[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Japan News

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 0

http://www.huffingtonpost.jp/2017/04/30/jige_n_16349118.html

The school asked "proof that the original hair color is black" in Japan, and it is talked about infringement of human rights.

In Japan, if the color of the hair is not black, it is said from the teacher, "Please dye your hair in black." This is because hair dyeing is deemed antisocial.

It can only be said that Japan's human rights awareness is delayed in the global society.

I am Japanese, but I can not convince Japan's human rights awareness.

What kind of opinion do you have about other problems of Japan in other countries?

Please forgive me for being a bad English text by automatic translation ....
>>
They have policies regarding school uniforms in my country (Australia), this is nothing new.

I do not think that it is a human rights issue as in many schools across the world you cannot dye your hair green, pink, purple or any other unnatural colours.

I think that because Japan is 99.9% Asian other hair colours will be very obviously dyed.

Surely Japan has a lot of more important issues such as low fertility rate, ageing population, high suicide rate, hikkikomori and ballooning government debt.

I think that you should stop reading the Huffington Post as a news source because they are very leftist in an adversarial way regarding identity politics yet they do not offer substantive coverage regarding actual legitimate issues.
>>
>>136042
OP: I assume that you are a native speaker of Japanese? Most of us will not be able to read the article, except by automatic translation. Therefore, your opinion here is very valuable. I will write in simple sentences to ease translation.

Are people within Japan taking this seriously? Does any adult inside Japan or East Asia really believe this is a human rights issue? If not, then your government perhaps needs better communication with foreign media.

All Japan's schools have to do is explain to the world that children are assholes. They already have the research to do so: spectrum.ieee.org/automaton/robotics/artificial-intelligence/children-beating-up-robot

(see second paragraph: "Now, a new study by a team of Japanese researchers shows that, in certain situations, children...")
>>
>>136052
>Does any adult inside Japan or East Asia really believe this is a human rights issue
doubt it.
assuming someones natural hair colour is black in a country where almost everyone has black hair is not some human rights violation or racism or whatever they want to call it.
>>
>human rights
Not really. It's still retarded though. Why not let kids dye their hair?
>>
>>136042
The answer is, do not travel to Korea and sex Korean woman because Korean woman has flat ass
>>
>>136042
In America most schools don't give a fuck if you did your hair. You must keep your Boobs, pussy, and cock covered though by at least a modicum of clothing.
>>
I was expecting something about a earthquake or a catastrophic nuclear plant failure or something, not goddamn hair dye.

>Surely Japan has a lot of more important issues such as low fertility rate, ageing population, high suicide rate, hikkikomori and ballooning government debt.

Yeah this, the japs should consider themselves lucky their country hasn't collapsed yet. They've been mostly coasting for the last 30 years. It's not like it's looking any better in the rest of the world though...
>>
>http://www.huffingtonpost.jp
Wait, what? Now the US is exporting this clickbait crap? When did this happen?
>>
>>136042
asians are accustomed to harsh rules like these, they enjoy it, i would too, so leave them alone. im not a statistician but fewer than one percent have a problem with it. thats why westerners come to asia, they like their nontolerant culture. even some white people are trying to sneak into north korea.
>>
>>136042
Huffington Post is shit
>>
>>136100
>thats why westerners come to asia
lol no, that's because they feel like nobility there..
>>
>>136042
>About Saitama prefectural board of education "Understanding at some high schools", Kanagawa, Chiba prefectural board of education answered "I do not understand".

I cannot decipher this. What the fuck were they trying to say?

「地毛証明」について埼玉県教委は「いくつかの高校で把握」、神奈川、千葉県教委は「把握していない」と答えた
>>
>>136067
Because then they want to become tumblrlike special snowflake attention whores.
>>
>>136146
They are preventing their people dying their hair because they don't want them to identify the poisonous frogs.
>>
>>136067
Same reason we don't let kids come to school with purple, green, or pink hair in the west. It's disruptive to the learning process in the same way overly flashy clothes or other personal effects are.

It would probably be more correct for Japan to simply state "hair dye is not to be used in public schools within the country," rather than enforcing all hair must be black. It won't change much at all, except the one or two students who have red or blonde hair won't be forced to constantly dye their hair to blend in.
>>
>>136042
I feel ashamed as an American that Arianna Huffington chose to shit up your country with that crap site. So sorry, worse than Hiroshima.
>>
>>136087
There's a korean huffpo too. Same turgid crap. It's a franchise now...
>>
>>136152
>we don't let kids come to school with purple, green, or pink hair in the west
>implying
You've not been to high school in decades I assume.
>>
>>136042
be born as sexy japanese blond.
get bald because you has to dye you hair black

hahahahahahahahahahah
>>
>>136245
t. Korean
>>
So, Japan.
Once teacher told me that students there study until 9 pm because of clubs, which are mandatory.
Thus they have little time for themselves
Is that true?
>>
>>136100
You joking, righ?
>>
>>136244
It honestly depends on what school you're talking about. I worked at a high school three year ago, and unless there's been some major changes, none of the school districts in my county or surrounding ones allow strange hair dye. Shit, none of them even allow facial hair or long hair for boys.

I could imagine somewhere like California being perfectly fine with "expressive" traits like this though.
>>
>>136484
>"expressive" in scare quotes
So long hair is now some kind of degenerate/deviant telltale sign?

You nu-fascists have to go, and quickly.
>>
>>136048
>low fertility rate, ageing population

This isn't a problem to anyone who isn't so fucking stupid that they think those tiny islands where people sleep in tiny boxes needs a population as high as Japan already has.
>>
>>136484
I'm from nebraska and every highschool kid here has facial hair. Many have shaggy to long hair as well. I thought nebraska was a drag but I can't imagine the shit hole you live in.
>>
>>136042
>The school asked "proof that the original hair color is black" in Japan, and it is talked about infringement of human rights.

But japanese could be brown a lighter hair colors too. Like they have a mutation for that that developed in Japan.
>>
When I was in school the rules were different for boys and girls regarding hair and it actually annoyed a lot of the students

Both had to have "natural" hair colors, but stated it may be dyed, so long as it was dyed a natural color.

Boys had to be clean shaven and have short hair. If their shaved their head or let their hair touch their ears they got in trouble.

Girls were not allowed to have short hair.

Girls who became pregnant got expelled, lest they tarnish the school's pristine reputation.

The chemistry teacher was convinced that the bent shape of water molecules was proof of the existence of god.
>>
>>136042
Stop reading Huffington Post it's fucking kike propaganda
>>
>>136523
Nebraska has the hairiest of bitches.
>>
think the teacher is troll
>>
>>136042
>What kind of opinion do you have about other problems of Japan in other countries?
Said to be smart and learning 24/7, can't learn proper english as second language like all the other developed nations.

t. undeveloped Poland.
>>
>>136087
>>136104
>Wait, what?
You're surprised anon? You should not.
>I agree, they are indeed
>>
HUFFING

PAINT

>>136876
What state?

>the bent shape of water molecules was proof of the existence of god.

It's conceivable that he could still have this belief even if he knows everything about crystal structures and even the nitty-gritty-levels of quantum chemistry. After all, I know all the levels of the physics involved and I'm half convinced that the Bose-Einstein Condensate is proof of a creator-god.
>>
>>136484
>Shit, none of them even allow facial hair or long hair for boys.
>>136485
>So long hair is now some kind of degenerate/deviant telltale sign?
Wouldn't want our young'uns having long hair and scraggly beards like that Jesus feller, what with all that speaking out against the rich and encouraging people to be nice to eachother. I think that guy is some sort of dirty hippie-commie!
>>
>>136522
This. The idea that eternally increasing population is sustainable forever in any environment is ridiculous and ignores basic knowledge of biospheres and ecosystems.
>>
>>140860
California

And fwiw, the chemistry teacher's science was solid enough, just with a bit of crazy sprinkled on top

The Spanish teacher had a heart of gold but the students liked to bully her, occasionally to tears
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.