[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Woman kicking people's dogs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: rFzzArn.png (215KB, 282x361px) Image search: [Google]
rFzzArn.png
215KB, 282x361px
This woman is going around kicking people's dogs trying to provoke them to hit her so that she can sue them. Apparently it's a scam that isn't going punished by locals. By the powers of weaponized autism, I implore the elders of 4chan to punish this woman and report this crime to the police. This bitch has no right to fight other bitches. She clearly sucker punched that dog. Fair fight in the ring or gtfo.

video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwaJ12t0lHg

" Burnaby dog-kicker "
>>
>>138160
I've never seen an asian with Down Syndrome, that was weird.
>>
>>138160
If she's already been recorded in the act, even a jury full of kindergarteners would have no problem prosecuting her. Take it to court and be done with it.
>>
I'm not the owner of the video, nor do I know who or where this is at.
>>
>>138160

How is this /news/?
>>
>>138222
because it's new. /s
>>
>>138162
>I've never *noticed* an asian with Down Syndrome, that was weird.
Ftfy
>>
>>138160
dog owners are annoying
>>
-in related "/news/"

https://twitter.com/JPN_1st/status/861163926171426816
>>
>>138160
Chinks are taught from birth to compete by any means necessary. This is just a woman who wasn't naturally gifted, or who didn't marry into money.
>>
>>138160
>middle aged chinese women
>trying to get money from lawsuits
I am not surprised... typical chink trying the broken vase scam.
>>
>>138160
Akhtar? Your daughter kicked my dog.
>>
>>138258
fite me irl you dog eating shit
>>
someone doxx her already so we can find out her info
>>
>>138222
it's recorded evidence of something that is of public interest.
>>
>>138160
5 years ago this would have been in random and op would be delivering videos of op kicking her while she kicked a dog. Things have changed too much.
>>
I was able to find the location of the incident, there's a "Destination Honda" in the video, and there's only one of those in Burnaby.

There's also a few insurance agencies nearby, that may be where the scam is managed, no idea though.

I think looking at asian resturants nearby would be a good idea, as she may work there.

Turns out I'm not allowed to post gMaps links, just type in "Destination Honda Burnaby" to gMaps.
>>
there is a staples nearby, too far from desination Honda. If you look closely at 1:15 you can see Madison Avenue. There is a staples on the otherside, which lines up at Longheed Hwy & Madison 4-way. 49.2662299,-123.0088643,3a,60y,354.99h,72.68t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sq1S5jSrqcokXe9QAWUH8oQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
>>
>>138839
information source? do you live nearby? we need a name!
>>
A name people a name! Someone must know her name.
By the way, she really looks Korean not Chinese. I guess her last name will be Kim or Park.
>>
>>138933
If her parents were immigrants then she likely has a generic Western first name, then asian middle and last name.
>>
>Black
>6'2

I Wish for one second i could walk past her with my greyhound. If she even breathed the wrong way, ID FUCKING ANTHONY JOSHUA ER SHIT MATE
>>
When will the goyim realize that the Jew owns the Chinese , the Chinese are Demons!!! Literal subhuman lizard people defendant from the serpent in the garden of eden. They are degerate , love killing animals ALIVE, love murdering dogs, they are sleeper cells in every city and state and
Country!! Fuck the keifeng Jew and the Chinese menace
>>
The video is recorded horizontally. REEEEEE
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.