[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Two scoops for Trump

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 1

File: 3563314117308.png (2MB, 1269x708px) Image search: [Google]
3563314117308.png
2MB, 1269x708px
>Published on May 11, 2017
>If you ever have ice cream at the White House, expect President Trump to be served two scoops while everyone else gets one. CNN's Jeanne Moos reports.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixEahmx0Btw
>>
>>139369
Followed by a story about how he uses utensils to eat fast food.

What happened to CNN?
>>
Food analogy is a universal constraint.
>>
>>139381

They found out intelligent reporting doesn't get the job done, so they're following Fox's example and doing their very own "TERRORIST FIST JAB" story. Not to the same magnitude of course, but they're trying, bless their hearts.
>>
>>139383
>damage control is here
>>
>>139384

Are you denying that the "TERRORIST FIST JAB" reporting was anything but retarded? Take your time, I'm genuinely interested to hear what you have to say.
>>
>>139385
>CNN is paying someone to go around crying about Fox News in every thread about them

you cant make this shit up!
>>
>>139386

Ah, those are your thoughts? I see.

>Ignores the question
>Le epic shill narrative

Thank you for your time. /pol/ is down the hall and to the left.
>>
>>139369
Really is starting to feel like kids nitpicking at each other
>>
>>139402
>starting to feel like
It's been like this for a while...

https://youtu.be/nALb4lEbSbA
>>
>>139402
>>139415

>muh both sides are bad

The closest a LIBERAL gets to admitting fault.

The media establishment has been nitpicking Trump 24/7 since he ran for office.

>trump defends himself
>OMG EVERYONE IS EQUALLY TERRIBLE NOW
>>
>>139421
Holy fuck, you're defensive. Hold on, let me post in a manner you might be able to comprehend.

>muh both sides are bad

>muh

OH WOW ebbin meme muh "muh" XDD

>The closest a LIBERAL gets to admitting fault.

republiCUNTS cant admit to ANYTHING since their too busy sucking pUTINS COCK to talk!!

>The media establishment has been nitpicking Trump 24/7 since he ran for office.

It isn't leik he didn't ask for it saying all that stupid shit also every fucking thing he says is a LIE.

>>trump defends himself
Very poorly

>>OMG EVERYONE IS EQUALLY TERRIBLE NOW

No, Republicans are way more terrible cause Keith Olbermann says so.

There faggot, now you have a legitimate reason to spout some defensive pol bullshit. Enjoy.
>>
>>139381
In all honesty, I've never found Fox to be that salacious. They just report on stories the left won't touch.

CNN is on par with the daily show. It's downright silly.
>>
>>139432
My post was a substantive critique of real world phenomena.

Your post is a pure sperg. What was the goal even?>>139432
>There faggot, now you have a legitimate reason to spout some defensive pol bullshit. Enjoy.
Weird. Must have stricken a nerve :)
>>
>>139421
this may seem like a shallow and topical news headline but i think that it's meant to highlight president trump's view of himself as deserving the most. yeah it's something kinda dumb like the amount of ice cream he's eating, but if he can't even play fair with desert then how can we expect him to govern fairly without favoring people like him
>>
>>139369
>two scoops
COME ON!!!
>>
>>139369
The lugenpresse are the enemies of the Volk!
>>
>>139436
I'veheard this before a hundred times and it's not insightful. You just don't like Trump. Probably because you don't like America OR you're a pussy.

Fuck you.
>>
>>139384
>damage control is thinking it's not newsworthy to have one more scoop of ice cream
>>
>>139438
Gee Billy, you get two scoops?
>>
>>139434
Doesn't the daily show actually cover politics?
CNN doesn't even do that anymore.
>>
>>139448

>expecting others to blindly like the leader just because he's the leader

Sounds like you're the one who doesn't like America, you Serbian faggot
>>
>>139421
>liberals being mean nitpicking Donald again
Every president gets scrutinized. Why wouldn't they? They're the leader of the free world. Obama got tons of shit for bengahzi, and ridiculed by Fox news for a bunch of other shit. Trump is only getting as much shit as he is from the media because he keeps saying stupid shit, and bashing the media. Give me one good reason people shouldn't bash him when he says carrier catapults should be steam powered, or fires Comey while he's investigating his administration. I'll wait
>>
>>139493
Everything about Trump's platform is putting America first.

So if you're against that, you have a problem with America.

Keep misunderstanding everything though, whatever makes you feel like you won the argument. America doesn't need everyone to get it, just enough to keep it functioning.
>>
>>139496
>destroying the environment is putting America first
>mass incarceration and the war on drugs is putting America first
>ignoring the health of his citizens is putting America first
>encouraging racism and xenophobia is putting America first, because obviously it's not like America has any brown people of our own
Trumptards, everyone
>>
>>139498
>reducing unnecessary regulations is "destroying the environment"
>following the law is "mass incarceration"
>Fixing Obamacare is "ignoring health"
>not being a raging marxist is "encouraging racism"
As I said...

>Keep misunderstanding everything
>>
>>139502
>unnecessary regulations
Like what? Prohibiting certain pesticides? Rolling back carbon emissions reforms? Guess I'll just have to live with eating toxic food, acid rain, and knowing our country will never have energy independence under Trump
>following the law
Non-violent drug offenders shouldn't be put in prison for decades. Taxpayers can't afford it, and it's just unethical
>raging Marxist
How is being against the Muslim ban, or wall Marxist in any way, you fucking retard?
>>
>>139434
Forget about dijongate, and arugalagate?
>>
>>139381
This lady always does light, human-interest/gossip stories. Maybe they shouldn't be airing stuff like that but it isn't like they have Anderson Cooper, or Jake Tapper taking these stories.
>>
>>139369
I usually roll my eyes at stories about the media and fake news, but come the fuck on CNN.
>>
>>139502
>pretending that climate change is a hoax and gutting the EPA is "destroying the environment"
yes
>escalating the war on drugs and throwing people (mostly black and male people) into prison for smoking a plant is "mass incarceration"
yes
>denying coverage to people with pre-existing conditions instead of pushing forward for single-payer healthcare is "ignoring health"
yes
>portraying brown people from Middle East as terrorists and brown people from Mexico as rapists and murderers is "encouraging racism"
yes

But maybe you can tell me what I'm """misunderstanding"""
>>
>>139517

Here's what I've noticed as a significant difference between the left and right in the USA-

The left likes idealism.
>A clean, prosperous world where everyone is good to one another and guns are illegal, drugs are fine, and cars exhaust is bubbles!

When you ask them how to make that dream a reality, it's firstly cricket noises and then the fall back is tax the rich 45-75% of their income and sent that money to their pet projects, and additionally to set burdensome after burdensome rule and restriction on the production, mining, farming, and industrial sectors. Those rising costs of course fall onto the middle and lower classes too.

Every single time the goverment makes some feel good fuck me bill, that means 2-3 additional work days for me and 3-5 months of red tape. That's less production, less money, and fewer jobs multiplied across thousands of job sectors.

Are all these things good? Fuck yeah, I'd love me some clean air, water and higher wages for the poor. But these things come with time!!!! They gradually develop. If a tree grows fruit before the spine/trunk can stand up, it's gonna fail. Same thing goes for a nation.

Trump is doing it right. Cut the fat, let the people do their fucking jobs.
>>
>>139539
>guns are illegal, drugs are fine, and cars exhaust is bubbles!
misrepresenting my argument. I never said I wanted guns to be illegal. I do not. Also, if cars could blow bubbles out of their exhaust pipe; I wouldn't have a problem with it, and neither should you
>these things come with time
Obviously, increasing the minimum wage to $15/hour overnight would be disastrous for small businesses, but there are plenty of things we can do now. We can start looking into renewable energy more, keep pollutants out of the water and our crops, and ensure that anyone can get the care they need regardless of if they can afford it or not. Trump's doing a great job of Making America Great for Corporations
>>
>>139539
>>139543
>drugs are fine
forgot about this in my last point, but I never said I didn't want people being prosecuted for drug use. I said non-violent drug offenders shouldn't have to sit in prison for years on end because our new Attorney General is a cunt
>>
>>139538
>But maybe you can tell me what I'm """misunderstanding"""

I already showed you in my last post. You don't want to understand.

That really hurted my feelings btw you fucking closed-minded asshole :(

Pls stop hating everything good in the world
>>
>>139543
The market is shifting over already. We went from coal to renewables in like a decade, and every car manufacturer has an electric model coming out in a couple years.

I used hyberbolic overkill to represent a liberal argument. My point is that good things come with time, build up, smart planning, and people's developments, not regulatory goverment planning and restrictions.

Here's the cut - people who tend to work in government and planning / politics never ever have to deal with the ups and downs of a free market. They are garanteed money and a large pension, regardless of their decisions being good or bad for the economy.

This is epecially true for partisan party members, who graduate college in polysci and then fundraise for the rest of their lives until they get elected into something. They enter the position with zero experience in economic shifts or a solid understanding of the industrial and production / construction markets. They only know how to parrot the things their constituents want to hear and fuck out of wedlock.

Is Trump perfect? Nope. But he's been in for a few months and everyday the left pisses over for anything he does. At least he knows how a business works and how to make things happen without pussyfooting at a podium with flowery rhetoric and nice little sentiments.
>>
>>139570
>Is Trump perfect?
Nearly.
>>
>>139381
I think it was supposed to be lighthearted. They have to fill 24 hours with news.
Imagine I saw you on break around noon and you're browsing 4chan on your phone and then you eat a sandwich so I extrapolated that to the rest of your day. "What happened to you, man. You used to be a hard worker!" Don't get me wrong; cable news is awful, but so is a lot of online news.
>>
>>139608
Isn't there a war or something going on?

It's nothing but "TRUMP DID THIS" and "WHAT IF TRUMP DID THIS?" 24/7
>>
>>139609
He's the president. Don't they both deserve coverage?
>>
>>139608

CNN tends to end their hour-long news segments with lighter stories narrated by this lady. It's usually shit along the lines of "what dumb internet memes did people invent today?" like jokes about people being thrown off airlines and other parodies of current events. None of it ever gets panel discussion or anything beyond just the short segment itself (maybe the hour's host will chuckle about it if they find it particularly funny). Anyone taking this seriously is reading too much into this (I mean you're free to read into anything, but most of time it's just "we need to throw some variety into this shit that isn't serious").

I sort of feel bad for her since everyone else gets important roles like "White House Correspondent" and "Criminal Law Expert" while she just gets shitty fluff pieces. Then again, if you're not keen on getting famous it's probably an easy job where you cruise the internet all day.
>>
>>139570
>But he's been in for a few months and everyday the left pisses over for anything he does.
What has Trump done that would typically illicit praise from the left if it came from any other source?
>>
You know, if you actually watched the segment, you would know it was entirely satirical and meant to be stupid.
>>
>>139610
No. They're only doing that to disparage Trump. It is a disinformation campaign unlike the likes we have ever seen.

Why hasn't anybody asked Trump what kind of white house dog he will get?

They asked Obama that shit more than once. CASE CLOSED.
>>
Mike Pence eating the fruit bowl because he knows he's gonna be president soon so he's gotta stay healthy.
>>
>>139624
>It is a disinformation campaign unlike the likes we have ever seen.
What about Obama? He was literally a muslim manchurian candidate that was gonna put conservatives in FEMA camps and take their guns or some bullshit. He would be considered a center right president in any modern country but ours. Remember that lawyer that went around talking about how Obama was born in NIgeria and he might be the next Stalin? Conservatives in the US took that shit seriously. At least if you consider OP'S a hit piece, it's factual and doesn't posit some ridiculous conspiracy BS. The right wing in this country gets everything it wants. The Republicans are far right and Democrats are center right. It's about time real liberal candidates tried their hand.
>>
>>139665
I've never seen any news network other than fox say anything critical about Obama - and even then it didn't hold a candle to the intense 24hr ass chewing the left seems to doll out. It's like they forgot to eat breakfast and think Trumps ass is a French roll.
>>
>>139495
>every president gets scrutinised
I call bullshit
When were the media ever talking about how Obama had two scoops of ice cream?
>>
>>139669
>I've never seen any news network other than fox say anything critical about Obama
Not only were the accusations much worse, it was literally nonstop on AM talk radio and online conservative outlets, and for some reason the vast majority of faux news network articles targeted democrats.
>>
>>139680
It was way worse

https://web.archive.org/web/20131002194122/http://nationalreport.net/obama-uses-money-open-muslim-museum-amid-government-shutdown/

Fox news used that and later apologized after they were called out on the fake news.
>>
>>139665
It was only select people doing that though, and it wasn't all at once. Most republicans denounced that sort of thing.

It's just not comparable to the full fledge assault Trump has been under.

>>139665
>The right wing in this country gets everything it wants
Lol

Wtf
>>
>>139681
Conservative outlets can talk all they want. They are presenting themselves as unbiased news outlets.
>>
>>139681
>faux news network
Its Fox News not Fox News Network dummy

>>139682
How is that worse than every media outlet questioning the legitimacy of president Trump.

You people obviously don't watch the daily 40 minute breifings.

The questions are 100% negative. It's astounding there are people stupid enough to draw false equivalence here.
>>
>>139686
Trump supporters keep alluding to strong evidence but fail to provide concrete examples, and when pushed we get some random fucking quote from a dubious source passed off as characteristic of everyone that isn't a trump supporter or we get something like OP which is somehow equivalent to obama is the next Stalin because of Obamacare and he's not a US citizen.

You guys need to learn to be consistent; of course that would make your platform completely untenable so I understand why the shilling is necessary.

We're talking about Trump, who unironically implicated Ted Cruz's father with the assassination of JFK. Trump isn't a genius; he's president is because his supporters don't care what he says, don't care if he lies, don't care if he's totally inconsistent. If your supporters don't give two shits and will rush to your defense on all matters, it takes 0 qualification to be president; just sign whatever republicans and bannon puts in front of you, and off to golf with you; and it shows.
>>
>>139682
That's nowhere near as petty
Not even vaguely comparable
>>
>>139438
The lack of meming ITT is disappointing.
Is /news/ a board for fatties and DYELs?
>>
>>139438
Scoopgate scandal.

>>139608
Gone are the days of feel good stories of news past.
>>
>>139687
So you don't like Trump. Did i miss anything?
>>
>>139819
Not an argument
>>
>>139842
neither was the shart I replied to
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.