[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Non-whites responsible for 97% of gun crime in New York City

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 1

File: new york crime stats.png (192KB, 590x655px) Image search: [Google]
new york crime stats.png
192KB, 590x655px
>http://www.nyc.gov/html/nypd/html/analysis_and_planning/crime_and_enforcement_activity.shtml

In a city that is 33% white only 3% of gun crime can be traced back to white criminals.

Black people make up 74% of all gun crime
>>
thats cuz they are poor and oppressed
>>
someone convince me we shouldn't deport all nigs back to africa. NOTHING of value would be lost
>>
>>141495
You sure are lacking in the brains department.

This is about illegally owned firearms not all gun crime. Put your head through a rope.
>>
>>141505
> in obama land this makes a difference
>>
ah yes. from the police department who knowingly stops black people at a 4:1 ratio compared to white people.

but i guess that doesnt fit your sadsack rhetoric :o}
>>
Delete this. Facts are racist!
>>
>>141495

>eternal anglo problems

rolf..
>>
>>141505
Did you even read what was on the graph? Did it say illegal possession of firearms?
>>
>>141511
Yes, the stops lead to increased crimes. The other way around wouldn't make sense!
>>
ITT the graph should be divided into categories based on income, not race
>>
>>141511
Of course they stop niggers more than other races, the majority of the time when they are looking for a criminal they are black. I live in a town that is almost entirely white and I have been stopped when they are looking for some 6 foot tall guy with a shaved head that did something, I dont get mad because I am not some buthurt nigger with an ax to grind.
>>
>>141514
>Did you even read what was on the graph?
Yes, but it hurted my feelings. And when my brain rationalized those hurted feelings away, I let it happen because I'm a pussy.
>>
>>141522
>the majority of the time when they are looking for a criminal they are poor. I live in a town that is almost entirely middle class and I have been stopped when they are looking for some 6 foot tall guy with a shaved head that did something, I dont get mad because I am not some buthurt poor person with an ax to grind.*
*ftfy
>>
>>141540
Niggers are poor, so what? If the majority of criminals are niggers why is it wrong to target niggers?
>>
>>141495
I'm shocked.
So shocked.
Who could have foreseen this?
Must be racism.
>>
>>141511
What about spics or asains? Why does the police department not have a feud with them?
>>
>>141511
...Because they cause 97% of gun crime
>>
>>141515
>>141612
The graphs are explicitly about arrests.
>>
>>141610
Because janitors and scientists are not the problem.
>>
Damn. It's almost as if rigging the system for a group of people to fail, will result in them committing more crime because fuck it, they will probably be shot or arrested anyway.

Really makes me think.
>>
>>141736
>Damn. It's almost as if the system is doing it's job targeting the people who are committing more crime because fuck it, it's their job to protect people.

>Really makes me think.

ftfy.
>>
>>141736
>Damn. It's almost as if rigging the system for a group of people to fail, will result in them committing more crime because fuck it, they will probably be shot or arrested anyway.
This is what niggers actually beleave. We had a black president for 8 years and they still think being black means you cant get ahead. Its not being black that puts you down, its being lazy, racist, and committing crime.
>>
>>141736
The system is tipped in their favorite to succeed.

Issue is in the family/home. Fatherless and uneducated
>>
Shitlibs don't believe in facts
>>
>>141563
Because white poor people commit just as many crimes.
>>
>>141751
You don't have any fact, you have to make them up and call them "alternative facts".
>>
>>141755
[[Citation needed]]
>>
>>141756
But they're not?

If you choose to ignore the problems a demographic has, you won't be able to begin tackling them. And returning with the " x people are just as bad" doesn't move the conversation forward
>>
>>141755
Poverty does not lead to criminality.
Don't believe me? The poorest region in the USA is southern appalachia and is over 90% white yet does not have high levels of crime.
If you actually look at the statistics regarding criminality to poverty and race. Race comes out as having a significant relationship while poverty does not.
If you want to fix an issue, you have to first accept the problems which create it. You want to help minority communities to not have high incarceration and crime rates? Start addressing the cultural issues related to those communities and until that can be solved, restrict immigration from places which share a cultural background to insure their assimilation. If they cannot be assimilated, then we need to accept that perhaps there are fundamental differences only attributable to race and need to consider shaping societies around that.
If this just makes you want to scream 'b-b-but that's racist!', then you're an head in the sand dumbass.
>>
>>141750
They have to be beyond lazy and fucked up not to get a free ride through college considering all the scholarships and hand outs they get.

Had this nigger kid in my high school, wasn't a very black place so he had a pile of scholarships he could get without any competition at all. In the end he didn't get any of them because he didn't apply for any, his reason was because he thought the system was rigged so what was the point. Niggers, am I right?
>>
>>141771
>Using biased studies made by whites to try and prove a point
Wake up you stupid racist fuck.
>>
>>141771
>Don't believe me? The poorest region in the USA is southern appalachia and is over 90% white yet does not have high levels of crime.

When everyone is poor. no one is. Why the fuck would someone take the risk of robbing someone else when they're nearly guaranteed to be dirt broke like me.
You are right about the cultural thing though, black culture is inherently self destructive and does play some part, but it's foolish to say it is the main factor.
Blacks tend to be poor and are more concentrated in cities where there are people with money close to them, but these poor whites you mentioned are off in the boonies with others just as broke as them.
>>
>>141780
So your saying that niggers arent just the way they are because of being stupid and lazy, they also have a problem with envy towards normal people?
>>
>>141782
I almost fell for that, my friend. Well memed
>>
>>141540
>the majority of the time when they are looking for a criminal they are poor.

Which of course explains the sky high crime rates in lily-White Appalachia, literally the poorest part of America.

Oh wait, that's not the case at all....
>>
>>141782
>http://www.nyc.gov/html/nypd/html/analysis_and_planning/crime_and_enforcement_activity.shtml

you should kill yourself.
>>
>>141802
Whats that report have to do with anything aside from showing niggers are the worst offenders for most crimes?
>>
>>141779
>maths is racist
>>
>>141495
>gun crime
I think you mean unconstitutional firearms arrest.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED FAGGOTS
>>
>>141758
>If you choose to ignore the problems a demographic has,
But you're assessing a false narrative to address problems they don't have, or irrelevant problems, and ignore the actual problems they face that could be addressed to solve 'the issue'
>>
You guys fell for /pol/ bait idiots.

THIS ISN'T EVEN A NEWS ARTICLE. ALL YOU YOU GO CHOKE ON YOUR OWN VOMIT.
>>
>>141939
Fatherlessness in the black American home isn't a problem? It's probably the predominant cause of crime in the black community as a whole. That and the glorification of illegal lifestyles. Poor education and the lowest scores across the boards, lower than immigrant blacks from other countries

False narrative? Wake up and walk outside. Tell me blacks aren't suffering under themselves. What "issues" you bring up are not issues. Blaming the white man for every failing in the black community is a crutch that prevents them from actually improving their situation. Blacks were doing better before the 1960s because welfare insentivized single mothership. Now a quarter of black men end up in jail for serious violent crimes ( felonies ). Cops shoot white people at a higher rate than blacks too, so do even start with that nonsense
>>
>>141939
dam what's the fucking issue you sad excuse for a rhetorician
>>
>>141779
>>141816
white people /did/ invent math..
>>
>>141778
>>141750
>>141736
also, unlike white people, most blacks don't want their black friends to really succeed (other than like, a rap or basketball career) cause it makes them feel like shit. fuck, why you think they can't stop calling each other NIGGA. they fucking hate themselves
>>
>>141780
>Why the fuck would someone take the risk of robbing someone else when they're nearly guaranteed to be dirt broke like me.
Like in a ghetto?
>>141779
>biased studies
All facts are biased you genocidal racist.
>>
>>141942
But it is, look at the 2016 pdf of crime rates on the site. Blacks, at the least, commit crimes 3x as much as whites, pair that with blacks only being about 25% of the population while whites have almost twice as many people at 50%
>>
The data probably isn't from a biased source and is accurate however, if you want to tout that blacks are the only race that causes crime you have to take away the one thing which biases the data: That is the large amount of racial discrimination against black people. So by creating the environment in the first place for people of color to commit crime of course leads to higher crime rates than of other ethnicitys. OP is a faggot who has no idea how to understand statistics and should lookup the difference between correlation and causation.
>>
>>142007
It's the chicken vs the egg

Left wants to believe racism makes black people do bad things or get caught more often

Right believes black people doing bad things makes people predjudiced against them

What a conundrum!
>>
>>142012
Dividing crime statistics by race is stupid. Poor people commit more crimes. Black people are disproportionately poor.
>>
>>141779
>biased studies
>analyzing the connection of results between two separate studies
>attacking the entire census of crime
>attacking the evaluation of wealth within regions
>only doing so because it leads to a conclusion you dont like
Nigga u dum
>>141780
You fail to factor that violent crimes such as rape and murder also follow these trends. For the prior it's never a crime of wealth acquisition and the latter most of the time not and is typically only incidentally is so when it is.
>>
>>142050
I should further note that black americans account for over 50% of violent crimes within the USA as a whole and only make up roughly 13% of the population.
Now, I beg you to account for why the violent crime rate within the poorest region of the USA which is 90%+ white does not follow this trend. I plead with you to explain why black americans of the highest financial cluster have violent crime rates higher than those of the poorest of white Americans (this itself is a separate study, but 'das raciss' is not a rebuttal.)
>>
>>142051
Poor people commit more crimes, stupid, it isn't rocket science. Rich people don't rape and murder as often as poor people,, just as they don't rob as often. Stop arbitrarily assigning to a problem of race when it's a problem of class.

I could break all crime statistic down by whether or not the perpetrators like sandwiches, and because most people who commit crime like sandwiches, you'd want to ban all sandwiches That's the same logic you're using when you divide crime statistics by irrelevant qualifiers like race.
>>
>>142052
Wowee, you're either a troll or completely retarded. I just provided conclusions from studies which prove everything you just said wrong and you continue the 'das raciss, we're all the same'
>>
>>142021
Poverty doesn't cause crime, high variability of wealth in an area causes crime

Also fatherlessness...
>>
>>142052
>irrelevant
I don't think that word means what you think it means. Race is totally relevant when discussing crime statistics.

Just because the facts don't support the lefts brainwashing of "we are all equal" doesn't stop making them facts. It just makes you seem more stupid for denying them as facts because you don't like what they mean.
>>
>>142052
you just missed the point so hard you might be retarded
>>
>>142052
The only reason rich people seems to not be committing crimes is because they can pay their way out of the justice system and can pay legislator to change the law and make what would be a crime not being one anymore.
>>
>>141771
>>141755
>>141563
>>142052

Its not class, it's population density you stupid fucks. The closer you are to other people, the more likely crimes are likely to occur. Bumfuck no where has less crimes because there's like a mile of space between one person and another.

Notice most of the crimes are in shitty neighborhoods where everyone's within 20 feet of their neighbor?
>>
>>142073
Please stop trying to help me you are making it worse

How the fuck do you think this shit helps, anyway? Go jump off a dick.
>>
>>142100
He's got a point though. Population density is significantly lower in places like Appalachia. Less targets will inevitably lead to less crime.
>>
>>142064
Who says its relevant? You ? The klan? Abraham Lincoln?
>>
>>142106
You're just focusing on some facts that have nothing to do with the issue.

You're a coward. Stay that way, loser.
>>
Facts are racist.
>>
>>141495
omg
because most non whites are chaged
>>
>>142111
How does population density have nothing to do with it lol, you mongoloid
>>
>>142327
nate? lmao
>>
>>141495
lel and people still call Stop and Frisk a racist policy
>>
>>142348
Wat
>>
>>142353
thought you were my friend lol have the same language
>>
>>141771
I honestly dgaf about race issues anymore or as much as I used to but this post looks like copy pasta from reddit or elsewhere. Tldr relative poverty is not the same as bum fuck Amish, Ethiopia, etc etc.
>>
>>141779
>this here shows black people have problems
>show me dat evidence!!!!
>here's some stats
>white lies!!!

This is literally mental illness tier.

Go suck off Jamal, cuckboi.
>>
>>142327
I honestly want you to stay ignorant. That's what you want anyway.

The stupider liberals are, the better.
>>
>>141597
Single parents is a better explanation. Blacks are more likely to be born into a broken family or have only one parental guardian and shit parenting begets shit parenting.
The welfare system allows single parents to persist without much struggle and it needs to be redone. I say remove anything that needs specific requirements and that can be traded among individuals. Food stamps go bye bye and so does Medicare, Medicaid, FSA, and a bunch of other shit that fits that definition. We already subsidize farmers so we don't need to worry about people not being able to eat, Energy from Oil is subsidized as well, Social Security needs to be redone so it isn't a giant pyramid scheme... and that leaves healthcare, a single payer solution is what we need.
People should not receive benefits because they are lazy or incompetent but they also shouldn't be left out on the streets to die if they do do work, so a minimum wage job for 40 hours based on 80% of the local cost of living required. Local being a relative term, State might be better but whatever works out. That'll incentivize the lower class to work for that raise, find a roommate or both to meet their needs.
>>
>>142109
Federal Crime Statistics.
Which is not me, or the klan or abraham lincoln anymore.
And what makes it relevant is along the variable of race there is a disproportionate representation of crime by people of minorities when compared to the population of whites.
Statistics show that per capita, black people are 3x more likely to commit a violent (rape, murder, robbery) crime than white people.

You dumb fuck.
>>
Kinda just sounds like a bunch of suburban white kids in here talking about how discrimination doesn't exist, like I'm sure all of you are qualified to determine that black peoples plight is made up from the comfort of your mommy's house.
>>
>>142472
>The welfare system allows single parents to persist without much struggle
Holy shit, son. You're way off there. Do you have experience being a single parent on welfare? My country is far more generous for this mess I got myself into and it's damn hard.

I guess you can persist without much struggle if you're providing a shitty life to yourself and your kids, but most parents actually don't want that. In my experience, it's only the people with some pretty serious mental problems that have that.
>>
>>141610
Spics are targeted more, they're just as savage as niggers.

Asians not so much.
>>
>>142497
The point is it's the path of least resistance even if it's shitty. If you have worked with shitty coworkers then you know that they do the bare minimum despite the fact that if they put in more effort they would get farther in their job, whether it be a raise, better hours, incentives given out by the employer or better work relations all around where your coworker will step up in your time of need to give you hand. However, because some don't have the motivation, for one reason or another, they will never work harder and smarter. It doesn't matter if they have a 'mental condition'.

No I'm not a single parent on welfare, nor was I unlucky and raised by a single parent, but I have met many have been raised by a single parent. Even if the two parent parenting is shit, the kid tends to be in the straight more often then not verses the single parent. I can say my entire family, cousins, aunts and uncles, have been or are currently on welfare and my aunts raised children while they were single... One is a drunk, one is an ex-convict with multiple drug addictions, three children and she doesn't have custody of them, one is trying to start a family with her hubby but is currently on welfare, and the other turned out alright. One in four I guess.
>>
>>142584
I'm talking about my Cousins at the end, just to make that clear.
>>
>>142496
>nationwide federal statistics
>the same as anecdotal evidence from white suburban kids
Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.
>>
>>142497
>Do you have experience
>In my experience

This is problematic: fuck off and eat shit
>>
>>142441
Nice argument my dude, you surely aren't the stupid one in this convo
>>
>>142100
>Please stop trying to help me you are making it worse
Why would you ever consider I'm trying to help you.

Population Density has an actual effect on crime statistics you fucking moron. If you look at crime rates they're clustered around cities, and if you look at it on a per-city basis they're grouped in low-income, high density areas. This doesn't explain all of it, but it's a significant factor.
>>
>>142646
I agree with this anon.
There are multiple variables at play when talking about crime. Race, income, and pop density are all factors.
>>
>>142646
>>142651
Fairly certain he's just trolling
>>
>>142646
>Population Density has an actual effect on crime statistics you fucking moron.
Yes and 2+2=4

Quit acting like this is relevant or any sort of refutation of these damning statistics. You are clearly just defending black criminals and I wish you'd stop. Liberals make everything worse.
>>
>>142638
How could you mistake that for an argument? You are stupid, O it is true.
>>
>mathematician: *does math* blacks commit more crimes
>regular people: oh damn, well lets examine this phenomenon and think of solutions. *bravely begins thinking**
>liberal intellectual: Yes, but there are many complicated variables. Therefore, blacks don't commit more crimes. Actually, this is white people's fault. *steals tax dollars*
>liberal sheep: wow thats deep republicans are racists LOL *recieves college degree*
>>
>>142664
literally no one cares dude
>>
>>142666
I put a lot of effort into that post. Give it another chance please.
>>
>>142584
>If you have worked with shitty coworkers then you know that they do the bare minimum despite the fact that if they put in more effort they would get farther in their job, whether it be a raise, better hours, incentives given out by the employer or better work relations all around where your coworker will step up in your time of need to give you hand.

You ever think that it's the other way around and that people do the bare minimum because they're compensated the bare minimum? I know if I was paying someone poverty wages for a job I know they don't enjoy I'm not going to expect them to pour their hearts and souls into them. "You get what you pay for" applies to labor, too.

Also working harder doesn't necessarily mean you'll get rewarded. A lot of the time employers will screw employees by giving them all the responsibilities of a higher position without giving them a raise or higher title they can put on their resume.
>>
>>142664
You just admitted the whole point of your shitpost ITT was to serve up a stealth bitching about degree holding intelligent people, whom you assume are all liberals.
>>
>>142703
Wrong. Try again, but this time without your feelings.
>>
>>142701
>I know if I was paying someone poverty wages for a job I know they don't enjoy
>A lot of the time employers will screw employees by giving them all the responsibilities of a higher position without giving them a raise
Then the employee should move on to where there is opportunity, plain and simple. I learned my lesson and I left my old job as a line cook for a new one. I had received many recommendations to work a different, and successful, restaurant and I laid down some seemly innocuous conditions for my hire: No overtime, Consistent Schedule and Two days off.

I was being payed shit wages, where I used to work, for dog hours and no hopes of earning vacation while basically doing the Managers job because he was incompetent. I looked for a better job and because I spent so much time there, 4 years, working hard and also garnering a good reputation with mostly everyone I worked with, I was hired at my previous wage, $11.50 and placed where I wanted to be with no problem. As a plus I also received two raises within 6 months up to $14.25 and I hope to get that above 15 before a year is up.

I am working a no skill job to earn a living and fuel my studies for a better life. I learned leadership because of incompetence, boundaries and limits, to respect myself, and a bunch of other shit that my parents couldn't teach me, because they were shit and I was an insulated dumbfuck.
>>
>>142721
>Then the employee should move on to where there is opportunity, plain and simple.

These types of jobs tend to have massive turnover rates. The people who can leave do it. But a lot of people don't have the option because options B, C and D are just as bad or worse than A. That is, if there is a B, C and D in the first place.

It's great that you as an individual were able to work yourself into a better position. But if the "Just go work somewhere better if your job sucks. Then employers will have to compete over workers by raising their own standards." logic worked on a macro scale then we wouldn't have needed massive labor regulation to improve worker conditions from where they were in the late 19th and early 20th century.
>>
>>141495
not surprised by this fact though, when you think about this crime thing logically. Its hard to hide urself when you are cocaine white. but a charcoal black could be better at hiding and doing crimes. so naturally i guess they just have the same thought as i have. i am black. its night now. they can't really see me rite? yes, am right.
>>
>>142584
I'd consider depression, sociopathy and drug-dependence to be mental problems and I'm pretty sure that most in the field of psychiatry would agree (or the field of psychiatry is moving towards that conclusion). Apathy is more of a state of mind, but it's in the same spectrum as depression.

My assessment of people raised by single parent families is just that they've got a different set of strengths and weaknesses. Usually they are more community minded, considerate and less likely to settle for a bad situation but they are usually more neurotic and harder to develop romantic relationships with. People raised by two parents seem more naive, less empathic, less adaptable but they have more blind faith in their projections which can be a good thing...

This is way off topic.

I think you think you're of the mindset that social assistance doesn't provide an incentive to work your way out of that reliance. I think that that is a very valid concern, but I would hope that there would be positive reenforcement to fix that concern. My stance is that social assistance doesn't provide enough to be satisfied and the abolition of social services would come at a great cost, mainly due to the cost of crime, and although everyone would suffer, it would primarily at the expense of the kiddlewinks.
>>
>>142791
>My assessment of people raised by single parent families is just that they've got a different set of strengths and weaknesses.
Diaf
>>
>>141736
it's almost as if niggers have no sense of personal responsibility and blame all their troubles on someone else.

wait that's you. im sorry.
>>
>>142728
I'm not saying we didn't need the regulation, and I'm glad we do have it, although some days I wish I didn't have to take a break just to work 6 hours and thirty minutes but what ever. It serves it's purpose to protect the employees.

>>142791
You don't have to think that I think that You think you know what I think, I'll just tell ya if ya ask. How about that buddy? Jokes aside, I do think a lot of people would suffer if their crutch they didn't need was swept out form under them but for the long term benefit of everyone. Now it doesn't have to be all at once and doing so would be more problematic but I do stand by the idea that giving people a path of least resistance cripples the majority for but a short term gain.
To be nitpicky here I prefer that you use ASPD instead of sociopathy, I have no background in the psychologies but it was a field that fascinated me as a child. That being said, the mental problems you listed off come from external stressors and I thought you were talking about the more permanent eh... conditions. The ones that can't be fixed but only managed.
Going back to Single parent children, it's in studies that those with one parent are more likely to be trouble makers versus their two parent counterparts. Why you want to play that off as 'different strengths and weaknesses' is suspicious and that you list more positive traits to the former rather than latter is concerning. I would even go so far as to assume you are defending single parent households because you were the product of a single parent.
To bring it all around, blacks are statistically more likely to born into single parent households and therefore more likely to commit crimes because of a lacking in parenting, where one is to assume the responsibility of bread winning and raising the family instead of sharing the responsibility. It's more work that is incredibly hard and there is no tutorials or handbooks so people may cut corners where the shouldn't because of ignorance.
>>
>>141610
Asians commit the least crime in the country, dipshit
>>
>>142703
Holding a degree doesn't make you intelligent
>>
>>141610
Hispanics are targeted slightly less than blacks, but significantly more than whites.

Asians are a significantly lower percentage of the population(it's something like 5%, though it's growing because people are fleeing China), and culturally they're considered weak and non-threatening, unlike blacks who have had 150 years of portrayals as savage rape-monsters coming for dem white wimminz.
>>
>>141498
>tried to come up with an argument to convince you

>unable to

...fuck, am I racist?
>>
>>142910
It just happens to be true that brown people don't add to a white countries value. That might change in the future, if brown cultures change.

Racist is a fake word, like islamophobe.
>>
>>142839
Yeah, I realised my word vomit post-submit but there aint no eidt featuer yo. I figured that you'd think that I'd think that you'd have thought the same thoughts that I thought.

You're right about the ASPD. My apologies. It is a developing field, and when you (I) start putting common-usage words with outdated nonprofessional terms... I reserve any lines in the sand for when it gets more ... factual.

I gave a weighted list of strengths and weaknesses regarding single-parent households merely as a counter-point to what you already know. Two-parent households are obviously "better"; although I am loathe to use the term "better", it is true that single-parent household do have certain strengths that two-parent households lack. They do have weaknesses, but I believe that the number of parents in a household is just a, often small, factor in the plethora of factors in a child's upbringing.

I believe that you may be correct in your definition of time regarding social welfare. The shortest gain may well be that a kid gets a little bit of extra something. However, the short gain of abolishing social welfare means that we all get more money in our pockets: social welfare = tax $$$. The long-ish term gain, in abolishing welfare, /would/ promote self-sufficiency and individuality: very important traits. But an longer term gain, when installing a society that understands, accepts and encourages (when needed) social welfare, creates a community-centric society that supports the weakest members while promoting social and personal responsibility. The local meta would have a play in this, but I'd hope that we, as a species, would get to the place where we all understand that some people are not as "good" as "we" are and that they would try to "make it up" or "pay it forward"...

Either way, we have different philosophies and come from different places but it's been a pleasure to talk to you. I like you, I respect your position.

Take it easy (but not too easy), sir.
>>
>>141495
Yes? and? This is news?! Did negroes stop being pure cancer at some point? then became cancer again recently?

Negroes have always been a plague on the west....
>>
>>143665
To be honest, I wasn't really thinking about reimbursing the tax payer by removing most social welfare programs. I'm sure those funds could be spent elsewhere to benefit the public in ways that welfare can't: Regulation, utilities, subsidies, and the all important health insurance. Actually one more I can think of is in some way get rid of the money in politics.
But different philosophies, yeah. I'll take it hard because easy is boring. =)
>>
>>141540
You have absolutely no idea what you are going on about.

t. Poor white new yorker
>>
>>142659
It's almost like I was being sarcastic
>You are stupid, O it is true
>>
The base of the Democrat party. Always wondered how it is easier for them to get an illegal goin than an id to vote.
>>
>>143982
Sure
>>
>>141498
You couldn't do that without imposing an auhoritarian government, and having an authoritarian government would be much much worse than dealing with blacks.
>>
So... now what? Do we tell people in the media about this? Just asking.
>>
>>144126
How the fuck are you that dense my dude
>>
>>144163
You sure about that?
>>
>>141496
give some data to back that up!
>>
>>141822
Top kek
>>
>>142441
Until they get power, then we're all screwed.
Thread posts: 121
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.