[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pope: Humanity couldn't bear war with North Korea

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Erendira Achati Keriti needed winter clothes, but she knew she couldn't afford to buy them new.

She managed to save enough money to buy second-hand garments, only to find they'd already been snapped up by the time she made it back to the thrift store.

Keriti, a 39-year-old Toronto resident, said she struggles financially despite the fact she is employed.

She's one of a number of low-wage workers who have trouble making ends meet and who believe Canadian provinces need to raise the minimum wage to $15 an hour.

While Alberta has pledged to raise the minimum wage to $15 by October 2018, others have declined to follow.

Quebec will raise its minimum wage to $11.25 from $10.75 on Monday — a hike Keriti and several other workers interviewed by The Canadian Press say is insufficient.

http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Israeli-politicians-pan-Liberman-for-provoking-North-Korea-489390
>>
>>135966
you will hate me for this but the minimum wage is one of the most detrimental laws to a free market capitalist society

for example, if you are poor uneducated a minimum wage prevents companies from hiring you to preform simple tasks or even on the job training

fix the education system, remove the minimum wage and the free market will elevate people out of poverty for you
>>
>>135985

fpbp
>>
>Humanity couldn't bear war with North Korea

Give me a break. North Korea doesn't import or export, and they're a tiny, piece-of-shit country that could be wiped off the map with ease. Their military isn't strong. America could easily swoop in for a swift kill and surrender.

Let's overtake North Korea, so we can have both Koreas.
>>
>>135966
the thread title doesn't have anything to do with the article, and neither does anything else you typed?
>>
>>135985
>fix the education system, remove the minimum wage and the free market will elevate people out of poverty for you
do you have anyp proof of this or is it just your blind faith in the Free Market (pbuh)
>>
>>135985
Provide examples of this actually happening in the 21st century.
>>
>>136015

https://www.wsj.com/articles/minimum-wage-backfire-1413934569
>>
>>136000
I think the point was to see how many people responded to the title versus people who actually read the post.

So far the ratio is high in favor of actual reading comprehension, a heartening sight.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.