[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Taxi driver executed for refusing to answer Sieg Heil.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

the Neonazis demanded from taxidriver to answer their sigas.he refused and when he turned away to give exchange back the group started to beat and shoot at the taxi car. when other taxists arrieved to the place the managed to catch one of murders. one taxi drivers also shot into both legs.

little fun fact: the group was lead by lawmaker of ukrainian parliament and the fuck, who killed taxi driver is his bodyguard. the lawmaker went scotsfree to hospital and declared that he will pay the med.bills.

https://youtu.be/LgWrcr52R_M
>>
>>139859

Sieg Heil !
>>
DELETE /pol/
>>
SO TOLERANT
ITS JUST A JOKE
>>
>>139859
Gonna need a legitimate source for this.
>>
Post source or not news.
>>
>>139960

nigger, there is a fucking video.
>>
>>139987
>video
>A person in Ukraine being arrested with no translation

A majority of the world has no idea what is being said and there is no context so it is a shit source. Going to continue saging until you fucks learn the rules and provide an actual source.
>>
>>139990
>A majority of the world

learn fucking russian language. its simple. you can do it in 3 month my nigglet.

https://lb.ua/society/2017/05/14/366261_ohrannik_yarosha_prostrelil_nogi.html
>>
>>139996
learn fucking english language. not give yourself away as paid russian shill
>>
>>139997
>learn fucking english

lol. go fuck yourself.
>>
Two turnips have been deposited into your cellar, Ivan.
>>
>>139990
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e29_1494845138&comments=1
>His name is Roman Igorovic Manisevic. There is written he is Dmytro Yarosh´s bodyguard ..Yarosh well-known former leader of the far-right Right Sector and calls himself a follower of Stepan Bandera...so in other words neo-nazi thug
With a picture of the document, if you scroll up you can see pictures of the guy and compare.

Also if you just google "taxi driver shot ukraine" you will see a bunch of english language articles about it, but they are all small and biased websites.
I imagine in a couple of days some of the bigger, more official networks will report on it, if it gets popular first. Else they'll ignore it.

And if you are willing to trust an anon on 4chan, the story is that a bunch of right-wing thugs (officially not neo-nazi, but in practice they are) got drunk, played around with the taxi driver, and beat up and shot him. Taxi drivers know what to do when hooligans refuse to pay or want to fight, so the guy called the rest of the driver crew before he was shot, and several showed up to chase the thugs and capture one, and an additional taxi driver got shot.
The captured person is affiliated with a political figure (right wing) as a bodyguard.
>>
>>140281
Oh, and the reason they mocked the driver and wanted him to do the nazi salute was because he spoke russian in their presence, according to one source. Other sources don't mention that, so keep that in mind.
>>
I posted this on /qa/ and some little shit threw a temper tantrum. Some people just can't handle the fact that there's a world outside of their bedroom.
>>
>>140281
>>140282
Thanks for the help friend. When I was originally arguing there was no source on google, but it looks like information is starting to trickle out now. I still think it is too early to describe these people as anything but extreme nationalists due to conflicting reports on their actions, but I do hope they are caught and dealt with.
>>
>>140281
How far into right/neo-nazi/Bandera is Ukrainian government right now? Is public opinion the same?
>>
>>140281
this may not sound like much, but it's nice to see people from there (Ukraine, Russia, generally the slavic countries) calling out fascists for what they are. It breaks the one sided narrative that appears to be the norm these days.
>>
>>140398
The Ukrainian parliament has outlawed the use of the St. George ribbon, a symbol of military valor.

The decision was supported by 238 deputies compared to the required minimum of 226 votes.

"This law envisages an administrative penalty for wearing the so-called St. George ribbon during mass events," bill author and deputy from the National Front faction Anton Gerashchenko said, speaking from the parliament’s rostrum.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.