[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jewish Woman Sues Daily Stormer Founder for Harassment Campaign

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: ShowImage.jpg (60KB, 898x628px) Image search: [Google]
ShowImage.jpg
60KB, 898x628px
Anglin included Gersh's home address and phone number as well as her 12-year-old son's Twitter

>A Montana Jewish woman, backed by the Southern Poverty Law Center, is suing a neo-Nazi white supremacist for launching a harassment campaign against her and her family.

>Tanya Gersh, announcing her lawsuit Tuesday against Andrew Anglin, the founder of the Daily Stormer website, said in a conference call that she has lost income and has suffered because of the attacks unleashed on her after Anglin posted her personal information on his neo-Nazi website in December.

>“We got terrorized,” she said, describing multiple death threats, including photoshopped pictures of her and her 12-year old son being murdered by Nazis, and phone calls that included gun shots.

>“I’m no longer working, I’m in trauma therapy twice a week, I’m losing my hair,” she said. “I’m having anxieties I never had before. Most importantly I’m never feeling safe.”

>At times during the call organized by the SPLC, a hate groups watchdog, she broke down.

>The federal lawsuit seeks compensation for Gersh’s losses and punitive damages and cites Montana state and federal laws protecting individuals from the invasion of privacy and from “intentionally inflicting emotional distress,” according to an SPLC release. It does not list damages, but in the conference call, Richard Cohen, the SPLC president, said: “We’re going to also seek a very, very substantial monetary damage award to punish Anglin.”

http://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/Jewish-woman-sues-Daily-Stormer-founder-for-harassment-campaign-488289
>>
>Anglin launched the campaign against Gersh after Sherry Spencer, the Whitefish, Montana-based mother of another white supremacist, Richard Spencer, posted an article on Medium accusing Gersh of threatening her with harassment if she did not sell the commercial building she owns in the town. Richard Spencer spends time in Whitefish, and there was talk at the time of staging protests outside the building.

>Gersh, a realtor, contends that Sherry Spencer initiated contact, seeking to sell her building to head off the protests and to calm the town roiled by the rising profile of her son, who garnered media attention for his support of the presidential candidacy of Donald Trump.

>Nothing in the email exchanges Sherry Spencer attached to her Medium post suggests Gersh was trying to coerce Spencer; instead, Gersh’s tone is deferential and sympathetic, and she says she is cutting her commission to the lowest percentage possible in order to facilitate the sale.

>Anglin, on Dec. 16, a day after Sherry Spencer’s claims appeared on Medium, posted a screed titled “Jews Targeting Richard Spencer’s Mother for Harassment and Extortion – TAKE ACTION!”

>He included Gersh’s home address and phone, her husband’s business contact information, and the Twitter handle of her 12-year old son, whom he referred to in abusive terms.

>“Please call her and tell her what you think,” Anglin said. “And hey – if you’re in the area, maybe you should stop by and tell her in person what you think of her actions.”

>Referring to Gersh’s son, Anglin advised his readers to “hit up” the boy’s Twitter account. “Tell them (sic) what you think of his whore mother’s vicious attack on the community of Whitefish,” Anglin wrote.
>>
>Anglin, in a subsequent post three days later, accused the “lying Jew media” of distorting his original post, citing liberal news websites that reported that he had called on his followers to harass Gersh and had posted her home address.

>He said he “purposefully” left out home addresses, although the address he included is listed as the Gersh residence, and insisted, “I called for people to express their feelings about these threats and this harassment and extortion to the people responsible – and somehow I’m the threatener and harasser!”

>JTA asked Daily Stormer over Twitter if it had any comment. There was no reply.
>>
Oh weev, what a fine mess you've gotten yourself into this time.
>>
Wow. I never thought I'd sympathize with a jew.
>>
>>138255
This is the dumbest fucking thing I've read all night. What the fuck is wrong with your head. You are an enormous piece of shit.
>>
>>138726

fuck nazis. smash the nazi is the best shit humanity came up this year.
>>
>>138235
You know, there was something cute about the pranks /b/tards pulled in comparison to /pol/. Maybe its because there was a nasty innocence to it all. There wasn't really any directed hate or purpose behind it, just lulz and random cruelty.
>>
>>138726
LOL you don't know anything. Read a history book sometime.
>>
>>138726
lol the butthurt. enjoy getting sued out of existence you goofy hick.
>>
>>138730
old /b/ ruined lives, to be sure, more so than /pol/ does today. Do you think Jessi Slaughter misses her dad? Do you think Hal Turner still wonders how he can pay his bills? Whose lives has /pol/ truly ruined on the same scale? The biggest example I can think of is the jewish reporter who had epilepsy, and that was just recently.
>>
>>138778
>Whose lives has /pol/ truly ruined on the same scale?
Well, there were all the people killed by Dylan Roof and Alexander Bissonnette, and there was that dude just a few days ago who was attacking people with a machete but thankfully failed to actually kill anyone. IIRC /pol/ was worried they might get shut down because Bissonnette posted his plans there beforehand.
>>
>>138778
>Do you think Jessi Slaughter misses her dad?
She got taken out of his custody because he beat her.
>>
>>138785
There was never any proof Dylann Roof posted on /pol/ and Alexander Bisonnette posted more on /k/ than /pol/. /pol/ has more of a reputation for gamergate and fire safety nowadays than it does for ruining lives.That and being Trump's personal army, of course.
>>
>>138785
Also BlackPowderRanger and SaigaMarine.
>>
>>138818
>>138785
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/03/22/police-man-accused-murder-came-to-nyc-to-target-blacks.html
>>
>>138818
>BlackPowderRanger and SaigaMarine
This was self defense, as admktted by BLM here

https://youtu.be/w3-XIGJZMEI

Buy of course the white guy goes to jail, because our society infantilizes blacks and demonizes whites.
>>
>>138844
Blacks recurve disproportionate sentences for the same crimes.
>>
>>138870
Yes, blacks recueve disproportionately lower sentences compares to whites.

You only think the justice system is racist because black people make up a disproportionate number of criminals.

That's because blacks commit more crimes. I know it hurts your feelings but that's life, pussy.
>>
>>138726
Well, Goyim, we don't tend to sympathize with Jews, because they don't sympathize with the average white working man.

They're either too poor or too rich.
>>
We shouldn't commit violence against Jews, we should just prevent them from reproducing. Like the Nuremburg laws in Nazi Germany.
>>
>>138876
"No gentile has the right to harm a Jew.

But no jew may harm a gentile"

Some pope said something like this, cant find the source atm.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.