>>141972
What's the problem here? They're just using the same standard used by IC community and media to accuse Trump of collusion with Russia, complete with 'evidence' they say exists but won't release, confirmed by "sources" and "unnamed officials" us peons "obviously" don't need to know about.
>>
>>142026
Yeah okay Anon, because they made all of it up just to hurt Trump, right? Jesus are you serious?
>>
>>142029
>Yeah okay Anon, because they made all of it up just to hurt Trump, right? Jesus are you serious?
Who said that? I just said they're using the same standard.

I mean sure, it's ethically dubious and has the transparency of a lead wall, but if it's good enough for the IC and a special investigation, then obviously it's good enough for the FCC.
>>
>>142030
Aren't /yourguys/ supposed to be better than that?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.