[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Abusive mother gets away with it. My friend might be in danger.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1343839726977_5237329.png (81KB, 420x294px) Image search: [Google]
1343839726977_5237329.png
81KB, 420x294px
http://www.newportplaintalk.com/news/article_a2f87e76-21f6-50a2-b332-be1964e3fa7c.html

NEWPORT— A Newport couple was arrested for child neglect/abuse and animal cruelty after Newport Officers found a residence occupied by 22 neglected animals along with a neglected 2-month-old child on Tuesday, Dec. 27.

Capt. Amy Gentry and Patrolman Mike Robey were dispatched to 596 Freeman Ave., to assist Animal Control Officer Lisa Laymen on a welfare check of a pit bull.

Upon their arrival, officers noticed the pit bull was severely malnourished and its ribs were visible as a result from starvation. Officers then made contact with the owner, Katherine Ann Cogdill, 27, who said there were more animals inside the residence.

As Officers searched through the home to conduct a welfare check on the other animals, they found a total of 11 snakes, two spiders, three dogs, two cats, and four lizards, with one deceased, but still in the cage.

According to the report, all animals did not have water and the cages had not been cleaned in weeks. Capt. Gentry said the floors of every room in the residence were covered in animal feces and urine.

Officers also found a two-month-old child, who was dirty, all of his bottles were moldy, and his blanket was crawling with fleas. In addition, his play pin was in three feet of a cage that contained 12’ Burmes python with no secured lock, along with three other tanks of snakes.

4chan, Gods of the Internet. I need your help. The woman arrested in this article happens to be the ex-wife of a man my friend in Tennessee is dating. The charges against her were dropped (lol "justice" system) and because she's free to walk, she's still able to visit her ex-husband's son, who is being looked after by my friend.

I'm fearing for her safety as this woman is dangerous and shouldn't be around kids. Actions should have consequences and I want to let this woman know you can't starve a child and just sweep it under the rug. Let's get this story out there!
>>
Damn... if i wanted to be a superhero, or vigilante i guess, this is seriously where I'd start my career...

As it stands, the best i can do is share the story.
Godspeed and good luck, OP.
>>
If youre telling the truth, bravo op
>>
We gotta spread this as much as possible.
>>
>>138171
Post on /pol/, OP. This shit is just fucking wrong.

Parents like this do not deserve to live.
>>
>>138333
Trips of truth. Make it happen.
>>
>>138334

/pol/ is a board of peace.
>>
/news/ is one of the slowest boards on the site. While you won't have to worry about this thread dying any time soon, I can't imagine many people will see it. As mentioned, /pol/ is a better place to post it, but you're gonna have to sit there and keep your thread bumped.
>>
Damn feminists talking about oppression.
If a man did this kind of shit he is likely to be treated less soft. This is not just my idea, it is statistically proven that women in general get less punishment for the same crimes.
But the animals and people that are talked about in this article can't do shit with that, they just need support. 4chan, do your best!
>>
>>138365
/pol/ is a rotwailer with rabbies you unleash when everything else fails.
>>
british homes...
>>
I am sure the woman is crazy and the authorities have taken away custody.
That seema like enough.
I see no reason why she should not be allowed supervised visits.
>>
>>138420
Custody was taken temporarily but since the charges were dropped she is able to have the child back and have UNSUPERVISED visits to her other two children. Also she is already taking in animals to "care for".
>>
>>138529
Again, post it on /pol/. Not here.
>>
Keeping it bumped here anyway, because the more attention from other anons, the better.
>>
OP here. Posting to /pol/ didn't work. Thread got archived. RIP
>>
>>138616
you need to bump your thread with something to get /pol/'s attention
>>
>>138616
Try again, nigga. Try every goddamn hour until it gets enough posters.
>>
>>>/pol/125054359 Reposted it on /pol/ again. I hope this works.
>>
>>138738
Pretty much this, but as well, you need to post an incredibly provocative photo in the OP and make this seem as abusive as possible to animals and children.
Though it may be malformed and shrunk, /pol/ has a heart.
>>
>>138529
>She is legally allowed unsupervised visits
This does NOT mean she has to be unsupervised when visiting.
Just warn every adult that are supposed to keep an eye on the kid (school, baby sitting parents, etc.) not to let the kid and the woman unsupervised. (Don't make false accusations either, stay legal.)
She may be allowed to be alone with the kid, but she can't stop an adult from follow them around.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.