[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

christians sue Grand Canyon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 0

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2017/05/grand-canyon-creationism/526467/

what the fuck is wrong with people, I didn't know that we were still in the 1600s
>>
>>141465

white people problems.
>>
>>141465
>christians

Stop being retarded. You may as well call Muslims "Jews".
>>
"Its hard to imagine billions of years ago, but thats what happened" " oh those silly Christians believing in something noone alive saw happen, thats just silly"
>>
>>141516
>Christians

stop calling every nutfuck sect christian you fucking maggot.
>>
I don't know what's more idiotic: creationists, or not allowing people to collect fist-sized rocks.
>>
>>141465
It's a discrimination suit for not letting him grab a couple rocks... It's nothing
>>
>>141517
not all christians are nutjobs, but if it involves Ken Ham, then anyone involved is most definitely a nutjob
>>
>>141517
Why
Does it trigger you
Fucking nutjob christian, why don't you let off some steam by beating your wife and kids and then sucking your priest's cock later so that all your sins will be 'forgiven'
Or you could masturbate to a flat earth model and cum thinking about how dinosaur bones are fake and made of plaster
>>
There is no rock police at the Grand Canyon. I'm not even sure why they had to ask.
>>
>prohibiting people from take a few rocks
This is the kind of thing that leads to people flying drones with grabbers, stealing fucking rocks for no reason but the novelty of it all.
>>
>>141659
> > stop calling every nutfuck sect christian you fucking maggot.
> Why

"The Bible itself speaks to us of the origin of the universe and
its make-up, not in order to provide us with a scientific treatise,
but in order to state the correct relationships of man with God
and with the universe."

-- Pope John Paul II --
>>
>>141659
#notallchristians

Lol aetheists get so butthurt and cringey about religion it's weird as fuck
>>
>>141492
>>141517
They call themselves Christians and they follow a Christian Bible and probably have effigies of Christ at home. Why can't we call them Christians?
>>
>>141723
You're supposed to take only pictures and leave only footprints in National Parks
>>
>>141478
>white people problems.

USA problems more like.

It is a little surprising how few US creationist are black, but don't worry folks, it would appear they are working hard to spread their message in Africa.

https://www.evangelical-times.org/18708/creation-teaching-in-nigeria/
>>
>>141492
>>141517
Because he is very Christian. He's part of the young earth idiots. He's specificallyan idiot because
A: There's no discrimination, no one is allowed to just take 50~60 rocks from the canyon
B:
>a park officer said the project was not granted because the type of rock he wanted to study can also be found outside of the Grand Canyon.
C: There are apparently research projects during the whole year and him not wanting to participate is just his own problem
>>
>>141940
There's literally thousands of breakaway protestsant groups that litterally follow the word of one pastor and have followings of 50-500 people.

This isn't really newsworthy
>>
>>141465
Nothing is wrong with this.
They're trying to get some rocks from the canyon for their "studies". "Discrimination" is just the formal title of the lawsuit.
>>
>>141830
It's not like the grand canyon has a shortage of rocks.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.