[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ukraine paid Trump 400 000 $ for meeting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

https://ria.ru/world/20170512/1494155671.html

The Verkhovna Rada deputy Andrei Artemenko claims that Kiev paid $ 400,000 for a meeting of the Ukrainian delegation with senior US officials.
"For this meeting, the Ukrainian side paid the well-known American lobbying firm the money of Ukrainian taxpayers, stolen from the Ukrainian people in the amount of 400 thousand US dollars," wrote Artemenko on his Facebook page.

According to him, information about this within half a year will appear on the official resources of the US Department of Justice, as required by US law.

In addition, Artemenko claims that the meeting of the Ukrainian delegation with Trump and Pence was not planned at all, but was held to "compensate for the meeting of President Trump with Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov and the Ambassador of Russia to the United States, Sergei. - Ed.) Kislyakom ", which was held the day befo
>>
I can't believe there are people somewhere in the world who take this story seriously.
>>
>>139057

dude. DEPUTY OF UKRAINIAN PARLIAMENT!
>>
>>139053
I wonder how much money being a putin shill pays.
>>
>>139064
>.ru
no
>>
>>139053
where is proofs fellow poster?
>>
>wrote artemenko on his facebook page
Kill yourself op
>>
>>139053
ruskyshill pls go
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.