[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Obama warned Trump against hiring Flynn as national security

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: trump-obama.jpg (58KB, 876x493px) Image search: [Google]
trump-obama.jpg
58KB, 876x493px
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/05/08/obama-warned-trump-against-hiring-flynn-as-national-security-adviser-official-confirms/

President Barack Obama personally warned then-President-elect Donald Trump against hiring Michael Flynn as his national security adviser last fall as Trump began his transition, current and former administration officials said on Monday.

Obama delivered his warning on Nov. 10, two days after the election, when Trump visited the White House and met with Obama in the Oval Office for what both men described at the time as a cordial conversation.

White House press secretary Sean Spicer confirmed the discussion, which was first reported by NBC News, but played down the seriousness of Obama's warning.

“President Obama made it known that he wasn’t exactly a fan of General Flynn’s, which frankly shouldn’t come as a surprise to anyone, given that General Flynn had worked for President Obama [and] was an outspoken critic of President Obama's shortcomings,” Spicer told reporters Monday at his daily briefing.
>>
>>137919
These are claims without proofs.
>>
>>137919
>wapo

another hit peice on the President Trump

OP IS A RACIST DON'T LET HIM TRICK YOU
>>
>>137919
>Officials say
>Annonymous sources say
>Insiders say

News was never easier to make till people stopped being able to cross analyze sources!
>>
>>137942
It really is the stupidest thing I have heard in my life. "Anonymous insider" and "Unnamed FBI source" explicitly mean "This is Government Approved Propaganda". That is what that means. I can't believe someone has to state this obvious fact. The only people who are trustworthy are guys like Wikileaks and Trump because they're outsiders.
>>
>>137933
>>137934
>>137942
>>137948
russian operatives
>>
>>137958
Actual Russian operative

I can tell because of the "metadata" in your IP.

I can't tell you how I got that info, it's classified. Trust me on this, though. I know I've only lied on the stand 5 times and been caught in litterally hundreds of intelligence scandals. But you have to trust me as an intelligence operative. Why would the government lie to you?
>>
OP here. Sean Spicer confirmed the warning, though he claims it was made flippantly, and in a purely partisan sense.
>>
>>137959
seems legit...
>>
>>137958
test
>>
>>137958
Hey dude, I thought you had a good point when you pointed out all these weak posts trying to discredit a newspaper, but apparently you're an actual russian operative. I know because this one time, I thought this guy was racist, but then someone said that the guy calling people racist was actually the racist. The "No you" argument is flawless.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.