[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Raging Waters: I Don’t Support Trump Firing Comey, But I Would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1.png.jpg (34KB, 665x340px) Image search: [Google]
1.png.jpg
34KB, 665x340px
>Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) is still on the warpath. She wants to impeach Trump, and has said that she will fight every day to make that happen. She has said he has no business being president (sorry, that’s how elections work). And she called the president a “disgusting, poor excuse of a man” at a recent EMILY’s List gala. This is one of the benefits of being a California Democrat. You can just be stark raving mad all the time, say insane things, and be shamelessly hypocritical with no political consequences. In January, Waters was visibly irate with then-FBI Director James Comey. Now that he’s out, you would think she’s overjoyed. Nope. She’s not because Trump fired Mr. Comey and not Hillary. It’s a level of hypocrisy that initially drew confusion from NBC’s Peter Alexander.

>The reason for Water’s opposition is because it has to do with the probe into possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia. Waters says people need to focus on this connection, which has yet to yield any solid evidence of collusion from both the House and Senate Intelligence Committee investigations. Nevertheless, Waters feels confident that there’s going to be enough to impeach the president. Well, the investigation into such ties will continue, congresswoman. Here are some portions of the transcript, including the part where Waters says it would be okay for Hillary Clinton to fire Comey, but not Trump.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2017/05/11/raging-waters-i-dont-support-trump-firing-comey-but-i-would-have-supported-hil-n2325285
>>
>>138984
>My God, we need to make this woman the face of the Democratic Party. The unhinged rants would have independent voters running for the hills. It’s just highly entertaining. Maybe she’ll even run for president. One can only hope for such a landslide re-election for Mr. Trump.

What kind of opinion piece shit is this? Read the sticky.
>>
>>139002

>Article with nothing but quotes and event statements

>"Opinion piece"
>>
Fake news from a shill source.

WHERE PROOFZ HUH?
>>
>>139091
>>My God, we need to make this woman the face of the Democratic Party. The unhinged rants would have independent voters running for the hills. It’s just highly entertaining. Maybe she’ll even run for president. One can only hope for such a landslide re-election for Mr. Trump
Real award winning journalism there, dipshit.
>>
>>139105
As someone from California, I can confirm all our politicians are batshit crazy virtue signaling lunatics who accuse people of racism so illegals can vote them in over the actual citizen wishes. I'm looking at you gov brown and your recent change to how senate candidates vote so it will always be 2 democrats against each other.

Op quoted only statements, you're the one who quoted the opinion. If you wish to discuss the subject on hand (the hypocrisy of "it's okay if Hilary does it but not trump" by democrat party representatives) then try to make comments on the actual subject.

If all you are going to do is distract from it by purposefully being obtuse, make a separate thread to complain how not everyone agrees with you and they should on Reddit.
>>
That kind of makes sense, unless Comey was investigating Hillary at the time she fired him.
Trump firing Comey by itself is not terribly concerning. It's the timing of his firing just as Comey was receiving more frequent intelligence briefings into the investigation and requesting more resources.
>>
>>139258
M8, you're doing that thing Trumpgoys do, don't try to explain retardation after it happens. Waters is a fucking moron.
>>
Maxine the welfare queen needs to shut her mouth tbh. The only cause she's hurting is ours.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.