[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mexico is now more deadly than Iraq or Afghanistan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

http://ibt.uk/A6nft - The drug war in Mexico was rated as 2016's second deadliest conflict in the world, beaten only by the war in Syria, a new annual survey reveals. This means Mexico is experiencing levels of violence surpassing that of Iraq, Yemen or Afghanistan - http://ibt.uk/A6nft
>>
>>138415
I understand that they can make estimates, but how anyone really know how many deaths occurred when nobody is really counting,, least of all the governments in these areas?
>>
>>138415
Those are the absolute numbers, though. If you take deaths per population Mexico is the least violent by far. It's still pretty bad, but if you're mexican you're far less likely to die as part of an armed conflict than people from any of the other countries mentioned
>>
>>138415
No surprise here. Their country is basically run the drug cartels.

Literal war zones don't produce bloodshed that compares to these gangs.

>>138416
>>138445
Defense mechanism cause this is scary.

Don't worry kids: We're gonna build that wall and it's gonna be tall. It'll even go underground, with sensors to protect us all.
>>
>>138415
Seriously though, with this sort of situation, how can so many people act like it's absolutely unthinkable and inhumane to crack down on illegal immigration? Are people really this short sighted?
>>
>>138519
Huh? Do you really trust in Trump? We are not your worst danger but you voted for Sheila Broflovski for president because he promised exterminate all non-american.
I hope being wrong but you are the main guinea pig for neoliberalism and hated worldwide because everyone thinks you are killers, racists and petrol raiders.
Should I believe all americans are like Ted Nugent, fedoras, living with fear of outsiders cause uncle Sam brainwashed you?. Mark Twain would be quite disappointed of Trump voters
>>
>>138654
I understand the hate towards immigrants, there you have overpopulation but as mexican I don't either want them here. Faggot university call the coming deported "dreamers". You better use them like lab rats or send 'em to the war if they want be americans
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.