[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UK internet threatened, anonymous we need you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 0

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/theresa-may-internet-conservatives-government-a7744176.html?cmpid=facebook-post
>>
>>141332
no
>>
I hope the majority vote either labour or liberal democrats, any party at this point would be better than this fossil of a party.

I detest hoping but at this point it's all I can do now with my vote.
>>
>>141395
I'm going lib dem. Only one that's promising to undo it. Labour doesn't even mention it at all
>>
>>141401
True, when is it that we are allowed to vote? We recently did a vote for the council so I think the main one is in June?
>>
>>141404

https://www.gov.uk/register-to-vote

>To vote in the General Election on 8 June, you need to register by 11:59pm on 22 May. You don’t need to register again if you’ve already registered.
>>
>>141406
Thought so, not far off it's a toss up between labour and liberal democrats for me but I'm leaning more towards liberal democrats.
>>
Amerifag here, is UK's left and right reversed from what it is here. Is may what we call a leftists and your labor parry is what we consider more conservative?
>>
>>143882
No
>>
>>141401
Libdems wants to disregard the referendum.

I would've supported "remain" but that platform feels undemocratic as fuark.

I get it from a realpolitik perspective, tho. A lot of those 48% that chose "remain" might resent both May and Corbyn.
>>
>>143882
Conservative - wants to deregulate market, privatize utilities, expand surveillance state, is more socially conservative, willing to have a hard Brexit

Labour - wants more labour protection, managed migration instead of mass migration, ensures the Brexit deal will protect UK citizens in the EU and EU citizens in the UK as well as ensure tariff-free access to the single market

Liberal Democrats - they are both dovish and business-friendly, oppose Brexit, they actually want to have electoral reform

SNP - labour-like in the UK, conservative in Scotland itself, wants Scotland to leave the UK and to stay in the EU

UKIP - conservatives took over their thing, so now they are just a memeparty that may not even get a single seat
>>
>>141332
government controlled internet? what could go wrong?
>>
>>141332
The internet controls in the UK were founded by the last Labour government to begin with. If they get in power they'll just carry on and pretend it was the Tories fault and that they used voodoo to make it impossible to revoke the law.
The Lib Dems are against Liberty and Democracy anyway, so they'll do the same.

Big Brother is here chaps, it's been here since 1997 and has only been getting stronger.
>>
>>145510
Binding referunda are retarded. Often the situation is way more difficilt than it seems and the ordinary man has no real coneption of the impact of his vote. And then it's just the big media/tabloids trying to win souls with lousy arguments.
>you can drink in the boss's pub for free tonight if you vote OUT

Leaving EU is a good idea and I hope my country will do the same, but a referendum usually does not even have significant number of votes for it to be a legit representation.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.