[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Behind Comey’s firing: An enraged Trump, fuming about Russia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 352
Thread images: 1

File: trump goes in for the kiss.jpg (156KB, 1160x629px) Image search: [Google]
trump goes in for the kiss.jpg
156KB, 1160x629px
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/10/comey-firing-trump-russia-238192

President Donald Trump weighed firing his FBI director for more than a week. When he finally pulled the trigger Tuesday afternoon, he didn't call James Comey. He sent his longtime private security guard to deliver the termination letter in a manila folder to FBI headquarters.

He had grown enraged by the Russia investigation, two advisers said, frustrated by his inability to control the mushrooming narrative around Russia. He repeatedly asked aides why the Russia investigation wouldn’t disappear and demanded they speak out for him. He would sometimes scream at television clips about the probe, one adviser said.

Trump's firing of the high-profile FBI director on the 110th day since taking office marked another sudden turn for an administration that has fired its acting attorney general, national security adviser and now its FBI director, who Trump had praised until recent weeks and even blew a kiss to during a January appearance.

The news stunned Comey, who saw his dismissal on TV while speaking inside the FBI office in Los Angeles. It startled all but the uppermost ring of White House advisers, who said grumbling about Comey hadn't dominated their own morning senior staff meetings. Other top officials learned just before it happened and were unaware he was considering firing Comey. "Nobody really knew," one senior White House official said. "Our phones all buzzed and people said, What?"

By ousting the FBI director investigating his campaign and associates, Trump may have added more fuel to the fire he is furiously trying to contain — and he was quickly criticized by a chorus of Republicans and Democrats. "The timing of this firing was very troubling," said Sen. Ben Sasse, a Nebraska Republican.
>>
Trump had grown angry with the Russia investigation — particularly Comey admitting in front of the Senate that the FBI was investigating his campaign — and that the FBI director wouldn't support his claims that President Barack Obama had tapped his phones in Trump Tower.

Bipartisan criticism of Comey had mounted since last summer after his lengthy statement outlining why he was closing the investigation into Clinton’s private email server.

But the fallout seemed to take the White House by surprise. Trump made a round of calls around 5 p.m., asking for support from senators. White House officials believed it would be a "win-win" because Republicans and Democrats alike have problems with the FBI director, one person briefed on their deliberations said.

Instead, Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer told him he was making a big mistake — and Trump seemed "taken aback," according to a person familiar with the call.

By Tuesday evening, the president was watching the coverage of his decision and frustrated no one was on TV defending him, a White House official said. He wanted surrogates out there beating the drum.

Instead, advisers were attacking each other for not realizing the gravity of the situation as events blew up. "How are you not defending your position for three solid hours on TV?" the White House aide said.

Two White House officials said there was little communications strategy in handling the firing, and that staffers were given talking points late Tuesday for hastily arranged media appearances. Aides soon circulated previous quotes from Schumer hitting Comey. After Schumer called for a special prosecutor, the White House huddled in press secretary Sean Spicer's office to devise a strategy and sent "fresh faces" to TV, one White House official said.
>>
By Tuesday night, aides were using TV appearances to spin the firing as a simple bureaucratic matter and call for an end to the investigation. "It's time to move on," Sarah Huckabee Sanders, the deputy press secretary, said on Fox News.

In his letter dismissing Comey, Trump said the FBI director had given him three private assurances that he wasn't under investigation. The White House declined to say when those conversations happened — or why Comey would volunteer such information. It is not the first time Trump has publicly commented on an ongoing investigation — typically a no-no for presidents. He said earlier this month that Comey had done Clinton a favor by letting her off easy.

Trump received letters from Rod Rosenstein, the deputy attorney general, and Jeff Sessions, the attorney general, calling for Comey's dismissal, on Tuesday, a spokesman said. The president then decided to fire him based on the recommendations and moved quickly. The spokesman said Trump did not ask for the letters in advance, and that White House officials had no idea they were coming.

But several other people familiar with the events said Trump had talked about the firing for over a week, and the letters were written to give him rationale to fire Comey.

The decision marked a turnabout for Trump. On the campaign trail, the candidate led chants of "Lock her up!" and praised Comey’s “guts” in October for reopening the probe into her email server. He joked openly with Comey at the White House two days after the inauguration.

Trump, as one White House official noted, believed Comey was too soft on Clinton — not too unfair, as Rosenstein’s letter Tuesday indicated.

At FBI headquarters, one senior official said the bureau was essentially in lockdown, not answering calls flooding in and referring all questions to the Justice Department. "I got nothing for you. Sorry," said the official. "We were caught totally off guard. But we are not commenting in any kind of way, and refe
>>
rring calls to DOJ."

Comey had flown on an FBI plane to Los Angeles for a "diversity and recruiting" event. Trump’s director of Oval Office operations, longtime security aide Keith Schiller, hand-delivered the dismissal letter to FBI headquarters.

By Tuesday evening, the shock that had spread throughout the ranks of current and former FBI officials was mixed with a growing sense of anger among the many Comey loyalists, and demands for answers as to why the director had been fired — and why now.

“We just have no idea why this happened. No idea,” said one recently retired top FBI official who worked closely with Comey on many high-profile investigations. “No one knew this was coming. Everyone is just shocked that this happened.”

There was no immediate front-runner for the job, one White House official said. "If there's a list, I haven't seen it," said one senior White House official.

While shock dominated much of the FBI and the White House, the mood was more elated at Roger Stone's house in Florida. Several Stone allies and friends said Stone, who has been frequently mentioned in the investigation, encouraged the president to fire Comey in conversations in recent weeks.

On Twitter, Stone signaled praise for the move by posting an image of Trump from The Apprentice saying "You're fired."

Stone declined to comment Tuesday night but said he was enjoying a fine cigar.
>>
>>138329
Stone would take credit like he did something.

Congressional Republicans will all say is "Oh My How Troubling" and move along with tax reform in the House and the TrumpCare bill in the Senate while everyone is distracted.
>>
So this pretty much just says "I'm guilty!"

Did Trump really think nobody else would put that together?
>>
>>138342
It's gotta be dementia.

I figure this is going to be a Streisand effect sort of thing. He tries to shut down Russia talk and only gets people talking about it even more.
>>
>>138342
He doesn't care. He's weathered every storm so far, might as well get his personal yes man in asap, and put the squeeze on the investigation.
>>
>>138346
he's got a lot of reasons to believe he's bulletproof, but I don't think he realizes how vulnerable he is as the president, you're literally the most investigated and scrutinized person on earth now and he behaves like he doesn't comprehend that, I really think he's actually that arrogant
>>
>>138342
I honestly don't think Trump was personally involved with any Russian entities. People on his staff were probably played by some Russian intelligence fags and squeezed for information/policy commitments etc (see: Carter Page, Mike Flynn). Sessions et al know how damaging this could potentially be (not to mention the Sessions camp might be in on some shit themselves) so they leveraged Trump's indignant rage at all the "hoax" Russia stories (again, I can totally see him actually believing that) to throw a wrench into the FBI's gears by firing Comey.

Fuck do I know though.
>>
>>138360
It's ridiculous. I've never seen someone try so hard to get away with saying something and then pretending they didn't say it the next day. It's like, are 70 year old men still so technologically incompetent that they don't realize that literally everything they say in the public eye is going to be comprehensively documented?
>>
>>138366
bro he can't use a smart phone beyond twitter and that probably took an assistant
>>
>>138342
That is just how the article is written. It pushes the Russia narrative from the start and frames it as the sole cause of dismissal. They provide unnamed sources to corroborate their story and to make the president sound deranged.

It is not a bad article, but the author is clearly biased against Trump which undermines it's legitimacy.
>>
>>138369
If it helps, this article backs up the claim that Trump screams at the TV.

http://theweek.com/speedreads/697887/before-firing-comey-trump-reportedly-angry-about-russia-case-hed-scream-television-clips
>>
>>138371
That article directly cites the OPs as a source so it really doesn't count.

I don't want to sound overly critical and pessimistic, but it just seems to get harder and harder to find unbiased quality coverage of events these days.
>>
>>138366
>I've never seen someone try so hard to get away with saying something and then pretending they didn't say it the next day.
Well, look at his base: "I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose voters".
With them, he can do anything, say anything, no matter how absurd and they believe him.
I think he's just a spoiled little baby that wants the whole country to treat him like that.

>>138369
>. It pushes the Russia narrative from the start and frames it as the sole cause of dismissal.
See what I mean?

It was "pushed as the sole cause" because even the WH can't give a better reason.
Oh sure, Spicer says it's because of his handling of the Clinton email scandal, but Trump liked Comey's handling of the Clinton investigation right up until now.

>>138373
>harder and harder to find unbiased quality coverage of events these days
Republicans mostly voted for him because the "liberal" majority hates him.
How was that not going to lead to bias?
Maybe if the Republicans started appealing to a majority of voters instead of gaming the system, they wouldn't have that problem.
>>
>>138380
My apologies. My point about the Russia aspect was that they push in such a way as to make his guilt seem obvious. In reality he could be understandably frustrated that his administration is being constantly undermined by the media. Despite the fact that there has been no damning evidence in towards Trump being linked to Russia there is still at least two major news sites publishing articles speculating that there is. If I were in his position I would also be rather frustrated.

Both sides game the system and for the most part we had a relatively 50/50 split with the popular vote. Republicans will need to shift tactics in order to not fall behind the Democrats which have positioned themselves as the party of diversity though, so I won't disagree on that aspect.
>>
>>138382
>they push in such a way as to make his guilt seem obvious.
>no damning evidence in towards Trump being linked to Russia

Oh, I see.
For what it's worth, I've always thought he was an unwitting tool.
His ego, immaturity, unrealistic world-view, lack of reading or serious education, his penchant for Breitbart and Alex Jones level media, along with his apparent desire to believe his own rhetoric all add up to make him an easily-manipulated patsy.

>>138382
>Both sides game the system
The last two incoming Republican presidents lost the popular vote.
Their party hasn't had a non-incumbent win the popular vote since 1980, and only two such wins since the 1920's, unless you count Nixon's 43% "win" in 1968 when the Dems split the vote and ran two candidates.
Most people still voted Democrat though.
The Democrats haven't had a non-popular vote winner since 1824 (before the formation of the GOP).

They also control the Senate despite most Americans voting Democrat for Senators.
In the House, the voters went 51% red, but the House Representatives are 54% red.
Here in Virginia, for the last several elections, most people vote Democrat, but 8 of the 11 seats go to Republicans.
If both parties are putting the same effort into gaming the system, the Dems are apparently really bad at it. :^)
>>
>>138384
I also hate how people now speak how both parties are corrupted, play the system etc. when clearly it is republican party that has used dirty plays the most. Just because both does it doesn't absolve republican party of how much shit they cause (even when compared to democrats).
>>
>>138385
that doesn't mean the DNC isn't in need of some reform.
>>
>>138386
Oh you are absolutely correct, they need huge reform. What I meant "both are same" is bullshit throw.
>>
>>138326
Is that for real omg that director has been incremental in 20 years of fbi cases oh man that's sad jeez law and order my ass good lord no fucking way ima look it up ABC tell me it ain't so
>>
>Trump dindu nuffin!
>Ther's no proof of anything!
>Where is proofs, comrade?
>The librul media made this all up!
>not one shred of proof!!
Does anyone else ever get sick of all the blatant whistling past the graveyard? If you haven't seen the proof by now you've been living under a rock.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/446339/donald-trump-russia-2016-election-controversy-explained
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/06/us/trump-russia-cia-john-brennan.html
>>
>>138393
this, just because there are two fires happening in your house doesn't mean you ignore the one currently melting your support beams.
>>
>>138362
I don't know why Sessions thought this was a good idea. Firing the FBI director doesn't happen outside of extraordinary circumstances, and Sessions is experienced enough to recognize the fiery streisand shitstorm that he was unleashing.

>>138369
It seems like sometimes the only way to accurately report on Trump is to sound biased. When he's been caught in flat footed lies (a la wiretapping claims) you can't be fair and balanced while calling him an objective liar. That being said, news outlets are all getting such a spike in liberal readership that they are certainly shifting to the left in less innocuous ways
https://www.vox.com/2017/5/4/15538740/new-york-times-trump-bubble-subscribers (trashy far left site I know, but the article is ironically castigating left leaning media bias).

Regardless, it wouldn't sound so suspicious if Trump wasn't defending Comey's decisions about Clinton and saying he didn't go far enough last week, and this week is saying that his mistakes are a terminal offence (Rodenstein didn't recommend a firing, just chastised the hell out of Comey).
>>
>>138382
The media is undeniably in full witch hunt mode, which is sad because it distracts from real policy. But it's hard to blame them, since the whole thing is clickbait fodder that Trump has refused to subdue. Think how easily a reasonable, innocent person could escape this scandal.

1. Condemn the human rights violations of the authoritarian leader who you are accused of corroborating with
2. Release your tax returns to confirm there is no dirty money
3. Have your aides tell the truth under oath about talking to foreign ambassadors

>inb4 Syrian strikes, blowing up a few planes was purely a symbolic move considering we haven't followed up, and hardly affects Assad and Putin's agendas

There is no simple explanation to bungling these three things other than Trump is a fool or has something to hide. I think claiming that he's in Putin's pocket is far fetched (I'd bet there's just something unflattering in his tax returns, and that he is too naive to realize how sinister Putin actually is), but in an environment where Michelle Obama wearing shorts is newsworthy, how can you expect the media to not be searching for a fire when there's smoke of guilt?
>>
>>138398
>implying anyone thinks the other side isn't living under a rock
I'm as angry as you, but extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
>>
>>138384
>:^)
Why did you have to toss this in.
>>
I'm pretty sure Trump likes this ridiculous conspiracy hypothesis.

How am I supposed to take democrats seriously after all this?
>>
>>138494
If you can't take the Dems seriously after this, then you can't take any of the information agencies in America and across the world that have been investigating this seriously either. Guess you'll have to get all your info from daddy Trump, like a good little pawn, and make sure to vote for him and his republican buddies, even if they lie to your face and tell you not to question any of their decisions or policies.
>>
>>138515
They're going to lose big in 2018 and 2020. When we do the reapportionment, that should fuck them over for the next couple of generations. Libtards don't deserve to be represented in our government.
>>
>>138532
Damn, it was such a good thread until you showed up too, people conceding to their views, accepting alternatives, and treating this like actual news. And now you've shown up and I bet you're just going to shitpost this thread until people forget how good it started.
>>
>>138532
The irony is that it's the Republicans who are going to lose big.

Like, congratulations, idiots. By putting Trump in power you just completely fucked over the Republican party. This is the last time anyone will take a Republican candidate seriously.
>>
>>138540
Yeah, people were saying that after Bush, but Republicans managed to bounce back and now have more power than ever before. Bush ended up actually being good for the Republican party.
>>
>>138543
Republicans "bounced back" by gaming the system. They once again lost the popular vote and were only able to barely squeeze out a win because the Democratic candidate wasn't even liberal.
>>
>>138544
>Democratic candidate wasn't even liberal.
Populist you mean.
>>
trust no one
>>
>>138544
As it's been mostly throughout the modern era, typically a republican would have no problem easily winning after 2 terms of a democrat president.

All the polls in 2016 repeatedly showed actual republicans like Jeb and Kasich beating Hillary by 10-30%. The fact that 80k votes in 3 states is what let him win the EC proves what a weak candidate he was to start with. What kind of half-ass populist can't even win the popular vote?
>>
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39866767

most likely why comey was fired.
>>
>>138577
>Jeb and Kasich beating Hillary by 10-30%
which polls?
jeb and kasich couldn't beat Trump who got less of the popular vote than Hillary.
>>
>>138369
Even with a biased article the fact that the FBI Director was fired in the middle of an investigation into the President looks VERY suspicious.
>>
>>138584
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_kasich_vs_clinton-5162.html

Can't seem to find Jeb's data on RCP but I know it's out there somewhere.
>>
>>138326
yes politico is very un-biased......VFN i do believe....shills pick the best articles...i almost thought this was /pol/
>>
>>138589
It isn't as bad as you're making it out to be.
>LEFT-CENTER BIAS

>These media sources have a slight to moderate liberal bias. They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes) to favor liberal causes. These sources are generally trustworthy for information, but may require further investigation. See all Left-Center sources.

>Factual Reporting: HIGH

>Notes: Politico is an American political-journalism organization based in Arlington County, Virginia, that covers politics and policy in the United States and internationally. It distributes content via television, the Internet, The Politico newspaper, radio, and podcasts. Its coverage in Washington, D.C., includes the U.S. Congress, lobbying, media and the presidency. Has a left-center bias in reporting.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/politico/
>>
>>138586
Yeah I dont buy into the theory but the way he is handling it is really dumb and this in particular was an awful move.
>>
>>138590
>mediabias fact check

You're a biased liberal. Everyone who uses this site has ZERO credibility.

For fucks sake, the site calls CNN left-center (hahahaha) with factual reporting HIGH ( BAHAHAHA)
>>
>>138631
Shut the fuck up, Cletus,, nobody cares what a far right extremist like you thinks. And yes the site is credible whether you like it or not. Tough shit. You and I both don't get to decide, /news/ does and they did.
>>
>>138632
Hehe, we got Trump elected, and we almost took over the world in the 40s.
>>
>>138631
> with factual reporting HIGH
OK, furnish me a recent example of a factual error in a CNN article which was not redacted or corrected.
>>
>>138640
>we
Who is it you think you are representing?
>>
>>138632
>Cletus
Why are you such a racist? I kinda white people. You seem like a real asshole tbh.
>>
>>138672
Liberals have become open racists wjo defend CNN

Its baffling how things change just because of who's in the white house
>>
>>138680
>muh feelings
>>
>>138681
>Libruls exist! waaaah! Mommy make them go away!
This is what you sound like.
>>
>>138675
He's referring the the millions of "far right extremists" who got Trump elected.

Do you love America? Do you not want to ruin the world with globalist communism?

Then you're one of us.
>>
>>138682
Just saying you seem like relentlessly nasty guy. I've never seen such hostility toward one race since /pol/

I'm not even white so it's not a matter of my feelings.

>>138683
Not really. I'm just tired of the liberals refusal to attempt a civilized conversation. So fuck you, retarded ass commie.
>>
>>138685
Take Trump's cock out of your mouth, son. Then maybe we can have a conversation like civilized men.
>>
gotta admit that him firing comey is suspicious. I can't think of a good reason why trump would fire him considering he is the one that made the whole Clinton emails possible. Even ol billy back in the 90s gave a good reason for firing the head of the fbi
>>
>>138686
Nice post. Really highlights the liberals rejection of self reflection.

>>138708
>I can't think of a good reason
That's because you're an idiot.
>>
>>138708
Maybe because he

>covered up Clinton's emails
>covered up Benghazi
>covered up that Obama is a Saracen
>wiretapped Trump
>got an innocent man, Flynn, fired
>used his office against Trump and the alt-right
>covered up Pizzagate
>didn't help Le Pen win in France or counter Obama's COIN against them
>is probably responsible for CTR and CREW
>is a liberal
>>
>>138685
It was liberals that created and made up the Nazi movement after all. They were highly educated people full of the sense that they were saving the world from the corrupt. And if you chart the two groups' fetishes and beliefs, you will find that they are virtually identical. Nazis and American progressives both love health food, nudism, fake pagan religions, vegetarianism, excessive exercise, abstension from tobacco, government control of the economy while leaving private citizens as the nominal owners, hostility to Christianity, euthanasia to those they deem unworthy of life, etc. There are only two real differences. One is that they both believe in laws discriminating against people based on ethnicity, they just have a different idea about which groups should be privileged and which penalized. The second is that the Nazis had the sense to value military might and empire building which progressives do not.

There's also a documentary you can view online via Netflix: Architecture of Doom. It pointed out that most of the Nazi high command were failed artists. As one friend of mine commented, "No wonder they hated the world so much!"
>>
>>138720
This post is an insult to Nazis. Apologize!
>>
>>138720
>mfw there are people who are so far to the right they actually believe this shit
>mfw I have no face
>>
>>138770
When you can't defend Trump, you start making up shit and not answer any criticism but try to change the subject.
What I do not get is why /pol/, which is all about DEM JEWS and conspiracies do not question Trump at all, even thought he has shown his corruption so clearly.
>>
>>138720
You do realize that the comparisons you drew have nothing to do with policy? Saying liberals and Nazis both like nudism and are more likely to be unsympathetic to Christianity is not an effective way to argue that we need a smaller government.
>>
>>138680
The word you are looking for is elitist. It is not racist to make fun of someone as a backwoods redneck
>>
>Latest Developments on Comey: Acting F.B.I. Chief Contradicts White House

>By THE NEW YORK TIMESUPDATED 11:50 AM

>■ Andrew G. McCabe, the acting director of the F.B.I., is testifying before the Senate Intelligence Committee.

>■ Mr. McCabe contradicted the White House’s assertion that James B. Comey, the F.B.I. director fired by President Trump this week, had lost the support of rank-and-file F.B.I. agents.

■ Mr. McCabe also said that the firing of Mr. Comey had not affected the Justice Department’s investigation of Russia’s meddling in the presidential election.

>■ The committee’s top Democrat asked Mr. McCabe to tell senators about any efforts by the White House to intervene with the investigation.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/11/us/politics/live-briefing-james-comey-andrew-mccabe.html?ribbon-ad-idx=5&src=trending

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/10/us/politics/trump-comey-firing.html?ribbon-ad-idx=5&src=trending&module=Ribbon&version=context&region=Header&action=click&contentCollection=Trending&pgtype=article
>>
Idk what else he could/should do if he was guilty but he hasn't been flailing around like a fly in water. The firing of Comey was perfect. If he was guilty of something he would be a lot more worried and take more actions than he is. #noevidence
>>
>>138771
Because /pol/ is now made up of 90% newfag redditors yesmen from r/the donald
>>
>>138827
>#noevidence
>#theresplentyofevidencebuttheresthreeongoinginvestigationsandtheyarentgoingtosharetheevidencewithabunchofneckbeardneets
FTFY
Oh, and don't forget:
#comeywasfiredafteraskingforevidencefromfinsec
>>
>>138803
what is it with liberals thinking they know what people MEANT to say? Their argument skills are such shit they often rely on "correcting" their opponents statements, instead of making a point.

You're a racist and an elitist. And you're also a pretentious idiot.
>>
>>138849
My point was that you are diluting the already diluted term "racist" due to your ignorant use of it. I could care less about your beef with the other anon. Go fuck yourself you white trash, trailer park born piece of dog shit.

Now THAT is being elitist and racist. :^)
>>
>>138866
>dude I'm not a racist
>Go fuck yourself you white trash
You're very cleary a racist, as I said in the first place.

>I could care less about your beef with the other anon
You cared enough to comment several times. Real pathetic posts tbh. Hopefully you're in high school.
>>
>>138866
You libtards are so redundant because the fire at the end... But libs should shut up and cowards because Roses are red. my knife is red. my knife is red.
>>
>>138897
This poster is actually the liberal who got BTFO by this post >>138874

So now, out of "argument," he will false flag as "le evil alt-right nazi"

Pathetic.
>>
>>138899
libtards falseflag all the time. it takes strong men like Pinochet or Trump to deal with them.
>>
>>138903
Free helicopter rides for liberals and their pet slaves. One can only dream!
>>
>>138903
>>138904
You must have poor reading comprehension if you think you can render a conversation incomprehensible with a few shitposts.

Anyone intelligent enough to care can see that you're just muddying the waters because you can't argue your views honestly.
>>
>>138911
What conversation? You can't have conversations with liberals. The fact that they can't think critically and are a bunch of progressive robots is what makes them liberals to begin with.
>>
>>138326
>He would sometimes scream at television clips about the probe, one adviser said.
Jee-zus. This really is the beginning of the end, isn't it?
>>
>>138912
>>138903
>>138904
>>138897
>>138874
>>138849
You are a sea foam, gimp lipped, shell of a shadow
>>
>>138912
True.

>>138919
I googled you post and the first page was REDDIT

Fuckin loser, go home.
>>
>>138540
>This is the last time anyone will take a Republican candidate seriously.

Not really, Republicans pretty much shunned Trump until they had no choice but to support him.
>>
>>138915
This is all based on anonymous sources. You trust the media to be honest about Trump?
>>
>>138540
>if Trump keeps on winning you'll regret it!!
>Hillary is inevitable!
>>
>>138923
More honest than Trump.

When he can do this: >>138421
He would have any credibility what so ever.
>>
>>138923
I don't know man... It's kind of hard to make any argument if you're going to offhandedly dismiss every possible source as dishonest. If "the media" can't be trusted, it won't matter how many sources we have.

Overall, I trust politico, and trump screaming at the TV is hardly the most outrageous thing to come from his leaky white house. We've heard much worse be corroborated by multiple sources and news outlets. Without a doubt the sentiment of Trump's anger at the probe can be treated as fact.

This anecdote though, you're right, can not be taken too much to heart compared with the facts we know.
>>
>>138923
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-russia-links-scream-television-james-comey-fired-fbi-director-investigation-white-house-a7727516.html

We'll see how many more sources appear. Only a matter of time.
>>
>>138924
Hillary already confirmed she's going to be the president.
https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/791263939015376902

Trump had better sleep with one eye open.
>>
ITT: idiots arguing with retards.....fuck politico that is some liberal biased bullshit....most everything in it and this thread is OPINION. News is not some one's OPINION.
>>
>>138942
I got to /pol/ for my news.

I go to /news/ to laugh at liberals.
>>
A lot of people both inside and outside the U.S. hate Drumpf the orange faced pumpkin king and his cult of Drumpfkins. That number of people that dislike him is still growing. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C_Rr0YLUwAEp8bv.jpg:large
>>
Good one mate. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C_Rr0YLUwAEp8bv.jpg:large
>>
>>138951

Who do you think this person is? I try to put myself in the mindset of some of these people and can't work it out. Apparently they have enough cash to pay for a steady internet connection.
>>
>>138326
>An enraged Trump, fuming about Russia

Where is proofs, my good friend?! Nothing of suspicions is going on here and there is no of needing for investigations.
>>
>>138780
Who do you think shows up on the stoop of a function room in 1938 with the words “Socialist” and “Workers’ Party” (National as in NPR) scribbled above the doorbell?

Answer: The same hipsters as tried to disavow their own generational candidate 70 years later using the same post-Nuremberg playbook that their embarrassed, chastened leftist antecedents tried to use when their guy Hitler fell out of public favor.

Both complete with their own solar symbols.
>>
>>138708
Because Comey was a gung ho idiot.

If you watch the briefings he did with the commities, he spews bull shit reasons for skipping proper protocol For example with the e-mails he could have gone to a deputy in the DoJ instead of making an anouncement himself. If he truly thought Lynch was compromised. Instead he played policeman and judge.

The only thing up in the air is timing. On the one hand his own words confirm that he needed to go. On the other its suspicious as hell with the Russia stuff. And Trump's public reasons were pretty shit.
>>
>>138970
>And Trump's public reasons were pretty shit.
You need to take Trump symbolically, not literally.
>>
>>138929
>I don't know
Correct. Ya don't know shiz.
>>
>>138932
>Democratic Senator Richard Blumenthal, a member of the Senate Judiciary Committee that is carrying out its own probe, said he believed the action amounted to a “looming constitutional crisis”.

>“The president of the United States has just fired the Director of the FBI who was carrying out an investigation into him,” he said.
Blumenthal is flat out lying. He's not on the Intelligence Committee, luckily for him; the FBI hasn't even briefed members of the Judiciary Committee and Comey has been absolutely unwilling to confirm or deny anyone being under investigation as its against FBI policy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfM8iYVoTtw
>Senator Grassley discusses Comey and Russia Investigation at Executive Business Meeting of The Judiciary Committee
>>
>>138967
lol
http://shoqvalue.com/the-nazis-were-leftists-lie
>>
>>138973
According to whom? Reince Priebus?
>>
>>139019
Wrong. The Senate Judiciary Committee has a top secret clearance just like the Intellegence Committee does. So does the Armed Forces Committee headed by McCain. and the Oversight Committee.
>>
>>139019

Incorrect!
>>
>>139022
>>139023
And he doesn't know. If he knew he would be unable to say. Read Grassley's statement or watch the video.
>On a different topic, Mr. Comey testified before the Judiciary Committee last week. Senator
Blumenthal asked him whether the FBI had ruled anyone out as a potential target of the
investigation of allegations of collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians. In
response, Mr. Comey stated: “Well, I haven’t said anything publicly about who we’ve opened
investigations on. I briefed the Chair and Ranking on who those people are.”
>Mr. Comey was asked if the FBI is investigating the President. He refused to answer. Mr. Comey
said he didn’t want people to over-interpret his refusal, but that he wasn’t going to comment on
anyone in particular. He thought it would put him on a slippery slope of having to answer who
else is or is not under investigation. That could reveal who is being investigated.

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/download/grassley-statement-05-11-17
>>
>>138342
Trump is clearly deranged.
>>
>>139021
I think he's quoting this:

https://youtu.be/LjqOg_NyCUo?t=122
>>
Comey is a Shillary dirtbag and most likely a key player in the swamp. FBI director whose worth 11 million dollars and likes to play political theatre. He needed to go, fuck this "timing" theory. Trump wanted to fire him for awhile and the suggestion from the deputy attorney general was just the final straw. Trump is doing everything I hoped he would and MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.
>>
>>138398
there isn't one ounce of proof in that article.
>>
https://www.vox.com/2017/5/11/15628276/trump-comey-fired-russia

>But regardless of [the] recommendation, I was going to fire Comey. Knowing there was no good time to do it!

>And in fact when I decided to just do it I said to myself, I said, “You know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story, it’s an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election that they should’ve won.”

He has now literally admitted, on camera, that he fired Comey because of the investigation into Russian ties to the Trump campaign.
>>
>>139042
>everything I hoped for
what, tweeting obvious lies and being vague about his agenda? How has Trump made life any better for Americans? In case you haven't noticed, the spending bill completely ignores Trumps agendas, other than a slight defense spending increase
>>
>>139019
>unwilling to confirm or deny investigation
It's almost sounds like Trump was lying about Comey talking to him
>>
"one advisor said this, trust us it's true"

FAKE NEWS
>>
>>139126
See:
>>139090
>>
Trump firing Comey should be the beginning of the end for something overdue: removing ever liberal and their appointees from government and the US.

LOCKING EM UP; HANG EM UP.
>>
>>139117
see >>139024
>>
>>138532
>calls for more petty district redrawing that almost irreversibly harms all Americans, in the name of "fucking 'em over"
>Libtards

Alright folks, thread derailed. I learned a lot from all ends of the political spectrum so thanks! It was good while it lasted.
>>
>>138632
Are you the same asshole in every thread? Not very sneaky if so....

I presume "cletus" is some kind of slur? It's hard to take y'all seriously when you fall back to insults so much.....

I guess your trolling/shilling??

I guess /news/ should be renamed /fake news/ if politico is taken at face value.....
>>
>>138951
LOL good point, Sir
>>
The FBI should be disbanded because its too much power in too few hands. Its always been a tool used by liberals to squash dissent and it always will be, its what it was designed to do.
>>
>>139245

We need to move power away from the president and towards the legislature. Its what the founders intended.
>>
>>138346
What's worse is that in the midst of this the Russians have responded with Lavrov making light of Comey's firing in front of the press,

>https://www.washingtonpost.com/video/world/tillerson-lavrov-evade-questions-at-meeting/2017/05/10/15b0cf90-357f-11e7-ab03-aa29f656f13e_video.html

Lavrov and Kislyak framing a photo with Trump in the oval office to further rile the media

>http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/05/10/527755991/trump-meets-with-russias-lavrov-at-the-white-house-today

And ensuing the firing, Trump has made an overt threat to Comey-

>https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/863007411132649473

It's a fucking embarrassment what's going on with the White House right now and we all know that this can NOT keep going on forever. Things have to stabilize in the executive branch for the country to function and for Trump to push a legislative agenda. You can't run the most powerful country in the world like a circus and expect to remain the most powerful. He's just asking to be forced out of office.
>>
>>139253
What's the problem with wanting to be friends with Russia?
>>
>>139254
Not the person you're replying to, but being "friends with Russia" isn't as simple as Trump believes it to be. They are a resurgent force interested in territorial expansion, as clearly demonstrated in Crimea.

The US currently wields the economic might and influence to severely stunt Russia's economy. Couple this with many Eastern European nation's interest's in NATO protection, and it is clear the US holds the upper hand. "Befriending" Russia essentially means backing down and answering their demands of lifting sanctions and allowing them to encroach on their neighbors.

Obviously, you can view either side as evil depending on which stance you take, but the idea that Russia will just transform into an amiable partner like any of our other allies is absurd. They have an incredibly clear agenda and seek to breakdown the influence of the US, EU, and NATO so as to lessen the defenses in Eastern European nations and subsequently conquer them.

I know how the US is seen as the big bad guy by Russians and how Putin genuinely helped Russia recover from the 90s, but from a US point of view, "befriending" Russia is like reaching a bare hand out to a wolf and hoping it doesn't bite
>>
>>139254
The fact that you'd ask that question is laughable. Do you really think that Russia wants to be America's "friend?" What incentive do they have?

They have no will to align with us and "The West" against the middle east as many on /pol/ fantasize about. They've a substantial muslim minority of their own, particularly in the caucasus region, that they bend over backwards with to keep them from going ape-shit. Not to mention that it is within their interest to jockey for influence against us in the middle-east.

I've even heard it hoped for that collective action against radical Islam can used as a trade-off whereby we help them against the Muslim threat in return for Russia working with us against China and North Korea, never minding the fact that radical islam is already a point of cooperation between Russia and China in dealing with it in places like Xinjiang and central Asia.

The Russians also have connections with N.K. which in turn has connections with the Jiang Zemin faction in China, which President Xi is still fighting against and which is why Xi has had a hard time pressuring North Korea over its nuclear program. Why would Russia give up this leverage in China just to help us with North Korea? What would they gain?

Them working with us against China in anyway is also hindered by the fact that good relations with China is in their long-term economic interests, even if Chinese investment and migration to Russia's far east might spur nationalist fears of a Chinese takeover.

Most problematic of all is that even if Trump manages some short-term improvement in relations by lifting sanctions for something in return, maybe cooperation against a short-term threat like ISIS, once Trump is out of office, our antagonistic posture towards Russia will likely resume as the political establishment is overwhelmingly hostile towards Russia just as Russia's political establishment will always be hostile towards us, while we remain more powerful than them.
>>
>>139263
More so then geopolitics, it's in Putin's interest to play the global hegemon up as an enemy. Convincing his people that they're two steps away from serious harm allows him to justify a lot of what he does at home.
>>
>>139265
I find it sort of funny how Putin had so many hopes riding on Trump's promises of scaling down NATO's centralization around the US and a general decline of US presence on the world stage, only to get a strike on Syrian forces in the first few months of Trump's presidency
>>
>>139265
Russians also have considerable revanchist attitudes towards the U.S. stemming from the cold war and the Soviet Union collapse-even from blaming US dominated international finance that they connect with Yeltsin's economic reforms. The expansionism is a point of national pride, so that even if they aren't prosperous, they can at least be feared.
>>
>>138346
>>138360
The crazy thing about this is that even if Trump had nothing to do with any wrongdoing during the election at all (and I am given to thinking that his involvement is VERY unlikely and not even necessary for whatever Russia's goals were) now because of his actions with Comey and later statements, if criminal charges really are brought up against anyone there might now be a case for hitting Trump with obstruction of justice or witness tampering. What fucking idiot, is it that hard to have a lawyer look at your tweets before hitting "send"? Fucking goddamn.
>>
>>138720
you got to be kidding me dude, get some help. How your government has a role in the economy and shitty ideas about x race being superior are not bound hand in hand. Fascism doesn't require socialism ya dingus.
>>
>>139306
Trump has the Republican base on his side, which pretty much guarantees the Republicans in Congress will cover for him.
>>
>>139148
On /pol/, we have a saying:

>Democracy is like a train; you get off once you have reached your destination.

Politics is survival; it is war. If you are not willing to fight dirty, bloody yourself up, lie and cheat, and totally annihilate your opponent for victory, then you do not deserve the fruits of civilization. But then, a weak willed liberal would not understand.
>>
>>139326
/pol/ is dead

What we've got now is pol. A bunch if reddit refugees spewing memes in lieu of insight.

Enjoy the board you never knew, you worthless peice of trash.
>>
>>139326
woah we got one of those "when things go to Mad Max I will be a powerful warlord because I read Atlas Shrugged and think that the villain in Lion King was right despite a lack of need for people to be that cruel in advanced society" kiddies over here.
>>
>>139330
His name was Scar...
>>
>>139334
What are you talking about? The villain in Lion King was named Mufasa.
>>
>>139263
>>139264
good posts

>Chinese investment and migration to Russia's far east might spur nationalist fears of a Chinese takeover.
Shouldn't it? That's just a long version of Russia's takeover of Crimea.
>>
>>139306
>might now be a case for hitting Trump with obstruction of justice or witness tampering
Not likely. The pres still has executive privilege so it would have to be a pretty strong argument for them to even issue subpoenas that he couldn't ignore.
>>
>>139357
For NATO is the biggest Boogeyman China or Russia? I'm not sure building islands is as frightening as taking Crimea and meddling in elections, but does that offset the raw industrial power of China?
>>
>>139328
I approve of and second this post
>>
>>139340
Fuggin gommies...
>>
The fascinating thing about all this is the fact that so many people from the military are currently in prison for unwittingly taking pictures of things they shouldn't have. They had no intent to do anything with the pictures, but yet, they are still in prison.

There is overwhelming proof that Hillary Clinton used her own server to use it for pay-to-play correspondences, and hide this activity from the American people.

So, proof of wrongdoing of a Leftist is ignored.

But speculation of wrongdoing of a Conservative is treated as unshakable fact.

If a Conservative commits treason, well, I am for hanging the son of a bitch.

But Leftists endlessly apologizing for, lying for, screening for their own - is fucking maddening.

This is why any thinking person can readily see that Leftists are too fucking stupid to know that they are Marxists.

Leftists are retarded, and should perish from the earth.
>>
>>139326
didn't erdogan come up with that?
>>
people are always trying to attack trump but what he's doing isn't necessarily irrational or bad
>>
>>139418
We got another nazi over here

GET HIM COMRADES! TAKE CONTROL OF HIS FARM, IT'S EQUALITY!
>>
>>139427
we've got another libertard over here
>>
>>139412

LEFTUHTS LIBURHALS THE LUUUUFHFHTT!!!! IT'S DUH LIBURHALS GUN GET YA WHILE UR SLEEPIN'11!1!1!1!!!

Jesus fucking Christ grow a sack of nuts you inept vagina. You people sound fucking schizo's.
>>
>>139363
Most NATO states are in Europe so the most pressing threat to the majority of the alliance would be Russia. The US could hypothetically drag NATO into a war against China, but the real focus in a conflict against China would be the US's immediate allies in East Asia: Japan, South Korea, and possibly states that strongly oppose China like Vietnam.
>>
>>139412
>Trump
>Conservative
Are you high?
>>
No, I am not high. OK, fair enough. Change "Conservative" to "Anyone who doesn't agree with ridiculous tenets of the Democratic National Committee." Does this make you happy now? The point is that there is only speculation about Trump alleged complicity with the Russians, but Hillary, Podesta, Brazile, and Pelosi can openly commit treason, and no Leftist seems to care. Why is that? Like, Podesta and his brother made a boatload of money off dealings with the Russians, but we hear not a peep?
>>
>>139431
Yes, that's the joke.

>>139437
>You people sound fucking schizo's.
Not in the slightest. You're just ignorant.

>>139442
It's like the republican primaries over again. Spoiler: you lose.
>>
>>>LEFTUHTS LIBURHALS THE LUUUUFHFHTT!!!! IT'S DUH LIBURHALS GUN GET YA WHILE UR SLEEPIN'11!1!1!1!!!

>>>Jesus fucking Christ grow a sack of nuts you inept vagina. You people sound fucking schizo's.

That's some funny shite. You make completely schizoid statements and call me a schizo? Priceless?

The point was about the hypocrisy of the Leftists. Do you argue against this staement? Nope.

Do you make statements proving mine false? Nope.

You rely on the usual ad hominem, you know, because you have the IQ of a fucking carrot.

I take immense pleasure in knowing that Leftist will be raped, murdered, raped again, and then devoured by the very people they have guilted the rest of us into subsidizing ;-)
>>
>>139449
>>139451
*whispers*
u seem mad
>>
>>138640

Kleetus here thinks he's one of them there Nazis
>>
It's like me, and people like me, are at table in a restaurant. Certain people at the table are talking a lot of shit about everyone else at the table, but when the check comes they expect everyone that they've been insulting to be fucking happy about paying for them to eat... it's fucking stultifying.
>>
>>139456
You're talking about how the liberal states subsidize the conservative states?

I agree.
>>
>>139456
but it's the conservative states that take in more federal money than they put out. lib states like cali put out more money than they take in, usually to their own expense, to help pay for conservative state's welfare. some of that conservative welfare was expanded under obama, like payments for appalachian coal miners with black lung
>>
>>138681
Things didn't change, the shoe is just on the other foot again.
>>
>>139418
what's he's doing is hypocritical, applauding Comey when it was Hillary but pulling a Regan when it's his turn. Not irrational, but bad.
>>
>>139460
Conservatives don't do this ridiculous shit

It's only the liberals who completely change their script depending on who's in office.
>>
>>139464
Nope. Conservatives were pretty shitty to Obama just like Liberals are pretty shitty to Trump. Did all kinds of ridiculous shit like accusing him on not being a US citizen.
>>
>>139463
>but bad
Nope. Firing comey is good.

Anti Trump fags literally complained when Trump donated his salary LOL

at this point we can't expect much change in their demeanor. Whatever happens: Trump bad.
>>
>>139459
Yeah, and then they turn around and block putting checks on healthcare or undercutting our industry with pro-business, anti-worker laws.
>>
Hey, I have to give you credit for posing an argument! Blue states support Red states, this is your argument.

https://wallethub.com/edu/states-most-least-dependent-on-the-federal-government/2700/

Why not look at a County map of the USA? Blue states like Cali are mostly Red on a county basis, right? http://i0.wp.com/metrocosm.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/election-2016-county-map.png

Even though I live in Burbank, CA. I know every morsel of food I am lucky enough to have came from some Red Stater's farm. And unlike you may be, I am grateful.
>>
>>139466
>Whatever happens: Trump good.
>>
>>139464

> muh free trade
> muh protectionism
>>
>>139465
The idea that Obama is not a citizen was founded by Hillary Clinton. Many people believe it, because when Obama wrote he implied Africa was his home. Plus, Obama claimed to ve foreign in college.

So a handful of repulicans agreed, but most denounce the theory as racist.

NOW COMPARE THAT TO: the entire democrat party/media pretending Trump is a Russian agent (this was ALSO devised by the HILLARY CAMPAIGN just after losing fyi) soley as a political tactic to discredit the President. Also, many in the D party wanted Trump impeached before he was inaugurated.

The fact that you would conpare the two scenarios only shows how biased liberals are.
>>
>>139468
Stop namefagging already before I turn on your faggot ass
>>
>>139467
can you clarify

>>139468
1) who are you quoting
2) I haven't spoken to you before, I am not the person you're replying to
3) Your argument doesn't make sense. Yes, that link shows red states are more dependent. Red states have more conservatives in rural areas, and enough surrounding the immediate urban areas (commuter suburbs) to tip it red.

In blue states, the urban and suburban populations outweigh the conservative parts, except parts like New England

I don't get the part about the food
>>
>>139468

unless you eat a diet of corn, wheat and soybeans, your food likely comes from all over the world
>>
>>139474
The South suppresses labor unions and tries to skirt or repeal worker's rights to be more attractive for businesses. They basically try to do to the North what China does to the US.
>>
>>139468
We should stop givving the cities food. See how long they last then, lol.
>>
1) I am not quoting anyone - but I may have not correctly linked my reply (I am new)

2) see #1

3) The argument was that "blue states support red states" and my response is that blue states usually have many more red counties than blue counties. The county map of election 2016 shows this.

The part about the food is simple: "Don't bite the hand that feeds you."
>>
Pol Pot used this kind of reasoning. I am not with Pol Pot.
>>
>>139478

ask your Kremlin spy school instructor how to reply to posts
>>
>>139478
>don't bite the hand that feeds you
Same could be said to you. Alabama agriculture learned the hard way what happens when they drive out the migrant farm workers doing the jobs Americans, not even American prisoners, are willing to do.

Yes, there are more red counties than blue in every single state save MA and maybe VT. The point of voting is that it counts people as votes, not parcels of land.
>>
>>139480
hahaha is that all you've got assclown? you are funny
>>
>>139483

You figured it out, Boris! +1 rouble to your account.
>>
>>139478
They're liberals. They're apart of a death cult that wants to wipe out humankind so nature can be supreme again. They're leaders are people like Hillary and Soros, who runs a child pedophilia/cannibal ring throughout pizza parlors around the world, Al Franken, a lizardman and Jew, and Hussein Obama, who is a Muhammadan.
>>
>>139482

That argument is specious. Australia did a lengthy study. Basically, let the harvest rot on the ground if people are unwilling to pay what the market will bear. It's cheaper to pay $6 for a cabbage than to pay for entitlements for illegal immigrants.

It amuses me that some of you call me a Russian, when I am for true Capitalism.
>>
>>139485
See, I am trying to not use the word "Liberal" because originally it was for people who just wanted the Liberty of being left the fuck alone by the government. These people LOVE the government, and want it to control every aspect of our lives.
>>
>>139486
Again, I am not the other person.

Interesting study, but how does that translate over to the American market? We have vastly different economics, climate, transport, and markets than Aus.

The point is, people shouldn't bow the whim of others over supply. If many doctors were liberals, should conservatives "live in fear" if they "bite the hand that heals them"? Don't be silly. That's a childish threat, and you'd honestly be surprised just what conservative states are up to if you look beyond cali. DId you know mike pence himself expanded medicaid with ACA provisions? DId you know Iowa is becoming a major hub for renewable wind energy? See past this black and white lib vs conservative shit

and no, ffs I am not that other poster
>>
>>139489

I believe the idea that some things are universal. Australia, US, EU, wherever - If I have something to sell, you want to buy it, and I am willing with what you offer, then we have a deal. This is capitalism.

If a Doctor is willing to heal me for what I can offer, and we both agree on the transaction, what do his or her political leanings matter?

If the cabbage cost me $6 and I am OK with it, then so be it. If it rots on the ground because nobody is willing to pay $6, then the farmer can grow something that sells. This is capitalism.

But when you subsidize illegal labor to get the cabbage down to $2 and ignore the hidden costs of entitlements, well, this isn't Capitalism.

The cabbage is more like $12 in all honesty.

"See past this lack and white lib vs. conservative shit."

I don't care what you call someone who's hand is in my fucking wallet.
>>
>>139466
How can you call this a good decision? Comey brought attention to Hillary's scandals, and could potentially find some dirt on Trump as well. Whether you believe there was any dirt on either of them, firing Comey was one of the dumbest things Trump could have done.

Comey was investigating his administration, and Trump is angry about how this makes him look. So, he fires him. On top of that, he threatens Comey by tweeting that he better hope there aren't any recording of their conversations if he testifies. Then Comey decided not to testify in front of Congress. This is clear witness intimidation, by the fucking president, on Twitter. Can you justify/ defend that shit?
>>
>>139500
>How can you call this a good decision?
Because Comey was shit for several reasons

you lying pathetic swamp rat (liberal)
>>
The Question is: Do you believe that Hillary is above prosecution? Comey did, and this is why he was fired.

When you openly agree to adhere to laws, but do not expect your leaders to abide the same laws, there is word for you, and it is Bootlicker.

Comey should be hung from a lamp post.

And so should Clinton, Pelosi, and Podesta.

If you have any Repugs with as much evidence against them, then hang those fuckers too.

There is no evidence of Russian collusion with Trump. Comey even said this.

The Democrats don't even deny the wikileaks e-mails are theirs!

They called the people who vote for them stupid and gullible...

They laugh about their crimes.

And none of you care?
>>
>>139505
fuck off you self-important retard
>>
>>139042
>Comey is a shillary dirt bag
>Trump wanted to fire him for a while
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=%23&ved=0ahUKEwj_4YPd8u3TAhVI0WMKHUJjBbEQwqsBCDswAg&usg=AFQjCNF1sHlk2z9QIx28jtvfnGP_UlkifA&sig2=1Of2Mk3iYnHcBuXrE_zzZQ

Trump seemed to love the guy after he won the election. The only reason Comey got fired is because Trump was angry that the investigation of his campaign was out of his control
>Trump is doing everything I hopedo he would
You'll be lucky to get even close to what Trump wanted out of a Repeal and replace law, the wall will not be built, he acts like a pussy bitch whenever the media is mean to him. So, what are you so happy about?
>>
>>139504
>several reasons
Or one: Trump didn't like that his campaign was being investigated. Dumb cunt
>>
>>139510
>>139508
I can tell you have a lot of feelings that are super important to you

But I don't give even half a fuck about any of them

You need to grow up or die
>>
>>139507

How is anything I have said "self-important" hahahaha

what a douchbag you are.

you cannot retort in any cogent manner.

you just call people 'tards.

but you are the one who sounds retarded ;-)
>>
>>139511
I guess you are raggin the other guy, but I will say:

you care enough to comment, even though you claim to not care.

you need to practice what you preach: "Grow up or die"
>>
>>139510
>https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C_Rr0YLUwAEp8bv.jpg:large

You notice the DNC stopped all the recount shit? Why is that? Because they were losing votes. LOL

You simple fuck.

Trump is a cad, but he won.
Hillary cheated and lied and still lost.
>>
>>139511
How about you grow up yourself, and make an argument, instead of just being a cunt?
>>
>>139512
>>139512
>How is anything I have said "self-important" hahahaha

>>139514
>I guess you are raggin the other guy, but I will say

>>139519
>respond to my feelings with a proper argument
>>
>>139518
No, you dumb cunt, the recounts ended because judges either halted them, or deadlines had been reached. Hillary joined the efforts, but the papers were filed by the Green Party. So, your argument that it was the Dems trying to rig it is shit. If they had rigged it, don't you think they would have won?
>>
>>139520
>feelings
More like a logical conclusion based on all that's been going on. Why are you still being a cunt?
>>
>>139522
Maybe try googling "Why did DNC stop the recount?"

You will see that you are the dumb cunt.

Yes, Shrillary got the questions and the debate.
Yes, the DNC fucked Bernie out of the nomination.
Yes, she used the State Departments as a Pay for Play

Yes, the DNC fucking rigged it.
But they just couldn't rig it enough.

And this is why we have Drumpf.

Also, the pic is fucking hilarious:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C_Rr0YLUwAEp8bv.jpg:large
>>
>>139522
Why do Democrats not want voter ID laws when even the poorest countries on earth have it??? Answer, so they can cheat.
>>
>>138915
my dad does the same thing when he sees trump on tv
>>
>>139523
>Why are you still being a cunt?
You're the cunt acting like your feelings have any validity here.

You just don't like Trump. Nothing is going to change that. You'll bitch the entire 8 years regardless of what happens.
>>139526
kill yourself tripfag
>>
>>139527
>your opinions have no validity
they have as much as yours do
>you just don't like Trump. Nothing is going to change that. You'll bitch the entire 8 years regardless of what happens
>8 years
I'd be very surprised if he gets a second term. It all depends on how hard the repeal+replace law fucks over the working class. That being said, I still hold out some hope that he'll surprise me and actually do some good for the country
>>
>>139534
>they have as much as yours do
No they don't. Your opinions are based on nonsense liberal talking points. You don't even care to be right, as long as Trump is disparaged some how.
>>139534
>I still hold out some hope that he'll surprise me and actually do some good for the country
doubtful

If Trump was good for the country, then that would be "America first" is a good message. You don't want that, because obviously we don't need progressivism if patriotism will suffice.

You aren't fooling me, traitor. If you cared for the country you would understand by now that Trump is our best hope.
>>
>>139451

>another rambling /pol/utant monologue full of fluff and flannery, speaking as if he were in some movie lecturing the hero right before they duel

cringeworthy tbqh fam, fucking kill yourself
>>
>>139547
if you expected substance from a namefag that's your fault
>>
>>139550

You're right. I forgot my cardinal rule of not feeding trolls.
>>
>>139540
Is anything you disagree with just a "nonsense liberal talking point"? I am right. At least I think I am. You haven't really done anything except be a cunt this entire time

I do think "America First" is a good message, but he seems to be prioritizing whatever is good for corporations and himself.
>progessivism vs patriotism
why do these things have to be different? I want to improve my country by changing it for the better by not shitting on the poor, the environment, or minorities. Is that a problem with you? What kind of future do you want for us?
>>
>>139547
more ad hominem - this is all you have.

you cannot make a logical argument because you are a kid in a basement with no hope of ever having a job.
>>
>>139554

There he goes again. Right on cue.

He's probably sitting around with this tab in the background waiting for responses like this.
>>
>>139556
will you ever make a point about the topic?

it's like you are covered in shit. everyone sees you are covered in shit. everyone smells your stench.

but you scream that everyone stinks?

I am embarrassed for you.

What a simpleton.

Try to actually make a point why don't you?
>>
The FBI is within the Executive Branch.
Trump is the head of the Executive Branch.
He does the hiring and the firing for the Executive Branch.

Firing the head of the FBI doesn't stop the investigation.

Comparing this to Nixon is stupid - Nix tried to fire the guy and was told to fuck himself. Comey was hated on all sides - but now he is OK? WTF?

The investigation into Trump/Russian collusion has never borne fruit.

The BS "investigation" in Hillary's server has plenty of evidence to put her away for life.

So, you don't care about proof of Hillary and the DNC's crimes, but you care overmuch about baseless speculation involving Trump. A dossier about Russian whores pissing on a bed? From a Brit agent?

This is why sane people think Democrats are all fucking craycray.

If a Repug commits treason, then fucking hang them.

Why do you assholes chase ridiculous BS about Trump, and ignore proof of Hillary's crimes?

Get a fucking grip.
>>
>>139553>>139553
>progessivism vs patriotism
>why do these things have to be different?
>dude I swear I'm a patriot too! except I that means globalism to my dumb ass!!!

oh you dirty progressive

you make me sick. fuck your traitorous ideology, GO BACK TO EUROPE you insane commie.
>>
>>139556
just don't reply. that's the only hope with shitposters like this.
>>
>>139567
awwwwwwwww if he no suckysucky wif yor beliefs he mus be shitposter waaaaaaaaaawaaaaaaaaaaaa

Never a retort, just ad hominem - like a bitch

Just ignore Logic and Reason and they will go away - just like gravity LOL - if you *feel* lighter than air you can fly...

4chan is fucking amusing.

some of the people posting make perfect sense.

one person actually made a point against mine, and I found it was respectable, even though I do not agree. still, the muthafukka tried.

I wonder what color the sky is in your world - a place where if you just *feel* enough, and suckysucky one another in a sort of 4chan stump poker, reality will be kept at bay.

wonder what will go through your mind when you are kneeling in broken glass in your own kitchen getting rammed in the ass by a third generation foodstamp thug before he and his crew barbeque your ass?
>>
>>139567
The one thing we can all agree on is name fag need to go back to facebook. At least when the communists disrupt a thread it's for a reason. This faggot actually thinks he's contributing.
>>
>>139576

Jesus, are you going to cry? Are you ever going to actually make a point?

I had to lookup "namefag" hahaha

I am Anonymous now too, happy now?

"we can all agree" hahahaha
I know, you want your 4chan stump poker to be just you guys LOL

Seriously, can you actually think? Or can you only call people namefags and lament that they don't fuck off when you whine for them to?

I am still here, waiting for you to make sense.

I find this amusing - even if you don't.

Your bleating amuses me.
>>
>>139583

>i had to look up namefag hahahaha

And he's a newfag too!

Look at him go!
>>
>>139584
such shameful behavior

I'm embarrassed such a dickwad might have voted Trump.
>>
Man I wish News wasn't trash
>>
>>139566
>globalism
There it is. What even is this shit to you? You think that because I want to improve the country in the ways I mentioned earlier, that I want to increase immigration? Not true. Illegals should be deported if they fail to renew their visas or do things the legal way. Refugees should be thoroughly vetted. How am I globalist
>>
>>139586
/news/ was what gave birth to /pol/ years ago.
>>
>>139587
This is a funny thing liberals do.

Do you really not know what globalism is? You could google it. Or infer what I meant by it.

But you swear like this bullshit is an argument.
>How can you define globalism? Maybe globalism to you is nationalism to someone else? Did you even think of that you fucking racist? Words don't even having meaning so stop trying to define things! Just accept communism already!!!! It's all subjective!!!!!!

Fuck off
>>
>>139592
I did Google it because I see this shit type buzzword every time some cunt disagrees with me, and doesn't have an argument. You even called me a communist in the same post . That doesn't even work you dumb cunt. They mean completely different things
>>
>>139585

Neither of you (even though you are probably only one poor sod in his underwear sitting in front of his mommy's Mac) has ever made a point, other than bleating like sheep and calling people fags LOL namefags newfags... My God.

All of this because Comey cannot uphold the Law.

You are a fucking bootlicker who would rather see Hillary in there.

I swear, I think you would lick out her Depends you silly fucktard. hahahaha

Comey is a traitor.
Hillary is a crook.
Trump is a cad.
And you are a pussy.
>>
>>139595
>That doesn't even work you dumb cunt. They mean completely different things
Not really. You want a gigantic government planning shit for me and dramatically changing my country through immigration/refugees.

Fuck you. I don't care what you THINK you are. You agree with commies/globalists enough to be lumped in with the rest if the anti-American assholes.
>>
>>139587
>We deny your internationalism. That is a luxury article which only the elevated can practise, because peoples are passionately bound to their native soil.
>We affirm that the true story of capitalism is now beginning, because capitalism is not a system of oppression only, but is also a selection of values, a coordination of hierarchies, a more amply developed sense of individual responsibility.

>For Fascism, the growth of Empire, that is to say the expansion of the nation, is an essential manifestation of vitality, and its opposite a sign of decadence. Peoples which are rising, or rising again after a period of decadence, are always imperialist; any renunciation is a sign of decay and of death. Fascism is the doctrine best adapted to represent the tendencies and the a people, like the people of Italy, who are rising again after many centuries of abasement and foreign servitude. But Empire demands discipline, the coordination of all forces and a deeply felt sense of duty and sacrifice.
>War is to man what motherhood is to a woman. From a philosophical and doctrinal viewpoint, I do not believe in perpetual peace.
>Let us then have a dagger between our teeth, a bomb in our hands and an infinite hate in our hearts.
-Benito Mussolini

Globalism is evil because it denies the greatness of civilizations. Ethnoimperialism and conquest is the only way forward for America, something that won't be achieved under liberal fantasies such as multiculturalism and tolerance.
>>
>>139587
yo just so you know this faggot >>139598
is not me

I don't know why this namefag keeps replying for other people.
>>
>>139599
this is funny!
you call people namefags unless they are Anonymous, but get mad if people mix up your bleating, you fucking ewe.

"Globalism is evil because it denies the greatness of civilizations. Ethnoimperialism and conquest is the only way forward for America, something that won't be achieved under liberal fantasies such as multiculturalism and tolerance." I like this guy. You may not agree with what he is saying, but at least he is saying something!!!
>>
>>139598
I enjoy your post because these fuckers who bleat "newfags" and "namefags" but never actually say anything are hilarious. They call everyone Fascists, but then behave exactly like Fascists?

It seems like your post may subscribe to the idea that just as an individual must compete for resources and breeding rights, so should entire systems?

Competition usually weeds out the inferior gene traits.

These guys don't even want anyone to speak.

It's fucking hilarious!
>>
"Separate sources with links to the intelligence and justice communities have stated that a sealed indictment has been granted against Donald Trump."
>>
>>139611
dude, you are quoting Patribotics...
>>
“If you want to shine like sun first you have to burn like it.” - Chris Pratt
>>
>>139477
We should stop giving rural areas opiates and alcohol, see how long they last lol
>>
>>139494
Illegal immigrants supply labor where it's demanded. A basic tenet of economics is that willful trade creates value for both parties. The only way we are subsidizing the labor is by not providing a path to citizenship.
>>
>>139504
>Trump does something suspicious
>Dems and many Republicans get suspicious

Clearly the Democrats are at fault. Clinton got impeached for lying about a blowjob, how much more serious is it when senior members of Trump's administration commit perjury about communications with a hostile power that meddled in our election? And then the president fires the person leading an investigation into him for the explicitly stated reason that he was investigating him?

Regardless of any potential fault, this is political suicide. Pragmatically you can expect nothing from this but distracting Russian allegations. The Obama administration was harassed by oposition about the validity of his birth certificate, something for which there was no reason for suspicion other than his race. In this situation we have evidence of wrongdoing, a la Flynn's attempt for immunity, and a clear motivation on Trump's part. How much more distracting is this scandal going to be? Many moderate Republicans and the entire DNC are going to refuse to work with Trump while their constituents believe that he is a Russian tool. And they're certainly not going to bend to his more ambitious goals like building a wall.

Tldr: no matter what Trump has proved himself a bad dealmaker
>>
>>139505
I think nobody should be above the law. Except the president because he deserves to sexually assault women when he wants, and he deserves to swindle Trump University students out of their money.

I'd love a Washington where the corrupt get kicked to the curb. That'd include a lot of Democrats, but also every Republican congressman responsible for gerrymandering the shit out of our country.

Also anytime one of you puts up Clinton as a strawman for the argument of Trump's merits, you're comparing a logistical oversight with potential treason
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/11/4/13500018/clinton-email-scandal-bullshit
>>
>>139630

I assume Pratt's grammar was a little less brown when he said it.
>>
>>139715
>Muh Russian Connection
>believing this conspiracy theory which is a cover up for the Democrats losing because they were corrupt warmongers.
>>
Baseless suspicions surrounding Comey's firing is just that. However, an investigation into Liberal/MSM/MIC lobbyists pushing the Russian red-herring as war-propaganda, would be astoundingly interesting. I suspect Comey's firing was pay-back for him damaging the preordained Hillary/Wolfowitz Doctrine.
>>
>>139734
At this point anyone who still thinks that Trump has been working with boogeyman Russia in a political way since before the election needs mental help.... Comey let wiretapping happen and let a criminal walk free in Kilary and Obongo. Hes been an awful director for awhile when you actually look at his track record. Good firing. Trump is making America great again.
>>
Russia, Russia, Russia! Jesus Christ DNC: the only people who care about Russia are old Republicans and establishment Democrats who still have a nostalgia boner for nuclear war. Sorry if I dont trust the CIA, but remember when they lied about the Gulf of Tonkin? WMDS in iraq? Saddam worked with Al Quada? I would also recommend looking up "Operation Northwoods" The CIA has a horrible track record of truth. I'm not saying Trump is innocent: but c'mon, this is turning into the Democrats Benghazi. Do you think the single mother working 2 shifts to feed her kids cares about Russia? This is a distraction from the Republicans trying to dismantle more healthcare while the Democrats take more corporate money. They always bring up "Russia hacked the election by leaking DNC emails" but notice how they conveniently turned your attention from whats IN the emails. The DNC rigged the primary against Bernie. Julian Assange already said he didn't get the emails from Russia (along with saying that Russia is such an open, free society with a very vibrant press compared to the US and other Western countries that Wikileaks is unneeded there), maybe if the DNC didn't have such shitty emails in the first place this wouldn't be such a problem, but all the Democrats can do is deflect, deflect, DEFLECT!
>>
>>139732

i don't think the democratic party is competent enough or have the ability to be behind the engineering of such vast conspiracies.

to believe that requires far greater weight of evidence than to believe russia meddled in our election by compromising the privacy of unfavorable parties, for which we already have complete evidence anyway.

the folks who believe this will rush to trump's defense no matter what he does; they're necessarily either delusional or purposely dishonest.
>>
>>139740
The CIA didn't lie about any of those things; intelligence agencies around the world were suspicious of Saddam Hussein's activities because he had employed chemical weapons in the past, and there was strong evidence to believe he covertly continued that program. Even then, plenty of people in the CIA were vocal in their disagreement with the administration's position that they would find WMD in Iraq, and the Bush administration itself gave undue focus toward particular conclusions from the CIA.
>>
>>139713
>The only way we are subsidizing the labor is by not providing a path to citizenship.

You lying dick! No!
>>
>>139715
>Trump has proved himself a bad dealmaker
This is the sort of statement that make it difficult to take criticism Of Trump seriously.

Next you'll complain that his hair is too dark!
>>
>>138398
I read up until it was assumed that the DNC email was a russian hack.
Wikileaks is a credible source and has been for a number of years now. They report leaked information that is handed to them *internally* .
I hope you know about Seth Rich
>>
What this thread shows is that neither side will ever go along with what the other side says.

Most of the Conservatives say they are perfectly fine with hanging Repugs if they are caught committing treason. OK.

No Leftist will even admit that Hillary broke the law.

No Leftist will admit that Wikileaks has never been proven to be false - because they corroborate the hash at both the send and receive points. They won't even acknowledge what is in all those e-mails. Hillary is a crook. Podesta is probably a molester. Hillary and the DNC cheated Bernie. Donna Brazile gave Hillary the questions for the debates. Huma mishandled top secret documents.

The proof is all in the DNC e-mails.
There is no proof that Trump colluded with Russia.

It is all kind of bizarre.

Yes, Trump is a dick. But, because he is a dick, you can completely shrug off all the crimes of Hillary? This is fucking insane, really.

If you can get all in a tizzy about speculation, and completely ignore PROOF without blinking an eye - then you are fucking stupid and crazy.

Comey should be taken out and shot in head, publicly.
>>
>>139740
>the only people who care about Russia are old Republicans and establishment Democrats who still have a nostalgia boner for nuclear war.
Let's not forget Putin has vowed to restore the glory of the old Soviet Union, and has already started military "adventures" in Europe.
If Russia builds their pipeline in Syria and gains control of Europe's oil supply, it may well come to direct NATO vs Russia conventional war, never mind the specter of nuclear war.
>>
>>139883
>Yes, Trump is a dick.
That's a strawman.
Trump's dick status is fairly low on the list of people's concerns.
Most people are more concerned that he's:
>incompetent
>semi-illiterate
>absurdly poorly informed
>corrupt
>politically extreme

"He's mean to people" is much further down on this list, somewhere near "he eats KFC and pizza with a knife and fork" and "his wife apparently hates him".
>>
>>139936
quit acting like you have a good reason to dislike him.

the truth is, you dislike America, and Trump represents US.

Take a hike, [redacted]!
>>
>>139943
take your dirty kopeks and go
>>
>>139936
>>incompetent
>>semi-illiterate
>>absurdly poorly informed
>>corrupt
>>politically extreme

Jesus, are you talking about Obama?
>>
>>138720
>Put's Nazism on a pedestal
>Compares Trump favorably with Adolf Hitler
>Constantly talk about how he will fuck the minorities
>See the rest of the world start to see the right as Nazis
>Try to claim that it was liberals who are really the Nazis
You gotta love /pol/

>>139326
>We should take pride in lying, cheating, and fighting dirty!
>What do you mean people think conservatives are cheaters who don't have the best interest of the Union at heart!?!
>This is slander. OPPRESSION EVEN!
>You only think that because the fake news said it was true!
>MAGA!
>>
>>140091
You're talking to a reddit meme lover as if he's a nazi. The guy doesn't have a clue, neither do you.

Thinking nazis are conservative, are you fucking kidding? They hate religion and morality. They're into eugenics (like progressives) and big hovernment (like progressives) and identity politics (like progressives) and they silence their opposition (like progressives).

Also nazis and progressives agree that they have NOTHING in common hahaha
>>
>>140103
>They're into eugenics (like progressives) and big hovernment (like progressives) and identity politics (like progressives) and they silence their opposition (like progressives).
But the right loves all of those things.
>>
>>140103
/pol/ is progressive now?
>>
>>140103
Just piss all over me and tell me its rain. Fuck you boot lickers you will make any excuse to support your delusions. When the time comes and judgment is passed you scum will end up where you belong.
>>
>>140112
Thats how delusional pol tards are, they have talked themselves in a loop. You cant help mentally ill people who think they are healthy
>>
>>140109
>>140112
>>140113

Leftists have accepted that they annot win debate

So you just blatantly deny reality and make communicating impossible. I give up on talking to you, I'll just talk about you instead.

This guy actually said eugenics are right wing. So people who believe in eternal souls are now pro-aborton?

It's laughable. I'd give you credit for destroying our ability to communicate, if it was on purpose. But i don't think you are that good.

>>140114
Thus guy doesn't even know what the board is called, yet feels competent crtique it. It's that entitlement brought to you by participation trophies.
>>
>>140117

>eugenics: Muh negro menace, keep Mexicans out for the purity of my white race

>big government: Very pro-massive military. Theocratic underpinnings. The patriot act. etc.

>identity politics:We have to hear you people bitch about "The war on Christmas" every year, this time because Starbucks' cups were red. You constantly whine about how Christians are being persecuted because you weren't allowed to force your religion into government and public functions. Threw a bitch-fit for 8 years because the president was black. Muh white race. Muh Dixie. Muh Texas.

>silence their opposition: It seems weird that this is a complaint since people on the right here are so proud of Pinochet throwing political opposition out of helicopters. Also were going to need sources on all accounts of "silenced opposition".
>>
>>140117
>Leftists have accepted that they annot win debate

Hard to win a debate when your opponent just spams ad hominems and strawmen arguments.
>>
>>140130
In all seriousness I've been trying to find common ground with leftists ever since Trump ran for office.

You don't want common ground. You don't want to preserve liberty. You're all just a bunch of hateful bigots.

I give up. Fuck you. You wanted hostility and now youve got it, you stupid cunt.
>>
>>140126
The only form of eugenics in America is abortion.

And which party supports planned parenthood? The left. Did you not know that the founder wasinto eugenics?

Dud you know that you can donate to planned parenthoid spevifically for BLACK ABORTIONS

no. You don't know anything like that.

>the right supports big government
Jesus christ. We want a big military, NOT A BIG STATE you fucking idiot. Everything you say depends on deliberate misunderstandings.

>The left isnt the party of identity politics because Christians complained about anti-Christian advertising!!!! HURRRRR

>Pinochet
See how you have to bring up sone random asshole, MEANWHILE leftists are actively protesting literal "free soeech rallies"

>hate speech isn't free speech

Yes it is. You fucking RETARD.
>>
I know you are just a troll but I'm bored.

>>140134
>The only form of eugenics in America is abortion.
Going to need actual proof that the main thrust of the pro-choice movement is eugenicist in nature.

>Did you not know that the founder wasinto eugenics?
And the guy who invented corn flakes did so to eliminate masturbation. Your point?

>Dud you know that you can donate to planned parenthoid spevifically for BLACK ABORTIONS
Going to need sources.

>Jesus christ. We want a big military, NOT A BIG STATE you fucking idiot. Everything you say depends on deliberate misunderstandings.
>Ignoring all of the other big state things that were mentioned.
>Implying that big military isn't a major part of big government.

> anti-Christian advertising
Again with the victim complex.

>See how you have to bring up sone random asshole,
Some random asshole that the right on this website worships.

Though that's more of an aside. The main point is where you don't provide sources for the left as an establishment (not jack-off college students) actively attacking free speech.

>hate speech isn't free speech
No idea where anybody mentioned this or where it came from.
>>
>>140133
They've been that way since they won the War of Northerly Aggression. Can't just let us conservatives do what we want, gotta rule over us all like kings.
>>
>>140142
>Going to need actual proof that the main thrust of the pro-choice movement is eugenicist in nature.
I never said that. See how you have to twist my argument into a strawman?
Liberals 100% of the time do this.

Are you even aware that this is an unethical tactic? Probably not.

>No idea where anybody mentioned this or where it came from.
This is the other liberal tactics.

>huh? What are you talking about? BTFO BY MY IGNORANCE

>>140143
Pls make them stop
>>
>>140142
>you don't provide sources for the left as an establishment (not jack-off college students) actively attacking free speech.
Why should I provide evidence when you're just going to ignore it?

I assume anyone discussing America politics is aware of what's going on with the protests.

If you're honestly that ignorant to ANTIFA and their support, just shut up and listen because you have no insight to share.

If you want info, then just ask. There's no need to bait with your shitty ass lib "arguments."
>>
>>140151
>Why should I provide evidence when you're just going to ignore it?
>I don't need proof! You just need to open your third eye and see that I'm right!

>what's going on with the protests
>If you're honestly that ignorant to ANTIFA and their support
Remember when I said "Not jack-off college students"?
>>
>>140151
there are others here lurking watching this discussion. you post sources and evidence for them.
>>
>>140150
>Calls other anon out on using strawman
>Immediately uses ad hominem

Can we agree that judging a political ideology on its extremes is stupid? Republicans aren't fascists, Democrats aren't Communists, and libertarians aren't anarchists (usually).
>>
>>140160
>Remember when I said "Not jack-off college students"?
You don't get to declare colleges off limits for discussion. That just happens to be where these things take place.

ANTIFA and related left-wing terrorist organizations protest free speech. You can right them off as "college students" but it's not accurate. They're an international terrorist organization. And they're supported by the mayor(the establishment).
>http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/04/21/berkeley-mayor-is-member-of-antifa-facebook-group-that-organized-riots/

The police were even told to stand down while people got assaulted. Seems like a thing the establishment would do.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWhwNjmrtUU
>Berkeley Cop ask Why He Not Doing Anything, Answer "Okay, and?"

You might be "thinking"
>A stand down order doesn't benefit ANTIFA HURR DURR

But it did benefit ANTIFA... Because the Trump supporters were disarmed prior to ANTIFAs arrival. The cops took away every possible weapon the patriots. But the ANTIFA marched into the rally without any interference by the cops, holding sticks and other weapons. Here's a video of that and the berkley mayor lying about it.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9BrHUDKWFY

There's a lot of video of yvette felarca(berkley teacher and BAMN terrorist) instigating violence at these rallies.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLBA-6gbF7k
>Organizer of UC Berkley Riots CAUGHT ON CAMERA Assaulting Man

The leftist traitors even threw Improvized Explosive Devices(that's a bomb, like what terrorists make) at Trump supporters.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBCOdtuLgNM
>AntiFa Girl Defends The Anarchists Throwing M80s At Trump Crowd

>>140168
the sources and evidence are not important to the people that I'm trying to convince

this kind of post actually makes certain people stupider. this guy seems like a tool so fuck it.
>>
>>140178
You draw a lot of false equivalence.

It's perfectly fine to make an ad hominem after someone makes a strawman. Fuck you for defending that unethical bullshit.

Take your feelings and go fuck yourself.

>Republicans aren't fascists
No shit
>libertarians aren't anarchists
no shit
>Democrats aren't Communists
When you lump this in with obviously absurd statements (like republicans being fascist) you are actually just defending democrats.

And you probably know that, you dishonest rat. I really hated your post. Anyway, the democrat party has grown increasingly socialist. Last cycle you people nearly elected a LITERAL socialist. Everything about the democrat platform is relatable to Marxism.

UGH! Fuck off.
>>
>>140181
Damn, I wasn't even trying to make you angry, I was just saying we're all overly critical of the other party's ideology. Unwillingness to work across party lines harms every constituent, and both sides are guilty of partisanship over reason. But it still makes me happy to know I stepped on your delicate sensibilities.
>>
>>140178
Democrats = Nazis
Democrats = Communist
Democrats = Anarchist
Democrats = Satanist
Democrats = Extinction
>>
>>140186
>I was just saying we're all overly critical of the other party's ideology
No you weren't. You were just trying to get me to stop picking on liberals.
>>
The rest of the world watching America implode you voted for bush twice he screwed your economy into crap, Obama pulls you out of the ditch so you vote in Trump, sow what you reap America
>>
>>140189
>>140187
Ok then. So tell me your favorite way that Trump has improved the lives of Americans
>>
>>140179
Weird how the global liberal conspiracy to destroy america and freedom seems localized to one university campus.
>>
>>140242
That I will never have to salt mine ever again, the lefts tears will sustain me for years to come.
>>
>>140244
Ah, so he's done nothing but you're just glad the liberals are losing

Explain how the liberals lost in this
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/30/us/politics/bipartisan-agreement-reached-to-fund-government-through-september.html
>>
>>140241
God I fucking hate this meme. The crash happened right at the end of Bush's term. No matter what Obama did, the economy was going to recover. The current regulations (Dodd-Frank) is absolute dog shit. If sanders had any idea what he was talking about, he would of told Hillary that he was going to repeal it and replace it with a 21st Glass Stegall, like Warren and Trump wants.

During the Clinton administration he did two things that hurt everyone. One instead of fixing Glass Stegall, he gave into lobbyists and nuked it. Two he started the regulation of banks having to give loans to risky applicants. Bush continued this trend.
Neither Clinton nor Bush was regulating housing loans or banks. Banks took advantage of everyone and when they're shit failed, we bailed them out like they knew we would.
>>140245
The only thing I want Trump to keep his promise on, is a semi more stable relationship with Russia then Hillary was saying and his promise about a 21st Glass Stegall.
>>
>>140242
My favorite thing Trump has done is make patriotism cool again. Hopefully he has reignited the the American spirit.
>>
>>140245
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/12/opinion/sunday/if-liberals-hate-him-then-trump-must-be-doing-something-right.html?

> For years, Mr. Limbaugh ran what he called the “Institute for Advanced Conservative Studies.” But in the Trump era, he told his audience, he has changed that to the “Institute for Advanced Anti-Leftist Studies.”

>With Mr. Trump in the White House, conservative principles were no longer the point. “How many times during the campaign did I warn everybody Trump is not a conservative? Multiple times a day,” Mr. Limbaugh said. “How many times have I told you: ‘Do not expect Trump to be a conservative? He isn’t one.’ ”

>He went on to emphasize that the campaign was not about conservatism, because that’s not what Mr. Trump is about.

Basically, conservatives went from moralfags to counter-culture.
>>
>>140250
The two sides have switched.
The left now are the religious side with their own set of unique morals that they must abide by and want to force everyone else to abide by it.
>>
>>140250
The left has been veering off into the abyss for the last 50 years. The right isn't even the right anymore. My liberal friends find more common ground with the alt-light than they do the likes of Obama, Clinton, Pelosi, Waters, Feinstein, and Schumer. Top it off with Podesta, Soros, and McCain and even the Bush family.

The left is up to zero good. You can parrot all you want, but the establishment is a fucking wrek and the DNC/GOP heads can drown in their own lies before they tell me how to live.
>>
>>140250
>nytimes

Fake news

I wish that 4chan would just get it over with and ban liberals from this site. 4chan wants to be alt-right, so why not embrace it.

Let me tell you something though, I hate liberals more then I like America. You people just disgust me to no end. Every time I see one of you, I feel like puking. You make it hard for me to love America, and that's why I want to hurt you.

Now, when it comes to Trump, this is how I judge his performance...

The more liberal tears are flowin, the better things in America are goin. Consider this revenge for Obongo.

MAGA
>>
>>140252
>My liberal friends find more common ground with the alt-light
Smart move. /pol/ is the future, and anarcho-fascism will become the dominant philosophy of the world. We realize that older values, those that were displaced by the liberals during the enlightenment, are what modern civilization needs. Mercy, empathy, and love are all things that were invented by soft men seeking to destroy the West.
>>
>>140242
President Trump is cleaning the streets by getting gang members off the street. Getting the economy going again and draining the swamp by firing Comey.

The left yelled and screamed how bad Comey was but now he is fired they realize that Comey was their hero who protected queen Hillary from going to jail.

That time is over and the left is left with fear for their lives of what is coming next so throwing the entire kitchen didn't help so now what.

Blame again the voters and supporters of President Trump.

It didn't work during the elections and not now!
>>
>>140254
Yeah!!! We have to stop loving things!!!!

You must be false flagging. Fuckin idiot.
>>
>>140256
Read up about the Romans. They were great people. Did they love each other? No, it was considered a weakness that only barbarians and effete Greeks indulged in.
>>
>>140257
Move to rome. This is America and I love it.
>>
>>140242

- Illegal immigration down 70
- Trump bump market jump
- Lowering Taxes
- Best Supreme Court Justice in years
- Highest consumer confidence in 17 years
- Lowest number of people on unemployment in 37 years
- Shifting the emphasis of education away from public schooling
- Getting government out of health care (it's a privilege, not a right!)
- Working to make us safer
- Getting rid of regulations

But he has gone the extra mile by trolling the left and causing their heads to explode several times a day. He's the first president who I feel represents me, therefore, his overall grade is A+.

What say you?
>>
>>140260
>>140261

*places tiara on your heads*
>>
>>140261
I agree. The liberals can't stand it because he is like no other President. They expect him to be exactly like every other. They get upset when he has a rally. I like it because I like that he wants to be close to the people and reminds them of our true enemies. It actually reminds me of another great man, Augusto Pinochet, and that's a good thing.

His speech at Liberty University yesterday was fantastic and inspirational. "Never give up," he said. That has obviously been his philosophy. And he's not letting the criticism he's getting from the liberal media get in the way.
>>
>>140250
Well, I love that he's reduced illegal immigration, gotten out of the TPP, opened the keystone pipeline, nominated a real jurist to the Supreme Court, cut out some wasteful spending, banned Saracens, appointed actually talented people to cabinet and ambassadorial posts instead of the usual partisan hacks, inspired a revival of the economy, started Israeli-Palestinian peace feelers again, reversed a host of bad executive orders that were issued by President Obama, began an investigation into voter fraud that the Democrats and Media had no interest in, took steps towards restoring freedom of religion, and is repealing Obamacare finally, and that's just for "openers."
>>
>>140261
>getting rid of regulations
>working to make us safer

Pick one and ONLY one.

>healthcare is a privilege!

Then I hope you accept your health insurer's 'privilege' to sit back and watch you die of colon cancer, fucktard. Or do you think your politics protect you from ill health?
>>
>>140261

>illegal immigration down 70
Wow! Increased border security did the trick after all! We didn't even NEED a wall! Great job at decreasing immigration from the net outflow it was at already!
>trump bump market jump
The DJIA has actually stagnated recently, and I'm not sure why pumping your fists for mega corporations is a mantra for supporters wanting to tear down the coastal elites that headquarter these corporations. Markets are based significantly how everything "feels" and if you're going to hurt your base by slashing regulations that are there to keep them safe, then more power to you, retards.
>Lowering taxes
This NEVER works. Decreasing taxes shows LITTLE correlation to an increased economic and I'm impressed that people already forgot about the failure of the Bush tax cuts. It's like waving a carrot in front of a donkey and leading him off a cliff.
>Best supreme court justice in years
Ah yes another moron who upholds Citizens United. You probably don't even know what that is, idiot. Have fun looking it up. Well done.
>Lowest number of people on unemployment
Where was this economy cheering during Obama?
>Shifting the emphasis of education away from public schooling.
I doubt he even understands this issue. You are cheering for Betsy Devos, another corporate hack who bought her way into the system and managed to ruin Michigan's education system for everyone. Well done!
>Getting rid of government healthcare (it's a privilege, not a right)
I'm sorry it took me this long to realize this is just another fucking Facebook comment posted by some 55 year old woman.
>Working us to make us safer
Ah yes, with the slashing of regulations and all that jazz.
>Getting rid of regu-
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

but he has gone - HAHAHAHAHA A the extra mile - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA by trolling the le HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Okay jesus christ, thank you Debbie Smith or whatever suburban white mom wrote this up who hasn't had to work a day in the past 30 years.
>>
>>140187
Le epic false flag. xD
>>
>>140263

>haha yes, the liberals hold their president to a standard of decorum, hahaha what a bunch of losers, we totally support having to justify this incompetent chucklefuck who leaks information to foreign diplomats

This whole passage reads like a deluded cult member. Have the past 20 posts just been someone posting a Facebook conversation on Fox News or something?

Fucking Poe's Law, jesus christ.

>>140265
>reduce illegal immigration
From the net outflow already, doing what every body SAID to do and just increase border security and deportations instead of wasting money on a wall which he will probably do anyway.
>gotten out of TPP
If you can't figure out how to write on a piece of paper you probably deserve to be executed.
>opened the keystone pipeline
That didn't use American steel. Most people aim low and go high, not the other way around.
>a real jurist
Another one that supports Citizens United. Absolute shit. More money in politics.
>Cut out wasteful spending
I hope this isn't in reference to clown shit like inconsequential feel good Air Force One costs or whatever confetti he throws in front of your eyes to dazzle you. Something a White House Aid could recommend if he requested an audit of travel expenditures.
>talented people to cabinet and ambassadorial posts
This is the most ass backwards logic for approving slimey kike jews to the cabinet. At least with other politicians you have some barrier between the money and cabinet recommendations. "Haha just TRUST him bro! He's never lied before!"
>inspired a revival of the economy
Oh yeah that thing that has been going on for the past 8 years, right.
>bad executive orders
Low investment argument gets low investment response.
>voter fraud
This is fucking made up fairy tale bullshit that GOP has come out and said doesn't fucking exist.
>took steps restoring freedom of religion
You mean giving them more leeway into politics? Maybe have them pay taxes while they're at it too?

WHITE WOMAN SHIT.
>>
>>140244
Jesus how embarrassing.
>>
>>140291
>This whole passage reads like a deluded cult member. Have the past 20 posts just been someone posting a Facebook conversation on Fox News or something?

Welcome to /pol/ 2.0.
>>
>>140291
>WHITE WOMAN SHIT.
>>140324
>Welcome to /pol/ 2.0.

Well, ya'll are getting the racism/sexism thing down.
>>
>>140291
>WHITE WOMAN SHIT.
Ironic coming from someone who's entire political opinions can fit neatly on a 200x350 Facebook meme.
>>
>>140290
That couldn't have bern a false flag, it was accurate.

But liberals do fuck up like that alot.
>>
>>140333
>>Welcome to /pol/ 2.0

I thought it could be fixed by vigilant moderating of new topics alone.

But since we're obviously not going to have mods pruning shitposting (despite reports), we have to go back to the original INTENDED rule of /news/ which was for THREADS TO SAGE AFTER 48 HOURS. I mean, ffs, extend it to 72 if you must, but put the fucking script in place so we don't have days of people shitting over themselves.
>>
>>140324
You mean beta-/pol/ 2.0. It was the original /news/ board that spawned /pol/ way back in the day.
>>
>>140488
You're thinking of either /new/ or old /n/, those were a hive of stormfags and libertarians and not at all like modern /pol/.
>>
>>140323
Heres this
>>140246
My post that was an actual argument was never contested. Trump was proposing to be a lot of less of a banking shill then Clinton, and wasn't gun ho about raising tensions with Russia.

If Trump is able to survive this onslaught of Russian connections narrative and restore our relationship with them. Then also keep his promise of the 21st Glass Stegall, I will have zero problems with whatever else he does.

Liberals have put put a higher importance on making trannies and muslims feel good over actual competent reforms where we need them. Dodd Frank doesn't do absolute shit, we need something else in place or we are going to face another crash in 20 years.
>>140246
>>
>>140545
Trump won't do shit because he's more focused on golfing and holding fucking rallies because he apparently can't function without hearing blind idiots cheer at him.
>>
>>140261
>illegal immigration down 70
And we didn't even need a wall. Wow
>Trump bump market jump
He's been taking credit for jobs created during 2016 fiscal year
>lowering taxes
For you? No, for corporations you cuck
>public schooling bad
Catholic school where I live has to send it's students to the public school for some classes because the public school is better funded, and just better in every way
>healthcare is a privilege not a right
So, you're not pro-life I assume? People have a right to live, and thus, Healthcare
>working to make us safer
How? His Muslim ban will just be a recruitment tool for ISIS
>getting rid of regulations
Ah yes. Because deregulating wall Street worked out so well in 08 right? We need to regulate wall Street so that we don't have another shit storm recession, and environmental regulations are a must if you like clean water and air
>he's the first president who I feel represents me
He represents your xenophobia and misguided desire for deregulation. That's all. In the end, you'll be worse off for having elected him
>>
>>140263
>they expect him to be like any other
We expect him to stop being such a corrupt, xenophobic cunt
>he reminds me of Pinochet
>this is a good thing
"According to the Chilean government, the official number of deaths and forced disappearances stands at 3,095."- Wikipedia. Pinochet was a fascist cunt
>>
>>140545

I'm not OK with normalizing relations with the Russians because I don't think it was OK for them to try and hack parties in the US.

I know you conservatives don't like the democrats but can't you appreciate that we should all deserve fair representation, rather than reliance on foreign government to compromise the privacy of parties you don't like?
>>
>>140660
>because I don't think it was OK for them to try and hack parties in the US.
Good thing that didn't happen then.

>rather than reliance on foreign government to compromise the privacy of parties you don't like?
Good thing Obama and the Dems didn't hire a private intelligence agency from the UK to attempt to politically assassinate their opponents then.
>>
Allahu Akbar!
The U.S. must take Monroe Doctrine now.
The U.S. must withdraw American Forces from all Foreign Countries now.
Stop America's doing its all wars now!

I love American99% and the U.S.

China, Germany and Japan must loosen Germany's, Japan's and China's monetary policies now!
China, Germany and Japan must stimulate Germany's, Japan's and China's domestic demands now!
Japan and Germany must issue a lot of construction bond now!
Japan and Germany must reduce Germany's, Japan's and China's taxes now!
The U.S. must tighten its monetary policy now!
As a result, Dollar value will rise!
The U.S. will have trade surplus!

Japan, Germany and China are evil empires.
Islamists' true enemies are Japan, Germany, China, FRB, top1%, Wall Street, American Military Industry and DOD!
Japan is the country which has been promoting Globalization!!!
Allahu Akbar!
>>
>>140660
Everything I said was lefty
> anti war
>anti banks

Liberals have completely lost sight of the actual policies they held dear. Its not about helping the underdogs anymore, it's just virtue signaling to make yourself feel good, while liberals and conservative politicians sell out to lobbyist and bankers while we fight about trannies.

> rely on foreign parties
1. We do this in every country. Every country tries to manipulate elections in their favor.
2. Clinton was funded with Kuwait and Saudi money. The Sauds have funded actual direct attacks on us in the last 30 years.
3. What's the difference between foreign governments and our own media trying to manipulate is.
Fun facts:
Clinton and the DNC machine had a deal with different outlets to blow Trump up with air time as a "piedpiper", they wanted to give Hillary an easy win. They sat on that Trump pussygate video for over a year. They don't give a shit about integetrity of elections, if they had they would have released it during the Republican primaries. We would probably have had a president Kasich.
>>
>>140708
Honestly, I can't wait until the Democratic party is dead. I don't necessarily want a one party state (maybe Libertarians and Constitutionist will step up) but I'll take it if it finally gets the liberals out. Blue states can go fuck themselves. They aren't real Americans anyways.
>>
>>140660
>I'm not OK with normalizing relations with the Russians because I don't want to admit that it wasn't her turn

This has gone beyond typical liberal insanity to dangerous treason.

You people would rather go to WWIII than accept a patriotic prrsident and the "America first" agenda.

I never understood how people could participate in civil war, but i can see it now. The left actually us this treasonous. They don't want to change America. They want to outright destroy it.
>>
>>140719
WWIII wouldn't be a bad thing. We just got to choose the right targets (liberal Europe and China). Also, a civil war to destroy the coastal liberals wouldn't be a bad thing. They'll shut up pretty quick if you torture a few of them on live tv lol.
>>
>>140722
Quit false flagging you stinking liberal, its disgusting.
>>
>>140733
Another strawman from a retarded libshit.

YOU LOST.

GET OVER IT.

#MAGA
>>
This is how you treat liberals and their defenders:

https://youtu.be/Zx2m3HKMfms
>>
>>138326
can we start the process of getting trump impeached pls
>>
Why is there even a debate over whether Trump fired Comey over the Russia investigation when Trump literally admitted as much himself?
>https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2017/5/15/15640570/trump-comey-russia-republican-voters

>http://www.salon.com/2017/05/12/did-trump-just-admit-to-obstruction-of-justice/

>“I was going to fire Comey,” Trump said defiantly. “When I decided to just do it, I said to myself, ‘You know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made-up story.'”
>>
>>140740
They just appointed a Special Counsel a couple of minutes ago.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/05/17/justice-department-hands-trump-russia-probe-to-special-counsel
>>
>>140740
Not with a Republican-controlled Congress, unfortunately.
>>
>>140743
Holy shit.
>>
>>140737
>Hahaha... wish Trumps security would do this. Want to act like little whiny babies then expect a whopping! And this is liberal America, land of the hurt feelings and safe spaces! Everything Trump is trying to fix!
>>
>>140743
Nice, but with what we know already, couldn't the House already start the impeachment process if they wanted to?
>>
>>138830

No, it is made of DIRTY OTAKU that slander the good name of cartoon girls everywhere.
>>
>>140765
Doesn't /pol/ hate the AnimeRight?
>>
>>140719
>You people would rather go to WWIII than accept a patriotic president
We're pissed off because he's a corrupt cunt that favors corporations, and (probably) Russia, over the working class. He's done a lot to piss me off, but most of us don't want civil war
>AMERICA FIRST
His wall will be ineffective and retarded, and his muslim ban is counter productive. If he gave a fuck about Americans, he'd gtfo of the middle east, focus on renewable energy, and guarantee healthcare as a right of every American citizen
>>
>>140709
The Republican Party will die before the Democratic Party. I'm not a fan of either, but Trump almost made his party implode. The fate of your party likely depends on what this repeal+replace law looks like if/when it's passed by the Senate
>>
>>140789
Republocans are more united than ever. They passed a healthcare bill in a matter of months.

It took obama years hahaha

Who is the leader of the democrats right now? Crooked Hillary? Pocahontas? Or Bernie, who isn't even a democrat?

Look at your people raging in the streets. Blocking traffic and explicitly protesting free speech. In America!

You're deluded to think its republicans in a crisis.
>>
>>140797
Trump's approval ratings are low as shit
http://www.gallup.com/poll/203198/presidential-approval-ratings-donald-trump.aspx

As for the Republican Party in general
- Libertarians and neoconservatives can't agree on healthcare
- John McCain and others have consistently disagreed with several statements made by Trump
- The healthcare bill passed by the House of Representatives is so shit that the Senate will start from scratch
>Look at your people raging in the streets. Blocking traffic and explicitly protesting free speech
>free speech
Donald Trump has done more harm to free speech by constantly delegitimizing the press whenever their mean to him. I'd also people are more likely to vote for someone supported by people blocking traffic than someone that supports fucking up people's healthcare
>>
>>140799
>Trump's approval ratings are low as shit
that includes reps/dems/etc. With reps trump still has a high approval rating (its in the 80s I think). So your post doesn't refute the post you responded to since he was saying the reps are unified
>>
>>140800
The survey was random, but you're right. Republicans ARE united behind him. That being said, however; I highly doubt he wins reelection if his approval rating stays as low as it is now (35%)
>>
>>140746
>>140800
>So your post doesn't refute the post you responded to since he was saying the reps are unified
He knows that. He just had to give the appearance of a refutation.

That's all it takes to keep an idiot ignorant, which is the liberal target audience.
>>
If Trump could have just cooled off, he could have gotten everything he wanted. Full control of all three branches and most of the State Houses are the same party, he could have done anything.

Comey seems like an unknown quantity, he has a personal code of ethics that's been confounding to most observers but I don't see him giving the most damning testimony. Whatever happens with the Flynn/Manafort probe, that's going to be the real show.
>>
>>140833
You're a buffoon
>>
>>140800
>With reps trump still has a high approval rating (its in the 80s I think).
That's because Trump is so fucking bad that Republicans have switched party and are no longer Republicans.

So of course Republicans still support him. The only Republicans left are loonies.
>>
>>140838
Bernie sanders? He's the one who ditched his party.

You're just making shit up.
>>
>>140836
Sound argument there, air tight. Truly, I wasted my time typing here.
>>
>>140838
oh look another unsupported claim. nice
>>
>>140800
You are right, sadly. But I think it will go down when rural republicans notice that Trump can't a) bring those jobs back and b) healthcare system wont either be replaced or will be revealed that new one is horrible mess.
>>
>>140845
"oh look another unsupported claim"
The irony of a Trump supporter saying this.
>>
>>140851
you could have used this post to support your claim but didn't. instead you choose to post some argumentative fluff to change the subject
>>
>>140844
You're unaware of the unprecedented media assault on President Trump. There's nothing he could have done to deserve this.

You're an ignorant tool at best, more likely you're just another liberal pushing your dog shit agenda.

How's that for an argument? Your post is pseudo-intellectual nothingness. This is the substance you deserve. Fuck your fake news opinions.
>>
>>138326
-Seth Rich is a staffer for DNC

-10.JUL.2016, found bruised, shot in the back near his home -still in possession of jewelry, phone, wallet, but police file as robbery

-22.JUL.2016, Wikileaks begins dumping captured John Podesta emails

-09.AUG.2016, Wikileaks offers $20 000 for information on SR murder

-10.AUG.2016, DNC crisis handler turned SR family handler, Brad Bauman, rejects 'conspiracy theories'

-03.JAN.2017, Julian Assange tells Sean Hannity Russia not source of emails

YESTERDAY 5/15/2017

-15.MAY.2017, SR family private eye, Rod Wheeler, claims evidence on SR laptop proves communications with Wikileaks -Wikileaks retweets the story

FAST FORWARD TO REALTIME

-16.MAY.2017, Brad Bauman claims evidence is nonexistant -anonymous federal investigator corroborates Rod Wheeler having witnesed fbi forensics report assange talks about seth rich @ 0.28 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kp7FkLBRpKg [Embed] [Embed] [Embed] [Embed]

assange denies russia ties @ 3.50 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGlYf7UPTM4 [Embed] [Embed] [Embed] [Embed]

wheeler comes forward on local fox https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JacShITWs-8 [Embed] [Embed] [Embed] [Embed]

story picked up on national fox https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NauP135Ozgo [Embed] [Embed] [Embed] [Embed]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0q_rNdynFY4 [Embed] [Embed] [Embed] [Embed]
SO WHAT?

People need to understand that the fuel behind the "meme war" and alternative media stories that helped defeat Clinton came about because of SETH RICH.

This is the man who turned the e-mails over to Assange, who published them on Wikileaks.
>>
>>140856
>media assault on Trump
He deserves everything he gets from the media. He's been a xenophobic cunt since day one, and calls the media fake news whenever they're mean to him. Add all the corrupt shit he's got now, and I have no idea how people defend him
>>
>>138418
???
>>
This is rich. Trump whined about a witch hunt today but reporters could not find a single Republican willing to defend him on that. They're all backing off on supporting him because they don't want to go down with the ship.
>>
>>140880
People need to understand that the fuel behind the "meme war" and alternative media stories that helped defeat Clinton came about because of DNC SERVERS BEING HACKED.

Just like people need to understand that the fuel behind Hillary and Podesta's underground pedophile ring is ALTERNATIVE MEDIA IS FREQUENTLY BULLSHIT.

Why bother posting that whole timeline? Why not just say a random third party claimed a DNC staffer that was murdered and now conveniently can't deny any claims was the source of leaking some 30,000 DNC emails to Wikileaks?.

Why do trump supporters default to the assumption that hearsay of one person, Rod Wheeler (who wasn't hired by the family and whom the family has publicly denounced, more fake news: http://www.inquisitr.com/4223039/family-of-seth-rich-denounces-rod-wheeler-and-fox-news-for-pushing-conspiracies-surrounding-his-murder/ )
...should carry greater weight than the conclusion of our intelligence agencies, consensus of independent intelligence experts abroad, and historic precedent regarding Russia's patterns of behavior across history?

Why is assuming mass conspiracy between our intelligence agencies and the DNC, which just happened to get sloppy and decided to randomly kill a leaker after a leak happened, and leave enough evidence for random ass rod wheeler to uncover their conspiracy, is a more likely explanation than Russia wanted to fuck with us, which the great preponderance of evidence and expertise points to?

Why not just say, we're sure Russia is innocent, everything that says otherwise is psy-ops, we'll accept any and all arguments that support our position, lalala, I can't hear you, fake news it's a massive US government conspiracy, if that's what you believe?
Thread posts: 352
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.