[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PI: Evidence Seth Rich had contact with WikiLeaks prior to death

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 1

File: seth-rich-2.jpg (68KB, 700x410px) Image search: [Google]
seth-rich-2.jpg
68KB, 700x410px
http://www.fox5dc.com/news/local-news/254852337-story

WASHINGTON - It has been almost a year since Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich was murdered in the nation's capital. There have been no solid answers about why he was killed until now.

Rich was shot and killed last July in Northwest D.C and police have suggested the killing in the District's Bloomingdale neighborhood was a botched robbery. However, online conspiracy theories have tied the murder to Rich's work at the DNC.

Just two months shy of the one-year anniversary of Rich's death, FOX 5 has learned there is new information that could prove these theorists right.

Rod Wheeler, a private investigator hired by the Rich family, suggests there is tangible evidence on Rich's laptop that confirms he was communicating with WikiLeaks prior to his death.

Now, questions have been raised on why D.C. police, the lead agency on this murder investigation for the past ten months, have insisted this was a robbery gone bad when there appears to be no evidence to suggest that.

Wheeler, a former D.C. police homicide detective, is running a parallel investigation into Rich’s murder. He said he believes there is a cover-up and the police department has been told to back down from the investigation.
>>
>>140182
If he's the leaker behind the emails, then the whole "Russian-Collusion" narrative was a cover for his involvement and subsequent 'suspicious' death.

Whoops
>>
>>140182

she did come up with it awful fast. right after she lost.
>>
>>140182

Explains the endless Russia push that arose litterally out of thin air when he won the election.

Hope this shit comes to light. Keeping an eye on it.
>>
so this is why the Washington Compost got fed fake news by "anonymous sources" huh? A total distraction. This is the biggest news of the year. And more is coming tomorrow.
>>
This is indeed a disturbing future.
>>
>>140182
I thought this was already known but I guess if it's just being released. Still if that's the case, this is big news. The whole part of the police being asked to not investigate and not speak is pretty unsettling. I hope something comes of this but I don't think it can, this is too probably too deep.
>>
>>140220
Among people that were big into reading stuff like wikileaks, yeah. But amongst liberals, it was fake news and russian propaganda.
>>
>>140240
>Litterally real emails leaked
>Propoganda

Yeah the Russians must be hiring the DNC to be corrupt. This stinks to high heaven.
>>
Multiple officers need to go on record, and express their concerns, one anonymous source isn't going to cut it.
>>
>>140247
That's what they were saying, they just played it off as Russians were trying to influence the election. Even if Russia was involved, that doesn't change the fact they were doing shady shit.
>>
>>140278
The russians trying to influence the election isn't relevant here. The way they influenced is by revealing truth.
It is this truth that we are discussing, not the motivation behind why it was revealed.

If somebody who dislikes you tells you that your wife is cheating on you, and has film, and photos, does it matter if he only did it to see you suffer? Its the truth, his motivation isn't relevant. You have to act according to facts, regardless of who produced them, and why, when you can clearly see they are indeed facts.
>>
>>140182

This is some serious wag the dog. That poor dog is going to be traumatized. Makes sense though, as trump hates dogs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfyVsjQRMaM

So, impeachment when?

#impeachmentnow
>>
/pol/ containment thread? /pol/ containment thread.
>>
>>140279
if the guy is doing it because he knows you will divorce your wife and go on a self destructive drink binge then you should be at least suspicious of his motives and not play straight into his hand
Let's stop with the analogies: you shouldn't have voted for Trump nor Hillary. Now you'll know whether he's really the lesser of two evils or just another flavor of Clinton.
>>
>>140276
>(Rob) Wheeler, a former D.C. police homicide detective
Its not anonymous. Its an ex-cop that made it up to detective.
>>
>>140303
I'm talking about officers who were actually involved in the police investigation. Wheeler is on the outside looking in.
>>
>>140276
Lol tell that to WashPost. Every story they run is an annonymous source these days.

It's also not annonymous? They literally call out his name, and that he's working with a few insiders at the police and FBI
>>
>>140286
Seth Rich story has been a thing long before the Russia bullshit

The Russia shit was literally hatched in order to goad nevertrumpers into believing some crackpot conspiracy so they could win back the election in the next cycle
>>
this was a cia job ordered by Clinton , and we all knew it , know it , and we will never have justice.
fuck the cia.
fuck the Clintons.
>>
Bumping, as this makes all Russian threads and narratives obsolete.
>>
>>140346
Shills litterally won't touch this. They want it to go to bed.
>>
>>140365
>Shills litterally won't touch this. They want it to go to bed.
Activity on the board literally tanked since the topic has shown up.

Almost like it's a shill board.
>>
>>140378
>Activity on this board tanked
Its /news/ we are lucky to have 50 unique posters in a day. Everytime theres a major happening /pol/ floods the board for a couple days and gets shocked when it takes hours to get a response in some threads.
>>
>>140379
>Its /news/ we are lucky to have 5 unique posters in a day because it's usually the same small group of shills flooding the board with targeted content
FTFY
>>
http://www.businessinsider.com/seth-rich-family-right-wing-media-report-wikileaks-2017-5

>"We are a family who is committed to facts, not fake evidence that surfaces every few months to fill the void and distract law enforcement and the general public from finding Seth's murderers. The services of the private investigator who spoke to press was offered to the Rich family and paid for by a third party, and contractually was barred from speaking to press or anyone outside of law enforcement or the family unless explicitly authorized by the family."
>>
>>140382
>Asked about the attention the new report received from right-leaning outlets, Brad Bauman, a representative for the Rich family, said the family condemned the attempt to politicize Rich's death.

Brad Bauman is literally a professional Democratic crisis public-relations consultant at the Pastorum Group.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/bradbauman/
"Managing a crisis communications and full service public relations firm"

Literally turning to a damage control agent for the cover up. Nice.
>>
>>140382
His family are communist traitors, just like every other liberal, and will rue their decision. They probably hepled Killary murder their son (who was becoming a conservative, the ultimate sin), and are probably in on Killaries plan to start WWIII through her satanic canibal pedophilia ring. Here's hoping that based Assange hacks them and releases all their personal info.
>>
>>140182
"It's dangerous to be right when the Government is wrong." - Voltaire
>>
>>140387
That's why Americans are fleeing to Russia:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/04/18/calexit-leader-drops-california-secession-effort-to-make-russia-his-new-home.html
>>
http://g-2.space/ and https://medium.com/bulltruth/the-guccifer-2-0-chat-hoax-8d0d743b3e68

If you're technical at all these show how much the Russia-Trump stuff is all BS
>>
>>140389
It's just Hillary trying to cover up her pizza cannibal pedo ring while trying to start a nuclear war to wipe out all of humanity.
>>
As long as we're looking for conspiracies it could just as easily have been someone working with Russians on behalf of the Trump campaign to manufacture another conspiracy framing the DNC as orchestrating everything.

Of course, it could be that random faggot paid by an anonymous third party is pulling shit out his ass. We'll find out as soon as he goes public with his evidence.
>>
I like that picture of Hillary behind the poor guy whose murder's been hijacked by Trump supporters as conspiracy fodder.
"All the evidence from independent intelligence expert and our own agencies suggest the Trump campaign and Russia were in collusion, we may pursue charges for treason for the good of the US..."
"NOOOO FAKE NEWS LIEBERAL MEDIA WHERES THE EVIDENCE"
"Hey some random fucker payed by an undisclosed source is claiming the DNC had someone assassinated and the police are covering it up"
"HOLY SHIT HILLARY YOU MONSTER"
>>
>>140436
This shouldn't be partisan.

We all know the Clinton's are crooks.
>>
>>140386
>satanic canibal pedophilia ring

I am not a dnc supporter nor a Trump supporter, but you have to admit that using this phrase is pedantic and drains your argument from any validity. I mean, come -the fuck -on.
>>
>>140443
>this phrase is pedantic
No it's not. I'm being pedantic right now.

He was being outlandish.
>>
>>140451
isn't pedantic from "paedas", meaning child?
>>
>>140386
If he did leak this shit it's because he's a bernie supporter. Bernie is the closest thing the party has to a communist.
>>
>>140437
OK but I don't suspect her for involvement in a massive government conspiracy to cover up a murder that sounds very suspiciously like yet another inane effort to scapegoat Russia's involvement in US intelligence leaks any more than I suspect her for a pizza parlor basement pedophile ring
>>
>>140515
>Russia's involvement
K you are incapable of objectivity
>>
Bumping for the shills
>>
>>140453
no
pedant (n.) Look up pedant at Dictionary.com
1580s, "schoolmaster," from Middle French pédant (1560s) or directly from Italian pedante, literally "teacher, schoolmaster," of uncertain origin, apparently an alteration of Late Latin paedagogantem (nominative paedagogans), present participle of paedagogare (see pedagogue). Meaning "person who trumpets minor points of learning" first recorded 1590s.
>>
I thought it was a phishing attack.

As far as likely explanation for DNC leaks, Trump supporters certainly think a mass conspiracy by the DNC and FBI is more likely than Russia trying to fuck with us and all the suspicious behavior on part of trump campaign turned Whitehouse staff, Russians, and Wikileaks, pure coincidence.

But I'm curious to know from you guys, where this theory scales up. More likely than podesta and Hillary's pedophile ring, less likely than bussing 3 million undocumented Mexicans to voting booth, equivalent to the conspiracy between American journalists and the CIA to unfairly attack Russia? Where does Obama being born in Kenya rank?
>>
>>140279 #
>somebody who dislikes you tells you that your wife is cheating on you, and has film, and photos, does it matter if he only did it to see you suffer?

Kind of, yeah. I don't know that the reason matters at all, in fact, but the fact that he did absolutely does. That's been spying on my family and that's creepy as fuck. If you don't prioritize calling the police before dealing with your spouse, that's kind of sick. The right to private life is absolute in my book. Conservatives of America, please tell me you're sane enough to appreciate this? You guys are capable of more than making decisions on the basis of spite, right?

Of course, for the comparison to be truly analogous, we'd have to assume that some of the photographic evidence from the guy was doctored or because we've no way to verify it and he has the motive to do that. We'd also have to assume that what the guy found wasn't all that shocking. Like, my wife's been fucking around with other guys behind my back. The analogy also breaks down because the guy leaking evidence of an affair isn't doing it purely to spite me, but to benefit another party
>>
So the conspiracy was that the DNC and FBI colluded to murder him, after he leaked the documents, thereby endangering their mass government conspiracy because apparently some random dude doing his own investigation was sufficient to incriminate the DNC and police for a cover-up.

For such a massive conspiracy with our intelligence agencies, they decided they were so mad at the guy leaking information they had to have him killed after the fact, and then the FBI got sloppy enough with the cover-up that Joe Schmoe funded by unnamed third party figured out it was a conspiracy all along.
>>
>>140613

As per usual, it's the usual fallacious reasoning in assuming the government has such an absolutely mind boggling conspiracy running afoot yet somehow manages to do so without any leaks while the President himself just blabs classified information the Russians.

This reeks of a sad but ultimately fruitless attempt to sing LA LA LA LA EVERYTHING IS FINE NOTHING IS WRONG THIS IS THE REAL PROBLEM DEMS AND LEFTIES AND LIBERALS UP TO THEIR USUAL TRICKS AGAIN SETH RICH SETH RICH SETH RICH PLEASE GOD SOMEONE BELIEVE ME I INVESTED MY HEART AND SOUL INTO A MAN WITH THE INTELLIGENCE OF A 5 YEAR OLD AND CANT THINK OF A WAY TO ASSURE MYSELF THIS WASN'T A FUCK UP BY HARPING ON YET ANOTHER FAKE FUCKING CONSPIRACY THAT NO ONE BELIEVES.

I will enjoy Trumpists watching you choke on your own tears, coughing up vomit as you've done so many times in the past.

But I will reach out! You can end this cognitive dissonance once and for all and just admit Trump is a fuck up! It's so easy! All your pain and fears and dread will be gone the instant you come to terms with reality and drop Trump! Give in!
>>
>>140613
So you're telling me that two Washington post reporters managed to unravel a cover up with the help of an anonymous source, and that all of that happened before the internet existed severely hindering the collection of data?
>>
>>140436
>"All the evidence from independent intelligence expert and our own agencies suggest the Trump campaign and Russia were in collusion, we may pursue charges for treason for the good of the US...."

No one has actually said that, which is why there was an investigation. To my knowledge, there is no actual official evidence that Russia and Trump collaborated.

>>140615
I never understood the logic of people saying that GOP or conservatives should "dump trump". Who else would they vote for? Trump is the most liberal GOP president in the grand scheme of things and conservatives don't really want to go further.
>>
>But Tuesday afternoon, Wheeler told CNN he had no evidence to suggest Rich had contacted Wikileaks before his death.

>Wheeler instead said he only learned about the possible existence of such evidence through the reporter he spoke to for the FoxNews.com story.

https://amp.cnn.com/money/2017/05/16/media/seth-rich-family-response-claims-of-wikileaks-contact/index.html

Fake news from Fox news, everyone.
>>
>>140641
>Wheeler told CNN he had no evidence to suggest Rich had contacted Wikileaks before his death.
Other than both Wikileaks and Assange corroborating it.
inb4
>muh russians

>Fake news from Fox news, everyone.
Keep telling yourself that in the mirror, maybe it'll make you feel better about helping to cover up Seth Rich's murder.
>>
Fake.

Turns out the pi was misquoted.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/claudiakoerner/the-private-detective-who-ignited-a-clinton-conspiracy?utm_term=.gjoN8mrr4#.rwpVDJWWO

On Tuesday, Wheeler told BuzzFeed News that he had no personal knowledge of whether Rich sent emails to a contact at WikiLeaks.

"That story on Fox 5 last night was inaccurate," said Wheeler, a former DC homicide detective. "I don't even know where the computers are."
>>
>>140654
>Buzzfeed
Really scraping the bottom of the barrel aren't we
>>
>>140645
>both Wikileaks and Assange
Assange is Wikileaks, bro. They're working with the Russians.
>>
>>140645
wikileaks has lied in the past to offer conspiracy fodder to trump supporters.
http://bipartisanreport.com/2016/10/29/wikileaks-complains-about-deleted-tweet-then-gets-caught-deleting-this-tweet-image/?mode=list

They also published full credit card numbers in their original DNC dump and later deleted them and claimed they only posted last four digits.
>>
>>140659
>Assange is Wikileaks, bro. They're working with the Russians.
Ah, this baseless claim again. That didn't take long.

>>140661
>one instance of deleted tweet
>muh unsourced claim about credit card numbers
Now show us actual refutations of the material they've released.

Oh, wait, you can't, and are left with nothing but circumstantial attempts at character assassination.

You people seem to be very fond of assassinations. Murder enablers.
>>
This is such a pathetic attempt at distraction with easily refutable "evidence". Do some actual research about the people involved instead of blindly believing what's being fed to you.
>>
>>140659
>>140661
>If an Afghan civilian helps coalition forces, he deserves to die
-Assange
>>
>>140669
>This is such a pathetic attempt at distraction with easily refutable "evidence".
Damage control rhetoric from a literal Democratic Damage Control Consultant doesn't count as a refutation kiddo.

>Do some actual research about the people involved instead of blindly believing what's being fed to you.
"*except about Russia, blindly believe everything you hear about that". Hillary dindunuffin
>>
>>140638
>Trump is the most liberal GOP president in the grand scheme of things

Now you know that liberal/conservative doesn't mean shit if you can't govern. The Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt found that out pretty quickly, for one, as did ___'s government in Ukraine, and ___'s government in ___ia (because it happens all the fucking time). Basically it's why you don't elect celebrities to high office.
>>
>>140638
>No one has actually said that, which is why there was an investigation. To my knowledge, there is no actual official evidence that Russia and Trump collaborated.

Um, except the 17 intelligence agencies that agreed this was the case?
>>
>>140676
Did they agree that it did happen or that it could have happened and was worth investigating? If the former, as you are implying it is, why even have an investigation? Just press charges and present the evidence to remove him. You would think after 6 months they would have something concrete by now with 17 of the world's top intelligence agencies on the case. If the latter, this just means that there were discrepancies worth looking into.
>>
>>140688
http://www.npr.org/2017/01/05/508355408/intelligence-chiefs-stand-more-resolutely-behind-finding-of-russia-election-hack
>>
>>140182
The family didn't hire the detective though and he hasn't had access to Rich's laptop.

Furthermore he cites that his source for the wiki-leaks connection was a reporter at fox news. It's pure circular logic and complete and utter bullshit. also the WaPo report came out 4 hours before this hoax started getting spread around, so which one is the coverup again?

Anyway i guess this thread is purely spambots and russians by now, but any hapless fool that stumbles in here should at least have one chance to know the truth
>>
>>140690
>that only "the senior most officials" in Russia could have authorized recent hacks into Democratic National Committee and Clinton officials' emails during the presidential election.
thats different then saying they did.

and even if they did, who cares.
what mattered was the content of the DNCs emails, not who leaked them.

>"It also entailed classical propaganda, disinformation, fake news," which he said was still going on.
id still like to see proof of this,
actual examples that had any influence,
not claims that twitter/facebook bots, trump supporters spamming memes, and popular conspiracy theory of the week were actually done by russians.
>>
>>140564
so it is from paedas, meaning child.

But you know the meaning of the word and I didn't.
>>
>>140712
>so it is from paedas, meaning child
Why was this ever relevant?
>>
>>140717
because I fucking rule, that's why. Now shut up before I smash your face, hahaha.
>>
>>140718
ahahaha, fucking roasted. good one anon
>>
>>140718
Seemed like you we're trying to make it look like there was some reason you misused the word. Just shut up damn.
>>
>http://money.cnn.com/2017/05/16/media/seth-rich-family-response-claims-of-wikileaks-contact/

>Fox News on Tuesday morning joined in the chorus, publishing a lead story on its website about the "DC MURDER MYSTERY." The story said Wheeler had made the claim Wikileaks had been in contact with Rich. It added that a federal investigator, who it said had spoken on the condition of anonymity, corroborated it.

>But Tuesday afternoon, Wheeler told CNN he had no evidence to suggest Rich had contacted Wikileaks before his death.

>Wheeler instead said he only learned about the possible existence of such evidence through the reporter he spoke to for the FoxNews.com story. He explained that the comments he made to WTTG-TV were intended to simply preview Fox News' Tuesday story. The WTTG-TV news director did not respond to multiple requests for comment.

So who was the original source of the info that Rich was in contact with Wikileaks?
>>
>>140693
>but any hapless fool that stumbles in here should at least have one chance to know the truth
The truth is that

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

And you wont be able to cover up his murder forever.
>>
HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH
>>
HIS NAME WAS BETH MITCH
>>
HIS NAME WAS METH BITCH
>>
MY NAME IS SHAKE ZULA, THE MIC RULA
>>
Seth Rich is the leaker
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.