[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

France election: All you need to know ahead of the final vote

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 1

France election: All the data and Macron vs Le Pen political agenda' comparison ahead of the final vote http://ibt.uk/A6nNg
>>
Vive la France!
>>
Maybe the french liberals believe their somehow smarter than their american counterparts? Theyre in for a rude awakening if they believe they can just dismiss Le Pen and hope it all works out, it happened with Brexit, it happened with Trump, it can happen to them too.
>>
Le Pen will win this thing. It's like 100 years ago, during the last time peoples attempted to throw off the globalist order, and this time, the Democracies will lose. Russia, France, America, Hungary, and Greece will all join together and nothing will be able to stop the nuclear fires that will rain down upon the corrupt regimes of this world. It shall be a glorious war!

>For Fascism, the growth of Empire, that is to say the expansion of the nation, is an essential manifestation of vitality, and its opposite a sign of decadence. Peoples which are rising, or rising again after a period of decadence, are always imperialist; any renunciation is a sign of decay and of death. Fascism is the doctrine best adapted to represent the tendencies and the a people, like the people of Italy, who are rising again after many centuries of abasement and foreign servitude. But Empire demands discipline, the coordination of all forces and a deeply felt sense of duty and sacrifice.

>Above all, Fascism, in so far as it considers and observes the future and the development of humanity quite apart from political considerations of the moment, believes neither in the possibility nor the utility of perpetual peace. It thus repudiates the doctrine of Pacifism — born of a renunciation of struggle and an act of cowardice in the face of sacrifice. War alone brings up to its highest tension all human energy and puts the stamp of nobility upon the people who have the courage to meet it. All other trials are substitutes, which never really put a man in front of himself in the alternative of life and death.
>>
>>136770
Le Pen isn't even fascist you cuck.
>>
>>136771
She's a Petainist, which is about the same thing.
>>
>>136771
>Le Pen isn't even fascist you cuck.
You need to be 18+ to post on this board.
>>
>>136765
It could but it most likely won't. The polls were much closer leading up to brexit, and Trump won because of the electoral college. Both don't apply to this French runoff.
>>
>>136770
They'll nuke themselves?
>>
>>136874
>Trump won because of the electoral college.
the polls were done with considerations of the electoral college

they were wrong
>>
>>136913
>the polls were done with considerations of the electoral college
What a nonsense statement. What do you mean by this?
The polls predicted hillary had a 2-3 point advantage, and she got those 2-3 extra points but lost narrowly in the EC. What about that makes you think the polls were wrong?
>>
>>136916
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/15/donald-trump-won-7-5-million-popular-vote-landslide-mainstream-america/
>>
>>136923
Bannon pls go
>>
>>136923

You're seriously linking Breitbart as reliable source of information? Come on Anon, you can do better than that garbage.
>>
>>136925
>>136926
If you don't like his information refute it with facts.
>>
>>136927

http://www.snopes.com/2016/11/13/who-won-the-popular-vote/
http://uselectionatlas.org/RESULTS/national.php
http://www.politico.com/2016-election/results/map/president

Three separate sources. None of them affiliated with a political ideology. Your move, Trumpkin.
>>
>>136913
You're underestimating how far ahead Macron is. Being off by 10 points won't even be enough to get Pen elected.
>>
>>136927
i won by thousands of votes. Between hillary bussing in illegal mexicans and trump busing illegal guatemalans by the tens of millions under cover of dark the election was rig.
Think about it, did you even see anyone voting for trump or hillary? Almost every american that went to the booth voted on some ballot questions but otherwise were just stuffing the ballot box with white sheets. Maybe a handful didn't. But if you ask the folks in my neighborhood, they'll all tell you they voted for me.
>>
>>136948
41+10=51%
>>
>>136954

He's projected at 59% right now, Anon. 51 is less than 59.
>>
>>136948
>Polls wrong pre-Brexit
>Polls wrong before Trump

Is third time a charm?
>>
>>136956
The national polls were right in regards to trump.
>>
>>136913

What does this even mean? Do you even understand what you type?

There are national polls and they were solid and reliable for the most part. State polls are a different issue and this is what forecast models based their predictions off of. FORECAST MODELS ARE NOT POLLS.
>>
>>136962
/pol/ told them le pen can still win if they meme hard enough
just got to get out there and spam frogs
>>
>>136929
>snopes
>politico
>not affiliated with a political ideology

Tee-hee
>>
This story smells funny.
>>
>>136929
>Thinks Snopes and Politico are not affiliated by an Ideology
>Uses "Trumpkin" in a sentence
>>
>>137225

Politico is definitely center left.

Snopes is pretty good. Slightly to the left if I had to choose.
>>
Ni Patrie Ni Patron

Ni LePen Ni Macron
>>
>>137169
But Is it working?
>>
>>137251
His email leaks are certainly doing something
>>
>>137305
It's still a pretty despicable way to win though isn't it? Aren't there a lot of fake emails mixed in there, with some of the real ones being altered?
>>
>>137227
You're joking, right? Just because you state the political leanings doesn't change they that openly show clear bias in how they review things.
>>
trump didn't campaign where he didn't need votes. Dems ran up # in cal and ny
>>
>>136923
That BB article literally links to politico as a source. And in the politico link it clearly shows Clinton having won the popular vote. Where BB gets their strange numbers I have no idea. But their source dorsn't corroborate them.
>>
>>136772
>muh dog whistle politics
Fuck off.
>>
Le Pen will MAKE FRANCE GREAT AGAIN and right the wrongs Germany and the EU has inflicted upon them since WWII. France will no longer be seen as cowards, but CONQUERORS again when they reforge the Charlemagne's empire.
>>
Well it's Macron now, we know it.
>>
Congrats France, you cucked yourself to death.
>>
it's not perfect but not as bad as the other option
>>
Macron 65.1
Lepen 34.9
>>
>>137512
France could of had another Napoleon who'd build an empire from the Atlantic to the Bug, but instead they'll just have four more years of uninspired globalist centrism.
>>
Thank god, hopefully this bursts /pol/s bubble a little and they'll start to fuck off. Though now 4chan's been all over the news I'm a little worried it's just going to get worse...
>>
Hah people really think that there will ever be any politician elected in europe that would oppose tho overtaking of islam? It's too late for that, too many muslims and too many liberals defending everything they do. Good night europe, you have yourself to thank. Now put on that hijab and bow to mecca while your culture gets erased :^)
>>
>>137340
It's been rated highly for not having a bias. If you think it's biased then you're the biased one.
>>
https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/860204537998708736

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/861208235247882240
>>
>>137544
Are there people on /pol/ who actually believe that crap?
>>
>>137545
People on the left (mostly the Chomsky crowd) take everything Assange/WL says at face value too.
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

LE PEN CUCKED! MACRON WINS!!!!!!!! MACRON UTTERLY DOMINATES.

GET FUCKED STUPID ALT-RIGHT FAGTARDS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I WANT TO SINCERELY CONGRATULATE ALT-RIGHT RETARDS FOR MANAGING TO GET THE PENDULUM SO FAST THE OTHER WAY. IT TOOK EIGHT YEARS OF OBAMA BEFORE PEOPLE WERE "FED UP" WITH LIBERALISM AND IT TOOK EIGHT MONTHS OF TRUMP UNTIL PEOPLE WERE FED UP WITH AN INCOMPETENT MANCHILD FUCKTARD WITH THE LEGISLATIVE AND NEGOTIATING SKILLS OF JACK DIDDLY FUCKING SQUAT.
>>
gratz to angela merkel for winning french presidental
>>
>>137522
It will probably be a slow process for most of the aut-rightists to realize they're being used, there's some very big money shilling to spread their propaganda online. Its kind of funny, all the former /pol/lutants I've seen are just so utterly embarrassed they fell for that shit in the first place and realized they were in an even bigger echo-chamber than the SJWs, its some Scientology-tier cult shit.
I think the main thing that will kill /pol/ and the like is when people start losing family members due to the Trumpcare shitshow.
>>
>Copying Trump persona into your presidential campaign
>Lose

Should had know this only work in Murrica.
>>
>>137703
Yes, France is too cucked :(

I never even got to see it!
>>
>>137703
Who would have known that frog memes wouldn't go over well in France?
>>
>>137714
Heh, I get it.
>>
>>136926
>>136925
Some of us want real information - not baby food. I don't need a mommy bird to chew up my information for me, turn it into a soft porridge, and shit it in my mouth for me on her schedule. That's all we get from the liberal MSM these days. Give it to me straight. The raw data.
>>
>>137522
>now 4chan's been all over the news
Did I just time travel to years ago? Rules 1 and 2 are back?
>>
>>137949
It's ironic when you say that when Breitbart chews up the raw data and proceeds to shit out something completely inaccurate.
>>
>>138163
Rules 1 and 2 were Fight Club references that Moot removed when he realized the site's userbase was too underage to recognize the reference.
>>
>>138377
>Moot writes the laws of the Internet
OK.
>>
>>138437
The "laws of the internet" were literally just the old 4chan rules.
>>
>>138437
>too underage to recognize the reference.
>Moot writes the laws of the Internet
>OK.
pottery
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.