[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Antifascists strike again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 225
Thread images: 1

File: Libtarded.jpg (31KB, 680x408px) Image search: [Google]
Libtarded.jpg
31KB, 680x408px
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/04/27/portland-rose-parade-canceled-after-antifascists-threaten-gop-marchers/

>For 10 years, the 82nd Avenue of Roses Business Association has kicked off the city of Portland’s annual Rose Festival with a family-friendly parade meant to attract crowds to its diverse neighborhood.

>Set to march in the parade’s 67th spot this year was the Multnomah County Republican Party, a fact that so outraged two self-described antifascist groups in the deep blue Oregon city that they pledged to protest and disrupt the April 29 event.

>Then came an anonymous and ominous email, according to parade organizers, that instructed them to cancel the GOP group’s registration — or else.

>“You have seen how much power we have downtown and that the police cannot stop us from shutting down roads so please consider your decision wisely,” the anonymous email said, referring to the violent riots that hit Portland after the 2016 presidential election, reported the Oregonian. “This is nonnegotiable.”
>>
>The email said that 200 people would “rush into the parade” and “drag and push” those marching with the Republican Party.

>“We will not give one inch to groups who espouse hatred toward LGBT, immigrants, people of color or others,” it said.

>On Tuesday, the business association buckled, announcing it would cancel the parade altogether.
>>
I used to love Portland. But all this hardcore Liberalism has made it just as bad or worse than a extremely conservative Texas town.

What's it going to take to make Portland safe for right-wingers again?
>>
Politically motivated violence. Chavez is smiling from hell.

So much hypocrisy
>>
>Then came an anonymous and ominous email,

False flag. The alt-right love this sort of hoax.
>>
>>135474
it's not liberalism, it's hardcore left liberalism that is the problem. It's why the alt-right or Hardcore Right Conservatives are going against antifa.

I, a center-left liberal, don't want to be associated with these fucktards.
>>
In all seriousness, it really does seem as though these extremists are only going to make it much worse for themselves after they take it just a bit too far and get labeled a terrorist group.
>>
>>135494
It's a wonder why they haven't been labelled as one yet.
>>
Seems like football hooliganism finally reached the US.
>>
I love that the Anti-Fascist have become the Fascists.
Oh sweet Irony, I do so love you.
>>
>>135499
Actually the southern poverty law center (/pol/'s old friends) is going after them

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/2017/04/21/purported-league-south-member-among-those-arrested-auburn-protests
>>
>>135509
>finally
>>
>>135472
This is really awesome, antifa. Go after the conservatives that have little to no power in city government and little to no control over how things are here, and completely ignore how city hall is quite literally doing the city government version of virtue signalling by focusing completely on bikes, public transportation (that only benefits those wealthy enough to live close-in, and diversity, and completely ignore untenable housing prices, mass immigration into the city screwing up the roads and highways, and tax breaks for companies that almost exclusively hire out of state workers.

Real good, guys.

t.portlander for 20 years, Oregonian for life.
>>
>>135547
Absolutely this.
>>
>>135477
Both sides utilize false flags. You are naive if you think otherwise. I am just surprised that antifa didn't buy a bunch of knock off MAGA hats and go on a rampage at a protest.
>>
>>135472
These antifa really should be careful. They're going to stir up a new generation of brown shirts or something and might get hurt and that would be sad.
>>
>>135572

>The fascists know that we'll keep shutting their marches down, they are now planning to march within other parades to protect their message of hate and white supremacy - it WON'T work. Nazis will not march through Portland.

>The group we're disrupting is #67. It is registered to the Multnomah County Republicans, but these infiltrators are the same folks from Lake Oswego, Salem, Vancouver, and even Berkeley. These are the folks that attacked a woman at PDX, they harassed Latinx parishioners with slurs and threats at a local church, they spew hate, threaten and curse young women at women's health clinics. They seek to intimidate and harass our Latinx, Muslim and LGBTQ+ neighbors and friends. Their Trump flags, their red MAGA hats and their hate group badges are all intended to normalize support for an orange man who bragged about sexually harassing women and who is waging a war of hate, racism and prejudice against our Muslim, Latinx, Black and Native neighbors. They will attempt to march from the Eastport Plaza to Yamhill, but nazis will not march through our city.

/pol/ shipost tier tbh fam
if you buy this you're naive as fuck
>>
>>135594
That's how they actually talk
You're the naive one for thinking the left wing doesn't have super retards just like the right
>>
>>135595
>Nazis will not march through Portland.
retard says what?

yanks are dumb
>>
>>135596
Antifa genuinely believe anyone right of them is a Nazi
Quote: "liberals get the bullet too"
>>
>>135592
I think that's what some of them are betting on.
They want a major violent confrontation.
>>
>The name is a little too on-point for me to really give them any credit.
>posted by rhizome at 11:19 AM on January 7, 2012
>>
>>135474
Don't you dare to compare liberalism with these mentally stunted children.
They're basically terrorists.
>>
>>135592
They aren't the new generation of Brownshirts?
>>
>>135626
Nah, they just burn books, riot when jewish people speak, and try to violently silence opposing views. Totally different.
>>
>>135595

Many of them are more conservative than liberal. They're associating with Antifa to start shit up but they're waving flags with anarchist symbolism and they protested even following Obama's inauguration. As anarchist they're closer to liberitarian and by extension US-paleo-conservative strain of thought than liberalism.
>>
>>135626
Nah, they're left wing. Brownshirts are far right.
>>
>>135653
This. It's the same black block that protests at all the globalist WTO meetings. Hardly "leftists" like are being portrayed.
>>
>>135656
>>135653
That's just not true, they're Marxists
>>
>>135663
Yeah sure, Sean Hannity, I'm sure they've all read Das Kapital and rigorously follow Marx's teachings.
>>
>>135491
wow, you are so neutral and mature. Why can't everybody be as levelheaded as you?
>>
>>135547
>mass immigration into the city screwing up the roads and highways

wut
>>
>>135594
How exactly does any of that detract from my statement? If you think that only one side engages in subterfuge you are severely underestimating the other.
>>
>>135684
Anarchists don't have a side, but they provide a convenient scapegoat for many sides.
>>
>>135676
Highway designed for 100 people every morning suddenly has to deal with 200 people every morning.

At least that's what i think he means by that
>>
>>135685
This is what they're aiming for. Whenever there are liberals and conservatives both protesting, one faction pro and another anti, anarchists make an appearance not to show solidarity with any faction but to egg each one on to violence in the hope of dissolution of the state.
>>
>>135474
>muh liberalism vs right-wing
Fuck off straight to >>>/pol/ with your sixth-grade level worldview.
>>
>>135714
Literally what's going on in Berkeley.
t. Anon who was at several protests.

ANTIFA have put conservatives in a position where white nationalists are better bedfellows than they, since ANTIFA (and the media for the last couple years, let's be honest) lumps them in together. You can say you're a racist deplorable and have normie conservatives empathize because they're being treated the same by the left. And these are people who really are not racist, despite what you no doubt hear.

Liberals like you, arrogant and snide, united actual racists with normal conservatives for the purpose of defending against your pampered trust-fund paramilitary freaking out whenever somebody with dissenting opinions shows up.

I even saw several african americans and a tranny in there somewhere, and you can hear from the ANTIFA on the other side calling them Uncle Toms and House Niggers, traitors, like they have a monopoly on the political opinions of black folk.
>>
>>135732
That's much more reasonable than "Why can't I be **right-wing** anywhere?"

Decrying liberalism because it doesn't let you stomp on the rights of others will hardly bring you sympathy.

>Liberals like you, arrogant and snide, united actual racists with normal conservatives for the purpose of defending against your pampered trust-fund paramilitary freaking out whenever somebody with dissenting opinions shows up.
No, you've got my all wrong.

On that note, fuck ANTIFA. They're literally using fascist tactics to achieve their means. It's a blatant power-grab by higher interests.

My point is that anyone who pigeonholes others into right-wing vs ANTIFA is either a shill or an idiot.
>>
>>135732

If conservatives could be convinced to make bedfellows of neo-nazis because some liberals are violent, I seriously question their commitment to the constitution and a just society in the first place.

The reason conservatives are making bedfellows with white nationalists is because middle americans are feeling culturally insecure more than economically insecure.

A lot of folks that voted for Trump know that the economy was fairly healthy at the beginning of this year. They know they were doing OK, although they wish their wages were higher. They know we had almost full employment when he came to power. A lot of them know they're going to be more economically secure under a single-payer healthcare system. A lot of them know Trump lies a lot. A lot of them know climate change is real.

But they don't care even if they have to fight dirty, because they don't want white, christian, middle americans to become a cultural or economic minority, even if they're doing well in that context.

There is nothing liberals can offer conservatives here to make them consider voting democrat. Even if they had the answer to all their economic woes. Trump is promising to turn the clock back to yesteryear, and that's something even many Republican politicians don't want.

This is something nobody is comfortable talking about. Hillary suggested it by calling half of Trump voters "deplorables" and it only served to rally conservatives even more behind Trump. Not even the conservatives themselves will admit that. That's why they need a propaganda war where everything liberals say, everything academics and experts argue, everything the media says, is framed as establishment propaganda. It's either insist liberals don't have anything to offer, or admit that liberals simply can't offer many conservatives what they're really looking for now, which is a return to what they imagine was a conservative golden age. Whether or not Antifa exists or is violent would not have changed this.
>>
>>135743
QFT

It's a war between Globalists and Nationalists.
>>
>>135674
ikr fam.
>>
>>135653
You do realise that "left-wing" doesn't mean "liberal" right
>>
>>135665
It's common knowledge and they say so themselves.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antifaschistische_Aktion
>>
>>135538
The SPLC aren't going after antifa though, they only talk shit about the "Wrong kind of racists" like the retards in that article.
There doesn't even seem to be anything on their website labeling them an anti-government group, but they are so quick to label people who are right-wing, pro-constitution or libertarian as anti-government due to those beliefs.

Yup, SPLC is like /pol/, just with different prejudices.
>>
>>135743
>>135746

It's more like urbanism vs ruralism.
>>
>>135743
>Not even the conservatives themselves will admit that.

I wouldn't have a problem having white nationalists join us at a rally.
>>
>>135674
Lots of people on both sides are too dumb to see past identity politics.
>>
These mother fuckers come to my home town and they will be destroyed. PERIOD.
>>
>>135811
Spot on.
>>
Democrats when I was in high school 14 years ago:
>we democrats are the under dogs who support the working men and women of the country no matter their color or religion. Equality for all.

Democrats now:
>we stand for the down trodden PoCs and LGBTQA? And if you don't agree you are a white privileged racist uneducated hick who fucks their cousins and are too fucking stupid to know better you racists. Give reparations and pay for birth control or you are the scum of the earth. Things like healthcare and college should be free, because I thought it was a good idea to take out 100k in loans and now I have to pay it back. That's abuse and I'm triggered so you should be arrested for a hate crime because hurt feelings matter more than facts ever will.

Sometimes I wonder why I no longer vote democrat. And then shit like this reminds me. I know these are stereotypes but most of it has been used in singular arguments by individuals for a while now.
>>
>>135961
Democrats became to inclusive. When you become too inclusive, you let emotional, mentally lazy retards define your movement, and surprise surprise, useful idiots are big on making movements dysfunctional laughingstocks. They make the movement all about themselves, and not the issue effecting society. Read up about any movement that got anything done, such as Civil Rights, the early 20th century progressives, Ghandi, even the Fascists/Communists, and they're all organized, have a strong central message, and aren't afraid of excluding weirdos.

This was all abetted by guys like Reid, Pelosi, Clinton, and the other Third Way Dems to distract their base from the selling out of America to international corporate interests. It's easy for elites to be liberal when it's not touching their bank accounts.
>>
Not gonna lie before Trump we out here in the magical land of coastal City not real America were ready for an armed Revolt we knew we would most likely lose to the Clinton controled Army but how could it be worse then being poor and talked down to from moral busy body's, with no foreseeable way out. With only a life of skipping meals in moldy 8 person shared accommodation and ever growing poverty and lack of opportunity until you die

But since Trump we feel Like Democracy is no longer just a Middle Class game. I know most of us did not vote because we did not believe we where going to ever win against Clinton but the Disenfranchised have won the day. I am sure the Gov knew that full well. hence why they wanted the electoral college to spoil things and are pushing to connect Trump to Russia. we poor and Disenfranchised believe in Democracy once more!

and it is for that reason Trump and others like him like Marine le Pen, Jobbik, and Golden Dawn Knows they are going to win by a Land Slide because the Disenfranchised are now a Voting base.
>>
>>135965
this, it was either vote or pick up arms
>>
>>135961
dude yes same with me man
>>
>>135474
There's nothing bad about an extremely conservative Texas town.
>>
>>135491
Right, because every single person who is fighting against Antifa is a part of one of the groups you mentioned.
>>
>>135989
Children get forced to go to church, and aren't allowed to have opinions than the ones set out for them. Christian extremism is a problem that's just as bad is Wahhabism.
>>
>>135625
>basically terrorists

They made a threat of violence to intimidate their political opponents into not marching. They're literally terrorists
>>
>>135653
They're waving anarcho-communist and soviet union flags at every single protest. Stop trying to use mental gymnastics to convince yourself antifa isn't left wing.
>>
>>135474
>hardcore Liberalism

This has nothing to do with Liberalism, I'm a liberal and I see the left-wing Communist stench from a mile away.
>>
>>136005
Communists and Anarchists have been nothing but terrorists. This is not news.
>>
>>135996
Absolutely correct. Especially the part where rural Christian towns execute apostates. I hear it happens all the time in the bible belt.
>>
>>136006
Not when they define any government authority as fascist.
Liberals see the government as an essential means to an end and wants to work within the framework of modern US government.
Antifa may not be libertarian either but their desire to abolish our government places them for all practical purposes closer to Steve Bannon's right-wing Leninist strain of thought than what the vast majority of US liberals believe.
>>
>>135472
here are some aticles i wrote on these punks

https://sisypheannews.com/2017/04/27/antifa-and-the-tactics-of-sjw-revolutionaries/

https://sisypheannews.com/2017/04/27/antifa-and-the-tactics-of-sjw-revolutionaries/

https://sisypheannews.com/2017/04/24/7-ways-to-eliminate-antifa/

https://sisypheannews.com/2017/02/14/antifa-training-and-recruitment/

https://sisypheannews.com/2017/02/14/antifa-the-rebels-kings-wish-they-had/

https://sisypheannews.com/2017/02/04/antifa-tactics-and-how-to-counter-them/

https://sisypheannews.com/2017/02/03/the-rise-of-antifa-in-america-conquest-name-of-social-justice/
>>
>>136057
its nice. how much do FBI paid you for this?
>>
>>136023
>right-wing Leninist
Daily beast-tier retard detected
They're left wing and there's nothing you can do to try and make it otherwise
>>
>>136085
When you're a right wing extremist, everything and everyone is left wing to you.
>>
>>136088
And when you're a left-wing extremist like the members of antifa, everyone's a fascist.
>>
>>135714
You gotta admit tho they making liberalism look bad
>>
>>136088
>if you disagree with me you're an extremist
The left everyone.
>>
>>136135
Look who's back.
>>
>>135743
A good post thanks.
>>
>>136165
Back again
>>
>>135743
>almost full employment
Living in an urban area I can assure you that is patently false. So many young adults without jobs who have given up looking. Underemployment is also a serious problem. I'm not even going to touch the rest of that paragraph because there is just too many assumptions about what people do and do not believe/know.

>don't want to become a minority
Just based on the United States history with regards to how minorities are treated I can't really blame them.

>Conservatives will never vote liberal
The reverse is also true. People are simply too partisan and blinded by the belief that their ideology is right. The rest of your post is evidence of this. You falsely assume that Republicans and conservatives are welcoming in white nationalists despite them being ostracized when exposed. By your logic I could argue that Antifa represents the Democratic party and liberalism as a whole.
>>
>>135473
>>The email said that 200 people would “rush into the parade” and “drag and push” those marching with the Republican Party.

Sounds like felony assault to me...
>>
>>135547
Are you sure you aren't from Connecticut?

Is your state cutting funding to the severely mentally disabled?

Is the mayor of your largest city a convicted felon too.
>>
>>135961
>Democrats when I was in high school 14 years ago:
>>we democrats are the under dogs who support the working men and women of the country no matter their color or religion. Equality for all.

Democrats now:
>we stand for the down trodden PoCs and LGBTQA? And if you don't agree you are a white privileged racist uneducated hick who fucks their cousins and are too fucking stupid to know better you racists

This shit stated when I was in college in the 1990's
>>
>>135996
Any stories about Texans throwing gays off of buildings lately?
>>
>>135743
The same could easily be said for center-left folk and organizations giving Antifa and their ilk a pass or even defending them. The right might be culturally insecure, but the left seems to crave the appearance of total uniformity no matter the costs.

Or maybe it's just more ends justify the means bullshit, who knows.
>>
>>136235
close
https://www.dallasnews.com/news/texas/2017/04/18/fbi-seizes-arsenal-austin-man-accused-planning-mass-shooting
>>
>>135474
>hardcore Liberalism

Call it what it is.
They are communists.
>>
Maybe some people should start hacking Antifa social media accounts and start exposing their identities! Just sayin'!
>>
>>136297
>breaking nontrivial passwords in 201X

Get hashin my boy, you'll be waiting a while
>>
>>135625
>>135714
>>136007
>>136291
It's not communism, and yes, it is still liberalism. They're fighting to take power away from government, instead of improving it. Total liberalism is anarchy. To liberate is to free from condition. The condition being government and class struggle.

I repeat, they are not Communists or Marxists. They are Far-Left Anarchists. And they don't understand the consequences of trying to satisfy everyone. Because it's literally impossible to satisfy everyone.
>>
>>136313
>To liberate is to free from condition.

This is technically true but it still misconstrues the meaning of modern liberalism.
Liberalism refers to freedom from the context of traditional values. In practice, it is inherently reform-minded rather than preservation-minded. It wants to engineer a better society. But it's hard to come up with a conception of a liberal state that is anarchist, because what institution can reliably exist other than a government to catalyze momentum for consistent reform?

I feel like, if we insisted on anarchy, society would quickly just reach this equilibrium where people were comfortable enough with some stable and robust social and technological dynamics and no power would exist to force movement toward further development in the greater collective interest of future generations.

Like, if it weren't for NASA or the DoD, we wouldn't have the internet or GPS today. There are a lot of unquantified risks that private investors aren't willing to take, so society just has to pool its resources and decide to explore those risks anyway, because when everyone's on board you spread the risk out so no one party takes the hit from any failure to generate timely returns on an investment. And that's what government does.

What's the road to public infrastructure spending, single-payer healthcare, effective EPA, banking regulations, national security look like without a government? These are all things liberals agree with, but I don't see how we get there by anarchy.

If it's true that they're liberal and anarchist, then I can only imagine if their ideas are sensical at all that they have some concept of anarchy just being a means to an end, which would place them firmly in Steve Bannon's "make all the institutions come crashing down, we'll go from there" camp.
>>
>>136326
In it's purest form, modern American liberalism vs conservatism is about freedom from hardship and want (see Roosevelt's Four Freedoms) vs freedom from the burden of government.
>>
>>135594

>Latinx

Have a Hispanic immigrant girl friend who heard of this, she thought it was the most retarded thing that she'd ever heard. I don't think "latinx's" want these people's help.
>>
So when are they going to stop calling them antifa and call them what they really are, fascists
>>
>>136307
>Nontrivial
>American Antifa
I get the feeling that the "variations of password, 12345, qwerty, etc" part of the table will suffice. Kids are not nearly as technologically savvy as they think they are. Though I do hope they are smart enough for two factor authentication.
>>
>>135676
A fuck-ton of liberals from the east coast and California moved to Portland because it's surrounded by beautiful forests and nature and filled with fuck-tons of hyper-hipsters. This causes a strain on what was a relatively small, stable city that now has a huge population moving around.

I helped a friend moved to Portland. It's bizarro-land. Half the city is shit-tier projects and the rest is Portlandia. I'm liberal-leaning from a blue state and these fuckers had be muttering about dirty hippies by day two.
>>
>>136276
>Right-wing, white supremacist, and christian extremism has killed fewer people in the United States since 9/11 than Omar Mateen did in one day

This is actually statistically untrue.Right-wing christian extremists have killed more people than islamic terrorists since 9/11, but proportionally you are more likely to be harmed by an islamic terrorist considering their % of the population.

At the same time, a majority of the right-wing extremist movements were shattered prior to the 1980s as people became less christian in the US.
>>
>>136326
The problem with Steve Bannon's idea is that it can't accomplish its goal. Government has become so strong, that at the level anarchy has to attack it with, it becomes terroristic and loses its direction. Those who don't appreciate the chaos are going to push for stronger security. It's a self-strengthening loop that prevents people from seeing the truth behind Anarchist ideals, nor the ideals to come to fruition.

Really, the only way to fix the American government is to elect sensible, truly officials in smaller and larger offices, whether it be a mayor or a sheriff or a president, to uphold a democratic relationship with its people, rather than an oligarchic one.

It doesn't matter what form of government you want to see happen, all goals fall upon supporting the government in some form or another.
>>
>>136629
State of Jefferson when?

This is want to move to Southern Oregon, to avoid the retarded North.
>>
>>135592
Antifa are the brown shirts. They might stir up some minute men militia groups though.
>>
>>135996
You are a fucking moron.
>>
>>135491

Let's stop being intellectual douchenozzles and call it like it is... there are Republicans, there are Democrats and there are a bunch of delusional fuckfaces who need their asses kicked.
>>
Remember to carry a knife/gun on you, guys. If you say something to trigger these Antifa lunatics, they'll probably stab you.
>>
>>135961
I cannot believe this.
>>
>>135472
The party of peace and tolerance, everybody!
>>
>>135474
"Right" wingers really need to stop being pussies and be ready for these type of people. If they want to take away your freedom, put them in the ground. It's only going to get worse when you cave in.
>>
>>136632
>This is actually statistically untrue.Right-wing christian extremists have killed more people than islamic terrorists since 9/11
FBI statistics say otherwise. Wanna make up some more horseshit?
>>
>>137423
>FBI statistics
Post some, faggot.
>>
antifa
>>
>>137429

Not the same anon but, they're readily available. Google them.

Oh wait, you probably can't. Which is why you're ignorant to begin with.
>>
>>137429
4 Iraq
In Al Miqdadiyah, Diyala, a suicide bomber wearing an improvised explosive
device (IED) and armed assailants using mortars attacked the funeral for the nephew of a Shiite politician, killing 36 civilians and wounding 42 others. No
group claimed responsibility.

5 Iraq
At 10:15 AM, in Karbala', a suicide bomber, wearing an IED, attacked a crowd of
Shia pilgrims and street vendors outside the Imam Hussein shrine, killing 52
civilians (48 Iraqis, 4 Iranians) and one child, wounding 148 other civilians, and
damaging several vendor facilities. AQI claimed responsibility.

5 Iraq
In Ar Ramadi, Al Anbar, a suicide bomber wearing an IED attacked a line of
1,000 civilians waiting at a police recruitment screening center, killing 56 civilians
and two US soldiers and wounding 60 civilians and two US soldiers. Although no
group claimed responsibility, US authorities suspected AQI was responsible.

9 Iraq
In Nidhal District, central Baghdad, two suicide bombers disguised as Iraqi police
officers and wearing IEDs, attacked the National Police Day celebration being
observed at the Interior Ministry building, killing 29 police officers and wounding
25 others. The ceremonies were being observed by US Ambassador Khalilzad,
Iraqi Interior Minister Bayan Jabr, and Iraqi Defense Minister Sadoun al-Dulaimi,
none of whom were injured. AQI claimed responsibility.

17 Iraq
North of Baghdad, assailants kidnapped 43 Sunni rejected police recruits by
forcing their bus to stop. The bodies of 13 of the recruits were found the same
day with multiple bullet wounds. On 23 January 2006, the bodies of 23 more
recruits were found with bullet wounds. On 2 February 2006, the body of one
police recruit was found near Ad Dujayl, three bodies were found east of
Baghdad, Iraq, and two bodies were found north of Baghdad, Iraq. One hostage
survived after being left for dead by the assailants. No group claimed
responsibility.
>>
>>137560
18 Iraq
Near Ad Dujayl, Salah ad Din, assailants killed 30 civilians who had been
stopped at hastily-established illegal roadblocks and dragged from their vehicles.
No group claimed responsibility.

Iraq
In Saadoun District of central Baghdad, in a coordinated attack a suicide bomber
detonated an IED at a crowded coffee shop and seconds later a roadside
command-initiated vehicle-borne improvised explosive device (VBIED) was
detonated outside a restaurant as a police patrol passed, killing 29 civilians,
wounding 20 others, and causing significant damage to the coffee shop and
unspecified damage to the restaurant. No group claimed responsibility.

27 Iraq
In the predominately Shiite Hurriya District of northwestern Baghdad, armed
assailants wearing police uniforms raided several houses and kidnapped 16
Sunni civilians. On 3 February 2006, in northern Baghdad, 14 victims' bodies
were found in the back of a truck with multiple bullet wounds. No group claimed
responsibility.

29 Iraq
In Al Iskandariyah, Babil, assailants detonated an IED near a candy shop in a
Shiite neighborhood, killing 11 civilians, wounding five others, and causing
unspecified damage to the shop. No group claimed responsibility.

2 Iraq
In the Al-Amin District of Baghdad, in a double VBIED attack, one VBIED
exploded near a gas station and a suicide bomber attacked a market with a
VBIED, killing 16 civilians, wounding 90 others, and damaging a gas tanker,
several shops and stalls, and the gas station. No group claimed responsibility.

10 Iraq
In the Dora District of southern Baghdad, assailants detonated VBIED outside
the Sunni Iskan al-Shaabi mosque, killing 11 civilians, wounding 38 others, and
causing unspecified damage. No group claimed responsibility.

14 Iraq
In Balad, assailants attacked a group of Shiite farm workers, killing 10 civilians
and one Shiite tribal leader while wounding two civilians. No group claimed
responsibility.
>>
>>137561
20 Iraq
In the Kadhimiya District of Baghdad, a suicide bomber detonated his body-worn
IED after he boarded a crowded bus, killing 12 civilians, wounding nine others
and damaging the bus. No group claimed responsibility.

21 Iraq
In the Dora District of southern Baghdad, assailants detonated a VBIED in an
outdoor market near a police checkpoint, killing 22 civilians, wounding 28 others,
and damaging the market, plus at least four vehicles and several buildings. No

22 Iraq
In Al Basrah, assailants dressed in police uniforms kidnapped and killed 12 Sunni
civilians (1 Turkish; 2 Tunisian; 1 Saudi; 1 Libyan; 2 Egyptian; 5 Iraqi) being
detained at the Maakel Prison on suspicion of being militants. Their bodies were
found at three locations in Al Basrah later the same day. No group claimed
responsibility.

22 Iraq
In Samarra', Salah ad Din governorate, four assailants, detonated two improvised
explosive devices (IEDs) inside the Shiite Askariya (Golden Dome) Mosque,
collapsing the dome and damaging the mosque's north wall. As a likely QJBR
intended consequence of this attack, on 22 and 23 February 2006, throughout
Iraq, assailants attacked at least 184 Sunni mosques with grenades, small arms,
mortars, and rocket-propelled grenades (RPGs), killing 12 Sunni imams and
seven Sunni civilian worshippers, kidnapping 14 Sunni imams, and causing
substantial damage to many of the mosques. On 24 February 2006, near An
Nasiriyah, Dhi Qar, Iraq, the body of one of the kidnapped clerics was found. No
group claimed responsibility, but it was widely believed that AQI was responsible
for the Askariya Mosque attack and Shiite extremists for the country-wide attacks
that followed.
>>
>>137563
23 Iraq
In Ba'qubah, Diyala, assailants detonated a probable command-initiated IED
hidden in a soup vendor's handcart near an Iraqi Army patrol in the central
market, killing eight Iraqi soldiers and eight civilians, wounding four Iraqi soldiers
and 11 civilians, and causing unspecified damage to the public market. The
Mujahidin Shura Council in Iraq (MSC) [Majlis Shura Mujahidin fi al-'Iraq] claimed
responsibility.

25 Iraq
In Buhriz, Diyala, assailants forcibly entered the home of a Shiite family and fired
upon the occupants, killing 13 civilians and causing unspecified damage. No

26 Iraq
In the Dora and Saidiya Districts of Baghdad, assailants attacked two Shiite
residential districts with eleven mortar rounds, killing 18 civilians, wounding 51 others, and damaging approximately eight homes. No group claimed responsibility.

28 - Iraq
In the Hurriya District of Baghdad, assailants detonated a roadside VBIED near
the Shiite Abdel Hadi Chalabi Mosque and public market, killing 23 civilians,
wounding 55 others, and causing unspecified damage to the mosque and
market. No group claimed responsibility.

28 - Iraq
In the Al-Amin District of Baghdad, a suicide bomber wearing an IED attacked a
crowd lined up at a kerosene distribution point, killing 23 civilians and wounding
51 others. No group claimed responsibility.

1 Iraq
In the New Baghdad District, eastern Baghdad, assailants detonated a roadside
VBIED near a police checkpoint, killing 26 civilians, wounding 68 others, and
causing unspecified damage to the checkpoint. No group claimed responsibility.

2 Iraq
In Ad Dawr, Salah ad Din, armed assailants attacked a police checkpoint, killing
seven Iraqi soldiers and four police officers, causing unspecified damage to the
checkpoint, and setting fire to several police vehicles. No group claimed
responsibility.
>>
>>137566
2 Iraq
In Nahrawan, Diyala, armed assailants attacked two brick factories, killing 19
Shiite employees and damaging several residences. Although no group claimed
responsibility, authorities suspected Sunni extremists perpetrated the attack as
part of the spiraling sectarian violence initiated by the Askariya Mosque bombing
on 22 February 2006.

10 Iraq
In Al Fallujah, a suicide bomber attacked a joint US and Iraqi police checkpoint
with a VBIED, killing five police officers, two civilians, one US soldier, one Iraqi
soldier, and one child and causing unspecified damage to several civilian cars
and the checkpoint. No group claimed responsibility.

12 Iraq
In Sadr City, Baghdad, assailants launched a coordinated, nearly-simultaneous
attack against the Mreidi, Kayara, Dagher, and al-Ula public markets with as many as six VBIEDs, including one suicide VBIED, and four mortar rounds, killing
64 civilians, wounding approximately 290 others, and causing extensive damage
to all four markets and several homes and vehicles. Another VBIED was discovered and defused, causing no further injuries or damage. No group claimed responsibility.

16 Iran
Near Zahedan, Sistan va Baluchestan, assailants posing as police officers and
soldiers set up a barricade on the Zabol-Zahedan highway. The assailants
stopped several cars at the barricade and attacked the drivers and passengers,
killing 22 government and provincial officials, wounding the governor of Zahedan,
his deputy, and five other officials, kidnapping seven others, and causing
unspecified damage to several vehicles. On or about 2 November 2006, the last
of the seven kidnapped officials was released. The others had previously been
released in three phases. Jundullah (Soldiers of God) claimed responsibility.
>>
>>137567
23 Iraq
In central Baghdad, Iraq, a suicide bomber detonated a VBIED inside the police
major crimes unit headquarters, killing 15 civilians and 10 police officers,
wounding 35 police officers and civilians, and causing unspecified damage. No

26 Iraq
Near Tall al-Sakher, Salah ad Din, assailants in three vehicles attacked a group
of young men, killing 18 of them. Their bodies were found later along a road. No

27 Iraq
Near Tall Afar, a suicide bomber attacked a group of civilians waiting outside an
army recruiting center on the Iraqi Tamarat army base, killing 40 civilians, wounding 30 others, and causing unspecified damage. The Mujahidin Shura
Council in Iraq (MSC) claimed responsibility.

3 Iraq
In the Sha'ab District of Baghdad, a suicide bomber attacked the Shiite al-Shruqi
mosque as worshippers were leaving evening prayers, killing ten civilians,
wounding 38 others, and causing unspecified damage to the mosque. No group
claimed responsibility, although authorities believed Sunni extremists were
responsible.
>>
>>137569
4 Iraq
In the Shiite Habibiya District of Baghdad, assailants detonated a roadside
VBIED near a used car lot surrounded by several food vendors, killing ten
civilians, wounding 28 others, damaging several businesses, and destroying 11
vehicles. No group claimed responsibility.

6 Iraq
In Najaf, assailants detonated a roadside probably remote-controlled VBIED 300
meters from the Imam Ali Mosque, near the Wadi Salam cemetery, killing 15
civilians and wounding 42 others, destroying ten vehicles, and causing
unspecified damage to the cemetery. No group claimed responsibility.

7 Algeria
In Al-Mani'aa, Ghardaia province, assailants attacked a convoy of vehicles
carrying customs agents, killing 13 of the agents, wounding 10 others, and
destroying their vehicles. No group claimed responsibility

7 Iraq
In the Kadhimiya District of northern Baghdad, four suicide bombers attacked
and damaged the Shiite Buratha Mosque as Friday afternoon prayers were
ending, killing 87 civilians, two children, and one journalist while wounding 162
civilians, and two journalists. No group claimed responsibility.

12 Iraq
North of Ba'qubah, Diyala, a suicide bomber using a VBIED attacked the Shia
Huweder Mosque from which worshippers were leaving, killing 31 civilians,
wounding 70 others, and causing unspecified damage to the mosque and a
nearby public market. No group claimed responsibility.

13 Iraq
In the predominantly Shiite Shu'la District of western Baghdad, assailants
detonated a roadside probably remote-controlled VBIED near a public vegetable market, killing 15 civilians, wounding 22 others, and causing unspecified damage
to the public market. No group claimed responsibility.

13 Iraq
In Al Basrah, assailants kidnapped 11 businessmen working on a reconstruction
project and employed by the Al-Fayha Company. Later that same day, in Al
Basrah police found their bodies, all of which had sustained bullet wounds. No
>>
>>137570
16 Iraq
In Al Mahmudiyah, Babil, assailants detonated a roadside VBIED near a Shiite
mosque in a public market, killing 11 civilians, wounding 23 others, and causing
unspecified damage to the market and mosque. No group claimed responsibility
although authorities believed Sunni extremists were responsible.

17 Israel
In Tel Aviv, a suicide bomber detonated an IED outside of a restaurant, killing 10
civilians and one American teenager, wounding at least 66 civilians, and
damaging the restaurant. An unknown number of other children were among the
victims. Al-Quds Brigades of Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ) claimed responsibility
in an Internet posting.

23 Algeria
Near El Kassa, assailants detonated an IED in front of a van, severely damaging
it. The assailants then fired upon the passengers, killing nine municipal guards
and one civilian and wounding eight other guards. No group claimed
responsibility, although it was widely believed that the Salafist Group for Call and
Combat (GSPC) was responsible.

23 Iraq
In Ar Ramadi, assailants kidnapped 15 police recruits who were to work in Ar
Ramadi, Al Anbar, Iraq, for a special Interior Ministry unit. On 24 April 2006, in
Abu Ghurayb, Al Anbar governorate, police found their dead bodies inside a
small truck. They had been tortured and sustained multiple bullet wounds. No
group claimed responsibility, but authorities believed Sunni extremists were
responsible.
>>
>>137571
24 Egypt
In Dahab, in a simultaneous and coordinated attack, three Egyptian suicide
bombers detonated IEDs at three locations in the resort city. The first suicide
bomber detonated his IED outside the beachfront Al-Capone restaurant, the
second detonated his IED outside the Ghazala supermarket, and third detonated
his IED next to a popular pedestrian footbridge. The three bombings occurred within less than one minute, killing at least 17 civilians (14 Egyptians; 1 Swiss; 1
Lebanese; 1 Russian) and one German child, wounding at least 62 civilians (42
Egyptians; 5 Danes, 3 British; 2 Italians; 2 Germans; 2 French; 1 South Korean;
1 Lebanese; 1 Palestinian; 1 American; 1 Israeli; 1 Australian), and severely
damaging at least 10 shops and several hotels, restaurants, and supermarkets.
No group claimed responsibility, although it was widely believed Al-Tawhid Wal-
Jihad (Unity and Jihad Group in Egypt) was responsible.

2 Iraq
In Ar Ramadi, a suicide bomber attacked the convoy of the governor of Al Anbar,
Maamoun Rashid Sami al-Alwani, in an assassination employing a VBIED, killing
probably 10 civilians, wounding the governor and five security guards and
damaging seven vehicles. When a US convoy responded, it came under small
arms fire that wounded one Marine. No group claimed responsibility.

3 Iraq
In Al Fallujah, a suicide bomber detonated an IED in a police recruiting
compound, killing between 13 and 16 civilians and two police officers and
wounding approximately 30 civilians. No group claimed responsibility.

4 Iraq
In Sadr City, Baghdad, an IED exploded outside of the courthouse, killing up to
10 civilians and one child, wounding between 39 and 50 civilians, and two police
officers, while damaging several nearby businesses. No group claimed
responsibility.

5 Iraq
In Baghdad, assailants detonated a VBIED near a gas station, killing 11 civilians,
wounding 22 others, and causing unspecified damage to the station. No group
claimed responsibility.
>>
>>137572
7 Iraq
In the Adhamiya District of northern Baghdad, a suicide bomber detonated a
VBIED against a military patrol, killing 10 soldiers and wounding up to 30 people.
No group claimed responsibility.

9 Iraq
In the Al Wihdad neighborhood of Tal Afar, a suicide bomber detonated a VBIED
in a public market, killing between 15 and 52 people and wounding between 35
and 134 others. Victims included children, civilians, police officers and Iraqi
troops. The blast left a large hole in the market area. No group claimed
responsibility.

10 Iraq
Near Ba'qubah, Diyala, assailants stopped a minibus carrying employees of the
state-run Diyala Electronics Company, then killed all of the men. When rescuers
from another company bus opened the minibus door, an IED exploded. In total,
between 11 and 12 civilians were killed, and between three and six others and
between one and four police officers were wounded. No group claimed
responsibility.

13 Iran
In Kerman, as many as 30 assailants set up a barricade on the Kerman-Bam
Road and stopped four civilian vehicles. The assailants forced all the occupants
out of the vehicles then fired upon the civilians, killing all 11, and set the four
vehicles on fire. The assailants then fired upon a passing vehicle, killing one
civilian, wounding a child, and damaging the vehicle. Jundullah (Soldiers of God)
claimed responsibility.

14 Iraq
In western Baghdad, suicide bombers attacked the motorcade of the Electricity
Minister with two VBIEDs as it neared a checkpoint outside the Baghdad
International Airport, killing 14 civilians, wounding six others, and damaging
several civilian vehicles. No group claimed responsibility.
>>
>>137574
16 Iraq
In the predominantly Shiite Sha'ab District, northern Baghdad, assailants, firing
from a minibus, killed five Mahdi Army Shiite Militia members in a parking lot near
a public market. As civilians rushed to the parking lot to respond to the shooting,
the assailants detonated a probably remote-controlled VBIED next to an oil
tanker, causing the tanker to explode, killing 19 civilians, wounding 36 others,
and damaging several civilian vehicles parked nearby. No group claimed
responsibility although authorities suspect sectarian violence.

20 Iraq
In Sadr City, Baghdad, assailants detonated a probably remote-controlled IED
hidden inside a garbage bag near a food stand where day laborers had gathered
for breakfast. The explosion killed 19 civilians, wounded 58 others, and damaged one business. Although no group claimed responsibility, authorities suspected
Sunni extremists were responsible.

21 Iraq
In the Karrada District of central Baghdad, a suicide bomber wearing an IED
attacked the Safwan Restaurant, killing nine civilians and 3 police officers,
wounding 17 civilians, and severely damaging the restaurant. The Mujahidin
Shura Council in Iraq (MSC) [Majlis Shura Mujahidin fi al-'Iraq] claimed
responsibility.

22 Iraq
In Karrada District of central Baghdad, assailants detonated a roadside
improvised explosive device (IED) near a passing US military patrol, killing ten
civilians but causing no damage. No group claimed responsibility.

23 Iraq
In the Tunis District of northern Baghdad, assailants detonated a roadside
probably remote-controlled VBIED outside the Shiite Imam al-Muntadher Mosque
as worshippers were leaving night prayers, killing 11 civilians, and wounding nine
others, and damaging a nearby sandwich shop. Although no group claimed
responsibility, authorities believed Sunni extremists conducted the attack as part
of the ongoing sectarian violence.
>>
>>137575
29 Iraq
In the predominately Sunni Adhamiya District of northern Baghdad, assailants
detonated a roadside, probably remote-controlled VBIED near the Sunni Abu
Hanifa Mosque, killing 11 civilians and one child, wounding 24 other civilians, and
causing minor damage to the mosque. No group claimed responsibility but
authorities believe this attack was perpetrated by Shiite extremists.

29 Iraq
Near Al Khalis, Diyala, assailants detonated a roadside IED near a bus
transporting workers to an Iraqi military base, killing 14 civilians, wounding 17
others, and damaging the bus. No group claimed responsibility.

29 Iraq
In the predominantly Sunni, Adhamiya District of northern Baghdad, assailants
detonated a roadside VBIED near the Ibin al-Haitham College as an Iraqi Army
patrol passed, killing 12 university students and wounding 20 civilians and 4 Iraqi
soldiers. No group claimed responsibility.

30 Iraq
In predominately Shiite Husayniyah, Baghdad, assailants detonated a roadside,
probably remote-controlled VBIED near a public market, killing 25 civilians, wounding 65 others, and causing unspecified damage to the market place. Police
defused a second VBIED probably positioned to target first responders, causing
no further injuries or damage. Although no group claimed responsibility
authorities suspect Sunni extremists perpetrated the attack.

30 Iraq
In the Al-Nadir district of Al Hillah, Babil, a suicide bomber attacked a car
showroom with a VBIED, killing 12 civilians, wounding 36 others, and causing
extensive damage to the car dealership. No group claimed responsibility, but
authorities suspect this attack may have had sectarian motivations.

1 Iraq
In the Dora District of southern Baghdad, assailants attacked the area with 12
mortar rounds in two successive attacks, killing one child and between eight and
12 civilians, wounding between 43 and 69 other civilians and damaging a
restaurant, a vegetable market, and four residences. No group claimed
responsibility.
>>
>>137576
3 Iraq
In Al Basrah, a suicide bomber detonated a VBIED near the Hamza market,
killing 33 civilians, wounding between 62 and 80 others, and damaging the
market and several businesses and vehicles. No group claimed responsibility.

4 Iraq
In Ayn Laylin, Diyala, assailants stopped two minibuses and a truck at an illegal
checkpoint, removed the passengers and fired upon and killed 12 Shiite students
and between nine and 14 Shiite civilians and wounded one other civilian. No

4 Iraq
On or about 4 June 2006, in the Al Unayadah district of Ba'qubah, Diyala,
assailants fired upon a group of civilians, killing 19 civilians and wounding two
others. No group claimed responsibility.

4 Iraq
On or about 4 June 2006, in the Abu Dishir District of southwestern Baghdad,
assailants in several attacks killed 18 Shiite civilians. No group claimed
responsibility, although it is widely believed that Sunni extremists were
responsible.

5 Iraq
In central Al Basrah, assailants, in a series of random attacks, fired upon and
killed 14 civilians and wounded eight others in several areas of the city, including
near Basra General Hospital. No group claimed responsibility.

5 Iraq
In Qara Tapa, Diyala, assailants stopped a bus at an illegal checkpoint, removed
the 26 passengers, separated them into groups according to their religious sects,
and killed 22 Shiite Turkmen. No group claimed responsibility.

6 Iraq
Between 3 and 6 June 2006, in Baghdad, assailants attacked and killed 11
Health Ministry employees and wounded 20 others. No group claimed
responsibility.

8 Iraq
In the New Baghdad District, a roadside IED exploded at a large outdoor produce
market, killing 13 civilians, wounding between 28 and 39 others, and causing
unspecified damage to the market and severe damage to several shops. No
>>
>>137577
wew lad
>>
>>137560
>>137561
>>137563
>>137566
>>137567
>>137569
>>137570
>>137571
>>137572
>>137574
>>137575
>>137576
>>137577
Congratulations, you found a list of terrorist attacks in muslim countries.

Where's the list of assaults and abuse by Christians in the last 20 years?
Where's the list of assaults by the Christians/Catholics during the Crusades?
Where's your brain?
>>
>>137614
San bernardino, pulse, everyone draw Muhammed day, and Boston marathan.

I literally thought of all of those in 10 seconds. I'm betting the actual list is much more extensive.
>>
>>137614
>easy rhetoric, zero substance
why
>>
>>137614
That's only January through August of one year. The janny got upset.
>>
>>137628
he just has to give the illusion of an argument reassure his comrades that you're wrong/racist
>>
>>136326
you can't insist on anarchy m8, you need a totalitarian government to prevent people to re-organize into smaller governments

and the meme of "revolution of the minds" is just another way of saying "brainwash or death"

people will always have different ideas, and will always seek organization, organization will bring forth government; and the current system is built upon thousand of years of political practice, theory and experimentation

anarchy is only (barely) good as a personal philosophy, and even at that, its really fucking narcisistic to be completely disregarding of every authority figure around you, granted corrupted authorities are a very wicked evil, but thats not supposed to be the norm, that happens because of social erosion and lack of accountability

these are issues that arise from abstracting town-organization into a city with millions of people
>>
>>137631
it wasnt me that posted that, i just reacted cause his "argument" reeks of western-centrism, he somehow believes islamic countries are filled with western-minded people with funny dress choices
>>
>>137635
So you just wanted to make sure everyone knew he was a racist

that's what I said. shut up already.

listen everybody IM A RACIST TOO so don't listen to me. you don't have to reply now I did the work for you.
>>
>>135472
Gas them
>>
>>137636
i will keep posting,

yes he is a racist, he believes minorities are his defenseless puppies and he must protect them, as a 3rd world minority myself i plz ask nazis to exterminate these people so we can finally live in globalized multicultural segregated harmony
>>
>>137834
>3rd worlders think they're intelligent enough to support theoreticals
Back to the fields, Mazumba.
>>
seems like a good strategic decision to shut down the entire parade
Shutting down parade + exposing who wanted to disrupt = everybody fucking hates antifa now
>>
>>135607
>>137179
Antifa is the brown shirt group, and all they're doing is encouraging a incident bloodier than the shootings at Kent State, but instead of the government carrying out the shooting, it will be private citizens shooting AntiFa members. They are literally the fascists of our society, and sooner or later, they will get their just desserts.
>>
>>138425
>everybody fucking hates antifa now
Everybody already hates antifa because they're violent communist agitators who throw IEDs at peaceful protestors.
>>
>>137614
You're not even trying.
>Crusades were a massacre of Christians on Muslims
>Implying the Muslims never closed off the roads to Jerusalem prior to the Crusades

>Assaults and abuse by Christians in the last 20 years
Burden of proof fallacy, you either back up your claim or don't bring it up at all
>>
>>137614
>muh crusades
kek could've said you were retarded from the started
>>
>>138900
The day of the rope is nigh, and soon we will all listen in satisfaction to their bleating as we visit horrors upon them that has not been seen since the inquisition.
>>
>>138938
>we
Who are you talking about?
>>
>>136018
The only reason Texas Christians don't execute people they don't like is because of the ready availability of guns. Religious extremists happen to be cowards in small numbers (which is why they run amok when they become a significant part of the population %)
>>
>>135472
If you have to wear a mask in America when you are protesting, then you are doing something wrong.
>>
>>138954
What a broad generalization. Have any other pearls of wisdom for us?
>>
>>138939
I'm talking about the people who've taken America back and will bring a fash future.
>>
>>135996
>>Children are forced to go to church
YES, BUT NOT BY THE GOD DAMNED STATE!
>>
>>135491
you are directly associated with them though. you would gladly go along with this if hillary was elected because she would approve of things like this
>>
>>139897
This would not be happening if Hillary was elected. As much as right wing death squads get hyped up, the conservatives in the US would have just gave up and whined about the loss like they did with Obama.
>>
>>135491
>I, a center-left liberal, don't want to be associated with these fucktards even though I agree with them 99% of the time

TOO BAD DUMMY

YOUR VIEWS ARE DISGUSTING
>>
>>135754
>>135957

I was being sarcastic you self righteous fuckwad. I hope you weren't sarcastic as well.
>>
>>137560
you are referencing acts of war (without year) in OCCUPIED COUNTRIES.
>>
>>135474
>hardcore liberalism
That's even more ridiculous than saying fascist republicans. They're people that dare to break the law because that have nothing else better to do than make a scene and they cause more harm to their own like minded liberal cities and surrounding businesses than they do giving a voice to their cause.

Portland police are one of the most carefully operated forces and have some of the lowest paid workers in their departments due to the liberalness of the state and even they get called fascists when a fair split of them are democrats themselves.

These are unlawful assemblies. Their idea of getting attention to a cause is to block traffic and public transit, throw shit, break windows and light cars on fire, to attempt to lure any one person to voice an opinion against them and then to gang up on them and have one or two physically assault them under the guise of sheer numbers to not get caught. They walk into the middle of 60+ mph highways in the Terwilliger Curves to stop traffic and then claim the drivers were at fault, they destroy tax-paid property of the city from garbage and recycling bins to water fountains, and they have the audacity to think it is a positive change to the world because they think their living situation is as bad as fucking V for Vendetta.
>>
>>135547
Nailed it.

This should be posted in The Oregonian.
>>
>>140470
>Their idea of getting attention to a cause is to block traffic and public transit
They have to do this or nobody notices XD
>>
>>135686
It's awful, our transit system went from having a bad rush hour from 5-6pm every other day or on a weekend in only the Portland-Metro area to being completely backed up every single day from 3-7pm all throughout the Willamette Valley even in cities where the population is only like 20k.
>>
>>140475
yeah, all those damn illegals driving their cars to work, what are they thinking?? It definitely has nothing to do with the population steady rising in cities for the past 50 years and car sales rising as well.
>>
>>140477
We plan for population growth

We didn't plan for an invasion of illegals

Actually democrats did plan to make the illegals come (and get on welfare) but they didn't plan to fix the problems cause by them.

They'll just let the racists comment on that ;]
>>
>>140477
It's not even that, it's that Oregon has had an unwritten rule on new roads and highway infrastructure where they've been hesitant, delay or outright ignore any idea to build new roads for over 50 years. It took the entire south end of the valley complaining for three decades for them to finally seek a grant to build a new connecting highway because of the bottleneck traffic in small <3k population towns like Dundee that hung up the whole valley trying to get home.
>>
>>140480
bullshit

>>140482
so it's an infrastructure problem then.
>>
>>140483
I'd say in all it's combination of increased population from illegal immigrants and a poor or absent infrastructure and future planning department. The homeless problem here and the recent riots that have become almost commonplace in Portland aren't helping either, with the latter backing up traffic for miles.
>>
>>140486
but the illegals aren't driving cars
>>
>>140490
my mom was hit by an illegal driver, so that's obviously not true
>>
>>140493
your mom deserved it to be honest, the fucking bitch she is.
>>
>>140494
shes not the only one either
>>
>>140483
It's a "we voted democrats into office for way too many decades" situation. Go look up the 1990 traffic plan that intended on two more potential bridges across the Columbia twenty seven years ago.

Portland can choke on its traffic when the Big One hits and piles the Fremont Bridge down into the Willamette. The city deserves to reap every last ounce of what its sowed.
>>
>>135961
The new age liberals are the religious ones now. They have their own unique morals that they have to abide by and they want to force everyone to live by these rules, even though there's nothing but feelings to back up a lot of it.
>>
>>140450
The bible doesn't condone acts of violence in any context. While the quran does; You can go back to the old testament and find shit, but Jesus back tracked a lot of it.

Jesus's messages
Surrender yourself to God first
Render unto your government (Caesar)
Obey your master
Don't kill
Don't lie
Turn the other cheek
Spread the word to the world by mouth

Muhammad
Surrender yourself to islam
There is no other way of life but islam
Conquer land in the name of islam and Muhammad
Strike down men who won't convert
Keep women who won't convert as slaves
etc
etc
>>
>>140490
Even if you are an open borders cuck. Don't try to be dishonest. There's states pushing to give them licences because it's a serious problem of them driving without one.

I remember when I was 16 I watched a mexican fail the driving test, walk out the door with his wife and 5 kids and drive away.
>>
>>135743
>because they don't want white, christian, middle americans to become a cultural or economic minority,

Can you name any place on earth where being a minority in either of those contexts are a good thing?

Furthermore, can you think of any place on Earth where it is better to be a minority than places that are culturally white/christian/western?
>>
>>140450

Islam is the only religion on Earth with an open commandment to seek out non-believers and kill them. It is FAR FAR removed from western or Eastern traditions.
>>
>>140558
So it can be summed up as such;

Christianity. Suck cocks.

Islam. Get cock sucked.
>>
>>140571
you can find that in jew holy books as well
>>
>>140501
I'd be happy too see all the cities destroyed. Liberals need to go away.
>>
>>140558
The modern Christian church was born out of the Enlightenement, which itself was a reaction to some pretty horrific religious conflicts such as the Cathar massacre, Inquisition, religious wars between Protestants and Catholics (such as the 30 Years War, which saw some kingdoms in Germany lose 90% of their population). This led to a lot of cynicism towards the church, and the clergy lost a lot of its political power. In such a critical environment, Christianity had to reform to stay relevant.

Religions are really only as good as their devotees and environment. This isn't to draw a false parallel however, as Islam has a lot of issues unique to it. Also "Strike down men who won't convert" only applies to non "People of the Book" (Pagans). Christians and Jews were traditionally expected to pay religious taxes (jizyah) that Muslims were exempt from (Islam up to the 19th century was always more about financial coercion to switch). People of the Book was also fairly flexible, which allowed the Mughals to include Hinduism under its clause (instead of just murdering them), and later, the Wahhabis and Sufis to strictly redefine all non-Muslims as not people of the book (so then Christians and Jews fell under the pagan rules instead).
>>
>>140649
Don't forget that mohammad himself killed and raped people (and Muslims consider him perfect and emulate him

Nobody else's prophet was that edgy
>>
>>140681
Wasn't Moses a conqueror too?
>>
>>140681
>Muslims consider him perfect and emulate him

Muhhamad wasn't deified and was always just a man. Christianity is unique of the Abrahamic religions in that it does deify its profit.

>Nobody else's prophet was that edgy

Moses could get pretty edgy. If you want to compare them to say Jesus, then yeah, most of the other prophets look extremely edgy.
>>
>>140571
let me repeat

you were referencing actis of war in OCCUPIED COUNTRIES.
>>
>>140480
"Invasion of illegals"
Jesus Christ guys. Stop being so tin hat.
>>
Hmmm, makes me want to kill all commies
>>
>>140686
Did moses rape?

Does anybody actually worship moses?

Jews are basically athiests.

>>140687
>Muhhamad wasn't deified and was always just a man.
They consider him the perfect man. Why are you defending Muslims?

Can't stand this type of reply. You didn't refute shit but you had to give the illusion.

>Christianity is unique of the Abrahamic religions in that it does deify its profit.
What does this have to do with anything?

>If you want to compare them to say Jesus, then yeah, most of the other prophets look extremely edgy.

Yes this is basically what I said in the first place. Fucking faggot ass Muslim apologist.
>>
>>141036
Sorry i meant

>they just came here for a better life!
>they doing job lazy American don't want!
>illegal immigrants are good for the evonomy!
>They're BETTER than Americans! They commit less crime!
>diversity is a strength
>four legs good two legs bad
>>
>>140649
>which itself was a reaction to some pretty horrific religious conflicts such as the Cathar massacre, Inquisition, religious wars between Protestants and Catholics (such as the 30 Years War, which saw some kingdoms in Germany lose 90% of their population)

The inquisition was over exaggerated, only 3k people died under Spanish rule over hundreds of years, while the Cathar massacre was bad, it was 20k. The worst thing you posted that was the 30 years war. The problem with your argument is that it is from a biased western view and completely ignored Eastern Orthodoxy which banned slavery outright, and to my knowledge had no crusades. Saying that religions are only as good as their devotees and environment ignores the devine, sovereign, tenets that they are formed around, which affects attitudes towards society and government. There's a reason why Islam is called upon for reform more than any other major religion
>>
>>137614
Crusades were justified as a response to muslim wars of aggression.
>>
>>140687
Prophet is a giver of religious truth, Profit is monetary gain over loss. I hope English wasn't your first language.
>>
>>140686
No he lead people out of egypt, he didn't conquer anything.
>>
Kill all muslims.

Including Saudi Arabia.
>>
>>135996
Children don't have legal agency until they are adults though. In the same token liberal parents drag their kids to pride rallies, or in extreme cases give their kids sex change hormones
>>
>>135491
I'm a pretty right of center libertarian.
It isn't just the hard right and the right wing statists. Everyone right of center is going against it, literally all of us.
The right wing in this country is shifting from Reactionary to actionary.

Political violence is assured at this point
>>
>>135494
Yeah good luck with that. How long did it take for Weather Underground to be taken seriously. After how many bombings?

Guess what those ex TWU members are doing now? Writing books, involved in PAC's, are college professors, etc.

They'll be shot up long before that happens
>>
>>135607
That's a bad fucking idea. This isn't Europe and Americans will hunt them till the end of the earth. Any major violent confrontation can result in a mass destabilization - which means every right wing motherfucker with a gun will be gunning for them
They are distinct from The Weather Underground - as in TWU, while a far leftist group, didn't take part in mainstream politics
>>
>>135625
Every time they open their fucking mouth the Far-right expands tenfold and takes in centrists.
Worse (for leftists) is that the right is almost universally united in it's hate against Marxists/collectivists/Left-Anarchists marching our streets and bullying one of the main political parties in the US.

They keep acting like this is Europe, where they can get away with this shit tier intimidation, meanwhile the right wing is counting bullets wishing a nigga would - you have multiple generations of centrists waking the fuck up to just how much the country has degenerated
>>
>>135594
>Garden variety republicans are basically white supremacist nazi's

This shit is backfiring at levels we will not be able to comprehend until well after the blood has seeped through the pavement and the bodycount goes from an exact number to an estimate
>>
>>136313
They have circle jerk sessions about the anarchist state that existed in Catalonia/Basque country during the Spanish Civil War - their idea is what they themselves will consider communism according to marx - the goal is a lefto anarchist state (the true communist state). The problem - just like literally all communist movements - is the path to communism (the social anarchy) is state socialism and thus they will use the means of the state accordingly to achieve their goals.

Either way you should be concerned that they are beligerent, and every time they open their dumb fucking mouths a Militia is formed out in the boonies
>>
>>136632
That's actually fucking stupid because Islamic extremists have killed tens of thousands of moderate muslims alone outside of the humane scope of war.
I mean when ISIS takes a town they generally kill all the men, enslave all the women and conscript/kill all the children
>>
>>135547
>
fuck Portland and its overpriced donuts
>>
>>137181
>there are a bunch of delusional fuckfaces who need their asses kicked

These people are an intrinsic threat to the stability of the nation, they are basically unopposed agitators because they reside in areas that are already left leaning. They go largely unopposed and because of that their actions can have an adverse economic impact. Shutting down a freeway in a major city can have an economic impact measured in the tens of millions of dollars in the course of a few hours.

You need to call it like it is. These people need to be met with disproportionate force.
Lethal force.
>>
>>137614
Protip: Not much bad happened during the crusades.
The Crusades were a response to Muslim invasions of South eastern europe, Greece, and Italy and crimes that were committed during those conquests (like entire towns in southern italy being wiped out).

Stop quoting the crusades like they were some kind of great crime. The pope who started the first crusade literally walked the killing fields and mass graves in Southern Italy.

The biggest crime of the Crusades was the sacking of Constantinople by crusaders
>>
>>135509
At least there's a winning team in hooligan land.
>>
>>135592
At least the brown shirts had some class. These guys just want to hurl brown shits.
>>
>>141273
fuck off with your shit advertising spam or actually buy a fucking ad space, shitstain
>>
>>138938
>The day of the rope is nigh
Stop quoting a white supremacist book: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Turner_Diaries
>>
>>135474
"Extremely conservative" Texas resident here, name an example where we threatened Democrats in a parade. I'll wait.
>>
>>141877..

>Organizers have remained committed to the gun-free zone on public streets even though the Houston LGBT community was threatened in a tweet that affirmatively stated – “There will be a massive shooting at the pride parade in Houston, TX,” as reported by Breitbart Texas Merrill Hope on June 16.

But Texas gays had the courage to parade unarmed anyway.
They trusted their local law enforcement to protect them.
>>
>>141880
100% fake

Liberals love to hate crime themselves hahaha
>>
>>141855
Stop getting triggered, tumblr.
>>
>>141061
His time will come. He will swing from the rope, with every other degenerate and race traitor, his bowels strewn about on the pavement as children celebrate around his corpse.
>>
>>141855
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Turner_Diaries
>>142695

Why so cringedgy?
>>
>>142698
Because Enlightenment philosophy (of which liberals base their beliefs upon) is based fundamentally on lies, lies that have in one form or another poisoned politics in the West for the last several centuries.

The first lie is the lie that society is "perfectable" through social engineering and education alone. In short, that through the right manipulations, a leadership caste can form the masses into whatever shape they desire, in short that society is a clay that can be readily shifted at the slightest provocation.

The second lie, related to the first, is the lie of tabula rasa. The lie that everyone starts off equivalent and the mind is a blank slate. The more we learn about genetics the more we learn just how utterly absurd this lie is.

And the third lie, and the most potent lie, is the lie of equality. The lie that people are equal, which is single-handedly responsible for the sole sum and total of the insanity that governs our national relations, race relations, the relations between the sexes, and so on. People are not equal. They are not equal in ability. They are not equal in potential. They are not equal in status. They are not equal economically. Despite our chagrin to the contrary, they aren't even equal before the law, which continues [in ways both wrong and right] to treat men differently then women, blacks from whites, the rich from the poor, and so on. Its a complete and utter farce.

In short, what the Enlightenment Values are in many ways a 'rationalist' and idealistic revolt against empiricism in society and government.

To fight against this, one must be extreme, one must be angry, one must be /pol/!
>>
>>142777
I thought this was going somewhere but you're just an anti-liberal edge lord

Liberty is the answer. Stupid fuckin brit.
>>
>claims Trump is going to destroy the country
>destroys it themselves
>>
>>140477
Who said illegals? Also you're fucking retarded and if you see me on the highway we should have a talk. Don't worry. We'll be parked. We'll have time.
>>
>>142795
How bluepilled can you be?
>>
>>135572
Debunkers and fact checkers seems to talk mainly about hoaxes and fake news coming from right wing; either they all have a leftist bias or more likely bullshit comes mainly from here.
There's also more stories of violence from alt right than other political groups if you include racist claimed crimes. Leftist's violence is much rarer and more importantly not claimed by others
>>
>>142823
>the founding fathers were bluepill

No
>>
>>142815
Liberal means progressive now

Words change. you literally can't stop it, you bundle of sticks. Get ready to let go of "ironic" as well, it's literally dead.
>>
>>142831
And conservative means alt-right frogposting.
>>
>>142840
Oh well, that was a shitty word anyway. What did it mean? I'm not really conservative, liberal actually. Good riddance.
>>
>>135472

At the hell, Portland?
>>
>>142840
Conservative already means "evil racist." That's a step up.
>>
>>142829
When you say "alt right racist claimed crimes," do you mean crimes that they personally claimed responsibility for or crimes which others claimed were caused by them? I have seen a lot of the latter but very little of the former, though I honestly try to stay off twitter where most of this shit gets put up.
>>
>>142855
I meant bragging about crimes. There's a form of glorification for this form of violence by right wingers. Brievik for example. Or a recent reckt video on 4chan of guys hanging a black girl. Of course they would deny it on a trial
>>
>>143000
4chan is not real. People on here say shit just to be edgy and utilize shock humor. It is essentially the same as claiming that Tumblr or Twitter is real. Even still, I don't see many people on /pol/ bragging about being part of the alt-right or some other concerted right wing force. The last time I saw something getting praised was when that dude hit the girl at the protest or the guy with the stick, and those were more justifying their actions by providing context.
>>
>>143000
Most of this violence is left wing retard

When jihadists march with liberals and vote leftist, that makes them left-wing.
>>
>>143002
I'm not sure that it was fiction anyway for this poor girl hanging. I don't trust texts to be true on any forums but medias like videos are harder to fake
>>
>>143000
>Or a recent reckt video on 4chan of guys hanging a black girl.
This never happened
>>
>>135547
>ignore untenable housing prices
If they're untenable, then there will be a real estate crash.
>>
>>137178
Go move to Grants Pass and see what a nearly failed Josephine County looks like. Bet you won't like it.
>>
>>135491
*tips* ah, a fellow intellectual here.
Thread posts: 225
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.