[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alt-right thugs want to bring muscle to liberal protests

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 0

http://nypost.com/2017/04/27/alt-right-group-tries-to-build-small-street-army/amp/
>>
>>135453
oh lawd, inb4 antifa vs. these guys in the house of pain.

actually I'd pay money to see that, if even a pirated feed of it.
>>
>>135454
>/pol/ and tumblr slapping each other around IRL

It's always nice when the two people you hate most in the world have a go at it.
>>
>>135470
>/pol has become autistic enough to do it in real life by using violence
>/pol/ thinks this is a good idea and expect to be arrest free
>>
Leave them be or feed them attention, one way and they might stopp the other and natural selecton may run its course
>>
>>135486

Sucks when the other side pushes back
>>
>>135488
Sucks for who? I'm going to enjoy watching the beating on both sides on the news.
>>
>>135486
either side has attracted enough idiots for more frequent confrontations to occur. You should be glad, don't Americans love violent entertainment?
>>
>>135496

The Romans had gladiatorial games. We have UFC and the nightly news. The more things change, the more they stay the same.
>>
God yes!!! The Berkley one was soo good
>>
Good, let them. It'll just be free PR for folks protesting Trump's policies and it'll illustrate the problem the right wing has with free expression of the wrong opinions.
>>
>>135522
Are you kidding? I guarantee you that when Hannity shows his audience the footage he will portray the lot of them as "alt-left liberal fascists" like he's been doing for a few weeks already now.
>>
>>135525
Hannity is going to slander us no matter what we do or don't do.
>>
>>135453
they're not wrong tho
>>
>Americans vote between an inexperienced billionaire and a political aristocrat
>Voters fight amungst themselves because neither side is willing to admit they're wrong
>All the while the rich grow richer and more powerful
I thought feudalism was over
>>
>>135560
Neo-tribalism for Neo-Commies and Neo-Nazies.
>>
>>135564

You tripped the wire dude. Haha.
>>
>>135522
>>135525

>it'll illustrate the problem the right wing has with free expression of the wrong opinions.
>he will portray the lot of them as "alt-left liberal fascists"

LITERALLY what the mainstream right is thinking about the left post-Berkeley. ANTIFA has converted nobody to their cause through beating them, all they've done is started a Hatfield and McCoy feud where everything they've done can be done back to them and mainstream conservatives will not only approve, but applaud it because YOU NIGGERS STARTED IT.

Your side may be cheering since the San Jose rally where conservatives were beaten for their beliefs and then blamed for the whole thing by the mayor, but I and tons of others knew this shit was going to get worse as long as Godwin's Law kept getting enabled in the media.

Now the Conservative Straight White Male is riled up. At the last -big- Berkeley event (the one before the Ann Coulter one, I mean), ANTIFA and BAMN showed up in the usual style to shut it down, but once that orange netting came down they got pushed out of the park, out onto Center St, and got chased all the way down the road to the UC.

Can you really blame them for taking ANTIFA's idea and going out to start shit at liberal protests after everything that's happened?

(Of course you will, and that's why we're on the road to civil war.)
>>
>>136720
rope day soon. it won't just be executions though, we want to hurt them bad. we want to torture them and their families, break em. then, cut open their stomachs and hang em from lampposts so their guts spill onto pavement. that is our dream.
>>
>>136739
Good luck with that. You'd be next on the chopping block if your side won a civil war. Mainstream conservatives view you alt-righters as liberal, collectivist subversives anyways, just like you view them as a bunch of degenerate cucks. They're only accepting of you guys right now because the left is a greater threat in their minds.
>>
>>136740
>They're only accepting of you guys right now because the left is a greater threat in their minds.

I wouldn't really put it like that, from what I've seen it's really ad-hoc. A handful of Identity Evropa guys show up /fit/ and geared to Berkeley and the conservatives there are like "Fuck it, they hate liberals too. Join the party!"

I'm sure that if we get to the point where we can keep ANTIFA/BAMN out without them there would be more internal policing of the white nationalist stuff, but unless they start doing the roman salutes and chanting, who could tell them from anybody else? They don't exactly wear a uniform.
>>
>>136742
Social (identity) issues always trump government and economics. It's why fascist, libertarians and conservatives (or commies, liberals, and anarchists) can be in the same movement, despite having wildely divergent ideas on how the government and economy should be structured. It's because socially, they all roughly agree on the same narrative.
>>
>>136754
Still. Having war veterans who fought actual nazis team up with semi-nazis to fight fascists who call them all equally nazis is pretty strange.
>>
>>136773
Conservative movements can't be authoritarian. That is why I say that Hitler and Tojo were all liberals, just like Obama and Clinton.
>>
>>136774
I'm sure /pol/ and //dailystormer// would agree with your assessment.
>>
>>136774
I'll look forward to seeing you arguing your revisions on the talk page of
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Far-right_politics
>>
>alt-right
>muscle
kek
>>
>>137082
Go look at the Berkeley vids. The Pro-Trump side has ex-military, firefighters, cops, and ANTIFA are all college kids.
>>
>>135486
>>/pol/ thinks this is a good idea and expect to be arrest free

/pol/ have legal autists who can study then obey the law.

Antifags cannot do that and remain effective or emotionally rewarded.
>>
>>136774
Classic liberals can't be authoritarian either into partisan politics like you spout bastardize the term for labels in an us vs them game.
>>
>>137108
Too bad the new health care will get to them
>>
>>137155
No slides anon, the bell hasn't rung for recess yet.
>>
>>137111
I doubt it, arguing with /pol/ i've found most cant even do high school algebra.
>>
>>137261
neither can most lawyers
>>
>>135453
If /pol/ and tumblr want to beat each other with sticks in the street i see no negative to this.Who wants to watch? I'll bring the popcorn.
>>
Can't find the source bit there's a video out there of a Antifatard asking war vets to train them
>>
>>137298
Sure, Anon. Not that it matters since apparently >>137108 one side has enough experience and muscle.
>>
>>137108
>>137331
if you were present you'd know both sides are horribly mixed bags with the majority being scrawny and fat neckbeards
>>
>>137363
That's super obvious
My post was sarcasm.
>>
>>137261
Well /pol/ is filled with underage kids. /pol/ has become the next /b/ lately.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Donald_Trump_Chicago_rally_protest

trump rallies have been "protested" for over a year now...eventually folks are going to defend themselves
>>
>>137380
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Donald_Trump_Chicago_rally_protest

Trump picked a university campus in the middle of downtown Chicago, one of the most liberal cities in the country, on purpose, so that violence was incited.
>>
>>135453
>alt-right
>thugs
pick one and only one.
>>
>>137382
If I went to bumfucksville in some hick state and held a pride parade while the population nearby starts shit, I'm not inciting violence, they are.
>>
>>137387
Yes, if you do that you're inciting violence, just like when Milo or Ann Coulter goes to Berkley, they are inciting violence.
>>
>>137389
No, they're challenging your views. If you're going to be a sperg and cause a riot, that's YOU inciting the violence. They just know that you guys are total fucking retards who can't into peaceful protests, and know that they can get 50 or more arrested each time they host these.
>>
>>137380
>>137389
im fascinated by this

would a man be justified in hitting his wife if she incited him by talking out of place?

was the violence dispensed during the civil rights movement justified because protesters incited a mob by protesting in known areas where there was a political divide?

if not, why not?
>>
>>137392
Because the civil rights movement was for a good thing, Trump is an evil nazi who wants to gas all muslims and burn them as he uses mexicans as a slave labor.
>>
>>137394
This bait soup is horrendous.

Too much salt, cut in a potato or something, and try more oregano.
>>
>>137394
and what if gassing muslims and using mexicans as slave labour turns out to be a good thing?

then the violence against trump supporters would have been no longer "incited?"

how would one go about recompense?
>>
>>137398
With blut, freshly spilled and painfully extracted, and boden.
>>
>>137391
>know that they can get 50 or more arrested each time they host these.
That's why they aren't allowed to host there anymore.

>>137392
"Crimes of passion" have been a thing since the middle ages.
>>
>>137400
youre right about crimes of passion...guinness is also my favorite beer...i used to drink pale ales a lot

anyhoo, back to the discussion! i had a few questions:

would a man be justified in hitting his wife if she incited him by talking out of place?

was the violence dispensed during the civil rights movement justified because protesters incited a mob by protesting in known areas where there was a political divide?

if not, why not?
>>
>>137401
>was the violence dispensed during the civil rights movement justified because protesters incited a mob by protesting in known areas where there was a political divide?
Their intention was never violence, Trump's in Chicago and Milo and Ann Coulter's intention at Berkley was inciting for the sake of publicity.

In 18th century Britain they came up with the idea of having a thing called "The Riot Act" for this reason.
>>
>>137403
>>137403
so its a matter of motive?

1)how do you know the intent of the civil rights movement was not violence for the sake of pushing forward their cause?

2)>Trump's in Chicago and Milo and Ann Coulter's intention at Berkley was inciting for the sake of publicity.

citation needed
>>
>>137403
>Trump's in Chicago and Milo and Ann Coulter's intention at Berkley was inciting for the sake of publicity.
More like trying to demonstrate that there's no freedom of assembly or speech in berkeley. Why prove them right?
>>
>>137279
what the shit are you even talking about?
All lawyer have to have an undergrad to go to law school which mean they would have had to pass high school and go to university.
>>
do leftists just not have any self awareness

at all
>>
>>135453
>antifa has become liberal now
What the fuck, when did this happen?
Call me when they attack actual peaceful liberal protesters. Then you can lock their asses up.
>>
>>137394
||Citation Needed||

We have heard the left say this non stop for a year now, yet I never recall him saying this. Seems like a lot of putting words in someones mouth whom you don't agree.
>>
>>137403
nice fallacy, you are trying to put intent where there is none that can be proven, that's like calling a stranger a racist because you don't like them
>>
>>135486
Pol is nothing but trolls and rusemen, antifa are all short tempered manchildren. It's like a psychological Bully vs a physical Bully.
>>
>>137721
Psychological wins every time.
>>
>>137832
Don't tell them, kinda enjoy watching berkeley burn
>>
>>137609
Did you not hear about how it was on Trump's campaign website until literally yesterday? Some news person called them out on it and they panicked and wiped it from their website.
>>
>Alt-right
>Muscle
>Bunch of skinny easily impressionable 18yrs
>Follow every word of a guy who can't take a punch and a self-hating homosexual who fucks black guys to piss off his parents because LOL SO EDGY XD.

They have about as much muscle as 16yr old girls on Tumblr who think they can fight. Your average alt-righter would run from a fight with a straight edge hooligan or any black guy from a rough neighborhood.
>>
>>138004
ok
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.