[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2 police officers shot on Chicago’s South Side

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 490462838.jpg (60KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
490462838.jpg
60KB, 750x500px
The radios are on fire.

http://wgntv.com/2017/05/02/police-involved-shooting-reported-on-chicagos-south-side/

>CHICAGO –Two Chicago police officers were wounded in a shooting on Chicago’s South Side.

>The shooting happened near 43rd and Ashland. In the city’s Back of the Yards neighborhood.

>A spokesperson for the police department say both officers were taken to the hospital in serious condition and have since improved..

>One officer was shot in the arm and hip. The second was shot in the back. They are stable at the hospital.
>>
>>136398

It’s the lack of gun control in Indiana and surrounding states that’s to blame here, as criminals are getting guns from out of state and bringing them into the city.
>>
>>136401
Wrong, gun control will not stop a willing criminal, it will only hurt the law abiding citizen.
>>
not good
>>
>>136412
Wrong, criminals steal guns from careless citizens who don't store them properly, and if they are stored properly they can't be used for self defense.
>>
>>136414
You mean to tell me that every gun floating around Chicago is stolen from a private gun owner and otherwise law abiding citizen?

With your mental gymnastics you should try out for the Olympics.
>>
#BlackLivesMatter
>>
>>136401
>It’s the lack of gun control in Indiana

I'm pretty sure it's the criminal who shot the policemen.
>>
>>136401
>Enact gun control
>Doesn't work
>"b-but the entire state has to enact it now too!"
>State enacts gun control
>Doesn't work
>"Now it's the neighboring states!"
>Neighboring states enact gun control
>Doesn't work
>"Now it's the neighboring states' neighboring states!"

And on and on until you're sending FTL message to green-zone planets in the Andromeda Galaxy to adopt magazine capacity limits.

It doesn't work senpai.
Even in total control environments like prisons, people can and do get firearms. Even if every firearm in the US poofed out of existence today, more would be made tomorrow.

Semi-automatic rifles alone have sold commercially in the United States for -OVER 100 YEARS-
>>
>>136420
The biggest argument is Chicago has the strongest gun restrictions and it still don't work.
Hey on its face your right 100%.
But when you can drive .5 miles out side city limits where the aggressive gun laws don't apply its not difficult to figure out why its a failure.
There was a time in my state of Texas that lawmakers thought it ridiculous , unconstitutional even to register hand guns.
Guess what free economy is great but the down side is drugs, guns, civil unrest . its called the war of the have and the have nots.
>>
>>136472
Your exactly right to to point either everyone in the world adopt gun regulation (lol) or accept gun violence .
>>
Its a necessary evil of living in a free country. If you want to stop any Vice drugs anything gun violence anything that is driven by greed well you have to shut the economy down stop free trade stop the free market close the borders close the ports become China. Folks like to bring up the fact that China doesn't have drug problems other countries don't have gun violence well they also don't have the basic freedoms that we have and the Sick Sad truth of it is we have the freedom to murder and incarcerate each other at a alarming rate. Or you could just pull a China and just stop reporting it just make it a state secret how many gun crimes there were in Chicago this year make it illegal to report such matters and you know what in China that's a real solution.
>>
Bootlegging. How do I get a product that is banned in my area . you drive it in from another state pay a little more for the pleasure . bootlegging 101 guys . the argument that only poor destitute people commit violent crimes if flawed. People snap. 1 in 4 ppl own a firearm and obviously arnt afraid of throwing lives away in a moment of rage . what do you want me to do about it . its a multi sided issue not everyone kills for the same reason so the answer will never be a one size fits all... Mental health. Economic stability . racial relations. Education . any point you can make is a possible solution to a small % of the big issue . and even so some times ppl still snap still commit crimes . gun regulation accomplished nothing alone . figure it out . go
>>
What do the gangs fight for? Land? Sort of. They just want to secure places to sell drugs so they can get money so that they can get gun to secure more area to sell more drugs.... So you cant remove guns or money, but you can legalize drugs then what will the gangs have left to fight for?? their shit hole neighborhoods? Im not saying this is a fix all but it would solve some problems while creating others.
>>
>>136401
Niggers pull the triggers.

Those states don't have a problem with White violence.
>>
>>136677
The Swiss are awash in real battle rifles, but not awash in Niggers.

Whites need firearms for self defense. I've used mine and so has my wife, with no shots fired as in most such cases. We aren't niggers.

The crime problem in the US is disproportionately a nigger enterprise. Anyone like you who would disarm Whites is either a shitskin or wigger.
>>
>>136907
One of those gateway redpills is realizing that this is true. It's a hard pill for normies to swallow, I should know.

If you took a thousand crates of modern handguns and dropped them in, say, South Korea, the shooting deaths would definitely spike a bit but when it stabilized it would nowhere near resemble the rate of murders in the US for the plain and simple reason that the SoKos don't want to kill each other like black americans do.
>>
>>136398
Probably corrupt cops who messed with the wrong guy.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.