[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Donald Trump voter shocked as her husband is deported to Mexico

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 1

Donald Trump voter has spoken out after her undocumented husband was deported to Mexico.

>Helen Beristain has started a change.org petition after her husband was forced to leave the US, where he ran a steak restaurant for many years and raised three children.

>Roberto Beristain, 44, had been in the US since 1998 and stayed illegally despite a deportation order given to him in 2000.

>He ran a steak restaurant in Indiana, where his family lives, and is now being detained.

>Mrs Beristain said she thought Donald Trump would only deport what he called "bad hombres", those with criminal records, and assumed he would leave families intact.

>She said when her husband was arrested: "We don’t want to have cartels here, you don’t want to have drugs in your high schools, you don’t want killers next to you.

>"You want to feel safe when you leave your house. [Mr Trump] did say the good people would not be deported, the good people would be checked."

>His daughter Jasmine wrote: "I would like to thank each and every one of you for being so supportive to me and my family. It truly means so much to me to see how many people care for us. I honestly think that this situation is wrong. My father is not a criminal.

>"He should not be locked up in a detention center. He should be at home with me and my family playing outside or even just cuddling on the couch. Deep down inside me, I know my dad will come home and back to me and my family. Thank you again for all the support."

>His lawyer, Adam Ansari, told CNN: "He hadn't committed any crimes. He didn't even have a parking ticket. He is probably one of the most lovable guys you will ever meet."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/07/donald-trump-voter-shocked-husband-deported-mexico/
>>
>"He has employment authorization," said Ansari. "For five years he had been voluntarily showing up at the ICE office in Florida, where his immigration attorney lives. This year when he flew down to Florida, he was sent back to Indiana. He drove to the ICE office in Indianapolis and that is where he was detained."

>In a statement to CNN, ICE said, "On April 4, 2017, officers with US Immigration and Customs Enforcement's (ICE) Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO) removed Roberto Beristain Cegueda to Mexico via Ciudad Juarez, Mexico. ERO officers turned him over to Mexican authorities at the Paso Del Norte Port of Entry in El Paso, Texas."
>>
I don't give a shit about illegals.
>>
Deport them all HOME
>>
If he didn't want this to happen, he should've filed for a work visa. What a dumbass.
>>
>>141110
"He didnt commit any crimes" " was given a deportation order in 2000"

what world do these people live in?
>>
Why do these people fail to grasp that illegal immigration is a crime in itself, they shouldn't need to commit a SECOND crime to get deported
It's called ILLEGAL immigration for a reason
>>
If their marriage is recognized by the US, he can't be deported. This would be an easy win for any lawyer, but I suspect they aren't telling the full story.
>>
>>141110

So a family man and small business owner is being deported. Good job trump, you just hurt the economy a little in Indiana.

When will people get it through their heads that trump doesn't give a shit about them? trump is for trump.
>>
>>141228
>So a family man and small business owner is being deported. Good job trump, you just hurt the economy a little in Indiana.

Or opened an opportunity for a law abiding, tax-paying American to start a business. And keep that money in Indiana instead of remitting it back to Mexico. Y'know, like the voters of Indiana wanted.
>>
>>141110
"First they came for the Jews, and I said, 'Wait, I thought you meant only the asshole Jews, not good heebees like me! I just wanted the tax cuts and the tough-guy stuff -- I would have never voted for you if when you said 'kill all the Jews' I knew you like literally meant to kill *all* Jews!!!'"
>>
How stupid is she you can't just cherry pick your fucking illegals, did she honestly think the government would see him any differently that the drug mules
>>
>>141236
What American hasn't broken a law, are you fucking serious? We have laws against walking across the street for fucks sake! As per taxes, taxes are inescapable even for illegals. And why would a man who has a family in Indiana send money to Who in Mexico? ... Actually that probably could happen. Nix that last one.
>>
>>141252
>Trumpgoy
>stupid

Pick two and only two.
>>
>>141265
So because Americans break the law we should let all the fucking Mexicans to come here illegally? You're a stupid fucking faggot
>>
"But... but... he only broke the law a little bit."

Adios!
>>
>>141236
The guy has probably paid more in taxes than you have in your entire life.
>>
>>141171
>>141224
>>141226
>>141320
>>141351
Being in the United States without legal status isn't A CRIME you fucking idiots, it's just a statute violation.
>>
>>141357
>what's a statute
>>
>>141357
Read my post again you stupid nigger
>>
>>141357
Lol get deported ploz
>>
>>141320
You falsely assume by kicking an illegal immigrant out, an aspiring, law abiding citizen would take his place because there is a void to be filled. You're the retard here. He's been in the states for over 17 years and to say he hasn't been culturally assimilated would be retarded as well. I don't get why a nation purely made up of illegal of immigrants gives so much of a fuck about illegals that are incredibly productive, mostly law abiding, and living the American Entrepreneurial dream?! Just force them to become citizens and renounce their previous citizenship!
>>
>>141110
A lot of people lie about voting Trump

Looks like we have another

>i love America WAIT NVM
>>
>>141368
Where did I say any of that? Stupid fucking faggot
>>
>>141372
>>141236

Or are you just brain damaged?
>>
>>141373
That wasn't me you stupid fucking faggot
>>
>>141374
Oh... in that case, I still really don't give a fuck because you're responding in Anon's place defending his position. What have you now, retard? Can you defend his position or do you want to define your own? It seems to me you are not smart enough to do either so you're just trying to distance yourself from the idiocy you seemed to have brought upon yourself.
>>
>>141375
if he was here so long why didn't the dumb spic get a work visa? or become a citizen? god damn spics are stupid I'm glad he's gone
>>
>>141376
Oh my god, you're a laugh... I wish you a good day sir, you clearly don't know what you are doing.
>>
>>141377
beaner beaner taco eater
>>
>telegraph

Fake news
>>
>dated april 7th
>current news
>>
>>141383
Use the correct term, lugenpresse.
>>
>>141387
Fuck off with your gay ass foreign language
>>
>>141357
You are a fucking nigger, these guys need to follow the law. He IS a bad hombre.
>>
>>141171
He came in on a work visa, let it expire and refused to go back.
>>
>>141368
This is anecdotal and can't be used as a precedent for judicial law and secure practice
>>
>>141227
This isn't true at all.
>>
I can't understand how someone can be so idiotic as to vote for a candidate who is explicitly against them.
>>
>>141357
Its a misdemeanor. After being caught in America a second time however, it becomes a felony charge. Which it should've been right out the gate.
>>
(((Beristain)))

fake news goy
>>
>>141354
>The guy has probably paid more in taxes than you have in your entire life.

So, let's skip past the fact that you don't know how much I've paid in taxes in my lifetime. Do you have an actual argument?
>>
>>142054
So let's not ask how much you pay in taxes because your probably embarrassed how much you make. Your probably on some gov program yourself. The guy committed 0 crimes! That includes tax evasion. So you are deporting a person that was paying for your benefits. Instead of deporting him how about a path to citizenship.

Good enough argument for you?
>>
>>142233
I hope you're here illegally
>>
>>142242
Do you have an actual argument?
>>
>>142272
Yes I think everyone in America ought to be treated equally under the law. That means every single illegal immigrant gets deported home, obviously.

People like you obviously hate America so I really hope you're an illegal who will go hone someday.
>>
>>142277
First off I don't hate America and I'm an American. Unlike you I have compassion. I don't think that just because someone is born in another country they have less rights than me. I believe everyone should have a right to make a living without harming or causing harm to others. Immigrants without papers "illegal " need an easier way to become citizens regardless of how they got here. Meaning I think the law is outdated and heartless. If they have proven to be law abiding and hard working I want them here.
>>
How could he not be a citizen if he got married? I know the system is shit but marriages don't take that long to grant citizenship.
>>
>>142324
The article doesn't say if he ever got it recognized (if it was from another country). If he never goes to whatever government office in that town and get it in writing, then the process never starts.
>>
>>141995
yes it is
if he got married to a U.S. citizen while his visa was still active
he automatically gets a green card no matter what
>>
>>142290
>I'm an American
Dang
>>
>>142290
you're not an american, stupid, You're ugly

Your Family is Ugly Too
>>
>>142470
I've seen the Midwest. Ugly is as American as fucking baseball.
>>
>>142422
>while his visa was still active
That's the most important part. Also, chances are that a mariachi married them in Tijuana.
>>
>>142290
>Immigrants without papers "illegal " need an easier way to become citizens regardless of how they got here
why? we let in the tens of thousands a year that we do because thats the amount we can process in a year. if we dont have the capabilities of processing any more than we aren't going to let in any more than that.

> If they have proven to be law abiding and hard working I want them here.
if they're here illegally they've directly proven they are not law abiding
>>
>>142233
>The guy committed 0 crimes!
i can directly prove he committed at least one

> Instead of deporting him how about a path to citizenship.
instead of breaking our laws why didnt he obey them?
>>
>>142233
>The guy committed 0 crimes!

It's called *illegal* immigration. As in not legal. As in criminal. Working in this country without the appropriate visa is a crime.

>That includes tax evasion.

And how, pray tell, did he pay these taxes without an SSN or EIN? Random checks to the US treasury?

>So you are deporting a person that was paying for your benefits.

You cannot know this any more than you know anything about me.

>Instead of deporting him how about a path to citizenship.

The path exists. He apparently chose not to follow it and be a criminal instead.

>Good enough argument for you?

So, ad hominem and strawman. So, no. Try again.
>>
>>141110
>plea of emotion
>the article

I guess her tears say more than mere facts ever could.
>>
Women really are fools.
>>
>>142508

>>>End Truth
>>
>>141110
So why didn't he bother about gaining citizen status over all those years?
>>
>>141110
All this shit bothers me because if you actually wanted to stop illegal immigration you'd lean on businesses and those hiring immigrants, not pack up every Jose you find working at the Home Depot.

It's bailing water without plugging the holes up first. If ICE fined people and businesses for hiring illegals, and enforced it hard, you'd see immigration shrink. But instead they do this good-for-Tv bullshit where they kick out a few sad fucks who pick garbage or fruit for 1$/hour and the business abusing them and denying americans a job gets off scott free.
>>
>>142892
>So why didn't he bother about gaining citizen status over all those years?
Probably didn't have any skills or useful contacts to gain entrance- It does say that in 2000 they told him 'nah fam, we don't want you go back' and he decided not to. That and citizenship courts are obscenely backed up.
>>
>>141357
No one gives a shit about him

Or you. Fuck off

He was here on an expired work visa and was too fucking lazy to a.) renew it or b.) take any other action towards becoming a legal citizen

I have no pity. There is no excuse for disregard for your own way of life. So, fuck him. Byeeeee
>>
>>142909
Uhm not that I don't agree it's a crime of some sort but...anon you know nothing about the immigration system. He cannot get citizenship here unless he marries (or fakes a marriage) with a citizen. Or is a professional of some kind which he obviously wasn't. It takes time and $ to renew.(and are you sure you can renew your visa as often as you like each time it expires?)People like him are probably busy working more than 40hours a week to survive..perhaps it's remiss of him, but calling him "lazy" is too harsh.

A 3rd option, and I think it's the most common, is just have a kid and wait until they turn 18 to file for you.
>>
He was legal, then they accidentally drove to Canada during a trip to Niagara Falls and due to a technicality, his permit changed, simply for crossing the border for an hour.

OP didn't post that part. I read this article months ago.
>>
>>142905
That's because said abusive businesses are the friends of those who're calling the shots now. So much for draining the swamp and helping the little guy swim.
>>
>>142909
>expired work visa and was too fucking lazy
>implying staying in the US is just a matter of filing the right form
>>
>>141110
Trump voter getting just deserts
>>
>>145421
A bureaucrat somewhere is thinking, "Just as planned," while taking a potato chip and eating it.
>>
I like how she just kind of expects that ICE will understand that the undocumented migrants she knows are the "good ones" and will of course be able to distinguish them from the undocumented "bad hombres".
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.