[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Liberal Judge frees armed robber, turned violent murderer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 1

File: AP_17128670933008-1000x754.jpg (74KB, 1000x754px) Image search: [Google]
AP_17128670933008-1000x754.jpg
74KB, 1000x754px
Boston, MA

>Cape Verdean immigrant who killed two doctors in a South Boston apartment building should have been deported last year after his second bank robbery.

>Judge Lisa A. Grant out of BMC gave him 364 days in jail instead of 365, because she was well aware that a sentence of one year or longer meant automatic deportation. Department of Homeland Security recommended deportation. She overruled them.

>Lisa Grant is a former liberal activist and criminal defense attorney appointed by democrat governor Deval Patrick

>On Friday, May 5th, two Boston doctors were tied up and had their throats slashed.

>Dr. Field had his throat cut in front of the mirror. The killer forced him to watch himself die.

>After several 911 calls, police made their presence known at the door, however he began shooting at the officers, so they returned fire and hit the man several times, but did not kill him. The doctors were already dead.

>jewelry and other belongings were found inside his backpack

http://coed.com/2017/05/06/bampumim-teixeira-murder-suspect-south-boston-macallen-building-police-shoot-out-double-homicide-slayings/

http://turtleboysports.com/double-murderer-bampumim-teixeira-was-given-364-day-sentence-from-judge-lisa-grant-on-bank-robbery-charge-so-he-wouldnt-be-deported-on-his-green-card/

http://www.dotnews.com/2014/boston-municipal-court-nominees-background-rooted-defense-work
>>
Gotta wonder why this judge is still on the bench
>>
Gotta wonder why this judge isn't tarred and feathered and run out of town on a rail.
>>
>But she said is able to see things from a victim's perspective as well, having had family members who were domestic violence and sexual assault victims.

>implying she wasn't the enabler
>>
Apparently both Doctors were libtards. Ironic ...
>>
>>137847
That's a coincidence. One would expect an armed robber to kill someone.

If this man were instead killed by a liberal, THAT would be ironic.
>>
/pol/ containment thread? /pol/ containment thread.
>>
>>137855
>I only draw the line at the wall because I'm not certain that's the most cost effective way to prevent illegal immigration
[TRIGGERED]

we spend 100 BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR on illegal immigration

the wall costs only 10 billion to build

lying ass faggot commie. trying to cast doubt about the necessity of the wall. fuck off.
>>
I'm neoliberal and I'm fully on-board with all conservative positions on restricting migration, managing migrants already here, and stemming the propagation of Islam.

I only draw the line at 3 places: the wall because I'm not certain that's the most cost effective way to prevent illegal immigration, I think it's counterproductive to have local police trying to enforce immigration law, and I think we can come up with a creative solution that allows us to meet our country's share of commitment to supporting refugees without defaulting to accepting an indefinite number to migrate; like maybe work with other countries to set up and fund livable camps abroad, pressuring countries that don't meet their share of commitment, and for the rest, inviting families here on a temporary basis until they can resettle elsewhere with a secure livelihood.
>>
>>137855
>>137857

>guys I support Trump but we should take refugees right...
>the refugees will go home! I swear!!!!! I like Trump TOO!!!

FUCK OFF
>>
>>137856
Well all investments have an opportunity cost. I'm willing to change my mind but I think there should be an independent committee of experts appointed to generate potential solutions run comprehensive cost-benefit analyses regarding what the most cost-effective measure to curb illegal immigration will be given the initial investment and continuous maintenance cost of a wall.
Maybe it'll be more effective and cheaper in the short and long term to have a fence and electronic surveillance for example.
>>
>>137859
ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION COSTS 100 BILLION PER YEAR

THE WALL COSTS 10 BILLION

THIS IS SIMPLE MATH YOU DISHONEST PIECE OF SHIT
>>
>>137858
Let me be honest I don't support Trump, although it's nothing personal; I support whomever has the best policies and if Trump sincerely changes his platform I'll support him in a second. I don't think this is entirely up to Trump, Congress is responsible for how we manage refugees. For example, we need to find some middle-ground that doesn't punish innocent children wherever they live but makes anchorbabies undesirable. Congress would need to amend the constitution to produce a more nuanced solution.
>>
>>137859
>I think there should be an independent committee of experts appointed to generate potential solutions run comprehensive cost-benefit analyses regarding what the most cost-effective measure to curb illegal immigration will be given the initial investment and continuous maintenance cost of a wall.

And said "experts" will recommend the most expensive solution that ensures their expertise continues being required.
>>
What a shitty nigger
>>
>>137863
It's far from a given that everyone works for special interests.
For example, one can include experts from diverse academic, professional, and political backgrounds and force them to generate some mutually agreeable consensus.
One can make public their data and the algorithms they've used to generate their assessments.
One can guarantee enough compensation, ex. tenure, that folks in their employ enjoy enough job security that they can focus on more creative pursuits than using their position to defraud anyone.
Your argument is a strawman. Folks that spend 12 years studying obscure subjectmatter typically have some interest in it and some commitment to their work. If all one wants to do is to make big bucks, the way to do it is not to get a doctorate and become a scientist or an economist.
>>
>>137863
>>137862
>Let me be honest

It's way too late for that you lying shill. Acting like you supported conservatism when you clearly don't.

Why is it that liberals can never express their views honestly?

>hey guys I'm a liberal and these are my views

What's wrong with this? That's how conservatives express themselves. Liberals are assholes though and always try to fool people.

>hey guys I'm a liberal but I actually support conservative views! except here's why conservatism is wrong

You're transparent as shit and your tactics are ineffective. Die in a fire.
>>
>>137871
>Why is it that liberals can never express their views honestly?
Why is it that I can refuse to have all my policy positions cluster at the extremes of a 1d spectrum? There are many policy areas and many solutions, I want something nuanced, I won't even say centrist because in some areas I agree with the left and others with the right and some moderate, and some areas I'm concerned about like population growth doesn't even feature a position along the left-right spectrum.
I think more people should have nuanced positions and should refuse the artificial left-right dichotomy that's been hoisted upon us to divide and conquer us for corporate interests.
>>
>>137876
You're just acting like you're nuanced to give weight to your anti-Trump shitposts

Leftists like to pretend their moderate, thinking that's a virtue. It's not.

>corporate interests
There's your communist sentiments shining through. Such nuance!
>>
Being this retarded takes courage.
>>
>>137882
You know what also takes courage? Replying directly to someone who disagree with.

Pussy.
>>
>>137878
>communist
I understand the benefit of profit incentive but in some sectors of the economy it's counterproductive to leave everything up to profit incentive. Sometimes profit incentive and competition leads private enterprise toward tactics that leave consumers worse off in the long-term.
Delivery of healthcare, food security, education, prisons, our military's supply chain, should be mostly under public control, and all other industries mostly left to private competition excepting where we have monopolies or where EPA and workers' safety is concerned.

Almost all modern economies are mixed economies because it's sensible and it doesn't lead to communism. So if we want to do things very differently than the rest of the modern world, fine, but make a convincing defense. "Because communism" isn't going to cut it. There's overwhelming precedent from the rest of the world that a sophisticated, modern economy serves the collective interests of its citizens best under state capitalism.
>>
>>137893
what a wind-bag

move to Europe if you like it so much cuck
>>
Good, let them get a taste of what they want to import in the millions. We should funnel all those illegal immigrants into highly liberal cities, they want them after all.
>>
>>137930
>We should funnel all those illegal immigrants into highly liberal cities, they want them after all.

They're already here and NYC is doing fine.
>>
>>137903
> yea words r for stupid pinkos
>>
>>137861
I think you took some tasty bait m8
>>
>>138000
Except for the tb, measles, and polio but hey who pays attention to department of health studies anyway
>>
>>138019
Fuck off commie

>>138023
>hating math
>hating america

Pick both
>>
>>138028
True enough; if there's one problem with healthcare in this country, it's foreigners brining tb and polio here. Not a government that doesn't understand the concept of health insurance where the working class can do everything right and end up broke from medical bills.
>>
>>138041
>commie
Oh look, Cletus is back! Big surprise this thread baited him.
>>
Why would anyone want to give someone like you any (you)
>>
>>137930
This doesn't work. Do you think the rich "liberals" come in contact with the plebes? The only people that will feel the consequences are the poor.
>>
>>138045
Oh look its the commie who hates white people

Such original. Do tell me of the perils of muh corporate interests. I could use a nap.
>>
>>138055
No you're actually just a pussy who can't handle confrontation on an anonymous webforum

And you should go back to tumblr
>>
>>137861
implying the wall will actually only cost 10 billion, when a simple tunnel goes 125% over budget and lasts 2 years extra.
>>
Im not even the original person you were posting at. I just think its silly how seriously you are taking this such that it actually matters how "courageous" you are for posting like you are. No (you) for you
>>
>>138076
The wall will cost 10 billion and it goes underground to block tunnels AND simple sensors can detect tunneling.

This is simple as shit. Sorry traitors!

>>138078
You only stopped replying directly bevause you got tired of getting btfo

It shows how much of a pariah you are that you think I care about (you)

Do you get a rush of endorphins when anon replies to you? Lol
>>
>>138079
Just because you keep repeating that the wall will be $10 million and be effe tive doesn't mean it is true.

By the way, Cape Verde isn't in South America.
>>
>>138111
Illegal immigration costs the USA $100 billion a year and our people get raped and killed. This is a matter of national security and sovereignty.

I would never argue against your country having a border. What the hell is your problem?

>Cape Verde isn't in South America.
Yes, immigration isn't just people walking in from Mexico. We're getting abused in all sorts of ways. We'll secure our borders and stop all immigration from everywhere if we know what's best.
>>
>>138116
>Illegal immigration costs the USA $100 billio
According to whom? Breitbart?
>>
>>138119

Its up to $113 billion per year actually

http://www.fairus.org/publications/the-fiscal-burden-of-illegal-immigration-on-united-states-taxpayers

Quick, cry about the source before someone becomes a Nazi!
>>
>>138137
The funniest part is where you thought the Federation for American Immigration Reform was a valid source of information. Come back when you have some real stats.
>>
Violet people are violent people. 40% of people will end up back in prison. Im not saying he it was okay for him to be freed, all im saying is his actions may not have changed.
>>
>>138139
No, the funniest part was when I predicted exactly how you'd cry, but you couldn't think of anything else to say.
>>
>>138232
Because your assertion that an anti-immigration special interest group would give you valid stats on how much immigration supposedly costs the country every year is laughable at best and painfully amateur trolling at worse.

Oh sorry were you seriously trying to say FAIRUS wasn't worth criticizing? Your post isn't worth the pixels it takes to make it visible.
>>
>>138234
I can tell you're a real smart guy so ill paste the part about where their data us from...
We use data collected by the federal and state governments on school expenses, Limited English Proficiency enrollment, school meal programs, university enrollment, and other public assistance programs administered at the federal and state level. Estimates of incarceration expenses are based on data collected in the State Criminal Alien Assistance Program in which state and local detention facilities seek federal compensation for the cost of detention of criminal and deportable aliens. Estimates for other administration of justice expenditures are based on data collected from the states by the U.S. Department of Justice. General government expenditures are estimated for other non-enumerated functions of government at both the federal and local level. An example would be the cost of fire departments or the cost of the legislature.

Medical costs that amount to 10 percent of overall state and local outlays on illegal aliens derive from our estimate of the childbirths to illegal alien mothers covered by Medicaid, the subsequent medical insurance and treatment of those children and an estimate of uncompensated cost of emergency medical treatment received by illegal aliens. The latter expenditure estimate is based on state and local government studies of uncompensated medical care.

The tax collections from illegal aliens assume eight million illegal alien workers, one-half of whom are in the underground economy. Those in the above-ground economy are assumed to have an average family income of $31,200 (60 hr. workweek @ $10/hr.) with two children.

...ok so now that you've read that you understand that the data is from the government itself. FAIR just did the math to see what those numbers add up to.

And the number was $113 billion. You're welcone for the education. Just kidding, i know you don't give a shit about facts or America lol.
>>
>>138243
The part your conveniently leaves out is that illegal immigrants pay taxes you nincompoop. That offsets some if not all of that $113billion number that isn't even real anyway.

Why is every anti-immigration argument based on a false premise? Just say you don't want more brownskins and be proud of it already. Stop beating around the bush.
>>
>>138247
>The part your conveniently leaves out is that illegal immigrants pay taxes
No it doesnt. I literally JUST POSTED information about illegal immigrant paying taxes.

Ill greentext that part again

>The tax collections from illegal aliens assume eight million illegal alien workers...

There's even more detail for you to ignore on their website. You don't care for facts, you're just regurgitating talking points to give the appearance if a refutation.

Are you just doing that for other people or do you really think that's an argument?

>Why is every anti-immigration argument based on a false premise?
Why do you ignore facts that hurt your Marxist worldview?
>>
>>138247
Hold on

>Just say you don't want more brownskins and be proud of it already. Stop beating around the bush.

Wait i didn't see this part before I made my post.

YOU THINK I'M A RACIST? IM SRY IM SRY OMG OMG OMG PLEASE NOOOOO I TAKE IT ALL BACK. WE CAN SPEND $113 BILLION ON FOREIGNERS!!! MAYBE WE EVEN DESERVE IT!!

PLEASE DON'T THINK I'M A RACIST PLEASE
PLEASE TAKE IT BACK
I'LL FORGET THOSE FACTS AND NEVER HURT A FEELING AGAIN
>>
>>138256
>bleh bleh wrong side of history
When your daughter marries a brownskin and lets him creampie her every night, which makes you many halfbreed grandchildren, think of me and this thread.
>>
>>138277
No
>>
>>137826
Turtleboysports sure sounds like a trustworthy news source
>>
>>137856
>>137859
>>138041
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/25/us/politics/homeland-security-john-kelly-border-wall.html

Should I trust a retired general hired to protect the country, or an angry person on 4chan?

>>138116
Cherrypicking examples of violent immigrants does not change the fact that they commit fewer crimes than native citizens.

https://www.cato.org/blog/immigration-myths-crime-number-illegal-immigrants

>>138259
Calm down, nobody's claiming that immigrants shouldn't be bearing their share of the tax burden. Unfortunately though we haven't been able to forge a comprehensive path towards allowing illegal immigrants to become citizens, or to deporting 11 million people. To be clear, the second option is a joke, because nobody will ever be able to muster the political support to find and move the number of people living in New York, the overwhelming majority of whom are honest working people just like you and I.
Even if it did go through, and we offshored everyone who wasn't supposed to be here, it would cost much more than the hundred billion you're complaining about, so if you support that measure you admit that the fiscal burden is not your chief motivation (meaning you probably are just trying to get rid of brownskins).
Providing a clear path to citizenship would allow these immigrants to keep doing the work that American society deems helpful to it (we wouldn't be employing immigrants if they weren't doing something worth paying them for), and allow for them to be taxed just like the rest of us.
>>
>>138428
>Should I trust a retired general hired to protect the country
We're talking about the southern bordern. What would a general know about that?

We trust the border patrol, and they endorsed President Trump, who ran on BUILDING A WALL.

>illegal aliens commit fewer crimes than americans

This is offensive and an outright lie. 100% of illegal aliens have committed a crime. We shouldn't have ANY immigrants commiting crimes, it doesn't matter how they compare to American citizens.
Also a huge portion of our inmates are mexican nationals. The MS13 gang is practucally all foreigners. They should not be here.

We're stuck with American criminals. Why should we import foreign criminals too?

>Calm down, nobody's claiming that immigrants shouldn't be bearing their share of the tax burden. Unfortunately though we haven't been able to forge a comprehensive path towards allowing illegal immigrants to become citizens, or to deporting 11 million people. To be clear, the second option is a joke, because nobody will ever be able to muster the political support to find and move the number of people living in New York, the overwhelming majority of whom are honest working people just like you and I.
>Even if it did go through, and we offshored everyone who wasn't supposed to be here, it would cost much more than the hundred billion you're complaining about, so if you support that measure you admit that the fiscal burden is not your chief motivation (meaning you probably are just trying to get rid of brownskins).
>Providing a clear path to citizenship would allow these immigrants to keep doing the work that American society deems helpful to it (we wouldn't be employing immigrants if they weren't doing something worth paying them for), and allow for them to be taxed just like the rest of us.

Do you think this wall of bullshit resembles an argumemt? It doesnt.

The wall costs $10 billion. Illegal immigrants cost $113 billion ANNUALLY.

Basic math. Comrehend it.
>>
>>137871
>>138070
>>138045
You people take 4chan far to seriously. Just take it for what it is, an anonimus image and conversation board which kindof encourages people to either take extreme viewpoints or act more enlightened then everyone else. Probably 90% of what people say could be copy pasted from /pol or /b when it comes to politics.
>>
>>137857
Supporting livable camps is a retarded idea. Any and all refugees, that do make it in the quota, must work for themselves, find their own housing, take native culture and language courses, pay taxes and support themselves. They may not take benefits from the government that aren't given to every citizen, i.e. food stamps not allowed but the NHS would be. Two different policies from different countries for what makes sense. OH! and since we're labeling ourselves here, I'm a left liberal and Fuck Trump!
>>
>>137893
I like your style. Reasonable.
>>
>>140762
I hate your unethical ideals, you dirty communist. Get the fuck OUT.
>>
>>137859
Never do anything by committee you fucking retarded.

It's slow, expensive and inefficient. You lose half your budget deciding and they are always self regarding so the costs are astronomical.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.