[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yassmin Abdel-Magied's Comment on ANZAC day

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 0

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/real-housewives-of-sydneys-lisa-oldfield-rips-into-yassmin-abdelmagied-over-anzac-post/news-story/5e29b92ffc1735e2e5d2410fb2377eab

On the 25th of April, ANZAC occurs. ANZAC day is when Australians and New Zealanders remember and commemorate the many thousands of soldiers who were sent on a suicide mission to Gallipoli.

Basically its the most patriotic day in the Aussie calendar where they give you a day off work to get cooked and play two-up, a gambling game illegal on most days of the year. People get really REALLY defensive if you say anything about ANZAC day that isn't, "Those soldiers were heroes, were only here because of them (false), blah blah blah"

This ANZAC Day, an Australian female muslim reporter put a status on facebook which upset a lot of people. But not just upset them. She set the nation on fire. People are up in arms and wanting her deported, visa's taken off her, fire her from her job. All because she decided to highlight the horrendous way in which our government deals with refugees (put them in a detention centre offshore for an indefinite period of time).

Thoughts, comments?
>>
>Real Housewives of Sydney
>Sky News

https://www.indy100.com/article/this-terrifying-rupert-murdoch-quote-is-possibly-the-best-reason-to-stay-in-the-eu-yet--WyMaFTE890x

>“At the end of the day I don’t like what she said. I was offended by what she said. But I still support her right to freedom of speech, and my right to be able to turn around and say lest we forget, Yassmin, that you are brown, you are Muslim and you are a girl, and that’s the only reason you have a job at the ABC.”
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.