[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Conservative Terrorism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170428-172650.jpg (72KB, 1074x512px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170428-172650.jpg
72KB, 1074x512px
Conservative, Republican terrorism just hit my old home town.
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/two-transylvania-university-students-assaulted-man-wielding-machete-n752731
>>
I hate that the word terrorism is thrown around for any old attack now. If he had shouted ALLAH AKBAR then it'd be breaking news nationwide.
>>
>>135710
>A former student at Transylvania University in Lexington, Kentucky, struck two female victims with a machete in the campus coffee shop on Friday morning after asking them about their political affiliations, campus officials confirmed.

>One female victim was transported to the University of Kentucky Healthcare Hospital and is currently in stable condition and recovering. The other was treated and released at the scene. Both victims suffered non-life threatening injuries.

>The alleged assailant, 19-year-old Mitchell W. Adkins, was charged with first degree assault, three counts of first degree wanton endangerment and fourth degree assault, Sgt. Jervis Middleton, the public information officer for Lexington Police told NBC News in a statement.

>"Transylvania campus police quickly arrived on the scene and were able to take Adkins into custody after a brief struggle," Middleton said. "He was transported to the hospital with self-inflicted injuries."

>Middleton said an investigation is still underway to determine what led to the attack.

>Adkins, who withdrew from the college in 2015, ran into the coffee shop inside the Glenn Building with a bag filled with various weapons, including a machete and knives, on Friday around 8 a.m. He demanded students answer him about whether they called themselves Republicans or Democrats.

>"[He] came in, banged something, a hatchet or an ax, on the table and said 'the day of reckoning has come,'" witness Tristan Reynolds told the Lexington Herald. "He asked somebody what their political affiliation was, they said 'Republican' and the guy said 'you are safe.' And then I realized what was going on and started getting people out."
>>
>Reynolds added that people "scattered" about, running to evacuate as public safety officers reached the scene and blocked Adkins from escaping.The coffee shop is a popular gathering place for students.

>Transylvania University's public safety officers responded quickly to the incident, apprehending Adkins while the university announced an official campus lock-down and barred students from entering or walking outside campus buildings for approximately two hours, Michele Sparks, the vice president for marketing and communications at the college told NBC News.

> "We cancelled classes and have counselors at hand to help shaken community members after this," Sparks said. "It was turmoil and we are really shaken but the Transylvania spirit is strong. Our community is a small, tight-knit community and I'm surprised and shocked that this would occur."

>in close proximity to the campus such as Sts. Peter and Paul Catholic School and Sayre School were also temporarily placed on lock down.

>The officers handed Adkins over into the custody of the Lexington police when they arrived minutes later, according to reports. Officials also searched the entire campus for additional weapons before declaring it safe.

>Sparks said that a campus emergency response meeting will be held next week to address the motivations behind this attack and the steps the campus should take towards politically influenced attacks. She also praised students at the coffee shop for remembering the flight or hide procedures they had been taught in case of emergencies.

>"I'm glad they packed and ran off. We also had an active shooter training for our officers two weeks ago and they just completed it," said Sparks. "That was really vital today. We have always had active shooter training with the police and today showed us how important this is."

>The university announced on Friday afternoon that classes had resumed and that the Transylvania University alumni weekend will begin as scheduled.
>>
>>135715
technically, terrorism is violent action used specifically to cause political change. the perpetrator's words and actions suggest a politically motivated attack.
>>
>>135710

What party did you vote for!!!?.

Re...Re... Republican...

Good! You're safe then fellow Republican!

Lol this actually sounds like a load of shit.
>>
>>135719
imagine if it had been the other way around though, people would have been saying liberals are dangerous
>>
Who talks like that?

Literally sounds autistic.
>>
>>135726
this is actually a good thought experiment to try with an article like this. what if the report was incorrect, and Mr Machete let somebody go when they said "Democrat"?

how would your reaction change?
>>
>>135727
i think that alot reading posts on more than a few boards here, actually.
>>
>>135729
It would still sound like dialogue from a Chris chan sonichu comic.

No matter the group mentioned.
It changes nothing.
>>
>>135719
This is how people said the Columbine shooters talked. Only replace political party with religion.

Surprised this isn't a muslim/African related attack. Its common for machetes to be used in them.
>>
i'm actually surpised that this was reported by a national new site.The u.s has a big problem with right wing terrorism. But it's never reported beyond local news stations
>>
>>135710
>Transylvania University

Wait, what? I bet the phlebotomy courses are top rate.
>>
>>135718
>terrorism is violent action used specifically to cause political change.
Yet Antifa thugs aren't reported in the news as, or officially considered, terrorists.
>>
>>135774
the story doesn't use that terminology anywhere, OP used it.
>>
>>135710
Conservative Republican terrorism is out there guys. If anyone asks you, say you're a republican or else you'll get the machete'
>>
>>135794
This is why the idea of self defense and the 2nd amendment exist.
>>
>>135832
It's why you should always have a machete on hand, just in case this sort of thing happens
>>
>>135776
No, but this faggot and antifa both qualify as such and should be labeled.
>>
proof both sides can be psychotic
>>
>>135710
He was a nutter, not a conservative.

Antifa commits tens of THOUSANDS of crimes, no coverage.

NBC is fake news.
>>
>>135716
>A former student
>able to take Adkins into custody after a brief struggle
>transported to the hospital with self-inflicted injuries
>Adkins, who withdrew from the college in 2015,

What do you want to bet that this guy was hopped up on half a dozen of the latest prescription psychomeds being shilled by the pharmaceutical industry?...
>>
>>135729
I'd be more surprised, but that's all.
Terrorism is terrorism, regardless of motivation or political aims.
>>
>>135859
conservatives are nutters. you only believe fake news.
>>
>>135859
>no coverage
Berkley protests were covered extensively.
>>
>>135859
>Trumptards doing more mental gymnastics

Really makes me think.
>>
>>135859

>h-h-he's one of us until he does something we don't like!!1!1!1!!
>>
>>135905
Oh yeah??? Well what about the lefty who did something similar??? My side is better than your side!
>>
>>135905
>>135892
>>135871
>>135889
ANTIFA has -never- been mentioned, neither was BAMN, both are terrorist organizations.

You're fucking full of shit.
>>
>>135921
Yeah sure, /pol/, go read get your news from breitbart some more so you'll have even less of an idea what's really going on in the world.
>>
>>135931
I know that ANTIFA and BAMN are trying to instigate a violent response from the people who are trying to protect free speech for the MSM entertainment news, the problem you are not grasping is that EVERYONE knows that is exactly what is going on.

Hey, it's a free country, go ahead and continue to be stupid until you start racking up felonies.
>>
>>135932
>EVERYONE knows that is exactly what is going on.
They sure do. Go be outraged over twitter based slacktivism on twitter with the rest of the millennial fucktards. ANTIFA and BAMN aren't any worse than Richard Spencer, but it's all just twitter faggotry to the people who know what's going on you are referencing.
>>
>>135934
People have already been hurt bad by those terrorists, and they might not be ISIS, but they ARE terrorists.

The MSM entertainment news has ignored THAT as well.
>>
>>135932
>>135936
DUDE MAINSTREAM MEDIA
>>
>>135936
>The MSM entertainment news
What, you mean like network news? Maybe if you're over 60 years old that's true. It's funny that you're complaining about twitter faggots like ANTIFA but at the same time complaining about news which mostly old boomers watch. Or are you just trying to perpetuate the myth of "liberal" media, like it's still 1974 and there are only 3 networks?
>>
>>135938
>like it's still 1974 and there are only 3 networks?

Like it's any better now. 99% of media in the US is owned by no more than six multinationals who all have more or less the same agenda, so it's not like we really have any variety in our news.
>>
>>135941
NyTimes = Carlos Slims, Mexican Billionaire and Clinton Foundation donator

CNN = Time Warner, CEO Jeff Bawkes, long time corperate lobbyist for cable TV monopoly rulings and Clinton campaign donator

Washington Post = Jeff Bezos, Amazon founder billionaire and bilderburg member. Donator to Clinton Foundation.

Huffington Post = Editor Lydia Polgreen, left wing oped writer for the NYT and Clintonite. Owned by Verizon, President of which is a member of the bilderburg group.

Snopes = owned formerly by him and his wife, after divorcing is owned by David Mickelson - a journalist and self declared fact checker expert. Complaints of the site often indicate liberal bias. Site has been promoted by CNN, NYTimes, and Washington Post.

Independent.UK = Owned by Alexander Lebedev, former KGB member and Russian business oligarch. Owner of several government critical newspapers in Russia. Switched the Independents stance to liberal with the removal of senior editors in favor of Christian Broughton, left wing advocate and pro-digital "click bait" style articles.

Fox News = Rupert Murdoch, Australian billionaire and media mogul. Member of the bilderburg group. Passed control of Fox to his sons recently, notably James Murdoch - wife of whom is a member of the Clinton Climate Initiative.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.