[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl gets dragged into water by wild sea lion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: DO NOT FEED THE SEALIFE.png (374KB, 623x349px) Image search: [Google]
DO NOT FEED THE SEALIFE.png
374KB, 623x349px
Does it bother anyone else that the general populace seems to have forgotten that these are WILD animals that know nothing about human's & their habits

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/animalia/wp/2017/05/21/video-shows-the-terrifying-moment-a-sea-lion-yanks-a-girl-into-the-water/?utm_term=.23e331b28277#comments
>>
The rise of idiocy in Trump's new America. People think they know better than what they're told. It's all "fake news" to them.
>>
It's a harbor sea lion accustom to people, in Canada.
>>
>>141888
Did you know that Dolphins are violent rapists that have drowned swimmers by dragging them underwater during attempted rapes?
>>
>>141968
>dragging them underwater during attempted rapes
Bullshit dolphins drag you to the surface during rape because they breathe more during sex.
Thats why so often people tell of dolphins saving them while drowning.
>>
How has this not become a meme yet?
>>
>>141961
back to /pol/
>>
>>141961
Kill yourself
>>
>>141961
Are you saying main strream news isn't fake news?
>>
>>141888
Reminds me of a story of a guy's dog getting dragged in by a sea lion.
>>
you can see her undies :3
>>
Did she was ok?
>>
>>141987
Fuck off to reddit
>>
BC-fag here, seals are looking for easy scraps and handouts from fishermen when they bring their catch in. To add to this, tourists & the public feel the need to feed them.

We have the same problem at the inner harbour here in Victoria. Several seals and even a few river otters hang out at Fishermens Wharf where people come to do walks and partake in some of some of the popular eateries. Several vendors even sell bait fish for people to feed to the wild animals, in spite of the signs asking not to.

The seals pictured in the article below are a small regular group normally skittish of people.

http://vancouverisland.ctvnews.ca/mobile/feeding-seals-at-victoria-tourist-hotspot-could-soon-be-banned-1.2811067
>>
>>141888
Pedosealion
>>
>>142086
her panties got wet. otherwise ok.
she prob learned never to turn your back on a wild animal. but I think she was instructed to sit there so her parents could get a cute picture of their daughter with a sealion. ooops!
>>
>Feeding huge wild animals

When will people fucking learn?
>>
>>141968
>>141985
Dolphins don't rape people. They rape their own.
>>
>>142086
are you alright anon your slurring m8
>>
>>141961
This happened in Canada.
>>
>>142134
We got niggas waving fish above their heads for 20 minutes on public fishing docks waiting for eagles from other islands to fly overhead and catch the fish out of the air after they throw it. You can hear the fuckin claws snapping shut it's so close. I seent this shit with my own eyes in BC.
Canadians are fucked.
>>
>>141961

What?
>>
>>142857
How does that excuse Donald Trump? And don't think we've forgotten about Russia! Melania didn't want to hold Trump's hand!
>>
>>141961
Go back to Canada.
You can attribute this rise in idiocy to Cuck Tridaeu.
>>
>>142857
I thought it was in San Diego?
>>
>>142208
she very well could have been bitten under the skirt/body sealions have an amazingly strong bite m8
>>
>>142888
Way to jump the gun.
>>
>>142859
Gees, I thought that we (Americans) were little crazy; but that takes the cake.
>>
>>142086
she's fine a little water never killed anyone
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.