[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Intel put bugged DRM that you can't turn off into your silicon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: index.jpg (6KB, 266x189px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
6KB, 266x189px
https://www.reddit.com/r/technology/comments/ew1hz/new_intel_processors_will_have_a_built_in_drm/ Look at this topic from 6 years ago.

Now this https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2017/05/intels-management-engine-security-hazard-and-users-need-way-disable-it

Care to comment, anyone?
>>
>>138352
>Care to comment, anyone?

why?
>>
>>138353
Because someone could be literally hacking away your virtual money that you don't have yet keep calling it dollars from banks running Intel hardware?

Or is it that you don't give a flying fuck about security?
>>
>>138356
>Because

dont use virtual money at all. you was told that virtual money is CIA and american black ops. you ignore the reality and now when CIA and black ops are collecting the money you offered to them you are bitching about? lmaoo.. stupid moron.
>>
>>138357
Unless you literally keep all of your money as cash you use virtual money.
>>
>>138363
>Unless you literally keep all of your money as cash

lol. go and buy gold my nigger.
>>
>>138364
Will you meet your salesman in person? If not you are buying gold with a virtual currency and undermining your entire argument.
>>
>>138370
I can walk into a bank with a gold bar you nigger.

I can walk down to the fucking pawnshop with cash to get gold.

Are you a stupid nigger or do you think that the world didn't exist before the internet.
>>
>>138357
Stupid moron?
The intelligence on this board knows no bounds.
>>
you mean its not an unlocked cpu?
>>
>>138383
If you want to tie up all of your income in hard assets then fine. I'm still not entirely sure how you can live without a bank account or credit card though. Do you get paid in cash by an employer, waddle over to the pawn shop, exchange for gold, waddle over to the bank and throw it in the vault? Do you just carry around several hundred in small bills for day to day expenses?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.