[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They made it their mission to talk back to Trump on Twitter.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: angry birds.jpg (120KB, 1484x989px) Image search: [Google]
angry birds.jpg
120KB, 1484x989px
https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/theyve-made-it-their-mission-to-rebut-every-trump-tweet-but-is-anyone-listening/2017/05/08/9687d36c-303d-11e7-8674-437ddb6e813e_story.html

It was a few minutes before 11 p.m. in Washington last Tuesday, and President Trump had a thought to share.

“FBI Director Comey was the best thing that ever happened to Hillary Clinton in that he gave her a free pass for many bad deeds!” he tweeted to his 28 million followers.

A determined few of them — the regulars — were waiting.

“He’s investigating you right now,” Jordan Uhl, a young executive at a start-up in the District, tweeted back to the president. “Do you realize that?”

“Says a lot that the sitting president is STILL crying about an election THAT HE WON,” freelance writer Mike P. Williams typed from London. “There’s something wrong with you; your skin’s so thin.”

And in Los Angeles, tech entrepreneur William LeGate scoffed: “Comey is the reason you got elected ... even you & your supporters know that.”

Trump has transformed the nation’s highest office through his bombastic Twitter habits. Even people who don’t follow him may be showered by the retweets of his 140-character thoughts or the news coverage they generate.

Most Twitter users, though, don’t bother to click on Trump’s individual tweets to see the thousands of replies each receives. If they did, they’d discover a little-known community: LeGate, Williams, Uhl and scores of other recurring names — the folks who’ve made a devout habit of talking back to the commander in chief on Twitter.

"I have a notification set up so that when Trump tweets, the lights on my phone flicker,” LeGate says. “I try to respond right away.”

It might sound like an absurd, self-indulgent or exhausting hobby. To Trump’s most dedicated Twitter rebutters, it feels more like a responsibility.
>>
>>137901
This is not news.
>>
>>137901
I see these cucks. They have prepared responses obviously, just waiting for Trump to tweet. They aren't even funny and get BTFO by randoms all the time.

They get very few likes. There is no growing resistance. It would be sad if they weren't such traitors.
>>
>>137901
I'd hate to agree with the trumpkins but this is just barely newsworthy in that they're journalistically documenting the social phenomenon of replying to the President on twitter. But on the other hand, it reeks of opinion piece, which as we all know are prohibited in the sticky.
>>
>>138060
>sage goes in all fields
Onii-san daisuki

>Fuck me man, why do you retards think Twitter is news
This is a /pol/ thing.
>>
>>138082
A /pol/ thing is being completely unaware of GR7.
>>
Oh, look what happened. :)
>>
They're still doing it, too.
>>
Holy shit, these are the people saying Trump has thin skin. People who can't see Twitter pop up without sperging out. Who is still paying for the media to be so against Trump?
>>
>>139345
God, I wish I were paid to hate people. Not everyone who expresses a negative opinion about something you like is being paid for it.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.