[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rabbi unwittingly tweets photos of Steve Bannon’s big board

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

File: C-2bv4pWsAIT5Tp[1].jpg (159KB, 996x1024px) Image search: [Google]
C-2bv4pWsAIT5Tp[1].jpg
159KB, 996x1024px
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/rabbi-tweets-photos-steve-bannon-big-board-plans-article-1.3133329

> The world has now seen Steve Bannon’s big board.

>A rabbi visiting the White House on Tuesday tweeted selfies with President Trump’s right hand man — and exposed Bannon’s infamous white board of White House plans.

>Rabbi Shmuley Boteach — a contributor to Breitbart, Bannon’s former employer — tweeted two photos that unwittingly revealed Bannon’s board in the background.

>The White House strategist’s whiteboard holds ominous status, with visitors noting that it is covered with grand campaign promises — which Bannon checks off once they are accomplished

>The two pics revealed dozens of Bannon’s plans, mostly related to immigration, tax reform and healthcare.

>Some of the visible notes included:

>“Cancel all federal funding to sanctuary cities”
>“Suspend immigration from terror-prone regions”
>“Triple the number of ICE agents”
>“Build the border wall and eventually make Mexico...” (rest of text unclear)
>“ Sunset our visa laws so that Congress is forced to revise and revisit them”
>“Eliminate the estate tax”
>“Repeal and replace Obamacare”
>>
>Boteach apparently didn’t realize what he was showing the world, and his tweets simply remarked about how Bannon is a “stalwart friend of the Jewish State” and has a “love of Israel.”

>The rabbi visited the White House for Israel’s Independence Day and posted photos with several other political figures, including Sen. Ted Cruz and Vice President Pence — but none of those pics revealed more secrets.

>The White House did not comment on the photos.

>This is at least the second time Trump’s possible plans have been leaked thanks to poorly placed photo ops.

>In November, Trump met with Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach, who was being considered for a position in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. The two posed for a photo outside of Trump’s New Jersey golf course — and Kobach accidentally held one of his planning pages in front of the camera.

>The picture revealed some of Kobach’s plans if he worked for Homeland Security, which included “extreme vetting” for immigrants and a halt on accepting Syrian refugees.

>Kobach was never offered a White House position, and a judge last month ordered him to turn over the notes as part of a lawsuit over Kansas’ strict voting laws.
>>
>>136449
Note that each section is a list of pledges, so they're not really reveals. They're all campaign promises that were stated during Trump's speeches. The only difference is that they're more specific, such in the cases of "triple" or "5000".

>“Build the border wall and eventually make Mexico...”
would then read the equivalent to, if not, "pay for it".

If anything, I weep for the whiteboard in how long those notes must've been up there if he's slowly checking them off. It's ruined.
>>
>>136449
good to see a real culture of security in the white house
>>
With jews, you...?
>>
>>136453
I know man, its really a shame they don't keep that whiteboard covered in publicly available information more secure
>>
>>136465
>I know man, its really a shame they don't keep that whiteboard covered in publicly available information more secure

Let them LARP in peace. If they're not constantly reinventing themselves as freedom fighters and their news as a perpetual pinata break they can't function.
>>
>>136467
Are you kidding? I can't even to begin to imagine Matt Drudge's siren.gif outrage if Valerie Jarrett or Ben Rhodes had done this during Obama's tenure.
>>
>>136468
>I can't even to begin to imagine Matt Drudge's siren.gif outrage

doubt.jpg
>>
if it was secret why did he have his picture taken in front of them
>>
>>136478
Because he's either careless or stupid, or both.
>>
>With the Obama administration you never knew the ultimate agenda...

>Now with the Trump administration they just put it on a whiteboard and it gets tweeted out.

I'm okay with this transparency, whether or not I completely agree with the individual steps.
>>
>>136482
Funny enough, isn't it usually the leftists who claim to be more transparent and open with the populace?
>>
>>136449
>All things Trump has already talked about
wow shooker. 2scared. pray4me.
>>
>>136482
Agreed.
>>
>>136479
Or because it's not secret, stupid.
>>
>>136520
>He totally meant to do that
What kind of elementary level damage control is this?
>>
>>136521
>OMG!!! Kobach revealed their ((top secret)) plans and it's public knowledge
>OMG!!!! Rabbi revealed their ((top secret)) plans and it's public knowledge again

Making mountains out of mole hills
>>
>>136453
It's like verbatim the campaign promises lol
>>
It almost feels like this "mistake" was planned to remind people that yes, they intend to do all of these things.
>>
>>136520
or it's another manufactured "leak".
they want us to think what's visible on the surface is all there is to their strategy while Bannon probably wants to involve the administration with some heinous shit given his ideology.
what other purpose would he have to have installed himself in natsec?
>>
>>136449
But her emails !
what a coincidence.
>>
>>136449
looking at the broader perspective, all these plans are in-line with making America great again.
>>
>>136482
>With the Obama administration you never knew the ultimate agenda...

I remember listening to Obama's speeches and debates- He wanted the health care mandate(he was never for single-payer), stabilization of the market, and infrastructure expansions.

>>136486
Both sides claim really hard that they're open and friendly and for americans.
>>
>>136593
No space before the interrogation and exclamation marks in English.
>-20 point pour Serpentard.
>>
Wipe it down!
>>
>>136449
>unwittingly

Sure, buddy.
>>
>>136546
winner winner chicken dinner
>>
If anything it just goes to show that Bannon is Trump's brain and without him or that whiteboard around I doubt he remember half of them before getting distracted and talking about Hillary or Democrats. I seriously doubt he could even remember if he's supposed to be for or against some of the things as well.
>>
>>136718
The sad thing is, some people will actually believe is was by mistake.
>>
>>136449
I like how they conveniently stand in front of or cut off the shit that they have no clue how they're gonna accomplish.
>>
Come, good friend rabbi schlomo, whom I absolutely do not have any plans to ethnically cleanse at any point in the future. Let us have a friendly secret photograph secretly taken in front of my secret white board of secret accomplishments. Secret. Such a fine thing it is, to definitely not hate the jews, and have good rabbi friends!
>>
>tfw check things off your to-do list as long as you made some effort
>>
>>136482
So did you just dig you head in the sand anytime he mentioned anything?
>Im okay with this transparency
This isn't transparency you mong.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.