[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

North Korea Missile Launch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: MAIN-Kim-Jong-Un-missiles.jpg (81KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
MAIN-Kim-Jong-Un-missiles.jpg
81KB, 1200x630px
NORTH Korea launched another ballistic missile on Saturday from a region north of the capital Pyongyang, according to the South Korean military.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-39750240
>>
>>135670
There's rumours Trump will probably test a U.S. missile into North Korea in response

http://www.trunews.com/article/n.-korea-test-fires-a-ballistic-missile
>>
>>135673
Trump "test" fired an ICBM into Kwajalein Atoll a couple of days ago...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/04/26/air-force-launches-unarmed-missile-for-test-in-california.html
>>
>>135677
Yeah, regardless, this ain't looking good because of how frequent these are taking place

Thank goodness this and the last one was a failure but at this rate something will happen

Even though I live in a small town in the middle of US, I still sit at my desk expecting a nuclear explosion right out my window...
>>
>>135678
If you see a mushroom cloud remember to duck and cover and you'll be just fine anon :)
>>
>>135679
I keep a three ring binder within arms reach at all times just in case
>>
The missile test failed. Source: watching cable news, no link
>>
>>135678
...are you retarded? They aren't even able to nuke our West coast much less whatever bumfuck flyover state you live in. You have more to worry about from your neighbors than you do the norks
>>
>>135688
Lookup the newest Intel. It seems they have the ability to get the whole US now, just without great accuracy.
>>
>>135690
what intel?
>>
>>135690
>It seems they have the ability to get the whole US now, just without great accuracy.

TOP FUCKING KEK

>Great leader, it seems our plan ahs not gone as wished
>How do you mean?
>The missile didn't hit the target...
>What?! We didn't tear down the Statue of Liberty?
>B-But there are good news too, oh wise one! We hit a barn in South Dakota!
>>
>>135679
My father told me that when he was in elementary schools they were told to hide under the desks because radiation fell like snow.
>>
>>135690
The propaganda is for the dopes in North Korea. Only ones who have to worry about nukes is Japan and SK.
>>
>>135747

>1941, "Why, the Japs will never sneak up on us.. we got their Purple codes and long range radar ringing Hawaii..."
>*ring-ring*
>"Hello?" "Opana Station here, we're picking up a large in-bound flight from the north." "Awww... don't worry about it, Mac. That's probably a transfer flight of B-17's from California." "But it looks pretty big.." "I said DON'T worry about it!"
>r.i.p. USS Arizona.

>1956, rumours of Soviet rocket development reach the West.
>"Sheeeit, cowboy. The Russkies are years away from being ICBM capable. Why that's commie-talk and un-American to think such a thing."
>then October 4, 1957 happens.

>"You're saying a bunch of camel jockeys can detail plan and execute the hijacking of multiple airliners simultaneously and crash them into targets on American soil?!"
>"ROFL! Sheeeit buddy. You been readin' too much Tom Clancy. Rediculous and unthinkable."
>r.i.p. WTC's.

>Decades ago, Norks say they'll nuke The West & destroy it.
>Laughed off as they didn't have fissile material.
>Later, good buddy China supplies them with some.
>pfft... no worries.
>Repeat threats since the early 80's continue.
>Lol! Norks can't make a car or feed themselves let alone make a rocket fly 100 miles.
>Norks get rocket tech and start lobbing them further and further.
>(snicker) Norks have rockets but will never reach Japan.
>waitwutnow? oops..
..more time passes.
>nuclear detonations detected in the DPRK.
>Pfft.. pure propaganda, dontcha listen to them slant-eyed fuckers.
>but anon, airborne particles with short half-lives captured by special filters in planes we don't like to talk about confirm reports.
>"I said, DON'T worry about it!"
>Now rockets slowly reaching better success rates.

You're right, anon. Probably nothing to worry about. I see no progression or similar historical references. Your words of wisdom bring me solace.
>>
>>135744
We used to do this during the cold war and into the 80's. Is kind of crazy to think about, but we actually had fucking nuke drills, like you would for fire or tornadoes.
>>
>>135701
>nukes disneyland
Truly a force to be reckoned with
>nukes Detroit
Wow tyrone I really like how you spruced up the place
>nukes Canada
much like japan canada develops its own weeabo culture after fallout is cleared
>nukes Mexico
Border wall made to stop illegal ghouls
>>
>>135904
You sound like you'd be a lot of fun at parties.
>>
I'm more worried about other Asian cunts being hit than the US. People are use to Kim and his Dad saber rattling with nothing coming of it. I wish Trump would stop taking him seriously and ignore this regime just like every other US president before him.
>>
>>135913
I broke lurk to say this is the worst response I've seen in /news/ since its inception.

"Actually, we ARE all in serious danger."
"Man, don't be such a buzzkill."
>>
>>135912
>Nukes Mexico
You better kill yourself fucking amerifat cuck Trump follower I hope you die raped by niggers and Trump get married with your daughter
>>
>>135917
How are WE in serious danger?
The only things that have a need to fear, live in the sea. NK will never be a real threat.
>>
>>135918
wow chillout its not like theres anything worthwhile in mehiho anyways
>>
ITT uninformed rubes who don't read the MSM news and don't know the norks have sub launchers now.
>>
>>135904
Anon, you're being a bloody idiot.

First unlike Japan and NK. We're actually monitoring the situation this time around. Although NK has a total blackout and is incredibly hard to get info out up, we have paid experts around the globe who make it their job to eat, breathe, and shit the number of meters NK can launch a missile.

2nd science isn't magic. You don't go from barely being able to reach Ausie land to flying around the globe and hitting another continent. Especially when 70% of your tests in the past few years have gone boom in mysterious conditions.

Finally, last I checked, NK wasn't on projection to be able to reach this hemisphere until 2020 at the earliest. You can google a non spook page and get a better estimate.

For the rest of your post, you also miss the fact we were never in the position to just go stomp NK in the bud. The korean war was the last chance end them. After that Russia and China blocked any and all efforts to pacify them due to not wanting US arms and allies on their boarders. It was always a matter of when not if with military heads.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.