[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

France blocks 4Chan for Election media Blackout!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 0

4Chan is supposedly blocked by French Elections due to the Micron tax evasion story might stop his elections bid. I have seen blocked tweets From France on Twitter! Here's an article admitting so! https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2017-04-23/french-voters-begin-casting-ballots-in-presidential-election
>>
>>137110
You're a retard. France isn't blocking 4chan, 4chan is blocking france.

>>>/qa/1299796
>>
not true. currently in france, 4chan works fine.
>>
>>137116
Ahh maybe they lifted it already.
>>
This story is over a week old and you didn't even bother to post the actual article. Lurk more and stop making threads on /news/ that don't adhere to the sticky or general board culture.
>>
>>137122
Or maybe you're fake news.
>>
>>137110
French official didn't do it for hate speech so it's really unlikely anyway. Right wingers and poltards are as usual lying and spreading fake news
>>
>>137163
Your mom is fake news. I provided a link to back up my claim.
>>
>>137468
You're afraid of /pol/ because they ask what is the truth. When you start asking that, you realize that the truth is just a consensus, and one that is usually controlled by liberal globalists. Then you realize that there is no truth. The only truth of the world is that truth is subjective. Realizing this is what we mean when we say taking the red pill. The masses have just woken up to it with their alternative facts or post-truth nonsense, but /pol/ has known for a while that if one controls the public consensus, one controls the subjective truth.
>>
>>137506
t. Alex Jones.
>>
>>137506
There are different interpretations of reality but they end up in a form of consensus if not biased and based on reality. A simplificative transform of an infinitely complex reality
You cannot trust someone "truth" when every time you check it ends up false by your own perception. Your truth is blind faith and not understanding.
A simple fact like france is blocking 4chan can be easily checked from france and would be more than likely to have caused some fuss. Don't take people for more stupid than yourself
>>
>>>>137506
>The only truth of the world is that truth is subjective.
Cept for all the stuff we can measure. That's why when I hold a ruler to an object and say "it's 6cm long" someone else doesn't do the same and say "WTF it's reading 8cm for me" and if they do, we have a discussion and it turns out one of us had been reading wrong all along.
>>
>>137543
you realize centimeters are a man defined measurement and that someone else could indeed say "well from where im from a centimeter means this", right?

i mean seriously are you actually trying to defend objective truths by using the most clearly arbitrarily defined construct possible, measurement?
>>
>>137547
Wrong

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metre
>The meter is defined as the length of the path traveled by light in a vacuum in 1/299 792 458 seconds.
>>
>>137548
>is defined as
You lost in the first 5 words.
>>
>>137557
Not him but this is the excepted definition of a meter worldwide
>>
>>137565
What if we aren't from this world?

We could have a metre or meter or foot or inch that's different from yours.

So the guy who is being a faggot is actually right.

It is arbitrary.
>>
>>137136
where the fuck are these "rules" you sjw retard.
>>
>>137633
Read the fucking sticky, cunt.
>>
>>137547
>i mean seriously are you actually trying to defend objective truths by using the most clearly arbitrarily defined construct possible, measurement?

Are you retarded? The truth isn't the system of measurement, it's that that measurement is always the same within that system. That is an objective truth.
>>
>>137547
You can use the unit you want but length is independent of units, you just have to multiply or divide. It's always an objective and scientific truth strongly linked to geometry. The contrary of your subjective truth
>>
>>137633
http://www.4chan.org/rules#news
>>
>>137110
Maybe she should call for a recount and check for voter fraud and foreign influences by Obama.
>>
>>137913
OBAMA INTERFERED:

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/860204537998708736
>>
>>137937
>that comment section

It's hard to believe that at one point, it was the left who was sucking Assange's dicl.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.