[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: McCain-and-ISIS-team.jpg (55KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
McCain-and-ISIS-team.jpg
55KB, 600x315px
Rex Tillerson Calls on Iranian President to End Terror Financing

(RIYADH, Saudi Arabia) — Secretary of State Rex Tillerson called upon Iran's president to end all support and financing of terrorist groups now that he has won re-election.

Speaking Saturday in Saudi Arabia, Tillerson said President Hassan Rouhani now has the opportunity to end Iran's role in supporting "destabilizing forces that exist in this region."

He also expressed his hope that Iran puts an end to its ballistic missile testing and "restores the rights of Iranians to freedom of speech, to freedom of organization so Iranians can live the life they deserve."

He would not comment on his expectation for the outcome of Friday's election in Iran, only saying that "if Rouhani wanted to change Iran's relationship with the rest of the world those are the things he could do."

Tillerson was speaking at a joint press conference with his Saudi counterpart, Foreign Minister Adel al-Jubeir.

http://time.com/4787294/rex-tillerson-calls-on-iranian-president-to-end-terror-financing/
>>
>>141717
McCain the Globalist
>>
>>141717
No, he's not kidding you.
>>
>>141717
Does he have proofs? Or is he just a jackass?
>>
>>141717
What's with all the outrage? The picture in the OP is likely fake, and it'd be nice for the Iranians to stop supporting terrorism
>>
>>141770
And McCarthy better put all those fucking commies in jail!
>>
>>141717
>Speaking Saturday in Saudi Arabia, Tillerson said President Hassan Rouhani now has the opportunity to end Iran's role in supporting "destabilizing forces that exist in this region."

No doubt Tillerson will soon be making the same request of Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu…
>>
So ironic when you realize that it's actually Saudi Arabia, who is the biggest sponsor of terrorism in the Middle East, not Iran.
>>
>>141770
Fake or not, US have had a long history of backing the wrong horse. It's only by the grace of its gold that it gets to be at the top still. They should just stop with the rebel financing and do the fighting themselves since it's way cleaner that way.
>>
>>142285

But the thing is, other anon is correct. It is objectively proven to be fake news- a real photo overload with fake editing and a fake upload name. if you know just the most basic of basics about the proxy war in Syria and of what we know about Baghdadi you could instantly identify it as fake.

If you want to be taken seriously, don't post fake news. Fake news loses elections. McCain isn't even relevant here. Low-quality thread.
>>
>>142291
I'm not OP, anon.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.