[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

House GOP Leader On Tape In 2016 Saying ‘I Think Putin Pays’ Trump

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

https://www.washingtonpost.com/apps/g/page/national/read-the-transcript-of-the-conversation-among-gop-leaders-obtained-by-the-post/2209/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/house-majority-leader-to-colleagues-in-2016-i-think-putin-pays-trump/2017/05/17/515f6f8a-3aff-11e7-8854-21f359183e8c_story.html
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/mccarthy-trump-paid-putin

>Ryan instructed his Republican lieutenants to keep the conversation private, saying: “No leaks. ... This is how we know we’re a real family here.”

I find it extremely suspicious that they initially claimed the report was complete bullshit, but when it came out that it was on tape they tried to downplay it as "just a joke." Just that should be enough to tell you they can't be trusted.

Makes me wonder what else is going to end up on tape that they've been denying.
>>
>>141220
Is there a link somewhere to the tape? I didn't see one in the article. Just one for the transcript.
>>
>>141223
Not all source information is made available by media outlets directly to the public as soon as it is received. This is done to protect and encourage past, present, and future sources.

Don't feel so entitled to peruse every iota of evidence in all forms as soon as any information regarding it is released -- there is more at stake than your petty curiosity, and there are professionals who can do the analysis and keep necessary secrets to retain confidentiality of sources far better than you ever could (for example, would you ever go to jail to protect some random newswriter's WH source?).
>>
I'm surprised there's not more discussion over this.
>>
>>141247
so its bullshit. got it.
>>
>>141438
>MUH FAKE NEWS
Trumpists, everyone.
>>
>>141247
>Don't feel so entitled

The Washington Post in the one making the claim. They need to back it up if they expect people to believe them. Especially after their history of pushing lies.
It is perfectly legitimate to brush this off as another agenda driven non-news article until proven otherwise.
>>
>>141247
Hahaha really?

Washington Post and CNN have already been parsed out as CIA media propoganda platforms akin to operation mockingbird, and now we have to accept every article as is without question?

The public isnt "privy" to these tapes? And media outlets are why?

How about next time these stories quote an event or person, they use the actual name and not "annonymous sources" or "secret tapes". Literally none of these stories can be proven, there's never any solid evidence, ever. Like litterally ever.
>>
>>141444
It's obvious why media outlets can't always make their source immediately public. It's extremely unlikely that a reputable source as WaPo would make facts up out of whole cloth, because they depend on a level of trust with their leadership and if they were discovered, that would be a major blow to their ability to sell themselves as a valid news outlet in the future. There are some news outlets that embrace a different business model, like InfoWars.

>Especially after their history of pushing lies
WaPo doesn't have a history of pushing lies.

>>141458
>journalist has a perspective
>person working in government of like-minded perspective leaks to them
I don't get it, where does the CIA conspiracy theory offer any explanatory power?
Why wasn't the DNC leak also considered a CIA conspiracy? How do you decide when people just hate the and when it's a mass government. conspiracy?
Of all the thousands of people working for decades in mass media in the US, why hasn't one leaked any credible evidence for such a gigantic conspiracy (because, you know, it's impossible for people in government and in media to both agree the president is a shit).

Most importantly, of all the news that could be made up, why suspect this? All the evidence seems to point to the fact that Trump has some relationship with the Russians and that might be financial in nature and Putin might have a stake in that. For someone, Republican or Democrat, to wonder that aloud is just about the least non-contentious thing issue in the country at this point.
>>
>>141220
>I Think

wow.
>>
>>141470
>people working for decades in mass media in the US, why hasn't one leaked

i know that in US call centers are massive violations against human rights and working condition laws. any idea why none is reporting about?
>>
Who cares
The GOP establishment always hated Trump
>>
>>141470

>Conspiracy
Operation Mockingbird was a CIA propoganda program during the Vietnam War, it's not a conspiracy. Google it. It makes sense Anderson Cooper leads the CNN, he worked for the CIA in the 1970s.

>Sources

Here's the deal - you may think your "reputable" sources need to be guarded and secured, that they aren't supposed to by cross analyzed. Thats not how journalism works when it calls for impeachment of a leader. For all we know, these stories could be made up and cooked. They have an adgenda, it's very obvious they want Trump out of office, and they will run stories that push that.

>
WashPost has been caught litterally dozens of times running fake stories, you're incorrect

"Russians Hacked the Power Grid"

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kalevleetaru/2017/01/01/fake-news-and-how-the-washington-post-rewrote-its-story-on-russian-hacking-of-the-power-grid/#1a0a3f087ad5

"Indy Websites are Russian Collaborators"

http://www.naturalnews.com/056162_Washington_Post_fabricated_story_retraction.html

"Pres. Trump Fires Nat Gaurd General"

https://www.redflagnews.com/headlines-2017/fake-news-wash-post-changes-story-on-trump-firing-dc-natl-guard-general

Pres. Trump wants to Invade Mexico

http://thefederalistpapers.org/us/wapo-forced-to-make-embarrassing-retraction-about-trump-again

And then they say Trump leaks secret info to Russia even when litterally noone in the room says thats the case? They've been pushing retracted shit stories for the last 2 years man.
>>
>>141500
>Anderson Cooper worked for the CIA when he was a wee lad
Source please!
>>
>>141220
So politicians don't like leakers
John Podesta: ‘I’m Definitely For Making an Example of a Suspected Leaker’
>>
>>141503
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anderson_Cooper
>During college, Cooper spent two summers as an intern at the Central Intelligence Agency. Although he has no formal journalistic education, he opted to pursue a career in journalism rather than stay with the agency after school.

inb4
"he was just an intern it doesn't count"
"whats the big deal? it was just a summer job"
>>
>>141557
So Cooper was in college when he was (at most) 12 years old?

Man, no wonder that guy is so successful!
>>
>>141559
>So Cooper was in college when he was (at most) 12 years old?
He was in his 20s. Nice try though.
>>
>>141559
Why do uou reflexively defend the media?

You're beyond cucked.
>>
>>141559

+1 for inability to perform cursory google search
>>
>>141565
>>141567
>>141611
Y'all faggots are severely stupid.
Anderson Cooper was born in 1967. That means that "in the 70s" as per >>141500 he could not have been older than 12 years old.
I'm not even defending anyone, just pointing out that the anon in question made a mistake, most likely confusing 70s and 80s.

Ignoring such technicalities, I'm really curious as to the case for why his internships (!) at the CIA should be considered relevant in any way to his journalistic carreer or the leaked conversation (which has been confirmed by Ryan by now, so don't you go all "fake news" on me) this thread was about at one point.
>>
>>141643

>Worked for CIA
>Family of the Vanderbilts
>Operation Mockingbird

Connect the dots. Him, Ryan, Obama, Clintons, Bushes, etc. are all on team globalism and Trump is on team nationalism. They CNN, NyTimes, and WashPost are just Globalist trumpets trying to get Trump impeached so they can run shit again and prevent their scummy shit from meeting the public light
>>
>>141653
This narrative is getting old. Most of you proud nationalists shop at WalMart.
>>
>>141762
>Most of you proud nationalists shop at WalMart.
Walmart is for BLM and progressives.
>>
>>141767
They don't build WalMarts in ghettos and progressives shop at Whole Foods.
>>
>>141247
>Don't feel so entitled
Hey I know that word! Sone times we republicans say it.

OK THE WASHINGTON COMPOST IS LEGIT NOW
>>
>>141768
>They don't build WalMarts in ghettos
HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>141768
Lol what are you smoking
>>
>>141435

What is there to discuss? It's a guy's one off speculation of Trump.

Call me when they find a recording of Trump planning the DNC hack with the Russians
>>
I don't want to be a conspiracy theorist anymore. I may as well have a blue mohawk.

Liberals ruin everything.
>>
>>141790
It's Jack Ryan trying to hide shit that could fuck him over. If there's this there's probably more. When Trump goes down I hope he takes Ryan with him.
>>
Tim
>>
>>141963

>Jack Ryan

If only.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.